DARK SIDE OF THE DUCK

Buy YAK Music
Studio Album, released in 2004

1. Theme (2:16)
2. Aragorn (5:18)
3. Leylines Of Yak (4:33)
4. Yakrise (5:49)

Search YAK Dark Side Of The Duck lyrics

Search YAK Dark Side Of The Duck tabs

- Martin Morgan / all instruments

CD Yaksongs.com UK-2004

YAK MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy YAK Dark Side Of The Duck Music

Journey Of The YakJourney Of The Yak
Yaksongs
Mega Yak [EP] by Delight (K-Pop) (CD, Apr-2013, Ais) US $14.55 Buy It Now 31m 12s
7" 45 RPM... THE COASTERS: ALONG CAME JONES & YAKETY YAK US $0.99 [0 bids]
YAKETY YAK & OTHER FAVORITES BY COASTERS,THE (CD) US $12.75 Buy It Now 2h 52m
YAK-TOWN BOYS CLUB - SH*T NIGGAZ DON'T KNOW CASSETTE PONTIAC US $199.98 Buy It Now 3h 54m
RAY STEVENS - ALONG CAME JONES // YAKETY YAK - DJ PROMO MINT- US $4.00 [0 bids]
BEN E. KING Stand By Me / THE COASTERS Yakety Yak ATLANTIC RECORDS NEW 45 US $9.99 Buy It Now 12h 22m
YAK BALLZ MY CLAIM CD US $3.63 Buy It Now 14h 14m
DVORAK - LEGENDS OF THE XX CENTURY: YAK NEW CD US $26.08 Buy It Now 20h 35m
YAKETY YAK run baby run 7" b/w my girlfriend (kool2) uk real kool 1979 US $44.03 Buy It Now 23h 26m
ATLANTIC 1001- JOE TURNER- YAKITY-YAK/CRAWDAD HOLE-RARE ORIGINAL TITLE US $249.99 [0 bids]
Coasters -Yakety Yak M- 1958 US $6.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MOZART - LEGENDS OF THE XX CENTURY: YAK NEW CD US $26.08 Buy It Now 1 day
COASTERS Yakety Yak Classic 60s Rock Rhino Special Edit US $6.79 Buy It Now 1 day
The Coasters Atco 6116 Zing! Went The Strings Of My Heart and Yakety Yak US $4.50 Buy It Now 1 day
EL COCO: Yakety Yak/The Count of Monte Disco (disco vinyl 45) US $12.00 Buy It Now 1 day
LEIBER-STOLLER BIG BAND: Yakety Yak LP (Mono, purple/orange label, in loose out US $60.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Yak-O-Lantern - Fetchin Bones - New Promo Cassette US $42.50 Buy It Now 1 day
WHYSP s/t LP Yik Yak Green Vinyl PSYCH US $29.95 Buy It Now 1 day
COASTERS - Yakety Yak / Zing Went The Strings Of My Heart ~ 7" Single US $10.37 Buy It Now 1 day
THE PIPKINS - SUGAR AND SPICE / YAKETY YAK 7" TURKISH RARE NM US $80.00 Buy It Now 1 day
THE COASTERS: GREATEST HITS [YAKETY YAK,CHARLIE BROWN,POISON IVY+] NEW-FREE SHIP US $9.98 Buy It Now 2 days
Ben E King - Stand By Me/ Coasters - Yakety Yak- 45 rpm 7' vinyl single US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
COASTERS - ROCKER - YAKETY YAK / ZING WENT THE STRINGS OF MY HEART - VG+(+) US $0.99 [0 bids]
RAY STEVENS 45 RPM - Yakety Yak / Along Came Jones US $12.75 Buy It Now 2 days
The COASTERS RARE Original #1 HIT 45-"Yakety Yak"-VG+ US $5.44 Buy It Now 2 days
BEN E.KING/COASTERS stand by me/yakety yak 7" split reissue (a9361) pic sleeve u US $8.28 Buy It Now 2 days
2 LIVE CREW - Yakety Yak - 7" Single PS US $4.96 Buy It Now 2 days
THE COASTERS - YAKETY YAK / ZING WENT THE STRINGS OF MY HEART + ATCO SLEEVE EX US $4.00 Buy It Now 2 days
SHA NA NA 7" PS JAPAN YAKETTY YAK j735 US $15.00 Buy It Now 2 days
PIPKINS YAKETY YAK ARE YOU COOKIN GOOSE NM 45RPM VEE 33 ACL US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
ERIC WEISSBERG YAKETY YAK MEADOW MUFFINS USA NM SLSI 10 ACL US $6.99 Buy It Now 2 days
