DARK SIDE OF THE DUCK

Buy YAK Music
Studio Album, released in 2004

1. Theme (2:16)
2. Aragorn (5:18)
3. Leylines Of Yak (4:33)
4. Yakrise (5:49)

Search YAK Dark Side Of The Duck lyrics

Search YAK Dark Side Of The Duck tabs

- Martin Morgan / all instruments

CD Yaksongs.com UK-2004

YAK MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy YAK Dark Side Of The Duck Music

Journey Of The YakJourney Of The Yak
Yaksongs
Tumchee Feat. Fifth-of-Dat-Yak Weapon of Choice RARE G-FUNK G-RAP OOP US $9.99 [0 bids]
50m 59s
HUGH R. BUCHANAN: Animal Crackers & Beer/Yak Shoun Mosh (Jemkl, 45) - Super Rare US $59.95 Buy It Now 2h 5m
Fabulous 50s: Yakety Yak (NEW SEALED CD) ROCK US $2.00 Buy It Now 4h 33m
BEN E. KING STAND BY ME / YAKETY YAK 7 Inch Record US $4.95 Buy It Now 11h 34m
THE COASTERS.YAKETY YAK.THE COASTERS COLLECTION CD ALBUM.WARNER PLATINUM CD US $8.87 Buy It Now 13h 56m
THE COASTERS YAKETY YAK/ZING! WENT THE STRINGS OF MY HEART ATCO RECORDS 45 RPM US $5.00 Buy It Now 14h 11m
Coasters, The- Yakety Yak / Zing ! Went The Strings Of My Heart 7" US $38.88 Buy It Now 17h 25m
FETCHIN' BONES - Yak-O-Lantern - INTERVIEW CASSETTE TAPE Promo Only 1986 RARE US $9.99 [0 bids]
Fabulous 50s: Yakety Yak by Various Artists (CD, 2006, Laserlight) US $2.99 Buy It Now 19h 26m
The Pipkins - Yakety Yak 1970 7" Columbia DB 8701 US $5.92 Buy It Now 21h
HEAR! Rockabilly 45 THE MARKEYS Yakkity Yak on RCA Victor US $15.00 Buy It Now 1 day
DIANA HADDAD: Yesh'had Allah, Bel Raha 3alia, Eh Ra'yak, Bint Osoul ~ Arabic CD US $15.00 Buy It Now 1 day
the COASTERS 45 YAKEY YAK LONDON UK 45 TRI CENTER US $16.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Yak Ballz-Scifentology II CD NEW US $16.90 Buy It Now 1 day
THE PIPKINS yakety yak/sugar and spice DB 8701 uk columbia 1970 7" WS EX/ US $11.82 Buy It Now 1 day
Coasters -Yakety Yak M- 1958 US $6.99 Buy It Now 1 day
LEIBER-STOLLER BIG BAND THE - YAKETY YAK - CCM20012 US $19.49 Buy It Now 1 day
Yakety Yak(12" Vinyl)Live Crew--654798 6-UK-VG/VG US $11.99 Buy It Now 1 day
THE COASTERS: "YAKETY YAK" / "ALONG CAME JONES" - ATLANTIC 45RPM REISSUE US $2.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Mega Rare IRAN EP 7" private Lable Coasters - Yakety Yak US $15.00 [0 bids]
78-POP VARIETY-BIRD DOG/PURPLE PEOPLE EATER/YAKETY YAK/SECRETLY/LA PALOMA/NEL BL US $3.00 [0 bids]
The Coasters "Yakety Yak" R&B-Soul * 1958 * 45 RPM US $14.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Yakety Yak by The Coasters CD Soul R&B Classic Music Rare OOP US $7.99 [0 bids]
RARE FRENCH SP THE PIPKINS YAKETY YAK US $4.99 [0 bids]
Yakety Yak [Single] by Yakety Yak (Cassette, Atlantic (Label)) US $2.99 [0 bids]
THE COASTERS - Roots of Rock n Roll..Yakety Yak, Charlie Brown, Little Egypt + US $9.79 Buy It Now 1 day
The Coasters 45 Yakety Yak 1958 Leiber & Stoller Atco SLeeve Mint- US $2.99 [0 bids]
Yak Mercury & The Mad Man Lunar Band [CD New] US $8.46 Buy It Now 2 days
YAK BALLZ - My Claim - 2xLP US $24.49 Buy It Now 2 days
Tina Harrod - Shacked Up In Paradise - CD (BYOA32 Black Yak 2003) (Signed) US $23.30 Buy It Now 2 days
Disco songs El Coco Yakety Yak & Heartbeat Giant 45 rpm vinyl 1977 AVID 12 143 US $8.95 Buy It Now 2 days
