AKUSTICNA TRAUMA

2. Miris juga (4:13)
3. Mirko (4:00)
4. Kako ti drago (3:26)
5. Utrinska tema (2:26)
6. Mile Pop Jordanov (4:12)
7. Ajde sonce zajde (5:18)
8. Kumova slama (6:23)
9. Rucni rad (4:56)
10. Talasna duzina (3:53)
11. Nisam tvoj (3:51)

Disc 2 (37:24)
1. Ziva rana (21:17)
2. Bonus (4:43)
3. Kokoska (3:50)
4. Aber dojde Donke (4:29)
5. Damar (3:03)

Search LEB I SOL Akusticna Trauma lyrics

Search LEB I SOL Akusticna Trauma tabs

- Vlatko Stefanovski / guitars, vocals
- Dragoljub Djuricic / drums
- Bodan Arsovski / bass

2LP PGP RTB 3120023 (1982 Yugoslavia)
CD Taped Pictures/PGP RTS CD 2116 (2001 Slovenia)

Thanks to seyo for the addition
and to seyo for the last updates

LEB I SOL MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy LEB I SOL Akusticna Trauma Music

Bodan Arsovski - Endless View (Ex Leb I Sol) US $10.99 [0 bids]
LEB I SOL AKUSTICNA TRAUMA ETHNO JAZZ EXYUGOSLAV 2LP US $61.49 Buy It Now 1 day
LEB I SOL KALABALAK FUSION JAZZ ROCK EXYUGOSLAV LP US $40.99 Buy It Now 1 day
LEB I SOL S/T ETHNO JAZZ STEFANOVSKI EXYUGOSLAV LP US $61.49 Buy It Now 1 day
Vlatko Stefanovski ( Leb i Sol) ?- 3 Summer Days CD limited/ sealed MINT US $14.00 Buy It Now 3 days
LEB I SOL FIRST LP EX RARE YUGO RARE FUSION JAZZ ROCK Smak, Indexi, Time US $35.00 [0 bids]
OMLADINA V/A INDEXI LEB I SOL JAZZ FUSION FUNK EXYU 2LP US $122.99 Buy It Now 4 days
LEB I SOL - (?) !!! EXTRA RARE YUGO JAZZ - ROCK FUSION !!! US $29.90 Buy It Now 6 days
OMLADINA V/A INDEXI LEB I SOL JAZZ FUSION FUNK EXYU 2LP US $119.99 [0 bids]
LEB I SOL - AKUSTICNA TRAUMA Live Yugo Fusion Ethno Jazz Prog 2xLP Vinyl 12" US $39.90 Buy It Now 11 days
LEB I SOL-KAO KAKAO-YUGOSLAV CASSETTE TAPE 1987-YUGOSLAV JAZZ-ROCK-FOLK US $10.00 Buy It Now 11 days
LEB I SOL 1979 RARE UNIQUE EXYU CASSETTE TAPE ROCK JAZZ US $28.69 Buy It Now 12 days
Damage Vol76 RARE NEW CD Buzzcocks LEMONHEADS PJ Harvey JOI Leb i Sol CAKE Dink US $8.49 Buy It Now 13 days
LEB I SOL SLEDOVANJE RARE ORIGINAL YUGOSLAVIA JAZZ ROCK 1ST PRESS 1981 VG+/EX US $18.00 Buy It Now 13 days
LEB I SOL BESKONACNO RARE ORIGINAL YUGOSLAVIA JAZZ ROCK 1ST PRESS 1981 VG/EX- US $18.00 Buy It Now 13 days
LEB I SOL"SREBRANA" PROG FUSION JAZZ ROCK YUGOSLAVIA LP MINT US $35.00 Buy It Now 13 days
LEB I SOL NIE CETVORICATA 78'PROG WHITE LABEL EXYU 7"PS US $20.49 Buy It Now 16 days
LEB I SOL live in New York YUGOSLAVIAN 1991 jazz/rock/etno CASSETTE US $23.00 Buy It Now 18 days
NIKOLA DIMUSHEVSKI ex LEB I SOL live MACEDONIAN 1995 CD US $20.00 Buy It Now 18 days
LEB I SOL-NIE CETVORICATA/DEVETKA-ORIGINAL YUGOSLAV 7" 45rpm 1978-YUGO PROG ROCK US $11.00 Buy It Now 18 days
LEB I SOL SAME FANTASTIC EX YUGOSLAV PRESSING ETHNO JAZZ ROCK 1978 VG-/EX US $32.00 Buy It Now 21 days
LEB I SOL KAO KAKAO ORIGINAL YUGOSLAV 1ST PRESSING 1987 EX/NM- US $34.00 Buy It Now 21 days
LEB I SOL 2 ethno Yugoslav jazz rock PRESSING 1979 VG/EX US $20.00 Buy It Now 21 days
NIKOLA DIMUSHEVSKI ex LEB I SOL/double life RARE MACEDONIAN 1993 CD US $28.00 Buy It Now 23 days
LEB I SOL KALABALAK VG LP YUGO JAZZROCK FUSION Izvir Oko Smak Yugoslav US $20.00 Buy It Now 23 days
LEB I SOL TANGENTA FANTSTIC YUGOSLAV JAZZ FOLK ROCK ORIGIN 1ST PRESS1984 EX-/EX US $35.00 Buy It Now 24 days
LEB I SOL - Kao Kakao jazz rock ethno fusion LP Jugoton inner sleeve EX US $32.00 Buy It Now 24 days
LEB I SOL - Rucni Rad rare prog rock fusion jazz rock LP US $39.50 Buy It Now 24 days
PREDMESTJE "Brez Naslova" CD kraan Leb I Sol US $18.27 Buy It Now 25 days
LEB I SOL PUTUJEMO ORIGINAL EX YUGOSLAV 1ST PRESS JAZZ ROCK 1989 EX-/EX US $26.00 Buy It Now 25 days
2CD LEB I SOL - Live in Macedonia 30th Anniverary Tour Concert 2006 Stefanovski US $28.00 Buy It Now 26 days
LEB I SOL - NIE CETVORICATA RARE YUGO JAZZ ROCK FUSION 7"PS 1978 US $29.99 Buy It Now 27 days
LEB I SOL feat. DADO TOPIC TAKA NATAKA, MACEDONIAN JA FOLK ROCK CD US $15.00 Buy It Now 28 days
LEB I SOL"2 ZLATNA"PROG FUSION JAZZ ROCK YUGOSLAVIA LP MINT US $45.00 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy LEB I SOL music online Buy LEB I SOL & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for LEB I SOL DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

