FANTASY SHIFT

Search HERE & NOW Fantasy Shift tabs

- Keith Da Missile Bass / bass
- Gavin Da Blitz / keyboards
- Deano Ferrari / guitars
- Rob Bougie / drums, percussion (1-5,7-9)
- Rob Peters / drums (6)
- Steffy Sharpstrings / gutar (1,5), vocals (1)

LP Chick Records Chick CHRL003 (1983)

Thanks to Certif1ed for the addition
and to Rivertree for the last updates

HERE & NOW MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy HERE & NOW Fantasy Shift Music

Ross,Jefferson - Hymns To The Here & Now [CD New] US $13.05 Buy It Now 36m 16s
Nickelback - Here & Now Import-CAN Vinyl Record LP US $27.99 Buy It Now 37m 15s
Phrase - Here Now / Talk with Force - Ultra Rare 12" - Oz Hip Hop !!!!!! US $46.49 Buy It Now 1h 11m
NICKELBACK - Framed CD Presentation Disc Display US $25.31 Buy It Now 5h 20m
AMERICA - HERE & NOW [BONUS TRACK] - NEW CD BOXSET US $11.16 Buy It Now 7h 49m
Nickelback - Here & Now [CD New] US $11.88 Buy It Now 9h 23m
MAN Do You Like It Here Now CD US $12.99 Buy It Now 9h 30m
Oasis - Be Here Now (1997) CD US $6.66 Buy It Now 9h 31m
OASIS BE HERE NOW CD US $1.99 [0 bids]
Gadd Gang - Here & Now [SACD New] US $52.78 Buy It Now 11h 24m
I Can Deliver by Here & Now (Rap) (CD, Apr-1993, Third Stone) US $0.99 [0 bids]
AMERICA "HERE & NOW" 3 SONG PROMO SAMPLER 2006 UNPLAYED RADIO STATION CD EX.CON. US $1.29 [0 bids]
Oasis-Be Here Now CD Very Good US $6.90 Buy It Now 12h 48m
Oasis Be Here Now CD 1997 Rare W/ Sony Music Portugal Gold Stamp US $6.99 [0 bids]
Here & Now by Frogmoores US $3.38 Buy It Now 16h 41m
1997 Be Here Now by Oasis CD, Epic USA US $1.99 [1 bids]
Kate Smith- "HERE & NOW" Excellent Mono Lp! US $6.99 Buy It Now 18h 11m
Be Here Now by US $1.78 Buy It Now 18h 58m
TAMMAR I Live Here Now LP new unplayed 2010 US $14.99 Buy It Now 19h 16m
Be Here Now by Oasis (CD, Aug-1997, Epic (USA)) "DON'T GO AWAY" 12 GREAT TRACKS US $1.99 [0 bids]
1997 BE HERE NOW by OASIS BRITISH POP & ROCK CD - 12 SONG TRACKS US $4.29 Buy It Now 20h
Be Here Now by Oasis (CD, Aug-1997, Epic (USA)) US $4.00 [0 bids]
OASIS - BE HERE NOW JAPAN CD WITH OBI Album, Import, Britpop US $14.99 [0 bids]
Oasis - Be Here Now (1997) CD US $5.05 Buy It Now 1 day
OASIS, BE HERE NOW, CD US $6.31 Buy It Now 1 day
George Shearing(Vinyl LP)Here & Now-Capitol-ST 2372-UK-Ex/NM US $21.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Oasis-Be Here Now CD US $8.42 Buy It Now 1 day
OASIS BE HERE NOW CD ALBUM LOTS MORE OASIS SEE COLLECTION OF CDS US $6.74 Buy It Now 1 day
Be Here Now. 5017556602195 US $4.15 Buy It Now 1 day
AMERICA Here & Now 2007 Taiwan w/obi 2-CD New Sealed Best Of & New Songs US $14.99 [0 bids]
