PUTUJEMO

Leb I Sol

Leb I Sol Putujemo album cover

Buy LEB I SOL Music
Studio Album, released in 1989

1. Istok- zapad (telepatski) (4:17)
2. Ima jedno nesto (4:31)
3. Cukni vo drvo (3:47)
4. Romansa (4:06)
5. Trac (4:00)
6. Putujemo (4:44)
7. Otrov i med (4:33)
8. Sumorno prolece (4:13)
9. Sivo je (4:41)

- Koki Dimusevski / keyboards
- Kaliopi / back vocals
- Zoran Jovanovic / saxophone, clarinet
- Kire Kostov / flugelhorn

LP Jugoton LSY 63323 (1989 Yugoslavia)

Thanks to seyo for the addition
and to seyo for the last updates

LEB I SOL MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy LEB I SOL Putujemo Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
THE ULTIMATE COLLECTIONTHE ULTIMATE COLLECTION
Croatia Records
Audio CD$22.45 (used)
LEB I SOL-LEB I SOL KOLEKCIJA 1983-1989LEB I SOL-LEB I SOL KOLEKCIJA 1983-1989
Croatia Records
Audio CD$20.70 (used)
Leb I SolLeb I Sol
Imports 2014

More places to buy LEB I SOL music online Buy LEB I SOL & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for LEB I SOL DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

LEB I SOL Putujemo ratings distribution

LEB I SOL Putujemo reviews

Review by Seyo
3 stars A solid pop album acting as LEB I SOL's "swan song"!

A formula from the previous album "Kao kakao" was repeated for the last studio work of LEB I SOL - "Putujemo" (Eng. "We Travel"): nine vocal-instrumental songs composed and sung by V. Stefanovski, except "Sumorno prolece" the author of which was bassist Arsovski, who also added the lead vocals therein. This time the overall concept is well- balanced, and this album is pleasant to listen to, once you accept the fact that LEB I SOL bid farewell to jazz-folk fusion.

The first three songs were major pop hits and even today they do not sound outdated, with "Cukni vo drvo" (Eng. "Knock On Wood") sung in Macedonian and having a nice guitar solo. The production is polished with guitar pushed in front and having a laid-back soft "art- rock" sound, sometimes close to DIRE STRAITS, or to PRINCE (a funky "Trac").

Coincidently this last effort of the band was completed by the original line-up, with keyboardist K. Dimusevski back in team. His input is however not much evident due to the change of music style. Although this album is not in line with any important branch of progressive music, it is still a pleasant listening experience if you learn to have modest expectations from the career-ending Macedonian group. You can happily live without "Putujemo", but if you come across this title and don't mind soft pop-rock style, take it.

Send comments to Seyo (BETA) | Report this review (#40391) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, July 26, 2005

2 stars There are no many prog moments here. This is actually pop rock album, but with some good songs, like Cukni vo Drvo, or Sumorno Proljece, and Putujemo. Stefanovski sings a lot more than on early records, but his lyrics are sometimes ankward, like in song Trac. He influenced some rock singers of ... (read more)

Report this review (#147802) | Posted by nisandzic | Sunday, October 28, 2007 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of LEB I SOL "Putujemo"