FANTASY SHIFT

Search HERE & NOW Fantasy Shift tabs

- Keith Da Missile Bass / bass
- Gavin Da Blitz / keyboards
- Deano Ferrari / guitars
- Rob Bougie / drums, percussion (1-5,7-9)
- Rob Peters / drums (6)
- Steffy Sharpstrings / gutar (1,5), vocals (1)

LP Chick Records Chick CHRL003 (1983)

Thanks to Certif1ed for the addition
and to Rivertree for the last updates

HERE & NOW MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy HERE & NOW Fantasy Shift Music

Be Here Now by Oasis (CD, Aug-1997, Epic (USA)) US $3.99 [0 bids]
North Point Live: Here & Now, North Point Live, New US $8.42 Buy It Now 2h 9m
Reese, Patty, Here & Now Audio CD US $7.99 Buy It Now 2h 15m
Reese, Patty, Here & Now Audio CD US $7.16 Buy It Now 2h 15m
LAUREN KENNEDY - HERE & NOW NEW CD US $22.00 Buy It Now 3h 8m
Richard Pryor-Here & Now, LP, 1983 Warner Bros. US $5.00 Buy It Now 3h 8m
MICHAEL JACKSON - ROCKIN' ROBIN/LOVE IS HERE & NOW YOU'RE GONE..U.K (TMG 816) US $8.27 Buy It Now 7h 54m
Big Buddha Be here now CD Single US $8.27 Buy It Now 10h 20m
Be Here Now, Oasis, Good US $6.13 Buy It Now 10h 36m
Oasis - Be Here Now (CD 2000) US $9.95 Buy It Now 11h 24m
GEORGE SHEARING "Here & Now!" - Record Vinyl - 1965 LP US $0.99 [0 bids]
Oasis - Be Here Now (1997 CD ) US $1.66 [0 bids]
MAN DO YOU LIKE IT HERE NOW ARE YOU SETTLING IN GERMAN MUSIC RECORD ALBUM US $49.99 Buy It Now 13h 14m
Oasis (2) - Be Here Now CD US $9.10 Buy It Now 13h 53m
Oasis - Be Here Now - Used - Compact Disc US $1.99 [0 bids]
14h
Here & Now - Live In London [CD New] US $18.56 Buy It Now 15h 7m
Oasis : Be Here Now CD (1997) US $3.76 Buy It Now 15h 8m
We Here Now! [PA] by Made West Entertainment (CD, Jan-2007, Made West) NEW US $12.99 Buy It Now 15h 27m
ROB LAMOTHE - "I AM HERE NOW" CD + BOOKLET. US $24.85 [0 bids]
Be Here Now by Oasis (CD, Aug-1997, Epic (USA)) US $0.99 [0 bids]
KASKADE - HERE & NOW 2CDs (New & Sealed) Dance House Deep Chilled US $6.62 Buy It Now 17h 35m
Oasis - Be Here Now - CD Album US $4.97 Buy It Now 18h 17m
GEORGE SHEARING "Here & Now!" - Record Vinyl - 1965 LP US $6.95 Buy It Now 19h 19m
CD BILLY SQUIRE HERE & NOW 198 US $8.99 Buy It Now 19h 20m
Sloth & Dormant - Here & Now 12" Vinyl Single Near Mint US $8.27 Buy It Now 19h 29m
Music cd - Oasis - Be Here Now 1997 US $1.64 [0 bids]
Here & Now 'Standing Forever' 12" single,GONG US $1.64 [0 bids]
Here & Now, Kaskade, Good US $15.99 Buy It Now 20h 53m
HERE & NOW SINGERS/this is the land/sealed 1970's lp US $18.99 Buy It Now 21h 52m
SEALED 1982 BILL MEDLEY Right Here & Now LP Easy Listen US $9.99 Buy It Now 22h 28m
North Point Live: Here & Now [Digipak] by Various Artists (CD, Oct-2012,... US $2.99 [0 bids]
