ISTINTO

Rock Progressivo Italiano

Conqueror Istinto album cover

Buy CONQUEROR Music
Studio Album, released in 2003

1. Storie di Favole (4:57)
2. Quartar (6:04)
3. Pensieri Fragili (7:46)
4. La Strada del Graal (5:56)
5. In the Cave (4:44)
6, Cristalli di Solitudine (8:32)
7. Porta Straniere (7:26)
8. Entropia (9:02)

Search CONQUEROR Istinto lyrics

Search CONQUEROR Istinto tabs

- Simona Rigano / keyboards & vocals
- Gaetano Scarcella / guitar
- Natale Russo / drums
- Tony Rose / bass

CD CNQ CD-001 (2003)

Thanks to geezer for the addition

CONQUEROR MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy CONQUEROR Istinto Music

74 Giorni74 Giorni
Imports 2010
Dad Pickard - CONQUEROR 7363 - Behind the Parlor Door & Birmingham Jail US $35.00 Buy It Now 4h 27m
JOHN THE CONQUEROR - St- LTD EDITION of 250 on MELLOW YELLOW vinyl! - LP US $14.00 Buy It Now 4h 36m
Johnny Hodges & Orch - CONQUEROR c9126 - Jitterbug's Lullaby & Blues Serenade US $10.00 Buy It Now 5h 25m
HAP DUNNE - WILLIAM THE CONQUEROR // AFTER THE DANCE - DJ + BRUNSWICK SLEEVE US $3.99 Buy It Now 6h 13m
JACKSON BROWNE TIME THE CONQUEROR JAPAN CD K407 US $5.99 [0 bids]
United States Navy Band - 1929 - Stars And Stripes Forever - Conqueror 8822 US $9.99 Buy It Now 6h 56m
Antique 78rpm Conqueror Record GENE AUTRY I'll Be Thinking Of You Little Girl US $9.50 [0 bids]
REVENGE Victory.Intolerance.Mastery CD Conqueror Blasphemy Black Witchery US $10.00 Buy It Now 9h 27m
TOM QUINN 78 The Bells of ST MARY'S Conqueror Seamus O'Doherty #C 1129 US $15.00 Buy It Now 9h 35m
CONQUEROR - War.Cult.Supremacy LP Death to Mankind 2002 ltd 566!!! blasphemy US $39.99 Buy It Now 11h 11m
Legion Conqueror Thai Cassette Rare OOP US $7.99 Buy It Now 14h 13m
Jesu - Conqueror CD US $16.23 Buy It Now 14h 20m
Sadistik Exekution - Kaos PATCH Revenge Conqueror Portal Archgoat US $10.00 Buy It Now 18h 25m
SYMPHONY OF GRIEF Our Blessed Conqueror EP '95 Wild Rags Rec US $39.00 Buy It Now 19h
COUNTRY 78 Gene Autry - Some day in Wyomin/Ole Faithful - Conqueror US $9.99 [0 bids]
CONQUEROR Records 78 rpm Sleeve only No Disc sears US $13.99 [0 bids]
Kryst Of Conqueror - Deliver Us From Evil US $19.99 Buy It Now 21h 26m
Black Witchery/Conqueror - Hellstorm of Evil Vengeance - CD US $21.00 Buy It Now 22h 3m
SYMPHONY OF GRIEF Our Blessed Conqueror EP 1995 Wild Rags Rec US $55.00 Buy It Now 23h 25m
CONFEDERACY OF SCUM Supershow 97 antiseen CONQUEROR WORM Simon Stokes COCKNOOSE US $15.00 [0 bids]
78 RPM Conqueror 10 inch phonograph record Frank Novak Smiles Till We Meet Again US $4.50 [0 bids]
7 INCH ROOTS / BOB MARLEY & THE WAILERS / DUPPY CONQUEROR / LISTEN US $9.99 [0 bids]
Gene Autry "You're The Only Star/Good-bye Pinto" Orig 78, Conqueror US $23.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Gene Autry "A Gold Mine In Your Heart/South of The Border" Orig 78, Conqueror US $23.99 Buy It Now 1 day
78 RPM Western Swing Cumberland Ridge Runners Conqueror 8160 in VV+ US $9.99 [0 bids]
MIGHTY CONQUEROR 45 Is You Straight / For Cough KON QUEST Calypso #A285 US $16.00 Buy It Now 1 day
PECK'S MALE Quartette - Going Down the Valley / Oh I Want To See CONQUEROR 78 US $6.76 Buy It Now 1 day
DENNIS BROWN / I AM THE CONQUEROR / OBSERVER / LISTEN US $9.99 [0 bids]
JOE REEVES....FRAIL WILDWOOD FLOWER...1928 CONQUEROR-7264...78 US $4.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Wargoatcult/Ravendark's Monarchal Canticle - Bestial Supremacy, New, Conqueror US $8.00 [0 bids]
