KALABALAK

Leb I Sol

Leb I Sol Kalabalak album cover

Buy LEB I SOL Music
Studio Album, released in 1983

1. Pubertet vlada gradom (4:45)
2. Kalabalak (3:55)
3. Bistra voda (4:49)
4. L.A. krdija (5:38)
5. Billion Air-Conditions (3:45)
6. Malo sutra (3:53)
7. Bez reci (4:28)
8. Zelena fotelja mog doma (5:20)

Search LEB I SOL Kalabalak lyrics

Search LEB I SOL Kalabalak tabs

- Vlatko Stefanovski / guitars, vocals
- Dragoljub Djuricic / drums
- Bodan Arsovski / bass

With:
- Bobi Micev / keyboards
- Peter Kargov / saxophone

LP Jugoton LSY 63158 (1983 Yugoslavia)

Thanks to seyo for the addition
and to seyo for the last updates

LEB I SOL MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy LEB I SOL Kalabalak Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
THE ULTIMATE COLLECTIONTHE ULTIMATE COLLECTION
Croatia Records
Audio CD$22.45 (used)
LEB I SOL-LEB I SOL KOLEKCIJA 1983-1989LEB I SOL-LEB I SOL KOLEKCIJA 1983-1989
Croatia Records
Audio CD$20.70 (used)
Leb I SolLeb I Sol
Imports 2014

More places to buy LEB I SOL music online Buy LEB I SOL & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for LEB I SOL DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

LEB I SOL Kalabalak ratings distribution

LEB I SOL Kalabalak reviews

Review by Seyo
4 stars Here LEB I SOL returned to the more instrumental form with only two vocal tracks out of 8, but what was interesting they delivered again a very good album after disappointing "Sledovanje". The same line-up was supported by an organist and a sax player which added the more adventurous fusion with some funk groove, not exactly on par with their early albums, still very close. The title track "Kalabalak" is indeed too poppy song, being a smash hit and is probably the worst track on the album, although it is not bad as a decent pop-rock as such. The remaining stuff is excellent music, only occasionally spoiled by those terrible mid-1980s production (electronic drum effects etc.). Arsovski plays his bass more with a funky rhythms but it is not in a bad meaning. Highlight of the album is his composition "Bistra voda" (Eng. Clear Water) which is one of the most beautiful and emotional melodies of their catalogue and of the entire ex-YU music scene. Thus, I would increase the rating of the previous reviewer a bit, giving little bit more than 3,5 stars: it is very good listening, not only for fusion fans but to wider prog rock audience and can be recommended.

Send comments to Seyo (BETA) | Report this review (#39625) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, July 16, 2005

3 stars This album marks the beginning of Leb i Sol's turn to the more accessible, commercial music. It contains a few true poprock numbers, such as the title track, which does include some jazzy riffs but is overall a pop-oriented number. The standout tracks here are the instrumentals "Bistra voda" and ... (read more)

Report this review (#37710) | Posted by Aranarth | Sunday, June 26, 2005 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of LEB I SOL "Kalabalak"