SANCTUS IGNIS

Studio Album, released in 2001

1. Second Sight (6:07)
2. The Inner Road (5:45)
3. In Nomine... (5:04)
4. The Stringless Violin (7:00)
5. Seven Lands Of Sin (11:40)
6. Order Of Enlil (4:19)
7. Sanctus Ignis (4:07)
8. Panem Et Circences (5:21)
9. Immigrant Song (4:55)
10. Bonus track: Niflheim (4:05)

Search ADAGIO Sanctus Ignis lyrics

- David Readman / vocals
- Franck Hermanny / bass

SPV SPV 085-41572
Limb Music Products LMP 0105-031

ADAGIO MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy ADAGIO Sanctus Ignis Music

Archangels in BlackArchangels in Black
101 DISTRIBUTION 2009
Classical CD Barber Cello Conc, Adagio for Strings imp. US $16.75 Buy It Now 37m 10s
Adagio: Music for Healing by Peter Davison (CD, 1998, Living Arts) US $0.99 [0 bids]
47m 13s
PENDERECKI / POLISH SINFONIA IUVENTUS ORCH - SYMPHONY 4: ADAGIO NEW CD US $25.62 Buy It Now 2h 8m
MOZART, WOLFGANG AMA - MOZART: ADAGIO UND FUGUE KV 546; KLAVIERKONZERT - NEW CD US $19.56 Buy It Now 2h 27m
Albinoni: Adagio & music by Mendelssohn, Handel, Mozart, Bach, and Beethoven US $4.99 [0 bids]
SCHUBERT / JANDO / KODALY QUARTET - PIANO QUINTET / ADAGIO & RONDO NEW CD US $14.48 Buy It Now 4h 48m
VIRTUOSO / ADAGIO / PACHELBEL ALBINONI - BAROQUE MUSIC BY BACH NEW CD US $10.55 Buy It Now 6h 3m
STRAUSS Zarathustra / LISZT Fantasia / BARBER Adagio KATSARIS ORMANDY EMI DMM NM US $20.00 Buy It Now 6h 13m
MAHLER ADAGIO ANTINO WIT CD NEW US $9.62 Buy It Now 6h 27m
ADAGIO for Teatime - Japan CD 1995 Classical - 14Tracks US $5.69 Buy It Now 6h 27m
ADAGIO TRIO - CELTIC HEART NEW CD US $19.51 Buy It Now 6h 30m
Albinoni Adagio Pachelbel - Canon-Baroque Music By Bach.. CD US $10.82 Buy It Now 7h 23m
HERBERT VON KARAJAN-ADAGIO 2-12 TRACK CD-NEW-AUSTRALIA-1986 US $5.24 Buy It Now 8h 29m
Mahler: Symphonies Nos. 7, 9, & 10 - Adagio (Royal Edition No. 50) by US $9.26 Buy It Now 8h 33m
ADAGIO COLLECTION COMPLETE - NEW CD US $54.19 Buy It Now 9h 42m
MOZART, WOLFGANG A. - WOLFGANG AMADEUS MOZART: REQUIEM; ADAGIO & FUGUE - NEW CD US $17.08 Buy It Now 10h
BOULEZ CONDUCTS MAHLER DAS KLAGENDE LIED SYMPHONY ADAGIO SYMP NO 10 -VINYL LP US $8.00 Buy It Now 10h 7m
, Albinoni: Adagio Audio CD US $6.28 Buy It Now 10h 29m
Chopin: Piano Adagio (CD, Feb-2010, Sony Classical) US $13.09 Buy It Now 10h 59m
Aromatherapy 04: Adagio/Various (CD, Apr-2001, Eloquence (Argentina)) US $11.19 Buy It Now 11h
Mozart: Violin Concertos No. 4 K218 & No. 5 K.219; Adagio K261; Rondo K373 - So. US $9.03 Buy It Now 11h 2m
Schubert: Piano Trios 1 & 2; Trout Quintet; Adagio In E Flat D.897... US $14.33 Buy It Now 11h 2m
Romantic Adagio: Karajan Cd US $1.00 Buy It Now 12h 15m
BARBER:ADAGIO FOR STRINGS BY LEVI,YOEL (CD) US $16.27 Buy It Now 13h 26m
Quartetto Italiano-MOZART STRING QUARTET, DIVERTIMENTI, ADAGIO & FUGUE- PHILIPS US $35.00 Buy It Now 13h 41m
Adagio - Sanctus Ignis / Japan CD / OBI / 2001 / With Sticker / Bonus Track +2 US $22.99 Buy It Now 13h 46m
Adagio - Dominate / Japan CD / OBI / 2005 / Japanese Bonus Track +1 US $22.99 Buy It Now 13h 50m
Adagio / Sanctus Ignis JAPAN+2 *G US $24.99 Buy It Now 14h 30m
Adagio / Underworld JAPAN+1 *G US $19.99 Buy It Now 14h 31m
BUYANOVSKY, VITALY Beethoven French horn Sonata,Schumann Adagio RIGA D13175 EX- US $17.00 Buy It Now 14h 51m
Adagio Collection Multipack - Complete Collection (Versione Multipack)1 [CD New] US $47.56 Buy It Now 14h 52m