JESU conqueror CD ice god greymachine head of david godflesh foetus prong swans US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
TOMMY TUCKER TIME I DON'T WANT TO SET THE WORLD ON FIRE Conqueror 9898 /1A/ US $15.90 Buy It Now 1 day
Reggae 45 Roots LEVI ROOTS It A Fi Bun CONQUEROR Records US $14.99 Buy It Now 1 day
The Clark Sisters - Conqueror "More Than A Conqueror" "I Won't Let Go" lp record US $29.95 Buy It Now 1 day
Stamps Quartet Conqueror 78 rpm HOLY BE THY NAME pre war gospel US $9.99 [0 bids]
Arthur Cornwall William Cleary Conqueror 78 rpm OLD RUGGED CROSS pre war gospel US $9.99 [0 bids]
REVENGE Victory Intolerance Mastery CD ultra-noisy brutal black metal Conqueror US $10.98 Buy It Now 1 day
Flanagan Brothers SIDEWALKS OF NEW YORK / SWEET ROSIE O'GRADY Conqueror 78 rpm US $9.99 [0 bids]
CONQUEROR BLACK WITCHERY HELLSTORM OF EVIL VENGEANCE 1ST BLASPHEMY SARCOFAGO DIE US $8.99 [0 bids]
RARE Conqueror Records 78 RPM - 2 Gospel Records US $2.99 [0 bids]
BLACK WITCHERY INFERNO OF SACRED DESTRUCTION CONQUEROR BLASPHEMY SARCOFAGO DIE US $6.99 [0 bids]
AXIS OF ADVANCE "The List" 12"LP REVENGE BLASPHEMY CONQUEROR BLACK WITCHERY US $25.00 [0 bids]
AXIS OF ADVANCE "Land Line" 12"LP REVENGE BLASPHEMY CONQUEROR BLACK WITCHERY US $20.00 [0 bids]
LINVAL THOMPSON**JAH JAH IS THE CONQUEROR**CD US $17.50 Buy It Now 2 days
LINVAL THOMPSON**JAH JAH IS THE CONQUEROR**VINYL US $17.50 Buy It Now 2 days
78RPM Conqueror, Gene Autry, Texas Plains, Hold On Little Dogies #8466 US $9.99 [0 bids]
78RPM Conqueror, Gene Autry-Jimmy Long, Louisiana Moon, Answer to 21 Year #8092 US $9.99 [0 bids]
BOB MARLEY Urban Tek/SLAM Unreleased WAILERS 1968-1972 NM Duppy Conqueror Rita US $29.99 Buy It Now 2 days
78RPM Conqueror, Gene Autry - Blue Days, Cowboy's Yodel #7831 US $9.99 [0 bids]
Arkansas Woodchopper "The Last Great Roundup " 78 RPM Conqueror (7882) - 1931 US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Karl & Hardy (Harty) "There's a Beautiful Home" 78 RPM Conqueror (8605) - 1935 US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
PLANTATION CLUB ORCHESTRA 78RPM Record & Sleeve: It Must Be Love, Conqueror 7213 US $12.34 [0 bids]
Heresiarch Hammer Of Intransigence MLP Diocletion Conqueror Blasphemy US $20.00 Buy It Now 2 days
MORE THAN A CONQUEROR produced by Delmar Pettiway a.k.a. Miracle US $10.00 Buy It Now 2 days
REVENGE EMBROIDERED PATCH black metal death Conqueror Blasphemy US $4.00 [0 bids]
Righteous Are the Conqueror by Michael Prophet (CD, Aug-2009, Greensleeves... US $7.42 Buy It Now 2 days
Conqueror Sleeve/Original/Pre War/78RPM/Blues/Jazz US $13.95 Buy It Now 2 days
JOHN KIRBY Blue Skies/ Royal Garden Blues 10" 78 Conqueror 9505 US $7.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Billy Pierce Quartet- William the Conqueror- new/sealed cassette tape- rare? US $9.00 Buy It Now 2 days
KRYST THE CONQUEROR Deliver Us CASSETTE TAPE Signed Mo The Great JERRY ONLY US $25.50 Buy It Now 2 days
JOHN THE CONQUEROR**GOOD LIFE**VINYL US $22.50 Buy It Now 2 days
Time the Conqueror [Digipak] by Jackson Browne (CD, Sep-2008, Inside Recordings) US $10.00 Buy It Now 3 days
BLACK WITCHERY / CONQUEROR - Hellstorm of Evil Vengeance [Split] DHR004 US $14.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Leanne Faine & Favor - Conqueror [CD New] US $12.96 Buy It Now 3 days