COASTERS, THE Yakety Yak 7" 45 rpm vinyl record NEW + juke box title strip US $20.47 Buy It Now 2 days
THE LEIBER STOLLER BIG BAND-YAKETY YAK-JAPAN CD Ltd/Ed B50 US $14.50 Buy It Now 3 days
Yakety Yak by Coasters Rock Atlantic jukebox 1973 near mint US $12.00 Buy It Now 3 days
YAKITY YAK Played Beethoven and Lost LP Sound Clip in Listing US $23.24 Buy It Now 3 days
VocAp: YAK VSI / ?????: ?? ??? ??? ? ??? BRAND NEW ?????? CD ????? US $11.50 Buy It Now 3 days
2 LIVE CREW - YAKETY YAK - N/M 12" HIP HOP - 1989 LUKE SKYYWALKER - TWINS MOVIE US $13.26 Buy It Now 3 days
(D470) Jakoko Yak, Trai - DJ CD US $4.96 Buy It Now 3 days
Coasters. Oldies, Greatest Hits. Poison Ivy, Charlie Brown, Yakety Yak, Searchin US $3.77 [0 bids]
Melhem Zain: Ma 3ad Bedi Yak, Kel Marra, Kabad-bad, Warde, Ou3a Trou7i Arabic CD US $14.00 Buy It Now 3 days
THE PIPKINS-YAKETY YAK/SUGAR & SPICE (FRENCH PRESS) US $4.96 Buy It Now 3 days
EKATERINA BUJINSKAYA ????????? - YAK U NAS NA UKRAYINI ??? ? ??? ?????? CD ????? US $10.50 Buy It Now 4 days
COASTERS - PLATINUM COLLECTION: YAKETY YAK - 8122732252 US $8.35 Buy It Now 4 days
The Coasters 7" - Yakety Yak US $1.64 [0 bids]
The Toppers JENNIE LEE / YAKETY YAK / EL RANCHO ROCK / CHA-HUA - 45 RPM Record US $4.00 Buy It Now 4 days
45 RECORD THE COASTERS: YAKETY YAK, ALONG CAME JONES US $2.60 Buy It Now 4 days
The Coasters - The Coasters Greatest Hits CD - 12 Great Tracks Inc. "Yakety Yak" US $5.79 Buy It Now 4 days
The Coasters Platinum Collection Yakety Yak Rock & Roll Music CD Album New US $9.94 Buy It Now 4 days
Rock Promo 45 ERIC WEISSBERG & DELIVERANCE Yankety Yak US $0.99 [0 bids]
Yakety Yak & Other Favorites [Rhino Flashback] by The Coasters (CD, Feb-1997,ee US $9.99 [0 bids]
Sweet & Pipkins 20 TRACK Yakety Yak GIMMIE DAT DING Digipak NEW SEALED CD US $10.99 Buy It Now 4 days
The Coasters ~ Atco Records 45 ~ Yakety Yak & Zing Went the Strings of My Heart US $11.00 Buy It Now 4 days
THE COASTERS - 20 GREATEST HITS, BEST OF, Charlie Brown, On Broadway, Yakety Yak US $3.00 [0 bids]
7"-Single THE COASTERS - Charlie Brown / Yakety Yak (1959 / RI 1975) GERMANY PS US $14.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Leiber-Stoller Big Band "Yakety Yak" Lp Features who's-who of Atlantic Jazzmen US $11.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Gilmar Record Club GH-93B Compact 33 Record The Twist Lollipop Yakety Yak US $2.59 Buy It Now 4 days
THE COASTERS - YAKETY YAK & OTHER FAVORITES [COLLECTABLES] - NEW CD US $2.83 Buy It Now 4 days
COASTERS "YAKETY YAK c/w ALONG CAME JONES" 60's CLASSIC TUNES LISTEN! US $13.26 Buy It Now 4 days
Delight - Mega Yak [CD New] US $13.69 Buy It Now 4 days
The Coasters - Yakety Yak & Other Favorites (Cassette, 1997) US $6.99 Buy It Now 4 days
471. CLASSIC R&B GROUP 45 THE COASTERS - YAKETY YAK (ATCO 6116) VG++ US $5.00 [0 bids]
WAEL KFOURY 11 Singles: Mdalelti, 7ekm el Alb, Badi Yak, Tabkil Toyour Arabic CD US $14.00 Buy It Now 4 days
Yak Ballz, My Claim Audio CD US $13.52 Buy It Now 4 days
Sha Na Na - Yakety Yak 7" Sgl / Kama Sutra US $13.28 Buy It Now 4 days
COASTERS - YAKETY YAK & OTHER FAVORITES NEW CD US $10.97 Buy It Now 4 days
