FLYING SAUCER ATTACK

Post Rock/Math rock

Flying Saucer Attack Flying Saucer Attack album cover

Buy FLYING SAUCER ATTACK Music
Studio Album, released in 1994

1. My Dreaming Hill (6:12)
2. A Silent Tide (3:48)
3. Moonset (4:25)
4. Make Me Dream (4:25)
5. Wish (5:23)
6. Popol Vuh 1 (5:00)
7. The Drowners (4:34)
8. Still (1:50)
9. Popol Vuh 2 (10:18)
10. The Season Is Ours (4:18)

Search FLYING SAUCER ATTACK Flying Saucer Attack lyrics

Search FLYING SAUCER ATTACK Flying Saucer Attack tabs

- Flying Saucer Attack / multi instruments
- The Third Eye Foundation / clarinet, bongos

CD VHF #11 (1994)

Thanks to Retrovertigo for the addition

FLYING SAUCER ATTACK MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy FLYING SAUCER ATTACK Flying Saucer Attack Music

Flying Saucer AttackFlying Saucer Attack
Vhf Records 1994
TELE:FUNKEN/FLYING SAUCER ATTACK Distant Station CD 2 Track UK Domino USD $7.79 Buy It Now 8h 39m
FLYING SAUCER ATTACK Land Beyond The Sun 7" B/w Everywhere Was Everything Pic S USD $7.79 Buy It Now 1 day
FLYING SAUCER ATTACK- GOODBYE-CD USD $0.99 [1 bids]
Various-Speed Kills-Issue 7-10" + magazine 1995 Flying Saucer Attack,Portastatic USD $15.22 Buy It Now 1 day
New Lands by Flying Saucer Attack (CD, Oct-1997, Drag City) USD $11.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Flying Saucer Attack "Coming Home" 7" Mogwai Labradford Fuxa Stereolab USD $9.99 Buy It Now 4 days
ULTRASOUND loom LP NEW analogic stars of the lid flying saucer attack labradford USD $19.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Harmony of The Spheres 3 Vinyl LP Box Bardo Pond Flying Saucer Attack Jessamine USD $99.99 Buy It Now 5 days
VILLAGES The Last Whole Earth LP /500 flying saucer attack stars of the lid USD $14.99 Buy It Now 6 days
FLYING SAUCER ATTACK * ROY MONTGOMERY Goodbye 12" EP Red Vinyl 1995 SPACE ROCK USD $12.45 Buy It Now 6 days
FLYING SAUCER ATTACK - Instrumentals 2015 - CD USD $19.74 Buy It Now 7 days
FLYING SAUCER ATTACK - Instrumentals 2015 - gatefold LP + 1-sided LP USD $42.88 Buy It Now 7 days
FLYING SAUCER ATTACK - INSTRUMENTALS 2015 CD NEW+ USD $21.80 Buy It Now 7 days
Chorus by Flying Saucer Attack (CD, Nov-1995, Drag City) USD $6.00 Buy It Now 7 days
THIRD EYE FOUNDATION In Version CD NEW FLYING SAUCER ATTACK MATT ELLIOTT USD $42.99 Buy It Now 7 days
Mirror * by Flying Saucer Attack (CD, Jan-2000, Drag City) USD $7.00 Buy It Now 7 days
Flying Saucer Attack Beach Red Lullaby/Second Hour UK 7" vinyl single record USD $23.33 Buy It Now 7 days
Coming Home Flying Saucer Attack 7" vinyl single record UK RUG57 DOMINO 1997 USD $15.51 Buy It Now 7 days
FUXA Very Well Organized 3x LP Color VINYL windy and carl flying saucer attack USD $19.99 Buy It Now 8 days
Roy Montgomery - Two Trajectories 7 inch single Flying Saucer Attack related USD $5.20 [0 bids]
Distance by Flying Saucer Attack (CD, Mar-1994, VHF) USD $6.90 Buy It Now 8 days
flying saucer attack 45 beach red lullaby uk shoe gaze indie 7" USD $59.99 Buy It Now 9 days
Instrumentals, 0887828035120, Flying Saucer Attack USD $17.31 Buy It Now 9 days
FLYING SAUCER ATTACK - INSTRUMENTALS 2015 2 VINYL LP NEW+ USD $39.69 Buy It Now 10 days
