HEAVY MEDDLE

Magic Elf

Magic Elf Heavy Meddle album cover

Buy MAGIC ELF Music
Studio Album, released in 2003

1. Calamity Castle (5:46)
2. Battle Axe (4:43)
3. Visions In Green (5:55)
4. Godspeed (4:19)
5. Better Days Ahead (5:24)
6. Heavy Meddle (4:13)

- Carl Roa / guitars
- Dave Miranda / drums
- Roy Altemus / bass guitar

CD Big Shoe Music BSM-7021

Thanks to Baukereg for the addition
and to Baukereg for the last updates

MAGIC ELF MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy MAGIC ELF Heavy Meddle Music

Heavy MeddleHeavy Meddle
CD Baby 2003

More places to buy MAGIC ELF music online Buy MAGIC ELF & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for MAGIC ELF DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

MAGIC ELF Heavy Meddle ratings distribution

MAGIC ELF Heavy Meddle reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

4 stars Magic Elf’s Heavy Meddle is one of the gems in my collection, although I do imagine that not everyone might find this album as interesting as I did, ah well… Magic Elf is a New York based instrumental trio performing pretty nifty jazz rock, a fusion of progressive rock, metal and ... (read more)

Report this review (#200209) | Posted by therek | Thursday, January 22, 2009 | Review Permanlink

4 stars I think this instrumental CD is a solid mix of style, melody, and musician prowess. Overall, the music is very reminiscent of Liquid Tension Experiment, sans keyboards and a bit shy of the overindulgence. The three membered band does an excellent job of keeping the music full and fresh. A v ... (read more)

Report this review (#81636) | Posted by StyLaZyn | Wednesday, June 21, 2006 | Review Permanlink

5 stars After reading a review about "Heavy Meddle" in a local heavymetal magazine, I was very curious. I first listened to some tunes on the website of MAGIC ELF, and although it were just some very short samples, I was totally blown away. Being a fan of the LIQUID TENSION EXPERIMENT (LTE), I just ha ... (read more)

Report this review (#40785) | Posted by Baukereg | Friday, July 29, 2005 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of MAGIC ELF "Heavy Meddle"