PRIVATE: Elly Ney talks and plays piano: Beethoven: Adagio (Trauermarsch) RARE M US $49.99 [0 bids]
STRAVINSKY: LES NOCES / BARBER: ADAGIO / NIELSEN: MASKARADE OVERTURE/ TAVERNER++ US $1.93 [0 bids]
Andreas Haefliger, Mozart: Piano Sonatas, K. 332, K. 333 & K. 457; Adagio, K. 47 US $8.39 Buy It Now 15h 43m
DEMIS ROUSSOS - ADAGIO [DEMIS ROUSSOS] [CD] [1 DISC] - NEW CD US $8.59 Buy It Now 16h 5m
ARGO ZK 62 UK *ALLEGRI QUARTET* BRAHMS CLARINET QUINTET WAGNER ADAGIO *1Y/1Y* US $8.03 Buy It Now 16h 16m
BARBER, SAMUEL - BARBER: ADAGIO FOR STRINGS; VIOLIN CONCERTO; - NEW CD BOXSET US $9.96 Buy It Now 16h 27m
Adagio - S. Barber US $5.99 Buy It Now 16h 30m
Frank: Hilos (Threads); Danza de los Saqsampillos; Adagio para Amantani; Quijot US $7.21 Buy It Now 16h 31m
HERBERT von KARAJAN - Vivaldi - Le Quattro Stagioni - Albinoni - Adagio RARE Lp US $39.90 Buy It Now 17h 7m
DG MOZART VIOLIN CONCERTO No.1 / Adagio / Rondos / WOLFGANG SCHNEIDERHAN NM US $19.99 Buy It Now 17h 13m
MOZART - Violin Concerto #1 / Adagio / Rondo PERLMAN LEVINE DG Digital NM US $18.00 Buy It Now 17h 20m
Samuel Barber: Symphony No. 2; Adagio for Strings; George Frederick Bristow:... US $7.23 Buy It Now 17h 26m
KARL BOHM**ALBINONI/ADAGIO/PACHELBEL/CANON**2 CD SET US $16.95 Buy It Now 17h 37m
American Masterpieces / Barber Adagio / Bernstein Candide Overture / Gershwin vg US $4.67 Buy It Now 17h 42m
PACHELBEL KANON Albinoni Adagio Jose Serebrier VINYL LP US $5.98 Buy It Now 17h 55m
MINA -parole parole / adagio 1973 TURKISH 7" 45 RPM SINGLE TURC TURCHIA US $14.99 Buy It Now 18h 17m
, Mahler: Symphony No. 1- Titan / Symphony No. 10 (Adagio) Audio CD US $8.66 Buy It Now 18h 53m
ALBINONI Celebre Adagio/Concerto RISTENPART/ANDRE/CHAMBON/HENDEL Erato STU 70231 US $14.00 Buy It Now 19h 36m
ADAGIO UND FUGE 546/KLAV.KONZ 466/SINF.202/318, New Music US $20.69 Buy It Now 19h 54m
Mahler: Symphonies Nos. 5, 9, 10 (Adagio) (CD, Dec-1992, 3 Discs, EMI Music... US $9.14 Buy It Now 20h 15m
BAROQUE MASTERPIECES (2CDs) Vivaldi The Four Seasons Bach Canon Adagio Minuet US $4.81 Buy It Now 20h 24m
KARAJAN, HERBERT VON - ADAGIO ; THE VERY BEST OF - NEW 2 CD US $10.94 Buy It Now 20h 36m
Vivaldi, Pachelbel, Albinoni, Albinoni: Adagio / Pachelbel: Kanon US $5.42 Buy It Now 20h 47m
Adagio: J.S. Bach, New Music US $8.20 Buy It Now 21h 25m
HEARTWARMING CLASSICS 6. ADAGIO / VARIOUS (IMPORT) NEW CD US $25.97 Buy It Now 21h 28m
HERBERT VON KARAJAN - ADAGIO ??? ? ??? NEW SEALED CD 2013 ????? US $12.50 Buy It Now 21h 32m
MOZART / TALICH - EINE KLEINE NACHTMUSIK K525 ADAGIO & FUGUE K546 NEW CD US $20.22 Buy It Now 21h 58m
Adagio-Music for Tai Chi by Peter Davidson (Cassette) US $1.99 [0 bids]
VARIOUS "Albinoni Adagio" LP 1977 Columbia Odyssey Y 34605 Vivaldi Jannequin US $19.95 Buy It Now 22h 32m
Karajan: Adagio (CD, Apr-1995, DG Deutsche Grammophon (USA)) US $4.95 Buy It Now 22h 35m
ADAGIO: THE ULTIMATE COLLECTION - NEW CD BOXSET US $9.89 Buy It Now 22h 41m
Rap 12" ASS & BENEFITS Clean / Dirty on Adagio! US $30.00 Buy It Now 22h 46m
W.A. Mozart : Violin Concerto Nos 3 & 5 Adagio & F CD (1994) US $3.96 Buy It Now 23h 2m
Barber's Adagio / Munch, Galway, Boston SO Strings, New Music US $7.29 Buy It Now 1 day
DIAMOND: Rounds for String Orchestra, Concert Piece for Orch., Elegy, Adagio OOP US $4.75 [0 bids]
