FANTASY SHIFT

Search HERE & NOW Fantasy Shift tabs

- Keith Da Missile Bass / bass
- Gavin Da Blitz / keyboards
- Deano Ferrari / guitars
- Rob Bougie / drums, percussion (1-5,7-9)
- Rob Peters / drums (6)
- Steffy Sharpstrings / gutar (1,5), vocals (1)

LP Chick Records Chick CHRL003 (1983)

Thanks to Certif1ed for the addition
and to Rivertree for the last updates

HERE & NOW MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy HERE & NOW Fantasy Shift Music

Be Here Now by Oasis (CD, Aug-1997, Epic (USA)) US $4.05 Buy It Now 1h 8m
Gadd Gang,Here & Now,Dutch pressing,LP US $10.07 Buy It Now 3h 13m
OASIS [ BE HERE NOW ] ORIGINAL CASSETTE THAI EDITION STILL SEALED US $19.99 Buy It Now 5h 7m
Fabrice Tonnellier - L'Instant Present/Here & Now [CD New] US $19.97 Buy It Now 5h 40m
Go For The Throat - Here & Now (2002) - Used - Compact Disc US $1.37 Buy It Now 5h 46m
Oasis' "Be Here Now" CD Case (Without CD) - Excellent Condition US $2.00 [0 bids]
KELLY PRICE - PRICELESS (2003) New Sealed CD - He Proposed, I Live Here Now US $9.00 Buy It Now 6h 39m
Saxxon Woods - Here & Now (2001) - Used - Compact Disc US $1.37 Buy It Now 7h 32m
Oasis Be Here Now CD Johnny Depp Noel Gallagher Bonehead Guigsy Mark Feltham US $5.99 Buy It Now 8h 14m
Here & Now - Acceptable US $5.22 Buy It Now 9h 33m
CD Here Now US $5.13 Buy It Now 12h 13m
Caribbean Jazz Project - Here & Now-Live In Concert [CD New] US $17.66 Buy It Now 12h 14m
Nelson,Tracy - In The Here & Now [CD New] US $14.97 Buy It Now 12h 16m
Nickelback - Here & Now [CD New] US $11.59 Buy It Now 12h 18m
OASIS-Be Here Now-POP-ROCK-FAVORITE-AWESOME-CD'S US $7.99 Buy It Now 13h 50m
North Point Live: Here & Now Various Artists CD US $6.64 Buy It Now 17h 26m
North Point Live: Here & Now North Point Live Audio CD US $14.42 Buy It Now 18h 23m
OASIS BE HERE NOW LIVE 97 TOUR PROGRAMME US $15.11 Buy It Now 19h 9m
PASADENA ROOF ORCHESTRA 'HERE & NOW' CD US $20.15 Buy It Now 20h 8m
Be Here Now by Oasis (CD, Aug-1997, Epic (USA)) US $0.99 [0 bids]
MUSIC CD - OASIS - BE HERE NOW US $8.39 Buy It Now 22h 55m
HERE & NOW All Over The Show JAPAN MINI-LP CD OBI SEALED 1979 SHM-CD US $24.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Oasis - Be Here Now (CD) - ACCEPTABLE CONDITION - 24HR POST!! US $10.07 Buy It Now 1 day
Richard Pryor HERE & NOW 1983 GENIUS Comedy LP NM in shrink w/ sticker! MUDBONE US $19.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Oasis - Be Here Now (1997) CD US $1.66 [0 bids]
Oasis - Be Here Now (CD, Aug-1997, Epic (USA)) US $3.95 Buy It Now 1 day
Oasis - Be Here Now (CD 1997) Ex Condition US $7.56 Buy It Now 1 day
TAMI LYNN Love Is Here & Now You're Gone COTILLION LP US $27.50 [17 bids]
OASIS: BE HERE NOW (CD 1997) - 12 Songs US $3.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Tammar I Live Here Now LP sealed vinyl born gold cant ema /300 US $13.95 Buy It Now 1 day
OASIS Be Here Now CD import Creation records UK US $12.95 Buy It Now 1 day
OASIS Be Here Now CD 1997 NEW US $9.29 Buy It Now 1 day
OASIS - Be Here Now (CD/1997) Epic Records (12 Tracks) US $0.99 [0 bids]
??OASIS?? Be Here Now ?CD? Noel Liam Gallagher Blur US $7.46 Buy It Now 1 day
Here & Now by America (CD, Jan-2007, 2 Discs, Burgundy/Sony BMG)-RARE PROMO US $5.99 Buy It Now 1 day
RARE EARTH - Love Is Here & Now Youre Gone ~ 12" Single PS US $12.09 Buy It Now 1 day
THE GADD GANG here & now LP Mint- Promo C 44327 DMM Masterdisk Bob Ludwig US $15.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Oasis Be Here Now CD US $13.43 Buy It Now 2 days
Oasis - Be Here Now US $6.22 Buy It Now 2 days
The Gadd Gang Here & Now w/C.Dupree E.Gomez & More Promo Copy Record Album US $14.97 Buy It Now 2 days
In The Here & Now - Tracy Nelson (1998, CD New) US $10.17 Buy It Now 2 days
Be Here Now Oasis MUSIC CD US $4.99 Buy It Now 2 days
KAREN BROWN, I'M HERE NOW, CHRYS-BEE RECORDS, KB PRODUCTION, 1986, JAZZ CASSETTE US $5.99 [0 bids]
Here & Now, The Wilkinsons, Good Enhanced US $3.98 Buy It Now 2 days
Oasis Lot of 2 CDs (Be Here Now & What's the Story Morning Glory?) US $2.99 Buy It Now 2 days
OASIS 'Be Here Now' Aussie Huge 2m x 1.5m Gig Poster! US $93.37 Buy It Now 2 days