Oasis - Be Here Now US $1.69 Buy It Now 1 day
SONG JUNG MEE - HERE & NOW NEW CD US $27.20 Buy It Now 1 day
Be Here Now by Oasis (CD, 1997, Epic) US $0.99 [0 bids]
Oasis - Be Here Now - Music CD US $8.36 Buy It Now 1 day
Be Here Now - Oasis - Rare OOP Sealed Cassette US $24.50 Buy It Now 1 day
Jimmy Be Free - Here & Now [CD New] US $15.05 Buy It Now 1 day
CD-Brian Auger-Here & Now ~70's Prog Psych US $11.99 [0 bids]
KASKADE - HERE & NOW [KASKADE] [CD BOXSET] [2 DISCS] - NEW CD BOXSET US $12.69 Buy It Now 1 day
Be Here Now by Oasis (CD, Aug-1997, Epic (USA)) US $4.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Oasis - Be Here Now (1997) US $11.80 Buy It Now 1 day
NEW - Here & Now by The Wilkinsons US $5.12 Buy It Now 1 day
(BO74) Hucky, Here & Now - 1998 DJ CD US $2.62 Buy It Now 1 day
CD Oasis * Be Here Now US $5.55 [0 bids]
MICHAEL JACKSON-ROCKIN ROBIN/LOVE IS HERE & NOW YOURE GONE 45 US $8.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Be Here Now by Oasis CD US $2.09 [0 bids]
Be Here Now by Oasis (CD, Aug-1997, Epic (USA)) US $18.49 Buy It Now 1 day
PHRASE Here Now OZ HIP HOP CD SINGLE 2005 ORIGINAL - MYSTRO US $13.94 Buy It Now 1 day
Oasis - Be Here Now (CD, Aug-1997, Epic (USA)) US $7.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Here, Now And Real by Crashed Out (CD, Apr-2003, Ste... US $13.85 Buy It Now 1 day
OASIS - Be Here Now (1 CD) [Sony Music Entertainment] US $7.39 Buy It Now 1 day
GEORGE SHEARING "HERE & NOW!" T 2372 MONO 12" LP JAZZ CHEESECAKE COVER ART HOT US $8.78 Buy It Now 1 day
Be Here Now by Oasis **********WOW********** US $0.01 [0 bids]
DIANA ROSS & SUPREMES - LOVE IS HERE & NOW YOU'RE GONE- THERE'S 7" 45 RPM VINYL US $3.99 [0 bids]
Be Here Now - Oasis cd US $3.00 [0 bids]
OASIS - 24 Carat Gold Disc LP - BE HERE NOW US $219.48 Buy It Now 2 days
OASIS Song Book-'BE HERE NOW' WORDS & MUSIC US $20.26 Buy It Now 2 days
I Can Deliver by Here & Now (Rap) (CD, Apr-1993, Thi... US $4.50 Buy It Now 2 days
Be Here Now Oasis CD album (CDLP) Japanese ESCA-6767 EPIC 1997 US $46.41 Buy It Now 2 days
OASIS_be Here Now_used CD_ships from AUSTRALIA! US $9.30 Buy It Now 2 days
Here And Now Nickelback CD Sealed ! New ! 2011 Here & Now US $8.89 Buy It Now 2 days
NEW Here & Now Nickelback US $8.04 Buy It Now 2 days
Rare Funk/Psych 45 - Big Tom - No Thank You Mr. Pusher - Here & Now # 100 - M- US $19.99 [1 bids]
SANDRA FEVA - Here Now - FUNK SOUL 12" Catawaba US $11.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Here & Now "Wild And Free" 2xCD (live reunion of '76 lineup) Hawkwind Gong US $24.95 [0 bids]