HERBERT VON KARAJAN-ALBINONI: ADAGIO / PACHELBEL: CANON-JAPAN SHM-CD D20 US $20.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Mahler: Symphony No. 9 & Adagio from Symphony No. 10 (CD, Jul-2011, Universal... US $39.99 Buy It Now 1 day
JORN LANDE RUSSELL ALLEN THE BATTLE BONUS TRACK CD SYMPHONY X MASTERPLAN ADAGIO US $4.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Romantic Adagio: Karajan (CD, Jan-1997, DG Deutsche Grammophon (USA)) US $7.95 [0 bids]
Vaughan Williams: Fantasia on a Theme by Thomas Tallis; Barber: Adagio for... US $5.95 [0 bids]
MAHLER Rafael KUBELIK Symphony No. 8 / No. 10 Adagio DG - MELODIYA 2Lp US $29.90 Buy It Now 1 day
SEREBRIER / RAUTAVAARA / SPINEI / CARTER / PUCCINI - ADAGIO NEW CD US $27.05 Buy It Now 1 day
Samuel Barber: Adagio; Symphony No. 1; The School for Scandal; Essays (CD) US $3.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Barber: Adagio for Strings; Orchestral & Chamber Works, New Music US $7.52 Buy It Now 1 day
MOZART String Quartet n.19/Adagio and Fugue ITALIAN QUARTET Decca LXT 2853 LP US $12.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Adagio Collection Multipack Complete Collection (Versione Multipack)144 Brani/ US $57.20 Buy It Now 1 day
MA / AX / SCHUMANN / BRS / DAVIS - CELLO CTO / ADAGIO & ALLEGRO / NEW CD US $12.33 Buy It Now 1 day
Tomaso Albinoni - Adagio From Concerto Organ & Strings [New] US $8.98 Buy It Now 1 day
Adagio & Furioso, New Music US $13.03 Buy It Now 1 day
Adagio & Fugue in C Minor / String Quartet No 15, New Music US $7.99 Buy It Now 1 day
BARBER / NPO / PHL / SCHIPPERS / ORMANDY - ADAGIO FOR STRINGS / ORCH US $12.33 Buy It Now 1 day
Cello Concerto / Adagio & Allegro / Fantasiestuke, New Music US $7.32 Buy It Now 1 day
Mozart Quintet in D/Adagio and Fugue in C minor Griller String Quartet Lp NM US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
RICHIE BEIRACH - JAZZ ADAGIO NEW CD US $37.44 Buy It Now 1 day
SILVER WOOD & IVORY - ADAGIO CHRISTMAS NEW CD US $24.90 Buy It Now 1 day
Gershwin: Rhapsody in Blue; Copland: Appalachian Spring; Samuel Barber: Adagio US $4.81 Buy It Now 1 day
Adagio Lounge Classics - Japan CD NEW Yasuharu Konishi US $18.99 Buy It Now 1 day
KEHR TRIO - MOZART divertimento K.563 adagio & fugue K.404a DOVER LP EX++ US $14.00 Buy It Now 1 day
ALBINONI / SCOTTISH BAROQUE ENSEMBLE / FRIEDMAN - ADAGIO FOR STRINGS US $19.16 Buy It Now 1 day
MOZART / BEZUIDENHOUT - STURM UND DRANG: FANTASIES / SONATAS / ADAGIO NEW CD US $24.53 Buy It Now 1 day
Music for Relaxation: Adagio by Peter Davison (CD, Living Arts) US $1.95 Buy It Now 1 day
MINT 1ED BAERMANN Adagio/Etudes FAUCOMPREZ Clarinet ALAIN RAES Piano - ZYPHYR US $7.50 [0 bids]
Howard Hanson - Samuel Barber: School For Scandal/Adagio For Strings/Essay, M- US $7.00 [0 bids]
Barber's Adagio for Strings [Single] [Audio CD] William Orbit; Samuel Barber US $13.35 Buy It Now 1 day
ENESCO : CONCERTINO/VIOLIN-PIANO SONATAS/ SONATINE/ADAGIO - ENESCO / LIPATTI US $80.00 Buy It Now 1 day
CIGANSKI DIABLI - ADAGIO & FURIOSO NEW CD US $22.38 Buy It Now 1 day
Rhapsody In Blue/Appalachian Spring/Adagio - Angeles Philharm Los New US $15.25 Buy It Now 1 day
Kehr Trio - Mozart Divertimento, Adagio & Fugue LP Dover Gunter Kehr US $9.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Nsou, Mastrangelo, Brusa,SEALED CD,Orchestral Works,Firelights,Adagio,Wedding So US $6.99 Buy It Now 1 day