I Can Deliver by Here & Now (Rap) (CD, Apr-1993, Third Stone US $4.90 [0 bids]
GADD GANG - HERE & NOW (IMPORT) NEW CD US $58.41 Buy It Now 1 day
Taxi Doll : Here & Now CD (2009) US $4.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Various Artists Here & Now CD US $4.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Projections Between Here & Now CD US $3.91 Buy It Now 1 day
Be Here Now by US $6.67 Buy It Now 1 day
Jefferson Ross - Hymns To The Here & Now [CD New] US $13.05 Buy It Now 1 day
Nickelback - Here & Now Import-CAN Vinyl Record LP US $27.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Phrase - Here Now / Talk with Force - Ultra Rare 12" - Oz Hip Hop !!!!!! US $46.77 Buy It Now 1 day
NICKELBACK - Framed CD Presentation Disc Display US $24.85 Buy It Now 1 day
Be Here Now by Oasis (CD, Aug-1997, Epic (USA)) US $2.95 [0 bids]
Oasis - Definitely Maybe / Whats The Story(Morning Glory) / Be Here Now - 3 CDs US $7.46 [0 bids]
AMERICA - HERE & NOW [BONUS TRACK] - NEW CD BOXSET US $11.16 Buy It Now 1 day
Be Here Now by Oasis (CD, Aug-1997, Epic (USA)) US $7.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Oasis - Be Here Now (1997) US $1.64 [0 bids]
LETTERS TO CLEO 45 - Here & Now / Big Star - Giant - 1994 - VG+ US $4.75 Buy It Now 1 day
MAN - DO YOU LIKE IT HERE NOW, ARE YOU SETTLING IN? - NEW SEALED MINI LP CD US $17.98 Buy It Now 1 day
Nickelback - Here & Now [CD New] US $11.88 Buy It Now 1 day
Be Here Now by Oasis (CD, Aug-1997, Epic) New SS Sealed Unopen US $6.00 [0 bids]
Oasis - Be Here Now (1997) CD US $6.66 Buy It Now 1 day
MAN, DO YOU LIKE IT HERE NOW, ARE YOU SETTLING IN? 1ST PRESS 1971 VG+ PROG ROCK US $8.27 [2 bids]
Here & Now "Wild And Free" 2xCD (live reunion of '76 lineup) Hawkwind Gong US $24.95 [0 bids]
Gadd Gang - Here & Now [SACD New] US $52.78 Buy It Now 1 day
I Can Deliver by Here & Now (Rap) (CD, Apr-1993, Third Stone) US $5.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Oasis-Be Here Now CD Very Good US $6.90 Buy It Now 1 day
MAN Do You Like It Here Now CD US $12.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Dorsey Burnette Here & Now LP From Publishing Company Vault Sealed Capitol 1109 US $3.99 [1 bids]
OASIS - BE HERE NOW - LAMINATED PROMO POSTER US $13.05 Buy It Now 1 day
Here & Now by Frogmoores US $3.38 Buy It Now 2 days
Dorsey Burnette Here & Now LP From Publishing Company Vault Sealed Capitol 1109 US $4.99 [0 bids]
CD LOT - Oasis (2 Albums - (What's The Story) Morning Glory?, Be Here Now) US $1.99 [0 bids]
TAMMAR I Live Here Now LP new unplayed 2010 US $14.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Be Here Now by Oasis (CD, Aug-1997, Epic (USA)) US $1.99 Buy It Now 2 days
