MUSIC MACHINE

- Matt Kanzler / drums
- Rick Flores / keyboards
- Marcus Johnson / bass

CD Fossil Records

Thanks to ScreminFlea for the addition

STRIDE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy STRIDE Music Machine Music

ImagineImagine
Sensory Records 2005
DAVID RUFFIN LP, In My Stride (MOTOWN US Issue EX/EX) US $22.01 Buy It Now 1h 15m
Vibes by Heavy D (CD, Dec-2008, Stride) Promo Advance Acetate US $4.99 [0 bids]
45 RPM RECORD / PROMO / MATTHEW WILDER / BREAK MY STRIDE / POP / 1983 / EX+ US $2.50 [0 bids]
CD SINGLE.BREAK MY STRIDE,UNIQUE 11,663511 2 US $14.01 Buy It Now 3h 54m
Patti Smith Trampin' CD NEW 2004 Jubilee/Stride Of The Mind/Cartwheels+ US $8.52 Buy It Now 4h 8m
NEW - angel's stride by sara wheeler US $5.34 Buy It Now 6h 59m
Henry "Thins" Francis - Some Stride Piano - LP (Vinyl) - Mephistopheles 101 US $3.99 [0 bids]
Matthew Wilder "Break My Stride" Great Oz 7" US $5.62 Buy It Now 7h 32m
Judy Carmichael TWO-HANDED STRIDE Mint Jazz 1982 LP US $11.99 Buy It Now 7h 34m
MATTHEW WILDER - Break My Stride - 45 RPM - Private I Records US $0.75 [0 bids]
JAMES P. JOHNSON: Father Of The Stride Piano (jazz) US $20.00 Buy It Now 7h 45m
Full Stride by Rick Braun (CD, Sep-1998, Atlantic (Label)) US $15.99 [0 bids]
Ridenhour,Dalton - Eccentricity-Ragtime Stride & Blues [CD New] US $18.48 Buy It Now 16h 8m
Ears Like Golden Bats by My Teenage Stride (CD, Mar-2007, Becalmed) US $13.62 Buy It Now 18h 3m
Joe Turner "Another Epoch Stride Piano" LP US $4.95 [1 bids]
45 RPM RECORD/13F) MATTHEW WILDER / BREAK MY STRIDE US $2.00 Buy It Now 20h 39m
Ears Like Golden Bats, My Teenage Stride, Good Import US $6.32 Buy It Now 21h 46m
DON EWELL Take It In Stride 1973 US LP NM/VG US $12.80 Buy It Now 22h 27m
EDNA THORNTON FLOWER SONG & FIERCE FLAMES STRIDE LA VAMPA HMV E86 US $5.10 Buy It Now 23h 4m
DONALD LAMBERT Classics in Stride solo piano Pumpkin LP US $19.97 Buy It Now 23h 57m
BIG SISTER SOULFUL STRIDE CASSETTE **RARE** US $14.92 Buy It Now 1 day
NM 12"~MATTHEW WILDER~Break My Stride~(Remix/Club)~[5:10]~Dub Version~[4:02]~ US $5.97 Buy It Now 1 day
Roger Kellaway - Stride LP - World Pacific - Jazz US $12.63 [0 bids]
DONALD LAMBERT & HIS HARLEM PIANO - GIANT STRIDE NEW CD US $20.11 Buy It Now 1 day
ROGER KELLAWAY: Stride! (jazz vinyl LP) US $20.00 Buy It Now 1 day
JOE TURNER Stride By Stride piano solos 77 Records UK LP US $19.97 Buy It Now 1 day
Matthew Wilder 45 BREAK MY STRIDE / I WAS THERE ~ VG++ vinyl Canadian US $3.65 Buy It Now 1 day
Break My Stride Matthew Wilder Private ZS 4-04113 US $2.97 [0 bids]
WILLIAM ALBRIGHT / WILLIAM BOLCOM: Ragtime Back To Back - Johnson: Stride Piece US $10.00 Buy It Now 1 day
MY TEENAGE STRIDE - EARS LIKE GOLDEN BATS NEW CD US $20.11 Buy It Now 1 day
Mercury Rev - Young Mans Stride - Promo Only CD Single (OSK 7299) US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
= MATHEW WILDER 7" PS JAPAN BREAK MY STRIDE D036 US $8.00 Buy It Now 1 day
DONALD LAMBERT - GIANT STRIDE HARLEM PIANO * - NEW CD US $9.62 Buy It Now 1 day
STYGIAN STRIDE NEW CD US $22.42 Buy It Now 1 day
LP Johnson, James, P. "Father Of The Stride Piano" CBS BPG 62090 feat. Red Allen US $42.64 Buy It Now 1 day
BOOGIE/ Maze Featuring Frankie Beverly - Back In Stride (Promo) US $6.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MATTHEW WILDER Break My Stride / Instrumental 45 rpm Private I VG+ US $2.99 [0 bids]
MATTHEW WILDER - BREAK MY STRIDE / I WAS THERE - EPIC VG++ US $3.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Art Tatum - 1945 (History Of Jazz) LP Joker SM3117 jazz piano stride US $9.39 Buy It Now 1 day
Mike Lipskin Mike Lipskin Joys of Harlem Stride Piano CD US $10.00 Buy It Now 1 day
DANNY GRISSETT - STRIDE NEW CD US $23.96 Buy It Now 1 day
My Teenage Stride - Ears Like Golden Bats [CD New] US $13.41 Buy It Now 1 day
Joe Turner SEALED 70s JAZZ VOCAL BLUES LP Another Epoch Stride Piano 1976 USA US $18.98 Buy It Now 1 day
Ross Rademacher Solitary Stride New Mexico US $4.95 Buy It Now 1 day
SEALED NEVILLE DICKIE TAKEN IN STRIDE LP STOMP OFF RECORDS JAZZ US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Judy Carmichael - Two Handed Stride - Great piano - Near Mint US $10.00 [0 bids]
1985 SEALED LP I Love Christmas Stride Rite Bootery Promotional Xmas Songs US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
SIX BY SEVEN candlelight 12" 3 trk with inner b/w young man's stride and candlei US $8.52 Buy It Now 2 days
MATTHEW WILDER BREAK MY STRIDE 45RPM SLSO 61 ACL US $2.00 Buy It Now 2 days
JOHNNY HODGES & EARL "FATHA" HINES "Stride Right" VERVE LP V6-8647 VG+ / VG US $3.99 [0 bids]