Be Here Now by Oasis (CD, Aug-1997, Epic (USA)) US $3.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Here & Now Wilkinsons MUSIC CD US $7.87 Buy It Now 2 days
(DY239) Big Buddha, Be Here Now - 1997 CD US $3.34 Buy It Now 2 days
NICKELBACK. GREATEST HITS+HERE & NOW+LIVE AT STARGIS 2011-12 (3CD+DVD Digipak) US $29.95 Buy It Now 2 days
Be Here Now by Oasis (CD, Aug-1997, Epic (USA)) US $5.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Be Here Now, Oasis, Good US $1.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Here & Now, Wilkinsons, Good Enhanced US $1.99 Buy It Now 2 days
VG+ MICHAEL JACKSON LOVE IS HERE & NOW YOU'RE GONE/ROCKIN' ROBIN' 1972 45 RPM US $4.98 Buy It Now 2 days
Tredici/Theofanidis/Bernstein - Paul Revere's Ride/Here & Now/Lamentati [CD New] US $14.86 Buy It Now 2 days
The Wilkinsons,CD,Here & Now US $4.99 Buy It Now 2 days
FROGMOORES,CD,Here & Now US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
PASADENA ROOF ORCHESTRA - HERE & NOW - CDPRO7 US $19.18 Buy It Now 2 days
MAN Do You Like It Here Now CD US $12.99 Buy It Now 3 days
OASIS - LP Platinum Disc - BE HERE NOW US $184.90 Buy It Now 3 days
HERE NOW SAMPLER 5-TRACK PROMO DJ CD CS344 MEIKO CHRISTIAN SCOTT DELTA SPIRIT US $14.95 Buy It Now 3 days
Oasis-Be Here Now CD Album 1997 US $6.71 Buy It Now 3 days
PROJECTIONS - BETWEEN HERE & NOW (IMPORT) NEW CD US $19.68 Buy It Now 3 days
JACK JOHNSON FROM HERE NOW TO YOU ARGENTINA PROMO CD free ship US $145.55 Buy It Now 3 days
Be Here Now by Oasis **********WOW********** US $0.01 [0 bids]
Be Here Now - Oasis (CD 1997) US $12.62 Buy It Now 3 days
FRED EVERYTHING over you here (now) 12" RECORD US $8.75 Buy It Now 3 days
OASIS BE HERE NOW CD MADE IN BRAZIL 1997 2ndPRES DIFFERENT BACKCOVER US $19.98 Buy It Now 3 days
TAMI LYNN "Love Is Here & Now You're Gone" ORIG 1972 COTILLION SOUL Lp NEAR MINT US $9.99 [0 bids]
Here & Now by America (CD, Jan-2007, 2 Discs, Burgundy/Sony BMG) US $3.99 [0 bids]
Oasis Be Here Now CD 1997 Rare W/ Sony Music Portugal Gold Stamp US $14.99 [0 bids]
Oasis - Be Here Now (1997) US $6.56 Buy It Now 3 days
OASIS * BE HERE NOW * CD 12 TRACKS 1997 NEW SEALED US $4.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Oasis - Be Here Now (1997) US $5.87 Buy It Now 3 days
Oasis-Be Here Now CD Very Good US $5.45 Buy It Now 3 days
Oasis - Be Here Now (CD, Aug-1997, Epic (USA) EK 68530 US $3.49 Buy It Now 4 days
CD-Brian Auger-Here & Now ~70's Prog Psych US $11.99 [0 bids]
MAN:DO YOU LIKE IT HERE NOW ARE YOU SETTLING IN? US $11.75 Buy It Now 4 days
Be Here Now by Oasis CD BMG US $3.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Kate Smith - Here & Now! lp LSP-3821 US $6.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Here & Now US $3.96 Buy It Now 4 days
AMERICA "HERE & NOW" 3 SONG PROMO SAMPLER 2006 UNPLAYED RADIO STATION CD EX.CON. US $2.49 [0 bids]
OASIS - Be Here Now - CD Album US $4.19 Buy It Now 4 days
OASIS - Be Here Now CD (1997) US $4.99 Buy It Now 4 days
BIG BUDDHA BE HERE NOW CD 4 TRACKS INC MOTORBOOTY MIX/SUSPICIOUS DUB/GIZMO US $5.70 Buy It Now 4 days
Be Here Now - Very Good US $3.97 Buy It Now 4 days
America- Rediscover America: The Making Of "Here & Now"- DVD US $6.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Be Here Now - South African Issue, , Good US $4.57 Buy It Now 4 days
SKELS: How Do You Like It Here Now? (rock & pop LP) US $15.00 Buy It Now 4 days
TAMMAR 2 LP lot 2008 S/T & I Live Here Now St Ives Handmade #ed/300 Post Punk US $33.33 [0 bids]
OASIS (CD) "BE HERE NOW" 1997 EPIC RECORDS US $3.99 Buy It Now 4 days
OASIS BE HERE NOW CD 12 TRACK ALBUM, CRECD 219 US $7.72 Buy It Now 4 days
DORSEY BURNETTE Here & Now 1972 VG++ in shrink wrap US $7.99 [0 bids]
Daddyroots All Here Now CD US $9.24 Buy It Now 4 days
OASIS Be Here Now CD, 1997, EXC! US $2.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Here & Now, Golson, Benny, Farmer, Art, Good Limited Edition US $6.43 Buy It Now 4 days
SANDRA FEVA here now 12" single RECORD - Sealed US $9.95 Buy It Now 4 days
The Monsta Click "What Do We Have Here Now (REVISITED MIX)" PROMO CASSETTE/1997 US $0.99 [0 bids]
GENE LAKE - HERE & NOW NEW CD US $22.34 Buy It Now 4 days
Be Here Now 7" vinyl single record UK 14FLR23V 14TH FLOOR RECORDS 2007 US $25.13 Buy It Now 4 days