Jackson Browne: Time the Conqueror [2008] Very Good Full-Length Promo Advance CD US $10.16 Buy It Now 3 days
Gene Krupa/Jack Leonard 78 Conqueror 9596 Oh! They're Makin' Me All Over in E- US $20.00 Buy It Now 3 days
78 - 13BB - DANCE/MARIMBA - CONQUEROR 7600 - ARGINTINE MARIMBA PLAYERS US $6.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Kryst The Conqueror- Deliver Us From Evil; MISFITS, Doyle, Jerry Only **RARE** US $49.99 [0 bids]
The Westerners: New River Train/Cowboy's Dream, Conqueror 8204 US $4.99 [0 bids]
Callahan Bros.-Little Poplar Log House on the Hill, Conqueror 8384 US $3.99 [0 bids]
Gene Autry: How I Got My Start, Conqueror 7845 from 1931 US $3.99 [0 bids]
CONQUEROR - MADAME ZELLE (IMPORT) NEW CD US $39.78 Buy It Now 3 days
CONQUEROR - WAR CULT SUPREMACY LP BLACK METAL BLASPHEMY REVENGE US $9.99 [0 bids]
" Kull: The Conqueror " Original Motion Picture Soundtrack 1st/class mailing US $6.99 Buy It Now 3 days
78RPM Conqueror 7908 Gene Autry, Silver Haired Daddy, Mississippi Valley Blu VG- US $10.95 Buy It Now 3 days
VAN EPS DANCE ORCHESTRA/TODD ROLLINS Little Dutch Mill CONQUEROR 8347 pre-war 78 US $15.99 Buy It Now 3 days
GINNY SIMMS Perfidia/Walkin By the River CONQUEROR 9652 rare! FEMME VOCAL 1940 US $15.99 Buy It Now 3 days
CHICK BULLOCK "Blossoms On Broadway"-"You Can't Stop Me From Dreamin'" CONQUEROR US $9.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Black Witchery Conqueror split ORIG1PRESS LP blasphemy revenge archgoat US $79.99 Buy It Now 3 days
ROY SMECK TRIO "I'll Get By" / "Carolina Moon" CONQUEROR 7244 Hawaiian Guitar 78 US $9.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Leanne & Favor Faine - Conqueror CD US $16.52 Buy It Now 3 days
MICHAEL PROPHET RIGHTEOUS ARE THE CONQUEROR LP VINYL NEW US $18.21 Buy It Now 3 days
78RPM Conqueror 8571 Johnny Hamp, Thanks a Million/Dick Messner, Treasure Isl sV US $13.95 Buy It Now 3 days
CREMATION black death cult SILVER LP LIMIT 100 conqueror black witchery beherit US $55.00 Buy It Now 3 days
CONQUEROR - Big Youth (R34594) US $24.84 Buy It Now 3 days
Conqueror Record US $2.55 Buy It Now 3 days
BOB MARLEY AND THE WAILERS DOPPY CONQUEROR 7" UK UPSETTER ORIGINAL EXCELLENT US $248.54 Buy It Now 3 days
78RPM Conqueror 7945 Welling + McGhee, Im Bound 4 Promised Land/On Sunny Side sV US $42.95 Buy It Now 3 days
Conqueror - 74 Giorni [CD New] US $32.20 Buy It Now 4 days
Johnny Johnson/Bert Block 78 Conqueror #8902 V Condition US $11.50 Buy It Now 4 days
MAD PROFESSOR/WILLIAM THE CONQUEROR/WENDY WALKER - Dub In D Minor - 12" US $19.04 Buy It Now 4 days
7 Carter Family 78 RPM Records Victor Bluebird 40089 40150 5027 6257 Conqueror US $34.99 [0 bids]
CONQUEROR RELIGIOUS 78 Record I'M Homesick For HEAVEN Tonight 7799 McCRAVY US $2.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Buddy Spencer Trio 78 Conqueror 8272 V Condition US $7.50 Buy It Now 4 days
Ritchie Blackmore Rainbow The Conqueror Japan LP Obi US $20.00 Buy It Now 4 days
Terror Fabulous ?- Love Me As I Am / Man Like Me ORIG UK 12" NEAR MINT Conqueror US $8.27 Buy It Now 4 days
Conqueror - Madame Zelle CD US $33.02 Buy It Now 4 days
More Than A Conqueror (FOCLC Mass Choir) US $10.00 Buy It Now 4 days
CONQUEROR -STEMS-JAPAN CD Gi35 US $37.99 Buy It Now 4 days
SACAMENTARY ABOLISHMENT RIVER OF CORTICONE 1996 BLASPHEMY CONQUEROR PROCLAMATION US $78.99 Buy It Now 4 days