More places to buy ADAGIO music online Buy ADAGIO & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for ADAGIO DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

ADAGIO Sanctus Ignis ratings distribution

ADAGIO Sanctus Ignis reviews

Review by Vanwarp
4 stars Adagio is the creation of french premier guitarist Stephan Forte. In 2001, he surrounded himself with some very capable musicians for his debut album. He got David Readman (Pink Cream 69) on vocals and Dirk Bruinenberg (Elegy) on drums. Stephan Forte programmed the keyboards himself and obtained the services of Richard Anderssen of Majestic for all the complex keyboard solo parts. To round out the band you got Franck Hermanny on bass.

So, who is Stephan Forte?

At a very young age, Forte was heavily influenced by guitar virtuoso Ygnwie Malmsteen, and later by artists such as Shawn Lane and Allan Holdsworth. After practicing an average of 10 hours a day for what must have been most of his childhood life, Forte breezed into the prestigious "Ecole des Musiques Actuelles de Nancy" in France. His penchant for "baroque" music and "neo-classical" influences can be found spread all over his debut album.

Forte's guitar playing is simply impeccable. At times he will remind you of Yngwie Malmsteen and at other moments John Petrucci. You want specifics, then check out his commanding solos on the second half of "Panem et Circences" or his outstanding guitar work on the instrumental "Order of Enlil." In fact, you can actually select any track and find some truly amazing guitar work.

What to expect from Adagio's debut album?

The music here is heavy and very intense and true Symphonic Prog Metal doesn't get any better than this. Classical influences abound, progressive elements throughout, some double bass drums, passionate piano passages, crunchy guitar riffs and amazing guitar and keyboard solos, its all here for your enjoyment! There's no denying Forte's strong songwriting abilities. For orchestration purposes Forte used the "Avigon Symphony Orchestra" and for choir sections, "The Ensemble Vocal de Lyon."