Coasters - Yakety Yak & Other Favorites CD US $10.44 Buy It Now 4 days
45 RECORD THE COASTERS- YAKETY YAK US $1.79 Buy It Now 5 days
THE COASTERS Greatest Hits CD Yakety Yak, Charlie Brown, Young Blood US $2.49 [0 bids]
VG++ .. YAKETY YAK / ZING! WENT THE STRINGS OF MY HEART - THE COASTERS US $12.49 Buy It Now 5 days
Yakety Yak by The Coasters (CD, Sep-1993, Rhino) US $5.99 Buy It Now 5 days
ERIC WEISSBERG & DELIVERANCE *DJ COPY* "YAKETY YAK" 45 RPM US $4.49 Buy It Now 5 days
Yakety Yak by Coasters R&B Atlantic 1958 near mint US $5.97 [0 bids]
* PHILIPS - RUDOLF ROCK & DIE SCHOCKER - TIGER - YACKETY YAK * US $9.00 Buy It Now 5 days
MARK MORRISON Who'S The Mack CD 4 Tracks, Orig 7 Inch Mix/Yak Bondy Mix/Brookly US $5.39 Buy It Now 5 days
THE FABULOUS 50S - YAKETY YAK - COASTERS, LITTLE RICHARD, PLATTERS, RAY CHARLES, US $0.99 [1 bids]
Leiber-Stoller Big Band Yakety Yak CD (UK Import) NEW US $14.88 Buy It Now 5 days
Yak Ballz - My Claim (Radio Clean Edits) HIP HOP 12" Single Vinyl 2004 Eastern US $7.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Y-Ton-G, Asmus Tietchens, Kouhei Matsunaga ?- YAK CD US $16.58 Buy It Now 5 days
Streetside - Round 1 CD VG+ Condition Rare TEXAS LOCAL RAP Grit Boys BIG AL Yak US $4.99 [0 bids]
CHORDETTES Girl's Work is Never Done 59 girl group 7" Yakety Yak sound alike VG+ US $8.95 Buy It Now 5 days
Brian Poole & The Tremeloes - Swinging On A Star - Yakety Yak (Autographed) US $50.00 Buy It Now 5 days
DELIGHT Mega-Yak 1st Mini Album BLOCK B K-POP CD + POSTER SEALED US $9.99 Buy It Now 5 days
DELIGHT Mega-Yak 1st Mini Album BLOCK B K-POP CD & FOLDED POSTER SEALED US $9.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Stevens Mark Corwins Purple People Eater/Yakety Yak 6 song EP 45 RPM RECORD 7" US $9.99 Buy It Now 5 days
2 LIVE CREW-Yakety Yak Rap/Hip Hop 12"Single US $19.99 Buy It Now 5 days
45RPM The Coasters - Yakety Yak and Zing! Went the Stri US $11.50 Buy It Now 6 days
The Great Coasters 'Searchin'' 'Young Blood' 'Yakety Yak' etc GLD 63169 Music CD US $9.99 Buy It Now 6 days
EXPO Modern Doo Wop 45rpm Yaket Yak b/w Since I Fell For You Shielah 119 LISTEN US $6.99 Buy It Now 6 days
The Coasters Yakety Yak on ATCO US $2.00 [0 bids]
1969 Ray Stevens Along Came Jones / Yakety Yak Monument Mn45-1150 45 rpm NM US $6.00 Buy It Now 6 days
2 LIVE CREW USA DJ 7" 45 YACKETY YAK from TWINS on WTG US $5.40 Buy It Now 6 days
The Coasters Yakety Yak / Zing Went The Strings Of My Heart 45 VG ATCO 45-6116 US $6.95 Buy It Now 6 days
2 LIVE CREW PROMO 45 RPM 7" - Yakety Yak US $1.99 Buy It Now 6 days
The MARKEYS Hot Rod / Yakkity Yak 7" vinyl 45 rpm US $14.00 Buy It Now 6 days
ROBERT PARKER No Soul 45rpm Secret Service b/w Yak Yak Yak LISTEN US $15.00 Buy It Now 6 days
Yakety Yak & Other Favorites, Coasters, New US $8.98 Buy It Now 6 days
Yak Mercury & Mad Man Lunar Band CD US $11.93 Buy It Now 6 days
RAY STEVENS Along Came Jones / Yakety Yak 45 US $9.26 Buy It Now 6 days
THE COASTERS - YAKETY YAK / ZING WENT THE STRINGS OF MY HEART 7" VINYL US $7.45 Buy It Now 7 days
THE PIPKINS - YAKETY YAK / SUGAR AND SPICE 7" VINYL US $9.11 Buy It Now 7 days