More places to buy CONQUEROR music online Buy CONQUEROR & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for CONQUEROR DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

CONQUEROR Istinto ratings distribution

CONQUEROR Istinto reviews

Review by andrea
3 stars "Istinto" is the first album by Conqueror, an interesting Italian band from Sicily. This debut album was self-produced by the band and perhaps the sound quality is not flawless, but you can find here some very interesting ideas... The music draws on the Italian "prog-masters" of the Seventies like BMS, PFM or Goblin, but the song-writing is good enough and the soaring melodic voice of Simona Rigano gives a touch of "lightness" to the compositions...

In my opinion, on this work there are just a few excellent tracks like the dreamy "Quartar", the quirky "Porte straniere" and the long instrumental "Entropia", but the overall quality is not bad at all... Lyrics are a little bit "naive", as if the words were suspended "among the clouds of a dream" but they perfectly fit a music that seems desperately trying to "break through the barriers of time"...

On the whole "Istinto" is a good album but not an essential one... If you are not familiar with this excellent band I suggest starting with "Storie fuori dal tempo" or "74 giorni"...

Send comments to andrea (BETA) | Report this review (#148458) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, November 01, 2007

Review by ZowieZiggy
5 stars It is frankly a pity that so few reviews are posted for this album (and the band more generally). As if it weren't only a few classic Italian prog bands (in their early days) that made this genre so fantastic.

If ever, like me, you have succumbed to wonderful melodies, you are "under influence" of some fine female vocals, you appreciate delicate keyboards passages and at the same time a harder aspect doesn't bother you; I guess that you are ready for a "Conqueror" experience. And let yourself be conquered. You're just entering a wonderful moment.

Great songs are plenty.

From the upbeat opener "Storie Di Favole" to the closing "Entropia". It is true to say that the band has a harder sound than most of his legendary predecessors; but this is a general tendency in prog music nowadays, right?

"Conqueror" integrated some heavy and new sounds into their magnificent and genuine Italian music. This led to a jewel of an album which is full of masterpieces. "Quartar" being the first of them. But it only opens the fires to several ones.

Feeling, skills, harmony, power. These are the ingredients of another superb song here. "Pensieri Fragili" is just keeping up the quality. A wonderful mix of prog metal combined with soft Italian prog. I am just discovering this mix, and I believe it is exceptional. Keyboards are wonderful. I am just captivated. Would you follow me in the trip so that I don't feel alone during "Cristalli Di Solitudine"? Even if some synth sounds are Banks oriented, it is a wonderful song which features some passionate guitar as well. The middle part solo is extraordinary. But this would be too reductive. This song is just outstanding. It is not a highlight. It is a jewel.