OASIS "BE HERE NOW" REISSUED AND REMASTERED NOW OUT OF PRINT DOUBLE ALBUM MINT! US $64.98 [0 bids]
Oasis - Be Here Now (1997) US $1.64 [0 bids]
Oasis - Be Here Now (1997) CD US $4.96 Buy It Now 2 days
Between Here & Now US $7.29 Buy It Now 2 days
OASIS, BE HERE NOW, CD US $6.20 Buy It Now 2 days
George Shearing(Vinyl LP)Here & Now-Capitol-ST 2372-UK-Ex/NM US $21.99 Buy It Now 2 days
George Shearing - Here & Now - Capitol - ST2372 - Stereo (LP) US $11.59 Buy It Now 2 days
OASIS BE HERE NOW CD ALBUM LOTS MORE OASIS SEE COLLECTION OF CDS US $6.62 Buy It Now 2 days
Be Here Now. 5017556602195 US $4.08 Buy It Now 2 days
Oasis - Be Here Now - Rare UK Limited Edition Creation CD box set SEALED US $116.05 Buy It Now 2 days
SONG JUNG MEE - HERE & NOW NEW CD US $27.37 Buy It Now 2 days
Oasis - Be Here Now - Music CD US $8.21 Buy It Now 2 days
Oasis- 3 x Original Small Promo Poster Flats- Giants/ Be Here Now / Masterplan US $9.93 [0 bids]
Be Here Now - Oasis - Rare OOP Sealed Cassette US $24.50 Buy It Now 2 days
Jimmy Be Free - Here & Now [CD New] US $15.05 Buy It Now 2 days
KASKADE - HERE & NOW [KASKADE] [CD BOXSET] [2 DISCS] - NEW CD BOXSET US $12.69 Buy It Now 2 days
Be Here Now by Oasis (CD, Aug-1997, Epic (USA)) US $4.99 Buy It Now 2 days
HERE & NOW all over the show JAPAN MINI LP CD GONG SEALED US $22.99 [0 bids]
OASIS Be Here Now Cassette Tape Album VG/EX Creation 1997 C-CRE 219 LP US $4.96 [0 bids]
OASIS RARE CD BE HERE NOW 99P START US $1.64 [0 bids]
Oasis - Be Here Now (1997) US $11.59 Buy It Now 2 days
(BO74) Hucky, Here & Now - 1998 DJ CD US $2.57 Buy It Now 2 days
Oasis - Be Here Now (1997) US $5.31 Buy It Now 3 days
Be Here Now by Oasis (CD, Aug-1997, Epic (USA)) US $14.99 Buy It Now 3 days
OASIS - BE HERE NOW - 1997 Music CD - All Around the World, Don't Go Away +++ US $1.50 [0 bids]
Here, Now And Real by Crashed Out (CD, Apr-2003, Ste... US $13.85 Buy It Now 3 days
OASIS - Be Here Now (1 CD) [Sony Music Entertainment] US $7.44 Buy It Now 3 days
GEORGE SHEARING "HERE & NOW!" T 2372 MONO 12" LP JAZZ CHEESECAKE COVER ART HOT US $8.78 Buy It Now 3 days
First Class People feat Keith Thompson Right here now 12" IMP1213 G/EX UK Promo US $15.49 Buy It Now 3 days
OASIS - 24 Carat Gold Disc LP - BE HERE NOW US $215.55 Buy It Now 3 days
OASIS Song Book-'BE HERE NOW' WORDS & MUSIC US $19.90 Buy It Now 3 days
I Can Deliver by Here & Now (Rap) (CD, Apr-1993, Thi... US $4.50 Buy It Now 3 days
OASIS_be Here Now_used CD_ships from AUSTRALIA! US $9.35 Buy It Now 3 days
Here And Now Nickelback CD Sealed ! New ! 2011 Here & Now US $8.26 Buy It Now 3 days
NEW Here & Now Nickelback US $13.48 Buy It Now 3 days
Oasis Be Here Now CD 1997 Rare W/ Sony Music Portugal Gold Stamp US $6.99 [0 bids]