More places to buy YAK music online Buy YAK & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for YAK DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

YAK Dark Side Of The Duck ratings distribution

YAK Dark Side Of The Duck reviews

Review by loserboy
4 stars I admittedly do not know a lot about the band or the history of the unrecorded UK band YAK, but the keyboard based interpretations of this lost music as performed by their founder and keyboardist Martin Morgan is highly convincing. Performed all from Morgan's keyboards this music is an instrumental odyssey into the work of the music of YAK. In many ways the music on this CD reminds me of Canada's Ken Baird (of course without the vocals) with his host of keyboards and keen sense of melodicism. Obviously YAK were highly influenced by the music of GENESIS with many of their musical mannerisms running thru their music. It was really a darn shame that the original band did not make an official recording as I am sure it would to this day be regarded as perhaps the one that got away. Martin Morgan's keyboard work and sounds are fantastic and IMHO is a great CD to listen and in so way sounds like a CASIO concerto (like many do !). For CD order info and/or contact info please contact Martin directly at www.yaksongs.com.

Send comments to loserboy (BETA) | Report this review (#45866) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Review by Starette
5 stars Once upon a time in the late 70s and early 80s there was a band called 'Yak'. Bit of an odd name for a band but, from listening to this album, the music that they played wasn't bad at all. Unfortunately, the band didn't last long due to circumstances in the lives of the different band members. However, one musician remained with his heart in the music to the extent where he took it upon himself to keep composing and recording: that's Martin Morgan- an amazing person and extra friendly too! If I were in his shoes, I'd be heart-broken if the band I was in split up, but Martin's not the type of person to mope about it. Instead he gets down to business when an idea pops into his head and remains prolific in all that he does. As much as I love this album, my stereo hates it. The only radio in my house that this cd works on is a broken one.which is very bizarre indeed. This made it rather difficult to analyze or review as it's hard to concentrate with little girls running around.but (as you can see) I managed. Probably that's what happens to cds that have travelled from the other side of the world. Likewise, this is an instrumental album! *SQUEAK* Usually I'm so girly as to focus on the lyrics and the meaning/story behind the song. Of course there's a meaning behind each piece of music, be it with lyrics or no, but words are one of my focus areas. (I'm a 'make-believe' poet. Go figure.) So this is just to warn any readers that if this review lacks finesse- that'd be why. Don't get me wrong- I love instrumentals! But when it comes to analysing it- I'm a dodo. So here we go.my first take at reviewing an instrumental album.

Theme: This is a very atmospheric beginning to the album. We hear the chink of bells, the type that strangely remind me of Buddhism, and the rushing of winds. The synth-strings play a gorgeous melody with slow crescendos. This track has all the elements of 'meditation group' music. When the underlying chord changes we hear the wind again. I give this starting track a full thumbs-up for its beautiful yet strangely spooky chordal progression.