This album is such a beauty. Almost indecent. Difficult to find any defect. But at the end of the day, this is the true miracle of music. To discover true gems almost out of the blue. It has been quite a while that I haven't been so moved by a band. I guess that the last one another great Italian prog one. (La Maschera).

The instrumental "Conqueror" conveys a fantastic emotion. While you listen to the fabulous intro of "Entropia", you will be automatically brought back into the wonders of "Firth Of Firth" from whom you might know.

I have been listening to this album three times in just two days and I can't be tired of it. It is full of passion and wonders. Do me (and yourself) a favour: have a listen to this fantastic and unknown record. It is a great album. You might know that I am rather scarce in providing five stars (only five per cent of my reviews approximately). This record reaches the level IMHHO.

Not a single weak moment. No repetitive music. Excellent instrumental parts and convincing vocals. Gorgeous compositions. What else do we need? More reviews, I guess. Wake up guys, you the Italian prog specialists. There is a gem here.

Five stars.

Send comments to ZowieZiggy (BETA) | Report this review (#181056) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, August 29, 2008

4 stars It was ZowieZiggy's enthusiasm for this band that made me take the plunge, and boy am I glad I did. Very pleasant female Italian vocals from Simona who also adds some beautiful synths and piano to the soundscapes. The guitar is so melodic, just a pleasure to listen to. These guys can get heavy as well which suits me fine. I've been holding off reviewing this album just so I can listen to it some more.

"Storie Di Favole" is one of my favourites on here. It opens with this relaxed mood as vocals come in. Some gorgeous guitar after a minute as synths continue to wash in. A synth solo follows and the guitar comes back more aggressively. Back to the vocals and that pastoral sound. The synths 3 minutes in remind me of another band I can't think of but man I love this section. The guitar comes in around 4 1/2 minutes to end it. "Quartar" is more uptempo with piano and a heavier sound. Vocals before a minute. It settles down 1 1/2 minutes in only to kick back in 2 minutes in. The contrast continues. Nice guitar solo 5 1/2 minutes in to end it. "Pensieri Fragili" opens with piano. Drums join in around a minute, while a full sound arrives a minute later. The guitar is excellent. Vocals don't come in until after 3 1/2 minutes. Heavy drums and prominant guitar 5 1/2 minutes in with background synths. The guitar solo 6 minutes in is simply beautifull. Great sound.

"La Strada Del Graal" opens with guitar as vocals come in. Male vocals too but they're brief. A calm 2 1/2 minutes in. Drums change that before 4 minutes as they come pounding in with synths. Vocals return with the main melody. Love the guitar. "In The Cave" features a good heavy sound as vocals and guitar lead the way. Synths come and go. This is another favourite of mine. "Cristalli Di Solitudine" is drum led as vocals come in before a minute. Lots of bottom end 2 minutes in. Swirling synths before 4 minutes with some great guitar to follow. The tempo picks up 6 minutes in. "Porte Straniere" has lots of tempo shifts early. The tempo picks up with piano leading the way. Vocals before 2 1/2 minutes. Tasteful guitar 3 minutes in and later at 5 1/2 minutes. "Entropia" starts slowly but builds. The guitar soars after 2 minutes. A change before 5 minutes as it gets heavier and faster. It settles 6 1/2 minutes in. Guitar and a heavy sound a minute later. Lots of synths to end it.

I liked this one from the very first listen.This is very melodic music and it makes me feel so good. Beautiful guitar leads with the vocals to match.

Send comments to Mellotron Storm (BETA) | Report this review (#188752) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, November 10, 2008

Review by apps79
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Neo Prog Team
4 stars Coming from near the town of Taormina on the island of Sicily,CONQUEROR began their prog journey in 1994 recording songs and performing live until 1999,when the group made a small pause.A new challenge for the band started in 2002 with CONQUEROR's fresh line-up creating new material for their debut album.