JI A VZHE ROKIV DVISTI,YAK KOZAK V NEVOLI US $13.99 Buy It Now 2 days
19?? BEN E. KING "STAND BY ME" COASTERS "YAKETY YAK" 45 7" US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
LEIBER-STOLLER BIG BAND-YAKETY YAK (JPN) (LTD) (RMST) CD NEW US $24.87 Buy It Now 2 days
LEIBER-STOLLER BAND (Basie Band Without Basie) - Yakety Yak - mono Jazz LP US $7.99 [0 bids]
SHANNON SISTERS~YAK-A-TAK / WILLINGLY~J B 1003 (EX) Chicago Rockabilly (45) US $0.99 [1 bids]
Coasters,Yakety Yak b/w Zing! Went The Strings Of My Heart,Triangle Centre,7" US $14.35 Buy It Now 2 days
The Coasters Yakety Yak7 Inch Vinyl Record US $19.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Ray Stevens - Along Came Jones / Yakety Yak (VG) 1969 #1425 US $5.00 Buy It Now 3 days
The Coasters Greatest Hits Gusto Records 1978 Love Potion #9 Yakety Yak C.Brown US $3.00 Buy It Now 3 days
The Coasters Greatest Hits Gusto Records 1978 Love Potion #9 Yakety Yak C.Brown US $3.00 [0 bids]
Gilmar Record Club #GH-93 Compact 33 Record The Twist, Lollipop, Yakety Yak More US $10.00 [0 bids]
THE COASTERS - YAKETY YAK & OTHER HITS - NEW CD US $11.34 Buy It Now 3 days
ROTARU SOFIA YAK YOALA LAVANDA / V DOME MOEM NEAR MINT EP US $2.00 [0 bids]
CHRIS HILL yakety yak 7" b/w ride on (6006508) uk philips 1976 US $8.43 Buy It Now 3 days
FREE U.S.sh/$3 int'l sh ~ NEW CD The Leiber & Stoller Big Band: Yakety Yak US $14.04 Buy It Now 3 days
Coasters, Yakety Yak Audio CD US $5.36 Buy It Now 3 days
EL COCO Yakety Yak/The Count Of Monte Disco 7" 45 Avis AVIS-105 VG+ WLP US $6.79 Buy It Now 3 days
Vintage The Coasters 78 RPM Yakety Yak & Zing! Went the Strings of My Heart US $10.00 [0 bids]
THE COASTERS-c-(45)-YAKETY YAK / ALONG CAME JONES -ATLANTIC OLDIES SERIES-1980'S US $9.99 Buy It Now 3 days
2 Live Crew 45 Yakety Yak WTG Promo 31-68491 US $1.00 Buy It Now 4 days
Pipkins-Yakety Yak b/w Are You Cookin' Goose? 45 US $18.95 Buy It Now 4 days
45 RPM::: THE COASTERS Yakety Yak ~ Zing Went The Strings of my Heart ATCO 6116 US $5.00 Buy It Now 4 days
Re-Doo Wop-The Coasters Yakety Yak ATLANTIC OLDIES 45 Jukebox Record NEAR MINT US $5.00 [0 bids]
7" 45 rpm - THE COASTERS - YAKETY YAK/ALONG CAME JONES - Atlantic Oldies Series US $1.99 Buy It Now 4 days
ERIC WEISSBERG AND DELIVERANCE yakety yak 7" promo featuring mono dj version b/w US $8.43 Buy It Now 4 days
THE LEIBER STOLLER BIG BAND-YAKETY YAK-JAPAN CD Ltd/Ed B50 US $14.50 Buy It Now 4 days
Coasters~Original UK tri centre 45 Yakety yak VG+ 1958 London HLE8665 R US $15.81 Buy It Now 4 days
THE COASTERS DOO WOP PROMO 45 YAKETY YAK/ZING WENT THE STRINGS OF MY HEART US $10.00 Buy It Now 4 days
All American Boys inc Earth Angel Yakety Yak Blue Moon + Cassette Tape - TESTED US $8.45 Buy It Now 4 days
YAK MERCURY AND THE MAD MAN LUNAR BAND - self titled - CD VG++ US $5.99 Buy It Now 4 days
RAY STEVENS - Yakety Yak - 45 w/co sleeve & juke strip US $5.25 Buy It Now 4 days
THE COASTERS Greatest Hits CD Yakety Yak, Charlie Brown, Young Blood US $2.49 [0 bids]
iota - Pigs - CD ( 3 Trk 2003 Black Yak BYOE33) US $9.32 Buy It Now 5 days