LEB I SOL Akusticna Trauma ratings distribution

LEB I SOL Akusticna Trauma reviews

Review by Seyo
4 stars This double live set represents the last release of PGP RTB label and captures LEB I SOL at Zagreb's "Kulusic" Club which was a "Mecca" for live recordings during the most prolific era of ex-Yugoslav rock scene in the 1980s. The band is stripped to the bone here, in the basic rock trio of drums, guitar and bass, with raw sound and engaging musicianship. Personally, I can still remember many of their gigs at Sarajevo in that period and this album closely represents the repertoire they usually performed. Songs from their last and up to that point the weakest album "Sledovanje" sound better here, without studio manipulations, especially "Lokomobila" and "Mile Pop Jordanov". On the other hand compositions from their first three "classic" albums are played differently (they had to cover the loss of the keyboards), but not always to a succesfull results. Djuricic on drums is still not on par with others, although he is trying hard. Perhaps the most interesting tracks on this set are "Ziva rana", which is extended to 21 minutes improvisational jam and "Bonus", which developed from a short acoustic coda vignette from "Leb i Sol 2" to a full length song that would remain their concert favourite in many years to come. I always hesitate to recommend "live" albums because I do not really trust their documentary nature. But, in this case I remember well the LEB I SOL concerts and this record truly represents their potentials on stage, even you may get a sense of being there. "Akusticna trauma" is a very good LEB I SOL performance and it is recommended purchase, if you find it reissued on CD!

Send comments to Seyo (BETA) | Report this review (#38105) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, June 30, 2005

4 stars This was LEB I SOL's first live release from 1982. It was a double album and I noticed fairly quickly that there were no keyboards to my surprise. So we basically get a power trio here of sorts with lots of instrumental music featuring in your face bass and drums with intricate guitar work often playing over top.

The first four tracks of this concert are exactly as I just described it. All instrumental with chunky bass lines, crisp drumming and guitar over top. It's not until the fifth song "Utrinska Tema" that we get the first vocal track. A popular tune from the band that really moves me.Vocal melodies late. Amazing but too short. This is followed by "Mile Opo Jordanov" which starts slowly but then kicks in with drums around a minute. Another instrumental in "Ajde Sonce Zajde" follows (and it's a killer) before we get four straight vocal tracks to end the first album. Up first is "Kumova Slama" which is relaxed as faint vocals join in.The guitar replaces the vocals and leads the rest of the way. "Runci Rad" picks up quickly and the vocals join in.This is excellent ! I really like the guitar. Vocals are back late.

"Talasna Duzina" is laid back with the focus on the vocals. Beautiful. "Nisam Tvoj" is another classic LEB I SOL tune. Gotta love the bass in this one. The second album becomes with "Ziva Rana" which is an extended jam with vocals. Lots of tempo shifts in this one. "Bonus" opens with bass and drums as the crowd claps along. Vocals before a minute.It's fuller 2 minutes in as the guitar starts to solo. It settles back when the vocals return. "Kokoska" has a good guitar intro as huge bass with drums join in. Check out the guitar 2 minutes in. "Aber Dojde Donke" is different with those drum and guitar outbursts. "Damar" ends it as this is the encore track.Intricate guitar to start then the tempo picks up. Great sound. Huge bass lines here too. What a fantastic way to end it.

Easily 4 stars. Man I enjoyed this recording. I think it's the prominant bass and interesting guitar work that drew me in.There is quite a bit of variety too and vocals.

Send comments to Mellotron Storm (BETA) | Report this review (#331893) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, November 23, 2010

4 stars This live record clearly show how fantastic these guys were on live scene. Leb i Sol (Bread and Salt) are one of the best ex- Yugoslavian rock bands, mixing elements of jazz-rock with traditional macedonian folk music influences, playing warm, melodic music, and they were techically superb, too. ... (read more)

Report this review (#148471) | Posted by nisandzic | Thursday, November 01, 2007 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of LEB I SOL "Akusticna Trauma"