BILLY PRESTON WHOLE NEW THING WIDE STRIDE NM 45rpm INTL SHIP SLSK 127 ACL US $5.19 Buy It Now 2 days
WARD THOMAS Push For The Stride 2014 UK 1-trk promo CD US $6.81 [0 bids]
Judy Carmichael-Two Handed Stride-LP-Progressive Records/Vocal Jazz/Judy Carmich US $20.00 Buy It Now 2 days
MATTHEW WILDER: Break My Stride/I Was There new wave VG++ vinyl US $12.00 Buy It Now 2 days
HERMAN CHITTISON Epitome Of A Beat LP Jansara JA 83001 RARE Stride Piano Jazz 64 US $24.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Full Stride US $4.75 Buy It Now 2 days
The Art Tatum Legacy 1974 Record Stride Jazz Piano NM- Olympic OL 7120 1939 US $9.80 Buy It Now 2 days
MATTHEW WILDER Promo 45 BREAK MY STRIDE US $0.99 [0 bids]
JUDY CARMICHAEL Two Handed Stride PROGRESSIVE Recs LP US $21.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Roger Kellaway - Stride! LP SEALED World Pacific Records US $4.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Donald & His Harlem Piano Lambert - Giant Stride CD US $16.30 Buy It Now 2 days
My Teenage Stride - Ears Like Golden Bats CD US $17.26 Buy It Now 2 days
1969 JOE TURNER Stride By Stride JAZZ BLUES UK IMPORT MONO on 77 RECORDS US $19.99 Buy It Now 2 days
MATTHEW WILDER, Break My Stride-Same(Instrm), 45 ZS4 04113 1983 VG US $4.99 [0 bids]
JAMES P JOHNSON Harlem Stride Piano Solos 1944 LP US $19.97 Buy It Now 2 days
MAZE BACK IN STRIDE 45 PROMO VG++ WLP 1985 CAPITOL SOUL US $1.99 [0 bids]
Full Stride by Rick Braun (CD, Sep-1998, Atlantic (Label)) New, Free Shipping US $13.49 Buy It Now 3 days
Rick Braun: Full Stride ~ NEW CD (Sep-1998, Atlantic (USA)) US $11.39 Buy It Now 3 days
Trovatore Stride La vampa (Verdi) and Lucrezia Borgia - Brindisi Burnswick 15110 US $11.99 Buy It Now 3 days
DAVID RUFFIN - In My Stride - FUNK SOUL LP - Motown STILL SEALED US $17.99 Buy It Now 3 days
TOM SNOW TAKING IT ALL IN STRIDE VINYL LP RECORD ALBUM! (1975) US $2.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Break My Stride by Matthew Wilder 7" US $3.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Argus -Boldly Stride The Doomed CD 2011 MINT! / Beyond The Martyrs US $6.99 Buy It Now 3 days
MATTHEW WILDER 45 RPM SBREAK MY STRIDE STEREO 1983 US $3.00 [0 bids]
Summer Stride by Pie Recks Rock WAA 1985 vg+ US $99.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Summer Stride by Pie Recks Rock WAA 1985 vg+ US $129.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Take It In Stride by Don Ewell near mint/vg++ Chiaroscuro LP Jazz US $14.00 Buy It Now 3 days
All I Want by Goob Shoo Production still sealed Stride 12" House US $29.95 Buy It Now 3 days
King of Stride by Joe Turner near mint Chiaroscuro LP Jazz US $29.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Ragtime Stomps & Stride by Dick Hyman near mint/vg+ Project 3 promo LP Jazz US $19.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Another Epoch Stride Piano by Joe Turner near mint Pablo LP Jazz US $19.00 Buy It Now 3 days
My Teenage Stride I'm sorry 7" vinyl single US $85.31 Buy It Now 3 days
Matthew Wilder Break My Stride NM/Break My Stride (Instrumental 1983 Rock 45 US $3.99 Buy It Now 3 days
DAVID RUFFIN -(LP)- IN MY STRIDE - "YOU'RE MY PEACE OF MIND" - MOTOWN 885 -1977 US $12.99 Buy It Now 3 days
LIBERATION SUITE Stride For Stride 1981 LP Rare BUY 4=5TH 1 FREE US $12.00 [0 bids]
Stride/Boogie Piano Greats MINT Cassetes James P. Pete Johnson Jay McShann and.. US $6.95 [0 bids]
Braun,Rick - Full Stride [CD New] US $13.48 Buy It Now 4 days
PETE STRIDE JOHN PLAIN new guitars in town LP 11 track (bega17) uk beggars banqu US $18.46 Buy It Now 4 days
Stygian Stride [CD New] US $15.93 Buy It Now 4 days
78 RPM Record 12" James P Johnson Blue Mizz Victory Stride Blue Note Jazz Men 32 US $21.99 Buy It Now 4 days
ZOE BENTLEY**STRIDE**CD US $16.42 Buy It Now 4 days
STYGIAN STRIDE**STYGIAN STRIDE**VINYL US $20.93 Buy It Now 4 days
Johnny Hodges, Earl "Fatha" Hines* ?- Stride Right 1966 Jazz LP Vinyl Album US $24.00 Buy It Now 4 days
STYGIAN STRIDE**STYGIAN STRIDE**CD US $15.53 Buy It Now 4 days
MY TEENAGE STRIDE - EARS LIKE GOLDEN BATS - NEW CD US $10.43 Buy It Now 4 days
Argo UK Oval RYLANDS HOLM JOHNSON STRIDE elizabethan sonneteers US $18.00 Buy It Now 4 days
Vibes by Heavy D (CD, Jun-2009, Stride) US $12.03 Buy It Now 4 days
MAZE featuring FRANKIE BEVERLY "BACK IN STRIDE" 45 VINYL CAPITOL US $0.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Stygian Stride [LP] by Stygian Stride (Vinyl, Mar-2013, Thrill Jockey Records) US $21.85 Buy It Now 4 days
JOE TURNER another epoch stride piano LP Sealed 2310 763 Vinyl 1976 Record US $25.20 Buy It Now 4 days