RAY STEVENS "ALONG CAME JONES/YAKETY YAK" 1969 MONUMENT NOVELTY VG+ HEAR!! US $3.00 Buy It Now 5 days
Yakety Yak US $4.16 Buy It Now 5 days
THE COASTERS - YAKETY YAK: THE PLATINUM COLLECTION - NEW CD US $6.89 Buy It Now 5 days
Yakety Yak & Other Favorites [Rhino Flashback] by The Coasters (CD, Feb-1997,ee US $9.99 [0 bids]
Lattimore Brown I Wish I Felt This Way At Home / Yak-a-poo Northern Soul US $45.00 Buy It Now 5 days
THE COASTERS - 20 GREATEST HITS, BEST OF, Charlie Brown, On Broadway, Yakety Yak US $3.00 [0 bids]
BEN E. KING - STAND BY ME + The COASTERS - YAKETY YAK 45 rpm RECORD oldies US $3.99 Buy It Now 6 days
THE COASTERS - YAKETY YAK / ZING WENT THE STRINGS OF MY HEART - 1958 ATCO /vg++ US $10.00 Buy It Now 6 days
Used Coasters Yakety Yak rpm 7" Record #3 US $29.95 [0 bids]
THE COASTERS - YAKETY YAK / ZING WENT THE STRINGS OF MY HEART + ATCO SLEEVE EX US $4.00 Buy It Now 6 days
RED CRAYOLA wives in orbit 7" b/w yik yak (ada22) uk radar 1978 US $9.80 Buy It Now 6 days
The Pipkins Are You Cooking Goose Yakety Yak 45 Novelty Teen Soul Cover Songs US $9.95 Buy It Now 6 days
Leiber-Stoller Big Band - Yakety Yak [CD New] US $17.49 Buy It Now 6 days
ROBERT PARKER - Yak Yak Yak / Secret Service - Near Mint 45 rpm US $12.00 Buy It Now 6 days
BEN E. KING - STAND BY ME & THE COASTERS - YAKETY YAK - ATLANTIC RECORDS US $0.99 [0 bids]
The Leiber Stoller Big Band Yakety Yak Atlantic Records 8047 Mono US $5.75 Buy It Now 7 days
Northern Soul LATTIMORE BROWN Yak-A-Poo/I Wish I Felt RENEGADE 101 VG++ US $19.99 Buy It Now 7 days
45 RECORD, THE COASTERS. YAKETY YAK / ZING WENT STRINGS OF MY HEART. US $8.00 Buy It Now 7 days
VINTAGE THE COASTERS YAKETY YAK AND CHARLIE BROWN LOT OF 2 US $3.99 [0 bids]
Ultimate COASTERS Rock & Roll Classics Collection 1986 Oop CD 50s Yakety Yak US $17.96 Buy It Now 7 days
Tin Pan Valley Hanky Panky Yaketty Yak R VG S VG-EX (45-9765) US $3.57 Buy It Now 7 days
YAK BALLZ " THE FREAK SHOW" B/W " FOR THE CRITICS" EL-P shipping is not $4 US $7.99 Buy It Now 7 days
Yak Ballz My Claim (2LP) US $10.56 Buy It Now 7 days
Leiber Stoller Big Band - Yakety Yak JPN Ltd Rmst CD US $25.10 Buy It Now 7 days
Delight - Mega Yak Ep CD Pop Int'L & World Music Korean Pop US $16.35 Buy It Now 7 days
Coasters - Yakety Yak & Other Hits Rmst CD US $14.80 Buy It Now 7 days
LP Vermonster "Spirit Of YMA" TWISTED VILLAGE VPAG-TW-1004 Grease Of The Yak etc US $50.69 Buy It Now 7 days
The Coasters - Yakety Yak [Aim Trading] (2003) US $6.74 Buy It Now 7 days
ASMUS TIETCHENS / KOUHEI MATSUNAGA / Y-TON-G Yak CD NEW US $12.99 Buy It Now 7 days
CD BIG JOE TURNER " YAKITY YAK " RHYTHM AND BLUES JIVE US $17.50 Buy It Now 7 days
LETTUCE PREY Revolver 7" OOP mid-90's indie-rock Yak'u'za US $2.99 Buy It Now 7 days
Eric Weissberg & Deliverance Yakety Yak/Same(MONO Promo) 45 RPM Epic Records VG US $7.00 Buy It Now 8 days
Coasters, Yakety Yak & Other Favorites Audio CD US $5.99 Buy It Now 8 days
NEW CD: THE COASTERS: YAKETY YAK: 11 TRACKS: IMPORT US $4.05 Buy It Now 8 days
COASTERS-YAKETY YAK & OTHER HITS (RMST) CD NEW US $14.69 Buy It Now 8 days
1960 LEIBER-STOLLER LP ATLANTIC - Yakety Yak / RARE ROCK N ROLL US $19.99 Buy It Now 8 days