HERE & NOW - Give & Take (reissue) - CD US $47.68 Buy It Now 2 days
AMERICA "HERE & NOW" THAI PROMO DOUBLE CD RARE US $9.99 [0 bids]
Oasis - Be Here Now (CD 2000) Big Brother RKIDCD008 / 24HR POST US $5.89 Buy It Now 2 days
Oasis - Be Here Now - Record LP Vinyl, Creation Records, CRELP 219, UK, 1997 US $13.50 [17 bids]
HERE & NOW - Give & Take - VINYL LP US $26.73 Buy It Now 2 days
Be Here Now by Oasis (CD, Aug-1997, Epic (USA)) US $2.00 Buy It Now 2 days
OASIS Be Here Now **MINT RARE ORIGINAL UK CREATION UK 1ST PRESSING 2 x LP vinyl US $118.16 [0 bids]
BARRY McGUIRE & BARRY KANE - HERE & NOW (EX/VG+), Orig 1962 MONO 1st pr HORIZON US $6.99 [0 bids]
Oasis Be Here Now NEW not a promo ships Fast combined shipping US $3.99 [0 bids]
Be Here Now by Oasis (CD, Aug-1997, Epic (USA)) MINT #R554 US $3.98 Buy It Now 2 days
MASON JENNINGS "Be Here Now" Rare Promo Single! (CD, 2006) from Boneclouds US $4.99 [0 bids]
OASIS Be Here Now CD BRAND NEW US $12.62 Buy It Now 2 days
Jack Johnson From Here Now To You CD US $8.00 [0 bids]
Be Here Now by Oasis (CD, Aug-1997, Epic (USA)) US $0.01 [0 bids]
Rock Pop cD Doubt by Jesus Jones Right Here,Now,Real,Are You Satisfied,Trust Me US $0.75 [0 bids]
Oasis, Be Here Now, Cassette US $12.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Be Here Now by Oasis (CD, 1997, Epic) US $12.99 Buy It Now 2 days
BARRY & BARRY - HERE & NOW - RARE FOLK LP - HORIZON US $44.99 Buy It Now 2 days
HERE & NOW all over the show JAPAN MINI LP CD GONG SEALED US $24.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Oasis - Be Here Now (2009) - Used - Compact Disc US $2.35 Buy It Now 3 days
Oasis , Audio CD, Be Here Now US $6.89 Buy It Now 3 days
MATT MONRO - Here & Now - Excellent Condition LP Record Starline SRS 5004 US $13.49 Buy It Now 3 days
JACK JOHNSON FROM HERE NOW TO YOU ARGENTINA PROMO CD free ship US $136.71 Buy It Now 3 days
Oasis - Be Here Now 24HR POST!! US $6.74 Buy It Now 3 days
AMERICA - HERE & NOW NEW CD US $18.06 Buy It Now 3 days
Be Here Now by Oasis (CD, Aug-1997, Epic (USA)) 061013 US $9.95 Buy It Now 3 days
GRAHAM COLTON(the band)RIGHT HERE NOW-Male Vocal-POP ROCK-Oklahoma City OK/Cd's US $7.49 Buy It Now 3 days
NICKELBACK Here & Now Tour SIGNED Autographed PHOTO Print POSTERShirt CD 007 US $5.89 Buy It Now 3 days
NICKELBACK Here & Now Tour SIGNED Autographed PHOTO Print POSTERShirt CD 007 US $8.42 Buy It Now 3 days
NICKELBACK Here & Now Tour SIGNED Autographed PHOTO Print POSTERShirt CD 007 US $25.31 Buy It Now 3 days
Kay Ballard 45 "I'll Remember Him / Here & Now" US $5.24 Buy It Now 3 days