More places to buy STRIDE music online Buy STRIDE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for STRIDE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

STRIDE Music Machine ratings distribution

STRIDE Music Machine reviews

Review by Prog Leviathan
3 stars Nicely executed instrumental noodle-metal of the most derivative variety, filled with Dream Theater-isms at every downbeat. While there may not be anything original contained within these songs, the band's energy and talent for writing lightning fast melodies and genuinely uplifting songs will more than likely please fans of the big boys in the genre. As far as purely instrumental albums go, Music Machine is a fine mix of tempos (but come on-- most of them are fast), and offers some tasty lead playing by Gregoire and Flores.

You probably won't remember any of the hooks or riffs after listening, but if you like the (better) instrumental gymnastics of Liquid Tension Experiment-- give Stride a listen.

Songwriting: 3 Instrumental Performances: 4 Lyrics/Vocals: NA Style/Emotion/Replay: 2

Send comments to Prog Leviathan (BETA) | Report this review (#164397) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, March 20, 2008

Review by b_olariu
4 stars Stride from USA must be considered one of the most unnoticed prog metal bands ever. Their debute released in 2001 named Music machine is for sure one of the best debuts of all times in prog metal field. The album is all instrumental leading by top notch ex Helstar guitarist Joel Gregoire, who put his tradmarck deep and clear on this album. His fiery guitar tonein combination with inspired complicated chops of keybordist Rick Flores, makes from this Music machine a real worth listning. The music is as I said instrumental prog metal, melting complicated parts with dense arrangements with more mellow where the guitar and keybords shines from start to finish. I like a lot here that the band concentraiting on songwriting not only on endless noodlings. The influences can be heared from DT, Tony McAlpine, Liquid Tension Experiment. and this type of prog metal. There are some fascinating passages as on opening Barrow time, Carousel or the ending Eargasm an eargasmic pieces indeed. For me a winner from all sides, recommended for all prog metal fans and not only. Very well structuraed, tight in musicinship and inventive in same time. 4.5 stars for sure. Killer

Send comments to b_olariu (BETA) | Report this review (#1153249) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, March 25, 2014

4 stars "Music Machine" is STRIDE's first studio album, and an all instrumental release. This is also the album that made me an instant STRIDE fan. Music machine is appropriately titled, as it is one well oiled machine indeed. The focus of this album is the masterful guitar work of Joel Gregoire, an ... (read more)

Report this review (#43387) | Posted by | Thursday, August 18, 2005 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of STRIDE "Music Machine"