More places to buy YAK music online Buy YAK & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for YAK DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

YAK Dark Side Of The Duck ratings distribution

YAK Dark Side Of The Duck reviews

Review by loserboy
4 stars I admittedly do not know a lot about the band or the history of the unrecorded UK band YAK, but the keyboard based interpretations of this lost music as performed by their founder and keyboardist Martin Morgan is highly convincing. Performed all from Morgan's keyboards this music is an instrumental odyssey into the work of the music of YAK. In many ways the music on this CD reminds me of Canada's Ken Baird (of course without the vocals) with his host of keyboards and keen sense of melodicism. Obviously YAK were highly influenced by the music of GENESIS with many of their musical mannerisms running thru their music. It was really a darn shame that the original band did not make an official recording as I am sure it would to this day be regarded as perhaps the one that got away. Martin Morgan's keyboard work and sounds are fantastic and IMHO is a great CD to listen and in so way sounds like a CASIO concerto (like many do !). For CD order info and/or contact info please contact Martin directly at www.yaksongs.com.

Send comments to loserboy (BETA) | Report this review (#45866) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Review by Starette
5 stars Once upon a time in the late 70s and early 80s there was a band called 'Yak'. Bit of an odd name for a band but, from listening to this album, the music that they played wasn't bad at all. Unfortunately, the band didn't last long due to circumstances in the lives of the different band members. However, one musician remained with his heart in the music to the extent where he took it upon himself to keep composing and recording: that's Martin Morgan- an amazing person and extra friendly too! If I were in his shoes, I'd be heart-broken if the band I was in split up, but Martin's not the type of person to mope about it. Instead he gets down to business when an idea pops into his head and remains prolific in all that he does. As much as I love this album, my stereo hates it. The only radio in my house that this cd works on is a broken one.which is very bizarre indeed. This made it rather difficult to analyze or review as it's hard to concentrate with little girls running around.but (as you can see) I managed. Probably that's what happens to cds that have travelled from the other side of the world. Likewise, this is an instrumental album! *SQUEAK* Usually I'm so girly as to focus on the lyrics and the meaning/story behind the song. Of course there's a meaning behind each piece of music, be it with lyrics or no, but words are one of my focus areas. (I'm a 'make-believe' poet. Go figure.) So this is just to warn any readers that if this review lacks finesse- that'd be why. Don't get me wrong- I love instrumentals! But when it comes to analysing it- I'm a dodo. So here we go.my first take at reviewing an instrumental album.

Theme: This is a very atmospheric beginning to the album. We hear the chink of bells, the type that strangely remind me of Buddhism, and the rushing of winds. The synth-strings play a gorgeous melody with slow crescendos. This track has all the elements of 'meditation group' music. When the underlying chord changes we hear the wind again. I give this starting track a full thumbs-up for its beautiful yet strangely spooky chordal progression.

