KALABALAK

Leb I Sol

Leb I Sol Kalabalak album cover

Buy LEB I SOL Music
Studio Album, released in 1983

1. Pubertet vlada gradom (4:45)
2. Kalabalak (3:55)
3. Bistra voda (4:49)
4. L.A. krdija (5:38)
5. Billion Air-Conditions (3:45)
6. Malo sutra (3:53)
7. Bez reci (4:28)
8. Zelena fotelja mog doma (5:20)

Search LEB I SOL Kalabalak lyrics

Search LEB I SOL Kalabalak tabs

- Vlatko Stefanovski / guitars, vocals
- Dragoljub Djuricic / drums
- Bodan Arsovski / bass

With:
- Bobi Micev / keyboards
- Peter Kargov / saxophone

LP Jugoton LSY 63158 (1983 Yugoslavia)

Thanks to seyo for the addition
and to seyo for the last updates

LEB I SOL MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy LEB I SOL Kalabalak Music

Leb I Sol 2Leb I Sol 2
Imports 2014
Leb I SolLeb I Sol
Imports 2014
LEB I SOL PUTUJEMO ORIGINAL EX YUGOSLAV 1ST PRESS JAZZ ROCK 1989 EX-/EX US $26.00 Buy It Now 1 day
LEB I SOL"2 ZLATNA"PROG FUSION JAZZ ROCK YUGOSLAVIA LP MINT US $45.00 Buy It Now 4 days
LEB I SOL EXYUGOSLAV ETNO ROCK JAZZ FUSION MACEDONIA LP US $28.69 Buy It Now 4 days
4 YUGOSLAVIAN ROCK PROG. FUSION.CASSETES LOT.R.CORBA.LEB I SOL..SMAK..FREE SHIP. US $17.99 Buy It Now 5 days
LEB I SOL AKUSTICNA TRAUMA ETHNO JAZZ EXYUGOSLAV 2LP US $61.49 Buy It Now 6 days
LEB I SOL KALABALAK FUSION JAZZ ROCK EXYUGOSLAV LP US $40.99 Buy It Now 6 days
LEB I SOL S/T ETHNO JAZZ STEFANOVSKI EXYUGOSLAV LP US $61.49 Buy It Now 6 days
3 FORMER YUGOSLAVIAN ROCK FUSION CASSETTES LOT.VIKTORIJA.LEB I SOL.FREE SHIPPING US $13.99 Buy It Now 7 days
4 FORMER YUGOSLAVIAN ROCK..ALTER ROCK. CASSETTES.LEB I SOL.B.LEFT..FREE SHIPPING US $15.99 Buy It Now 7 days
OMLADINA V/A INDEXI LEB I SOL JAZZ FUSION FUNK EXYU 2LP US $119.99 [0 bids]
Vlatko Stefanovski ( Leb i Sol) ?- 3 Summer Days CD limited/ sealed MINT US $14.00 Buy It Now 9 days
OMLADINA V/A INDEXI LEB I SOL JAZZ FUSION FUNK EXYU 2LP US $122.99 Buy It Now 10 days
LEB I SOL-RUCNI RAD-YUGOSLAV ROCK/FOLK/JAZZ LP 1979 US $21.00 Buy It Now 15 days
LEB I SOL-KAO KAKAO-ORIGINAL YUGOSLAV LP 1987+INNER SLEEVE-MACEDONIAN FOLK-ROCK US $20.00 Buy It Now 16 days
LEB I SOL-KAO KAKAO-YUGOSLAV CASSETTE TAPE 1987-YUGOSLAV JAZZ-ROCK-FOLK US $10.00 Buy It Now 17 days
VLATKO STEFANOVSKI - COWBOYS & INDIANS.LEB I SOL..FUSION.JAZZ ROCK.FREE SHIPPING US $15.99 Buy It Now 17 days
LEB I SOL 1979 RARE UNIQUE EXYU CASSETTE TAPE ROCK JAZZ US $28.69 Buy It Now 18 days
Damage Vol76 RARE NEW CD Buzzcocks LEMONHEADS PJ Harvey JOI Leb i Sol CAKE Dink US $9.99 Buy It Now 18 days
LEB I SOL"SREBRANA" PROG FUSION JAZZ ROCK YUGOSLAVIA LP MINT US $35.00 Buy It Now 19 days
LEB I SOL NIE CETVORICATA 78'PROG WHITE LABEL EXYU 7"PS US $20.49 Buy It Now 22 days
NIKOLA DIMUSHEVSKI ex LEB I SOL live MACEDONIAN 1995 CD US $20.00 Buy It Now 23 days
LEB I SOL live in New York YUGOSLAVIAN 1991 jazz/rock/etno CASSETTE US $23.00 Buy It Now 23 days
LEB I SOL 2 ethno Yugoslav jazz rock PRESSING 1979 VG/EX US $20.00 Buy It Now 25 days
LEB I SOL SAME FANTASTIC EX YUGOSLAV PRESSING ETHNO JAZZ ROCK 1978 VG-/EX US $32.00 Buy It Now 25 days
LEB I SOL KAO KAKAO ORIGINAL YUGOSLAV 1ST PRESSING 1987 EX/NM- US $34.00 Buy It Now 25 days
3 FORMER YUGOSLAVIAN PROGRESSIVE CD' S LOTGSMAK.REZONANSA.LEB I SOL.FREE SHIPPIN US $23.99 Buy It Now 26 days
NIKOLA DIMUSHEVSKI ex LEB I SOL/double life RARE MACEDONIAN 1993 CD US $38.00 Buy It Now 28 days
LEB I SOL FIRST LP EX RARE YUGO RARE FUSION JAZZ ROCK Smak, Indexi, Time US $35.00 Buy It Now 29 days
LEB I SOL KALABALAK VG LP YUGO JAZZROCK FUSION Izvir Oko Smak Yugoslav US $20.00 Buy It Now 29 days
LEB I SOL - Rucni Rad rare prog rock fusion jazz rock LP US $39.50 Buy It Now 29 days
LEB I SOL - Kao Kakao jazz rock ethno fusion LP Jugoton inner sleeve EX US $32.00 Buy It Now 29 days
LEB I SOL TANGENTA FANTSTIC YUGOSLAV JAZZ FOLK ROCK ORIGIN 1ST PRESS1984 EX-/EX US $35.00 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy LEB I SOL music online Buy LEB I SOL & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for LEB I SOL DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