Flying Saucer Attack Crystal Shade - Number 64 UK 7" vinyl single record FSA63 USD $51.42 Buy It Now 11 days
FLYING SAUCER ATTACK - Instrumentals 2015 - 2xLP USD $40.29 Buy It Now 11 days
Flying Saucer Attack ?- Distance CD UK DOMINO 1994 USD $7.64 Buy It Now 12 days
Flying Saucer Attack / Jessamine :7",limited,2500 copies USD $15.00 Buy It Now 12 days
FLYING SAUCER ATTACK/ROY MONTGOMERY - Goodbye - 12" USD $16.15 Buy It Now 13 days
The Rezillos - (My Baby Does) Good Sculptures / Flying Saucer Attack, 6078-612 USD $14.03 Buy It Now 14 days
THE REZILLOS - Limited No'd 3 Badge Set (inc Square Badge) Flying Saucer Attack USD $4.67 Buy It Now 14 days
Flying Saucer Attack-February 8th 10"-SPEED KILLS LABEL USD $15.59 Buy It Now 15 days
Instrumentals Flying Saucer Attack Audio CD USD $20.29 Buy It Now 15 days
PAIK 4xCD LOT Flying Saucer Attack Mogwai Jesu Bardo Pond My Bloody Valentine USD $24.99 Buy It Now 15 days
Mirror - Flying Saucer Attack (CD Used Very Good) USD $14.58 Buy It Now 15 days
Flying Saucer Attack - Mirror (CD New) USD $14.57 Buy It Now 15 days
Flying Saucer Attack - Mirror [CD New] USD $16.58 Buy It Now 15 days
Flying Saucer Attack "Crystal Shade" 7" Mogwai Labradford AMP Stereolab USD $36.99 Buy It Now 15 days
MIRROR * [FLYING SAUCER ATTACK] NEW CD USD $16.58 Buy It Now 15 days
FLYING SAUCER ATTACK Further RARE 1994 UK ORIGINAL 1st PRESS VINYL LP Ride, MBV USD $29.99 Buy It Now 16 days
Flying Saucer Attack - Mirror CD USD $21.19 Buy It Now 17 days
Flying Saucer Attack - Instrumentals 2015 (NEW CD) USD $17.15 Buy It Now 17 days
Flying Saucer Attack - Instrumentals 2015 NEW 2 x 12" VINYL LP) USD $43.68 Buy It Now 17 days
flying saucer attack beach red lullaby 7" USD $12.74 Buy It Now 17 days
Mirror by Flying Saucer Attack SPACE ROCK GREAT SHAPE USED OOP2000 DRAG CITY REC USD $10.00 Buy It Now 17 days
FLYING SAUCER ATTACK - INSTRUMENTALS 2015 - NEW CD ALBUM USD $17.15 Buy It Now 18 days
FLYING SAUCER ATTACK - INSTRUMENTALS 2015 - NEW VINYL LP USD $40.56 Buy It Now 18 days
Flying Saucer Attack Coming Home b/w Hope 7" NM vinyl UK single 1997 Domino USD $9.95 Buy It Now 18 days
Flying Saucer Attack "Land Beyond the Sun" 7" Mogwai Labradford AMP Stereolab USD $11.99 Buy It Now 18 days
FLYING SAUCER ATTACK-MIRROR-CD NEW USD $22.79 Buy It Now 19 days
FLYING SAUCER ATTACK-INSTRUMENTALS 2015-CD DOMINO RECORDS NEW USD $16.09 Buy It Now 19 days
flying saucer attack land beyind the sun 7" limited sleeve on drag city records USD $16.99 Buy It Now 19 days
XINLISUPREME 2xCD LOT My Bloody Valentine Flying Saucer Attack Boards of Canada USD $9.99 Buy It Now 20 days
The Azusa Plane/Fuxa "split" 7" /400 OOP Flying Saucer Attack Low Stereolab USD $14.99 Buy It Now 21 days
STL - FLYING SAUCER ATTACK VINYL SINGLE NEW+ USD $14.96 Buy It Now 22 days
FLYING SAUCER ATTACK - Instrumentals 2015 - CD USD $17.95 Buy It Now 25 days
Flying Saucer Attack Instrumentals 2015 2xLP vinyl record sealed spiritualized USD $27.95 Buy It Now 25 days
flying saucer attack land beyond the sun 7" USD $9.99 Buy It Now 27 days
New Lands - Flying Saucer Attack (1997, CD New) USD $14.58 Buy It Now 28 days
Flying Saucer Attack - New Lands [CD New] USD $17.93 Buy It Now 28 days