Aragorn: Plonking block-chords on the piano are heard but the synthesized trumpet and the strings in the background emphasize the pianos sound. It's simple but wonderfully relaxing and it kinda reminds me of The Great Gig in the Sky from Dark Side of the MOON. An electric-guitar-sounding synth improvises with the same melody. When the drums come in, the piece reaches its peak in coolness and the guitar plays an even stylier tune. Flutes are heard afterwards- sounding fabulous as they add an even gentler tone. Then the melody progresses and the drums pick-up again. Here, the flute and guitar improvise and then a synth brings us back to what we heard at the aforementioned 'peak'. This piece is one of my favourites on this album and very proggy- there are some amazing melodies heard on this one! Apparently he found it helpful to hum good-sounding tunes into a tape-recorder he carried round with him in order to compose this one: an ingenious idea if you ask me. Why did he call it Aragorn? Possibly a love of Lord Of the Rings - which is doubly cool as I love that too.

Leylines of Yak: SUDDENLY!!!.that's what the upbeat start says to us. Scarily fast drums and what appears to be a programmed-in keyboard heard playing a recurring melody. Then the beat changes and a synth-guitar comes in to show-off. Later, everything quietens down and the synth dwindles off. The bass should be mentioned here- it may be in the background but it's hard to deny how jazzy and funky it sounds. Guitar comes in, then the drums pick-up again and a keyboard melody that seems to reminds me of Genesis' Cinema Show dances away- stealing the show. The ending is great: from a deep synth to pretty 'tinkling' sounds.

Yakrise: What appears to be a synth-flute sings over the top of a piano playing a happy and scary melody. Plonking block-chords yet again heard on the piano: a technique which is heard often on this album. Normally it would irritate me if it was over-used but Martin sure knows how to 'feel' the music when his hands touch the keys. As for the chordal progression.well.it's all 'happy and scary' which makes it perfect for my ears. At the start everything seems rather eerie..but SUDDENLY!!! (aha- I knew that word would pop-up again) the drums come in with a very 80s beat which bring us to an electric guitar which plays over a keyboard and a piano. In other words it's very 'altogether now' at this point. The piano proceeds to play arpeggiating chords with the drums but it returns to block-chords and the key changes after a synth sings over the top of it and the electric guitar begins to whine some more. Again, I am reminded of The Cinema Show. The ending is very apocalyptic- probably to give us the impression of a beautiful sunrise? The wind that we heard in Theme is also heard again. This, and Leylines of Yak, are two tracks that show how much like Tony Banks Martin Morgan can be. However, Martin is unique and, in a way, superior to Tony Banks because he focuses on what the beat gives him the ability to do in his piano playing . He's much more innovative in this way but not at all pretentious!

Frustration: 80s drums beat and we're instantly given a melody which is not unlike that of Yakrise. The fast drums sound almost the same as Leylines of Yak but the synth acts differently here. The bass plays a more 'bent' melody- jazzy and 'cooler'. Out of this world, after the synth rises, the crescendo of a sound- effect is heard. At this point, the melody of the whinning guitar from Yakrise and the bass rises too. Then it plays in the background to a repeating melody but a different chord-change. A piano comes in, NOT playing block-chords but changing arpeggios. Here we find another example of how gentle and soulful Martin can be when playing the piano.

Migration: A new kind of drum beat which is snare-rim friendly (I think) is heard with a keyboard. Is that a bird-tweet before the synth which makes its grand entrance? Well.this whole album seems to circulate around BIRDS after all! Martin Morgan puts his trust in the fantastic chord changes for his song. He lets them control the melody. The song reaches its peak when the flutes come in but that's quite near to the end of the track. The keyboard and drum beat fades out but we hear the sound of Raining!

Earthogrub: The beginning reminds me of the start of 'I know what I Like' from Genesis. Its hard not to compare as it starts with that same eerie crescendo of a sound coming from nowhere. Then piano playing arises: very fast like Keith Emerson and very staccato. The synth is my favourite in this track as it 'flashes' and makes the music even better. Then the bass changes the beat and the piano plays synchronised block-chords. What appears to be a freaky synth-flute spins a melody over the top. Then another synth with a rather sharp tone plays, hyped-up drums in the background, but only for a short time as we're brought back to the dying -out synth that we heard coming in at the start.