''Instinto'' came out the following year,suprising prog fans with its inner power and rising grandiosity.With a remarkable personal sound,CONQUEROR deliver heavy and atmospheric symphonic rock with fantastic keyboard work,changing rhythms,strong melodies and most of all an inspiring mood of growing emotions.One of the band's aces is Simona Rigano's vocals...a voice with an untold innocence and an almost childish harmony,which is one of the best female singers I have ever had the chance to listen to!Apart from the excellent vocals,the compositions feature trully memorable guitar riffs and melodies,nice symphonic-oriented keyboards and a mood for sensitive orchestrations,which work extremely well and result an effort deeped into melody,intensity and atmosphere.Definitely a highlight of modern Italian prog,''Instinto'' will please every fan of melodic yet adventuruous progressive rock and comes as an absolutely essential release in my books!

Send comments to apps79 (BETA) | Report this review (#205510) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, March 05, 2009

Review by ClemofNazareth
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Prog Folk Researcher
3 stars RPI isn’t really my bag, mostly because I don’t understand the Italian language and a lot of the marquee Italian acts tend to embellish in their music a bit too much for my tastes. Then again it seems like the most well-known groups of this genre are also from days gone by. Conqueror by contrast is a relatively new band and seems to have successfully fused the best of modern rock, some nuances of symphonic prog arrangements, and Italian expressiveness into a pretty appealing album. Kudos to them for that.

I picked this one up only because the band has a female singer who doubles as the group’s keyboardist. I’m a sucker for female prog singers as IMHO they almost always improve a band’s sound and give warmth and range to the instrumental side of the songs. This album is no exception. Simona Rigano reminds me a lot of the Gathering’s former lead singer Anneke van Giersbergen, especially the way she sang on her last record with that group, ‘Home’. Check out “Quarter” and “Porte Straniere” and compare them to the Gathering’s “A Noise Severe” and “Box” and you should hear the same resemblance.

The piano really stands out on several tracks here, particularly with “Pensieri Fragili” and the slightly more strident but equally charming “Porte Straniere”. Ms. Rigano can definitely play as well as she can sing.

Gaetano Scarcella’s guitar playing is a bit reminiscent of the early Mostly Autumn albums before that group got a little too pretentious. And considering the only other instruments are bass and drums, the group does a very good job of presenting a full, rich sound even without the layers of synthesizers or strings I would normally expect from a more traditional Italian prog band. That’s not to say a couple of violins or a cello wouldn’t have improved their sound; they probably would have. But it wasn’t until the third spin that I realized the instrument lineup is pretty much just your basic rock band fare, and that’s a testament to their great playing and ambitious arrangements.

There are a couple parts where the digital keyboards get just a bit cheesy and overdone, mostly on “Porte Straniere” and to a lesser extent the closing “Entropia”, but for the most part I enjoyed every song on the album.

I haven’t heard anything else by the band so don’t know if this is as good as they got, but considering this is their debut and they’ve released a couple more since it’s a safe bet they must be improving or at least have developed a following or their label wouldn’t be spending money on them. This first one was self-released, so the production quality is a bit inconsistent, but only noticeable if you are playing this on a good sound system and really paying attention. Otherwise I’ve no complaints.

Easily three stars for a decent record from an apparently up-and-coming band. Recommend for neo-prog fans and Italian proggers who are willing to look beyond PFM and the seventies for some decent Italian prog.

peace

Send comments to ClemofNazareth (BETA) | Report this review (#255339) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, December 09, 2009

5 stars Thanks to Natale Russo: I wonder if the first two albums are still in the Conqueror catalog ... And he sends them to me... And this 'Istinto' with ? 5,00 of discount! 'Istinto' (eng: 'Instinct') is an album that smells of oranges, lemons and almond trees in bloom! And in my opinion 'Istinto' ... (read more)

Report this review (#236623) | Posted by 1967/ 1976 | Thursday, September 03, 2009 | Review Permanlink

4 stars ****1/2 The debut album by this contemporary Italian group is among the best new symphonic releases in recent years. They come from Sicily just like two other somewhat well known Italian bands Malibran and Randone. The musical approach of this group is melodic but they have a certain rough edge ... (read more)

Report this review (#42499) | Posted by geezer | Thursday, August 11, 2005 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of CONQUEROR "Istinto"