LEB I SOL Kalabalak ratings distribution

LEB I SOL Kalabalak reviews

Review by Seyo
4 stars Here LEB I SOL returned to the more instrumental form with only two vocal tracks out of 8, but what was interesting they delivered again a very good album after disappointing "Sledovanje". The same line-up was supported by an organist and a sax player which added the more adventurous fusion with some funk groove, not exactly on par with their early albums, still very close. The title track "Kalabalak" is indeed too poppy song, being a smash hit and is probably the worst track on the album, although it is not bad as a decent pop-rock as such. The remaining stuff is excellent music, only occasionally spoiled by those terrible mid-1980s production (electronic drum effects etc.). Arsovski plays his bass more with a funky rhythms but it is not in a bad meaning. Highlight of the album is his composition "Bistra voda" (Eng. Clear Water) which is one of the most beautiful and emotional melodies of their catalogue and of the entire ex-YU music scene. Thus, I would increase the rating of the previous reviewer a bit, giving little bit more than 3,5 stars: it is very good listening, not only for fusion fans but to wider prog rock audience and can be recommended.

Send comments to Seyo (BETA) | Report this review (#39625) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, July 16, 2005

3 stars This album marks the beginning of Leb i Sol's turn to the more accessible, commercial music. It contains a few true poprock numbers, such as the title track, which does include some jazzy riffs but is overall a pop-oriented number. The standout tracks here are the instrumentals "Bistra voda" and ... (read more)

Report this review (#37710) | Posted by Aranarth | Sunday, June 26, 2005 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of LEB I SOL "Kalabalak"