Lets move on to the tracks, shall we?

What a great opener "Second Sight" is, just a wonderful song from beginning to end. The listener is introduced to Adagio in all its glory with piano, choir, orchestrations and great guitar lines in tow.

"The Inner Road" moves along a little more aggressively while "In Nomine" is a little more classically influenced and ranks as one of the highlights on the album.

The organ intro to "The Stringless Violin" left me breathless for a moment. This is an awesome track about facing death and accepting your life for what it is...a very emotional and powerful moment on the album! So much variety, so very rich, so very fulfilling!

"The Seven Lands of Sin" lies at the heart of the album. This epic track encompasses everything you might possibly want to know about Adagio.

"Panem and Circences" is another FAV of mine. This track just grew on me with each listen of the album, and of all the tracks I found myself anxious to hear this one again the most. The whole album is great but this track sort-a sticks out from the bottom half of the album for me!

What to say about Adagio's cover of Led Zeppelin's "Immigrant Song"? It is a refreshing interpretation...perhaps not the best I've heard but good nonetheless. The album includes a bonus track titled "Niflheim", 4 extra minutes of music for a total playing time of 58m35s.

There is an effortless feel and flow to Adagio's music. You will be mesmerized by it as well! I have always enjoyed progressive metal & symphonic power metal, but with the coming of Adagio, the quality of the music had never reached this level of overall satisfaction with me.

Genre & Style of Music played here - Progressive Symphonic Neo-classical Metal. Similar in a way to: Therion, Royal Hunt, Blind Guardian, Symphony X and Stratovarius.

Send comments to Vanwarp (BETA) | Report this review (#41745) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, August 05, 2005

Review by Gatot
5 stars Great Symphonic Power Metal album!

Having been satisfied with the "Underworld" album, my journey to Adagio's music continues with "Sanctus Ignis" - the band's debut album in 2001. To my surprise, I also enjoy this album very much. Now I understand why my colleague metal friend Michelle told me long time ago that the band named as ADAGIO was a great and I thought that it must had been a metal band. Why? I heard the name of the band from a friend who is a metal head. He always talk about metal bands - of course including Dream Theater, Kamelot, Stratovarious and Yngwie Malmsteen.

My first spin of "Sanctus Ignis" just started, I think, about a month ago when I made a decision to ride a bicycle to work. Well, nothing matter actually for most people but it meant something for me. The first day I biked to work was started while listening to the full album of "Sanctus Ignis" and I did enjoy it very well. My journey of approx 50 KM (home - office - home) knew nothing on being tired or bored with the journey, even it made it fruitful and entertaining. Especially, I used a decent Senheizer earphone with a good audio quality that made my PDA MP3 player transmitted great quality. Of course, I did not enjoy this album only while biking. I did spin it also at home to get full enjoyment of the album.

Why liking this album?

There are many reasons on why I like this album very much despite the fact that this kind of music can be heard with bands like Symphony X, Kamelot, Yngwie Malmsteen, etc. Well, what I can tell you is that Adagio music is much grandiose than the others especially on combining the orchestra into their power metal style. I elaborate the reasons on liking this album as follows:

Power. Oh yeah . this album has "power" to elevate your emotion - well, it does happen with me in many occasion. There is no such thing as mellow track offered by Adagio throughout the contents of this album. All tracks full with energy and they flow nicely from opening track "Second Sight" right way through to bonus track "Niflheim". When I heard the opening track "Second Sight" my pulse ran faster than normal rate and my emotion boosted like a rocket. I feel like I'm running to my final destiny of life. It's very captivating right from the intro part, interlude of guitar solo by the band's leader Stephan Forté. Oh yes, of course there are some transition pieces where the music take curve lines into softer part with a very nice (and wonderful!) clavinet work like in approx minute 5:29. Oh my God . I like this music break! It continues beautifully with great guitar solo and powerful riffing of second track "The Inner Road" (5:45) where my pulse run even faster now because the music is more energetic. The peak of all power the music of this album produces is when the album title track is being played. Oh man .. It's so powerful and it serves as true pulse accelerator for me. This title track might be considered as normal power metal tune but it has great melody and wonderful interlude parts with classical touch and stunning guitar solo. Oh, I almost forget, that this also has powerful riffing!!!

