PUTUJEMO

Leb I Sol

Leb I Sol Putujemo album cover

Buy LEB I SOL Music
Studio Album, released in 1989

1. Istok- zapad (telepatski) (4:17)
2. Ima jedno nesto (4:31)
3. Cukni vo drvo (3:47)
4. Romansa (4:06)
5. Trac (4:00)
6. Putujemo (4:44)
7. Otrov i med (4:33)
8. Sumorno prolece (4:13)
9. Sivo je (4:41)

- Koki Dimusevski / keyboards
- Kaliopi / back vocals
- Zoran Jovanovic / saxophone, clarinet
- Kire Kostov / flugelhorn

LP Jugoton LSY 63323 (1989 Yugoslavia)

Thanks to seyo for the addition
and to seyo for the last updates

LEB I SOL MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy LEB I SOL Putujemo Music

Leb I Sol 2Leb I Sol 2
Imports 2014
Leb I SolLeb I Sol
Imports 2014
LEB I SOL"2 ZLATNA"PROG FUSION JAZZ ROCK YUGOSLAVIA LP MINT US $45.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Leb I Sol US $9.99 [0 bids]
Bodan Arsovski - Endless View (Ex Leb I Sol) US $10.99 [0 bids]
LEB I SOL AKUSTICNA TRAUMA ETHNO JAZZ EXYUGOSLAV 2LP US $61.49 Buy It Now 5 days
LEB I SOL KALABALAK FUSION JAZZ ROCK EXYUGOSLAV LP US $40.99 Buy It Now 5 days
LEB I SOL S/T ETHNO JAZZ STEFANOVSKI EXYUGOSLAV LP US $61.49 Buy It Now 5 days
Vlatko Stefanovski ( Leb i Sol) ?- 3 Summer Days CD limited/ sealed MINT US $14.00 Buy It Now 7 days
OMLADINA V/A INDEXI LEB I SOL JAZZ FUSION FUNK EXYU 2LP US $122.99 Buy It Now 8 days
LEB I SOL - (?) !!! EXTRA RARE YUGO JAZZ - ROCK FUSION !!! US $29.90 Buy It Now 10 days
LEB I SOL - AKUSTICNA TRAUMA Live Yugo Fusion Ethno Jazz Prog 2xLP Vinyl 12" US $39.90 Buy It Now 15 days
LEB I SOL-KAO KAKAO-YUGOSLAV CASSETTE TAPE 1987-YUGOSLAV JAZZ-ROCK-FOLK US $10.00 Buy It Now 15 days
LEB I SOL 1979 RARE UNIQUE EXYU CASSETTE TAPE ROCK JAZZ US $28.69 Buy It Now 16 days
Damage Vol76 RARE NEW CD Buzzcocks LEMONHEADS PJ Harvey JOI Leb i Sol CAKE Dink US $9.99 Buy It Now 17 days
LEB I SOL SLEDOVANJE RARE ORIGINAL YUGOSLAVIA JAZZ ROCK 1ST PRESS 1981 VG+/EX US $18.00 Buy It Now 17 days
LEB I SOL BESKONACNO RARE ORIGINAL YUGOSLAVIA JAZZ ROCK 1ST PRESS 1981 VG/EX- US $18.00 Buy It Now 17 days
LEB I SOL"SREBRANA" PROG FUSION JAZZ ROCK YUGOSLAVIA LP MINT US $35.00 Buy It Now 17 days
LEB I SOL NIE CETVORICATA 78'PROG WHITE LABEL EXYU 7"PS US $20.49 Buy It Now 20 days
LEB I SOL live in New York YUGOSLAVIAN 1991 jazz/rock/etno CASSETTE US $23.00 Buy It Now 22 days
NIKOLA DIMUSHEVSKI ex LEB I SOL live MACEDONIAN 1995 CD US $20.00 Buy It Now 22 days
LEB I SOL-NIE CETVORICATA/DEVETKA-ORIGINAL YUGOSLAV 7" 45rpm 1978-YUGO PROG ROCK US $11.00 Buy It Now 22 days
LEB I SOL SAME FANTASTIC EX YUGOSLAV PRESSING ETHNO JAZZ ROCK 1978 VG-/EX US $32.00 Buy It Now 25 days
LEB I SOL KAO KAKAO ORIGINAL YUGOSLAV 1ST PRESSING 1987 EX/NM- US $34.00 Buy It Now 25 days
LEB I SOL 2 ethno Yugoslav jazz rock PRESSING 1979 VG/EX US $20.00 Buy It Now 25 days
NIKOLA DIMUSHEVSKI ex LEB I SOL/double life RARE MACEDONIAN 1993 CD US $28.00 Buy It Now 27 days
LEB I SOL KALABALAK VG LP YUGO JAZZROCK FUSION Izvir Oko Smak Yugoslav US $20.00 Buy It Now 27 days
LEB I SOL TANGENTA FANTSTIC YUGOSLAV JAZZ FOLK ROCK ORIGIN 1ST PRESS1984 EX-/EX US $35.00 Buy It Now 28 days
LEB I SOL - Kao Kakao jazz rock ethno fusion LP Jugoton inner sleeve EX US $32.00 Buy It Now 28 days
LEB I SOL - Rucni Rad rare prog rock fusion jazz rock LP US $39.50 Buy It Now 28 days
LEB I SOL FIRST LP EX RARE YUGO RARE FUSION JAZZ ROCK Smak, Indexi, Time US $35.00 Buy It Now 28 days
PREDMESTJE "Brez Naslova" CD kraan Leb I Sol US $18.24 Buy It Now 29 days
LEB I SOL PUTUJEMO ORIGINAL EX YUGOSLAV 1ST PRESS JAZZ ROCK 1989 EX-/EX US $26.00 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy LEB I SOL music online Buy LEB I SOL & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for LEB I SOL DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

LEB I SOL Putujemo ratings distribution

LEB I SOL Putujemo reviews

Review by Seyo
3 stars A solid pop album acting as LEB I SOL's "swan song"!

A formula from the previous album "Kao kakao" was repeated for the last studio work of LEB I SOL - "Putujemo" (Eng. "We Travel"): nine vocal-instrumental songs composed and sung by V. Stefanovski, except "Sumorno prolece" the author of which was bassist Arsovski, who also added the lead vocals therein. This time the overall concept is well- balanced, and this album is pleasant to listen to, once you accept the fact that LEB I SOL bid farewell to jazz-folk fusion.

The first three songs were major pop hits and even today they do not sound outdated, with "Cukni vo drvo" (Eng. "Knock On Wood") sung in Macedonian and having a nice guitar solo. The production is polished with guitar pushed in front and having a laid-back soft "art- rock" sound, sometimes close to DIRE STRAITS, or to PRINCE (a funky "Trac").

Coincidently this last effort of the band was completed by the original line-up, with keyboardist K. Dimusevski back in team. His input is however not much evident due to the change of music style. Although this album is not in line with any important branch of progressive music, it is still a pleasant listening experience if you learn to have modest expectations from the career-ending Macedonian group. You can happily live without "Putujemo", but if you come across this title and don't mind soft pop-rock style, take it.

Send comments to Seyo (BETA) | Report this review (#40391) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, July 26, 2005

2 stars There are no many prog moments here. This is actually pop rock album, but with some good songs, like Cukni vo Drvo, or Sumorno Proljece, and Putujemo. Stefanovski sings a lot more than on early records, but his lyrics are sometimes ankward, like in song Trac. He influenced some rock singers of ... (read more)

Report this review (#147802) | Posted by nisandzic | Sunday, October 28, 2007 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of LEB I SOL "Putujemo"