More places to buy FLYING SAUCER ATTACK music online Buy FLYING SAUCER ATTACK & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for FLYING SAUCER ATTACK DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

FLYING SAUCER ATTACK Flying Saucer Attack ratings distribution

FLYING SAUCER ATTACK Flying Saucer Attack reviews

Review by ClemofNazareth
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Prog Folk Researcher
1 stars I picked this album up from a used-record store in the Mojave Desert several years ago. It long ago became scratched and unplayable, but back then I was committing all my albums to tape so I could listen to them in my car, so I still have that. As I recall my copy of the album was a bit different – it was a blue vinyl record with a plain white label. Maybe it was a demo version, and I’m not sure how it ended up all the way in the desert in southern California (this is a British act on an indy label), but it struck me as interesting at the time.

The first disclaimer about this album is that the production quality is absolutely horrible. Now granted, the musical style is experimental/post-rock, and this band seems to center all of their work around sonic feedback anyway, so some of this is to be expected. But even with that considered, the quality is very poor. This was almost certainly recorded on four tracks, so with one for overdubbing drums plus the vocals (which are pretty much unintelligable), that doesn’t leave much room for separation of sound, and the left speaker of my stereo pretty much sounds like it’s blown whenever I play this record (which isn’t very often). It reminds me very much of so many of the other independent label thrash/grunge/punk band recordings that were so prevalent in the mid-90s, and has the same lack of recognizable timing, tempo, or conscious arrangement.

There’s not much to say about the album beyond that. The song structures are fairly simple, and mostly all the same: intro, short monotone vocal verse, sonic feedback. That’s about it. A couple songs like “Popol Vuh 2” have extended drum-track/whining keyboard stretches that I suppose are meant to set some sort of eerie or introspective mood, but it’s very hard to get past the poor quality of the recording, and I invariably shut it off before getting through the whole album in one setting. In fact, I don’t believe I’ve ever managed to get all the way through it without at least one break.

There aren’t any credits to speak off on the album liner, but I looked the band up and apparently this is pretty much a man (David Pearce) and his 4-track soundboard. There was a girl who played bass some (Rachel Brook), but apparently that relationship didn’t work out and she wasn’t around long. I can’t find too much evidence of any kind of regular touring schedule or even a reliable web site, and considering it’s been more than half a decade since the last recording, I think it’s safe to sat these guys aren’t around anymore.

So unless you are really into poorly produced guitar and keyboard feedback channeled through four tracks, I would avoid these guys, or at least this album.

One star.

peace

1 stars Worst drone album. Some say that is needed patience to get into this album, but I really don't care, it's boring enough to try again. Being a fan of My Bloody Valentine, early Lush, The Radio Dept, The Jesus and Mary Chain and all the shoegaze company, a friend recc me to try Flying Saucer Attack ... (read more)

Report this review (#958758) | Posted by VOTOMS | Monday, May 13, 2013 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of FLYING SAUCER ATTACK "Flying Saucer Attack"