More places to buy HERE & NOW music online Buy HERE & NOW & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for HERE & NOW DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

HERE & NOW Fantasy Shift ratings distribution

HERE & NOW Fantasy Shift reviews

Review by Guldbamsen
FORUM & SITE ADMIN GROUP Site and Forum Admin
4 stars The forgotten prog album by The Police

I had the most amazing experience here the other day whilst listening to this album. Sometimes music can illustrate brief encounters like nothing else. No words are necessary and you feel as if your entire worldview is reduced to mere chords and sonic ambiance. I'll get back to that at the end of this little write-up, but safe to say that this album not only challenges what most on here would consider 'prog', it also tattooed itself on my brain in the most ingenious manner conceivable.

Here & Now is probably best known for being Daevid Allen's backing band for his punk prog release 'Floating Anarchy'. It's a sonic fingerprint they carried on with them on their subsequent debut album named 'Give and Take' that also quite wonderfully bridged the two seemingly odd bedfellows in punk and prog. I remember when I first heard that album. To say it was a revelation would be a small understatement. It literally blew my socks off!

In finally getting hold of their second album 'Fantasy Shift', I realised just how closely knitted the group was with the punk scene. Not that they continued the path of spikey riffs and floating psychedelic Gong like sections, but moreover in the way they blossomed into something that from a very early stage influenced the young punks: Reggae! No, I haven't lost my marbles ( not that many at least - I still have some in me back pocket), I'm merely trying to explain the close ties these two genres of music had back in the day. The folks who frequented the now infamous punk nightclub 'The Roxy' were obviously into the prevailing fad of 50s rock n roll tunes played at the speed of light, but what many nowadays seem to forget is what the soundtrack to those days mostly consisted of. Yep reggae. In between sets there'd be dj's spinning all kinds of exotic bouncy music emanating from the lands of Bob Marley and Yellowman. When you think about it, that's probably also where The Police got their white-boy ska vibes from..........and incidentally also where Here & Now got their inspiration for this marvellous little record from.

The Police is actually not that far off soundwise, if you're looking for an easy parallel. While coming off decisively more adventurous, 'Fantasy Shift' still reminds me of what The Police would have sounded like had they spent the better part of the 70s jamming alongside the likes of Daevid Allen. It's easy on the ears, filled to the brim with hooks, memorable choruses, fickle ska rhythms and that oh so persuasive bass boom that feels as if it was lifted directly from an underground reggae band in down-town Kingston.

I love everything about this album - even the cover of Bowie's 'Man who sold the World' is delightfully fresh with all it's stuttering ska beats and melodic saxophone toot. There's a youthful exuberance running through the heart of this record that continues to make my head bop and my feat stomp. It's also an album you can spin with other folks in the same room (!!!!).....oh yes, I've even had females dancing to this one, and I hadn't even spiked their drinks.

Going back to the start of my review, here the other day I was walking through the streets of 'lborg Denmark - just chilling to this album, then decided to go for a wee pint in one of the more obscure bars hidden far away from the high street. I sat there with my beer and noticed this middle-aged Afro- American man looking at me from across the room. He looked like he needed someone to talk to, and I was obviously right in my assessment as he then approached me with a big smile on his face and a cold beer in his hand:

"Hey! I'm the invisible black guy! *laughs*" "Why hello there! Gotta say, you're doing a pretty bad job at being invisible. I saw you the moment I stepped in the door."

He laughed again and offered me his beer - trying his best to start a conversation with me. Those who know me well also know that you don't need to do much in order to get me talking, so I instantly welcomed him and commenced one of the most memorable conversations I've had in a long while. At one point he was on about vibrations and how they effect the human body, which I in turn mischievously directed towards music. He started talking about Daniel Lanois and how he once took the studio out of the studio and placed it in old wooden homes to get that warm and sensuous feel to it. He obviously had no hope whatsoever that I knew about the cat, yet I did and proceeded to talk about his collaboration with both U2 and Bob Dylan, and that then lead to more music and we ended up talking about his favourite bands such as Yes, King Crimson and a lot of the more well-known acts featured on this very site. "Wow" I said.... I think he said the same. He was so happy that he'd finally met somebody with the same taste in music as himself - hell even his first love, jazz, is something I adore like the beach bathed in sunset.

After he'd given me a huge hug, I went on my way with my earplugs safely in place, and this album returned in the most magical way. The dreamy 'Secrets' invaded my ears with it's No Wave synths and pensive drum work, and as I proceeded to walk down the street with the sun going down behind me, the music suddenly blossomed into this beautiful middle section and I had goosebumps rolling through my body. I stopped and looked up at the baby night sky and saw one single star shining oh so brightly. Just one. I thought to myself: this must be a coincidence and immediately thought of the friendly encounter I'd just had. What a coincidence though.....and what an album!

Send comments to Guldbamsen (BETA) | Report this review (#1161538) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, April 15, 2014

4 stars Only 3000 copies ever pressed, I bought my copy of Fantasy Shift at a brilliant Here and Now gig at Oxford Poly in 1983, just after they made the album, and where they played it to an audience of around 500 students. This was the second time I'd seen them - the first was in a field ! - and t ... (read more)

Report this review (#161404) | Posted by stuartbladen | Saturday, February 09, 2008 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Pleas note that Fantasy Shift has been digitally remastered from the original tape masters and has now been re-released by Chic Records. It is available at www.chicrecords.com at a cost of 11.95. ... (read more)

Report this review (#99614) | Posted by Tony Holly | Monday, November 20, 2006 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of HERE & NOW "Fantasy Shift"