ON MY HANDS

Madrigal On My Hands  album cover

Buy MADRIGAL Music
Studio Album, released in 1996

1. Shout (5:53)
2. Living On the Edge (5:01)
3. Old World Charms (4:30)
4. Showdown (3:06)

- Stephen Dornbirer / guitar
- Michael Rosenthal / keyboards, vocals
- Steve Springer / bass, vocals
- Chuck Swanson / saxophone, flute, horn, vocals

MADRIGAL MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy MADRIGAL On My Hands Music

On my handsOn my hands
1998
Audio CD$35.99 (used)
LP madrigal ~ USD $38.34

More places to buy MADRIGAL music online Buy MADRIGAL & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for MADRIGAL DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

MADRIGAL On My Hands ratings distribution

MADRIGAL On My Hands reviews

Review by tszirmay
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Crossover Team
3 stars Here is an fine example of the challenges involved in Progland! This US band was totally discouraged upon being ignored in 1990 that they gave up and quit only to return in 96 with a new selection of songs , fusing different influences such as Gentle Giant, Echolyn and the guitar phrasings of a Steve Howe.The melodies are neat and varied , the playing is inspired and punchy, certainly not commercial by any stretch (no selling out here) and loaded with some gorgeous sax and flute passages. The vocals are handled by the drummer with hints of Waters, Gramm and Gabriel. Not an essential addition but it does have its merits. Give it a try and see what it does for you. 3 minstrels

Send comments to tszirmay (BETA) | Report this review (#4604) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, April 09, 2005

Review by b_olariu
4 stars Madrigal (not to be confused with countless bands with same name) was an obscure progressive rock band from USA with only two albums relased and then gone into oblivion. In my opinion this band is very unnoticed in prog circles. Their music is inspired, complicated with many memorable passages and has some quite intresting arrangements on both albums. The first album Waiting from 1989 is quite hard to find but the second can be found on CD here and there and definetly worth purchasing. With nods towards Yes, Happy the Man, Gentle Giant Madrigal definetly worth to be investigated. The music has everything a prog rock album must have, complex passages, nice guitar moments, polyphony in Gnetle Gian manner and a very fine voice that just goes hand in hand with the music. All 8 pieces stand as great to me so for that reson 4 star easy, underrated album.

Send comments to b_olariu (BETA) | Report this review (#1227496) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, August 01, 2014

4 stars In her second albun of studio "On my Hands" the band North American MADRIGAL, presents a work, that if it is not of the same level of her previous work "Waiting", nevertheless it presents an original plenty sound that mixes influence of bands as YES, GENESIS (era Gabriel), GENTLE GIANT & QUEE ... (read more)

Report this review (#294469) | Posted by maryes | Saturday, August 14, 2010 | Review Permanlink

4 stars A fine progressive album, Out Of My Hands contains some inventive songwriting and inspired playing. Madriga'sl influences may be undeniably apparrent in their music (Gentle Giant, Yes and Gabriel-era genesis in particular) but there is more than enough individuality in the band's arrangements an ... (read more)

Report this review (#146352) | Posted by barp | Monday, October 22, 2007 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of MADRIGAL "On My Hands "