The Swan: This is that last track and it is the most gorgeous. A sad, tragic, echoing piano plays a beautiful tune. The echoing effects can really get to you. To me, the melody is, not the same, but *reminiscent* of the love theme from The Dark Crystal (I love that film). This seems to be a simple melody: arpeggios in the left hand, passing on to the right and the top of the piano taking the melody. However, I can tell (through experience) that it's also the type of tune that one sits down to the piano to try and figure out.only to go 'S**t this is harder than I thought!' The atmospheric effects used in this piece of music give it the finishing touches- perfect for the ending track of the album. This piece uses the 'tragic beauty' convention: the ugly duckling turns into a swan.

Martin Morgan is definitely an animal-lover. Proabably.because that's his job. When he's not playing the piano like an angel he could possibly be making another shelter for Shetland ponies. In this album- the concept focuses on birds, or at least that's what one gathers from words such as Migration, Earthogrub, Swan, not to mention the incredible changing of Pink Floyd's best album.DUCK! Martin is a great inspiration to me- he taught me how to play what I've always wanted to play on the piano and, in a way, got me back into being a musician in general.

This album may take its time to grow on you but when you realise it was all done by ONE MAN, for every single instrument you hear, what can you say? Give it a listen and be overwhelmed!

Send comments to Starette (BETA) | Report this review (#59394) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Review by Warthur
4 stars Yak were a particularly obscure band from the first wave of neo-prog who broke up in 1984 leaving only a few scratchy demo tapes to their name. Cornerstone of the band Martin Morgan was keen to make sure the band's compositions survived in a much more audibly palatable form, so on this debut release from the Yak - 19 years after the breakup! - he set about reconstructing the best of the demo compositions himself.

This multi-instrumentalist task he succeeds at admirably - in particular, I'm impressed with the way he's able to make the drum machine feel like a real drummer - and the end result shows Yak to have been a very interesting band in their time. As the band name implies, there's a big influence from classic-era Camel at work, which takes their instrumental Genesis/Steve Hackettisms a la The Lens in a new and interesting direction. One for all lovers of first wave neo-prog.

Send comments to Warthur (BETA) | Report this review (#663761) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, March 18, 2012

4 stars This CD was a real nice surprise for me. To be honest I only bought it to support the charity that benefits from its sale & I wasn't actually expecting too much from the music. Firstly the sound quality was a shock as this is obviously a home made effort, but is actually very good quality. ... (read more)

Report this review (#104833) | Posted by | Friday, December 29, 2006 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Theme I'm always interested in instrumental music with ambient qualities and this opener hits the spot with its minimalist Eno overtones. There's great depth of tone utilising simple yet wonderfully powerful chords creating an intense atmosphere. I'm hooked already! Aragorn This track has ... (read more)

Report this review (#52016) | Posted by | Sunday, October 16, 2005 | Review Permanlink

2 stars Ambient symphonic, with clear influences of Pink Floyd (not just in title) Brian Eno, some Camel and kindred soft symphonic bands, but not as good as mentioned bands. Of course this is an album released years after the original writing, and the artist is still enthousiastic about his work, and right ... (read more)

Report this review (#42658) | Posted by tuxon | Friday, August 12, 2005 | Review Permanlink

4 stars I would highly recommend this as an excellent listen !! I have found it addictive and liken some of the tracks to one of my all time favourite bands 'Focus' - I hope this is a compliment. Very much looking forward to the next release. ... (read more)

Report this review (#41058) | Posted by | Sunday, July 31, 2005 | Review Permanlink

4 stars This really is a little gem of an album. Highly recommended. Well balanced tracks that evoke memories of keyboard artists such as Eddie Jobson (UK/Curved Air), Tony Banks (Genesis) John Beck (It Bites) whilst still retaining a sound and arrangement all of its own. All tracks are worthy of prais ... (read more)

Report this review (#40403) | Posted by | Tuesday, July 26, 2005 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Have listened to THE CD loads and loads (after I'd managed to get the tomatoes cleaned off the CD platter) and it proves that the arch exponent of thinking-man's keyboard driven instrumental prog rock is alive and well and living in Asheldham. My only criticism is it's a good length album for vin ... (read more)

Report this review (#40058) | Posted by | Saturday, July 23, 2005 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of YAK "Dark Side Of The Duck"