More places to buy HERE & NOW music online Buy HERE & NOW & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for HERE & NOW DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

HERE & NOW Fantasy Shift ratings distribution

HERE & NOW Fantasy Shift reviews

Review by Guldbamsen
FORUM & SITE ADMIN GROUP Site and Forum Admin
4 stars The forgotten prog album by The Police

I had the most amazing experience here the other day whilst listening to this album. Sometimes music can illustrate brief encounters like nothing else. No words are necessary and you feel as if your entire worldview is reduced to mere chords and sonic ambiance. I'll get back to that at the end of this little write-up, but safe to say that this album not only challenges what most on here would consider 'prog', it also tattooed itself on my brain in the most ingenious manner conceivable.

Here & Now is probably best known for being Daevid Allen's backing band for his punk prog release 'Floating Anarchy'. It's a sonic fingerprint they carried on with them on their subsequent debut album named 'Give and Take' that also quite wonderfully bridged the two seemingly odd bedfellows in punk and prog. I remember when I first heard that album. To say it was a revelation would be a small understatement. It literally blew my socks off!

In finally getting hold of their second album 'Fantasy Shift', I realised just how closely knitted the group was with the punk scene. Not that they continued the path of spikey riffs and floating psychedelic Gong like sections, but moreover in the way they blossomed into something that from a very early stage influenced the young punks: Reggae! No, I haven't lost my marbles ( not that many at least - I still have some in me back pocket), I'm merely trying to explain the close ties these two genres of music had back in the day. The folks who frequented the now infamous punk nightclub 'The Roxy' were obviously into the prevailing fad of 50s rock n roll tunes played at the speed of light, but what many nowadays seem to forget is what the soundtrack to those days mostly consisted of. Yep reggae. In between sets there'd be dj's spinning all kinds of exotic bouncy music emanating from the lands of Bob Marley and Yellowman. When you think about it, that's probably also where The Police got their white-boy ska vibes from..........and incidentally also where Here & Now got their inspiration for this marvellous little record from.

The Police is actually not that far off soundwise, if you're looking for an easy parallel. While coming off decisively more adventurous, 'Fantasy Shift' still reminds me of what The Police would have sounded like had they spent the better part of the 70s jamming alongside the likes of Daevid Allen. It's easy on the ears, filled to the brim with hooks, memorable choruses, fickle ska rhythms and that oh so persuasive bass boom that feels as if it was lifted directly from an underground reggae band in down-town Kingston.

I love everything about this album - even the cover of Bowie's 'Man who sold the World' is delightfully fresh with all it's stuttering ska beats and melodic saxophone toot. There's a youthful exuberance running through the heart of this record that continues to make my head bop and my feat stomp. It's also an album you can spin with other folks in the same room (!!!!).....oh yes, I've even had females dancing to this one, and I hadn't even spiked their drinks.

Going back to the start of my review, here the other day I was walking through the streets of 'lborg Denmark - just chilling to this album, then decided to go for a wee pint in one of the more obscure bars hidden far away from the high street. I sat there with my beer and noticed this middle-aged Afro- American man looking at me from across the room. He looked like he needed someone to talk to, and I was obviously right in my assessment as he then approached me with a big smile on his face and a cold beer in his hand:

"Hey! I'm the invisible black guy! *laughs*" "Why hello there! Gotta say, you're doing a pretty bad job at being invisible. I saw you the moment I stepped in the door."

He laughed again and offered me his beer - trying his best to start a conversation with me. Those who know me well also know that you don't need to do much in order to get me talking, so I instantly welcomed him and commenced one of the most memorable conversations I've had in a long while. At one point he was on about vibrations and how they effect the human body, which I in turn mischievously directed towards music. He started talking about Daniel Lanois and how he once took the studio out of the studio and placed it in old wooden homes to get that warm and sensuous feel to it. He obviously had no hope whatsoever that I knew about the cat, yet I did and proceeded to talk about his collaboration with both U2 and Bob Dylan, and that then lead to more music and we ended up talking about his favourite bands such as Yes, King Crimson and a lot of the more well-known acts featured on this very site. "Wow" I said.... I think he said the same. He was so happy that he'd finally met somebody with the same taste in music as himself - hell even his first love, jazz, is something I adore like the beach bathed in sunset.

After he'd given me a huge hug, I went on my way with my earplugs safely in place, and this album returned in the most magical way. The dreamy 'Secrets' invaded my ears with it's No Wave synths and pensive drum work, and as I proceeded to walk down the street with the sun going down behind me, the music suddenly blossomed into this beautiful middle section and I had goosebumps rolling through my body. I stopped and looked up at the baby night sky and saw one single star shining oh so brightly. Just one. I thought to myself: this must be a coincidence and immediately thought of the friendly encounter I'd just had. What a coincidence though.....and what an album!

Send comments to Guldbamsen (BETA) | Report this review (#1161538) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, April 15, 2014

4 stars Only 3000 copies ever pressed, I bought my copy of Fantasy Shift at a brilliant Here and Now gig at Oxford Poly in 1983, just after they made the album, and where they played it to an audience of around 500 students. This was the second time I'd seen them - the first was in a field ! - and t ... (read more)

Report this review (#161404) | Posted by stuartbladen | Saturday, February 09, 2008 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Pleas note that Fantasy Shift has been digitally remastered from the original tape masters and has now been re-released by Chic Records. It is available at www.chicrecords.com at a cost of 11.95. ... (read more)

Report this review (#99614) | Posted by Tony Holly | Monday, November 20, 2006 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of HERE & NOW "Fantasy Shift"