Neat Composition. Power itself does not mean anything for me if the music is not neatly composed and put in an excellent arrangement. Fortunately, Adagio seems masterful on this issue because all of the nine tracks of this album are neatly composed. Bravo Stephan! And remember . this is just the beginning of the band's career and they demonstrated their capability already to the progressive metal world that they can compose excellent music. Why I say so is because of throughout the music Adagio offers many great subtleties that are lumped together nicely into the music. This includes how the band combines orchestral parts into different movements of the music. Of important notice is the band's interpretation of Led Zeppelin's legendary song "Immigrant Song" which the band takes instrumental approach to express their interpretation. Oh man, this is one of great covers that I ever encounter in rock music world. Adagio takes different approach in melody of the song and only maintains the riffs. The interlude part with eastern nuance plus violin work is truly amazing!

Melody. This wraps up everything required for an excellent music. If I got power and neat composition without excellent melody, it's gonna be a catastrophe for me. But that is NOT the case with this album. Each individual has its own nice melody that makes the music flows naturally and beautifully without any little flaw. The band has combined all the elements nicely: power, composition and melody so that the result is very captivating. Imagine if the band only sings the melody without good arrangement and necessary power (to add "drive") - it's gonna be a "dull" music. Even with the simple melody like track 3 "In Nomine ." (5:04), it tends to be boring. But the band has brilliantly added the classical touches and orchestration, plus excellent guitar and keybord works. It becomes so wonderful.

Why (you are) NOT liking this album?

Even though I appreciate this album highly, it might not fit your tastes. I try to figure out things that might not favor you for liking this album. First, if you do not enjoy any music with metal parts / influenced, you'd better not to buy this CD. Second, if your tastes so far are revolving around symphonic prog music like old King Crimson, Yes, Genesis, it's gonna be difficult for you to accept (and therefore appreciate) this album fairly. Third, you might be an Yngwie Malmsteen fan and feel getting bored with what so called neo-classical metal. Fourth, you want to hear something new because this kind music is not invented by Adagio. There were bands that did similar things before Adagio.

For me personally, this album deserves five stars rating. Keep on proggin' ..!

Peace on earth and mercy mild - GW

Send comments to Gatot (BETA) | Report this review (#110650) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, February 04, 2007

4 stars Adagio's debut was a very promising album, filled with excellent musicianship, solid songwriting, and fairly good production. This album, along with the follow-up Underworld, are both excellent neo-classical progressive albums. Additionally, this album is the only one by Adagio that is completely ... (read more)

Report this review (#294955) | Posted by Mystery | Tuesday, August 17, 2010 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Are they the European counterpart to Symphony X?, I don't think so, it's more than that. They're born not as a response to someone or something else. They create a balance between harmony and a wise sense of their musical faculties manifesting the way they feel the music and not trying to be a ... (read more)

Report this review (#233755) | Posted by Epsilon | Friday, August 21, 2009 | Review Permanlink

4 stars A NICE DEBUT WITH SOME THINGS TO FIX It's been a while since I reviewed my last album, and I think it's time to get back to the business. This is the first release that these French guys delivered to the Progressive Metal Scene and I think it's a pretty decent debut with its remarkable things ... (read more)

Report this review (#136307) | Posted by MadcapLaughs84 | Tuesday, September 04, 2007 | Review Permanlink

4 stars This album from the "French" act is based in a deep influence from the neo-classic rock (in a Malmsteen's way) and mixed with progressive elements (in this case sometimes). The guitar's work from the future guitar master Stephan Forté is absolutely great, in each note he catches the enough ins ... (read more)

Report this review (#108743) | Posted by | Wednesday, January 24, 2007 | Review Permanlink

5 stars Adagio is a symphonic prog/power metal band built around french guitarist Stefan Forté. As a french guy too, it's a shame I didn't discover this band earlier, because the music played here is of top quality. It's heavy, fast paced, very symphonic metal with a lot of classical influences, a cro ... (read more)

Report this review (#73788) | Posted by zaxx | Saturday, April 01, 2006 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of ADAGIO "Sanctus Ignis"