Aragorn: Plonking block-chords on the piano are heard but the synthesized trumpet and the strings in the background emphasize the pianos sound. It's simple but wonderfully relaxing and it kinda reminds me of The Great Gig in the Sky from Dark Side of the MOON. An electric-guitar-sounding synth improvises with the same melody. When the drums come in, the piece reaches its peak in coolness and the guitar plays an even stylier tune. Flutes are heard afterwards- sounding fabulous as they add an even gentler tone. Then the melody progresses and the drums pick-up again. Here, the flute and guitar improvise and then a synth brings us back to what we heard at the aforementioned 'peak'. This piece is one of my favourites on this album and very proggy- there are some amazing melodies heard on this one! Apparently he found it helpful to hum good-sounding tunes into a tape-recorder he carried round with him in order to compose this one: an ingenious idea if you ask me. Why did he call it Aragorn? Possibly a love of Lord Of the Rings - which is doubly cool as I love that too.

Leylines of Yak: SUDDENLY!!!.that's what the upbeat start says to us. Scarily fast drums and what appears to be a programmed-in keyboard heard playing a recurring melody. Then the beat changes and a synth-guitar comes in to show-off. Later, everything quietens down and the synth dwindles off. The bass should be mentioned here- it may be in the background but it's hard to deny how jazzy and funky it sounds. Guitar comes in, then the drums pick-up again and a keyboard melody that seems to reminds me of Genesis' Cinema Show dances away- stealing the show. The ending is great: from a deep synth to pretty 'tinkling' sounds.

Yakrise: What appears to be a synth-flute sings over the top of a piano playing a happy and scary melody. Plonking block-chords yet again heard on the piano: a technique which is heard often on this album. Normally it would irritate me if it was over-used but Martin sure knows how to 'feel' the music when his hands touch the keys. As for the chordal progression.well.it's all 'happy and scary' which makes it perfect for my ears. At the start everything seems rather eerie..but SUDDENLY!!! (aha- I knew that word would pop-up again) the drums come in with a very 80s beat which bring us to an electric guitar which plays over a keyboard and a piano. In other words it's very 'altogether now' at this point. The piano proceeds to play arpeggiating chords with the drums but it returns to block-chords and the key changes after a synth sings over the top of it and the electric guitar begins to whine some more. Again, I am reminded of The Cinema Show. The ending is very apocalyptic- probably to give us the impression of a beautiful sunrise? The wind that we heard in Theme is also heard again. This, and Leylines of Yak, are two tracks that show how much like Tony Banks Martin Morgan can be. However, Martin is unique and, in a way, superior to Tony Banks because he focuses on what the beat gives him the ability to do in his piano playing . He's much more innovative in this way but not at all pretentious!

Frustration: 80s drums beat and we're instantly given a melody which is not unlike that of Yakrise. The fast drums sound almost the same as Leylines of Yak but the synth acts differently here. The bass plays a more 'bent' melody- jazzy and 'cooler'. Out of this world, after the synth rises, the crescendo of a sound- effect is heard. At this point, the melody of the whinning guitar from Yakrise and the bass rises too. Then it plays in the background to a repeating melody but a different chord-change. A piano comes in, NOT playing block-chords but changing arpeggios. Here we find another example of how gentle and soulful Martin can be when playing the piano.

Migration: A new kind of drum beat which is snare-rim friendly (I think) is heard with a keyboard. Is that a bird-tweet before the synth which makes its grand entrance? Well.this whole album seems to circulate around BIRDS after all! Martin Morgan puts his trust in the fantastic chord changes for his song. He lets them control the melody. The song reaches its peak when the flutes come in but that's quite near to the end of the track. The keyboard and drum beat fades out but we hear the sound of Raining!

Earthogrub: The beginning reminds me of the start of 'I know what I Like' from Genesis. Its hard not to compare as it starts with that same eerie crescendo of a sound coming from nowhere. Then piano playing arises: very fast like Keith Emerson and very staccato. The synth is my favourite in this track as it 'flashes' and makes the music even better. Then the bass changes the beat and the piano plays synchronised block-chords. What appears to be a freaky synth-flute spins a melody over the top. Then another synth with a rather sharp tone plays, hyped-up drums in the background, but only for a short time as we're brought back to the dying -out synth that we heard coming in at the start.

The Swan: This is that last track and it is the most gorgeous. A sad, tragic, echoing piano plays a beautiful tune. The echoing effects can really get to you. To me, the melody is, not the same, but *reminiscent* of the love theme from The Dark Crystal (I love that film). This seems to be a simple melody: arpeggios in the left hand, passing on to the right and the top of the piano taking the melody. However, I can tell (through experience) that it's also the type of tune that one sits down to the piano to try and figure out.only to go 'S**t this is harder than I thought!' The atmospheric effects used in this piece of music give it the finishing touches- perfect for the ending track of the album. This piece uses the 'tragic beauty' convention: the ugly duckling turns into a swan.

Martin Morgan is definitely an animal-lover. Proabably.because that's his job. When he's not playing the piano like an angel he could possibly be making another shelter for Shetland ponies. In this album- the concept focuses on birds, or at least that's what one gathers from words such as Migration, Earthogrub, Swan, not to mention the incredible changing of Pink Floyd's best album.DUCK! Martin is a great inspiration to me- he taught me how to play what I've always wanted to play on the piano and, in a way, got me back into being a musician in general.

This album may take its time to grow on you but when you realise it was all done by ONE MAN, for every single instrument you hear, what can you say? Give it a listen and be overwhelmed!

Send comments to Starette (BETA) | Report this review (#59394) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Review by Warthur
4 stars Yak were a particularly obscure band from the first wave of neo-prog who broke up in 1984 leaving only a few scratchy demo tapes to their name. Cornerstone of the band Martin Morgan was keen to make sure the band's compositions survived in a much more audibly palatable form, so on this debut release from the Yak - 19 years after the breakup! - he set about reconstructing the best of the demo compositions himself.

This multi-instrumentalist task he succeeds at admirably - in particular, I'm impressed with the way he's able to make the drum machine feel like a real drummer - and the end result shows Yak to have been a very interesting band in their time. As the band name implies, there's a big influence from classic-era Camel at work, which takes their instrumental Genesis/Steve Hackettisms a la The Lens in a new and interesting direction. One for all lovers of first wave neo-prog.

Send comments to Warthur (BETA) | Report this review (#663761) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, March 18, 2012

4 stars This CD was a real nice surprise for me. To be honest I only bought it to support the charity that benefits from its sale & I wasn't actually expecting too much from the music. Firstly the sound quality was a shock as this is obviously a home made effort, but is actually very good quality. ... (read more)

Report this review (#104833) | Posted by | Friday, December 29, 2006 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Theme I'm always interested in instrumental music with ambient qualities and this opener hits the spot with its minimalist Eno overtones. There's great depth of tone utilising simple yet wonderfully powerful chords creating an intense atmosphere. I'm hooked already! Aragorn This track has ... (read more)

Report this review (#52016) | Posted by | Sunday, October 16, 2005 | Review Permanlink

2 stars Ambient symphonic, with clear influences of Pink Floyd (not just in title) Brian Eno, some Camel and kindred soft symphonic bands, but not as good as mentioned bands. Of course this is an album released years after the original writing, and the artist is still enthousiastic about his work, and right ... (read more)

Report this review (#42658) | Posted by tuxon | Friday, August 12, 2005 | Review Permanlink

4 stars I would highly recommend this as an excellent listen !! I have found it addictive and liken some of the tracks to one of my all time favourite bands 'Focus' - I hope this is a compliment. Very much looking forward to the next release. ... (read more)

Report this review (#41058) | Posted by | Sunday, July 31, 2005 | Review Permanlink

4 stars This really is a little gem of an album. Highly recommended. Well balanced tracks that evoke memories of keyboard artists such as Eddie Jobson (UK/Curved Air), Tony Banks (Genesis) John Beck (It Bites) whilst still retaining a sound and arrangement all of its own. All tracks are worthy of prais ... (read more)

Report this review (#40403) | Posted by | Tuesday, July 26, 2005 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Have listened to THE CD loads and loads (after I'd managed to get the tomatoes cleaned off the CD platter) and it proves that the arch exponent of thinking-man's keyboard driven instrumental prog rock is alive and well and living in Asheldham. My only criticism is it's a good length album for vin ... (read more)

Report this review (#40058) | Posted by | Saturday, July 23, 2005 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of YAK "Dark Side Of The Duck"