More places to buy HERE & NOW music online Buy HERE & NOW & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for HERE & NOW DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

HERE & NOW Fantasy Shift ratings distribution

HERE & NOW Fantasy Shift reviews

Review by Guldbamsen
FORUM & SITE ADMIN GROUP Site and Forum Admin
4 stars The forgotten prog album by The Police

I had the most amazing experience here the other day whilst listening to this album. Sometimes music can illustrate brief encounters like nothing else. No words are necessary and you feel as if your entire worldview is reduced to mere chords and sonic ambiance. I'll get back to that at the end of this little write-up, but safe to say that this album not only challenges what most on here would consider 'prog', it also tattooed itself on my brain in the most ingenious manner conceivable.

Here & Now is probably best known for being Daevid Allen's backing band for his punk prog release 'Floating Anarchy'. It's a sonic fingerprint they carried on with them on their subsequent debut album named 'Give and Take' that also quite wonderfully bridged the two seemingly odd bedfellows in punk and prog. I remember when I first heard that album. To say it was a revelation would be a small understatement. It literally blew my socks off!

In finally getting hold of their second album 'Fantasy Shift', I realised just how closely knitted the group was with the punk scene. Not that they continued the path of spikey riffs and floating psychedelic Gong like sections, but moreover in the way they blossomed into something that from a very early stage influenced the young punks: Reggae! No, I haven't lost my marbles ( not that many at least - I still have some in me back pocket), I'm merely trying to explain the close ties these two genres of music had back in the day. The folks who frequented the now infamous punk nightclub 'The Roxy' were obviously into the prevailing fad of 50s rock n roll tunes played at the speed of light, but what many nowadays seem to forget is what the soundtrack to those days mostly consisted of. Yep reggae. In between sets there'd be dj's spinning all kinds of exotic bouncy music emanating from the lands of Bob Marley and Yellowman. When you think about it, that's probably also where The Police got their white-boy ska vibes from..........and incidentally also where Here & Now got their inspiration for this marvellous little record from.

The Police is actually not that far off soundwise, if you're looking for an easy parallel. While coming off decisively more adventurous, 'Fantasy Shift' still reminds me of what The Police would have sounded like had they spent the better part of the 70s jamming alongside the likes of Daevid Allen. It's easy on the ears, filled to the brim with hooks, memorable choruses, fickle ska rhythms and that oh so persuasive bass boom that feels as if it was lifted directly from an underground reggae band in down-town Kingston.

I love everything about this album - even the cover of Bowie's 'Man who sold the World' is delightfully fresh with all it's stuttering ska beats and melodic saxophone toot. There's a youthful exuberance running through the heart of this record that continues to make my head bop and my feat stomp. It's also an album you can spin with other folks in the same room (!!!!).....oh yes, I've even had females dancing to this one, and I hadn't even spiked their drinks.

Going back to the start of my review, here the other day I was walking through the streets of 'lborg Denmark - just chilling to this album, then decided to go for a wee pint in one of the more obscure bars hidden far away from the high street. I sat there with my beer and noticed this middle-aged Afro- American man looking at me from across the room. He looked like he needed someone to talk to, and I was obviously right in my assessment as he then approached me with a big smile on his face and a cold beer in his hand:

"Hey! I'm the invisible black guy! *laughs*" "Why hello there! Gotta say, you're doing a pretty bad job at being invisible. I saw you the moment I stepped in the door."

He laughed again and offered me his beer - trying his best to start a conversation with me. Those who know me well also know that you don't need to do much in order to get me talking, so I instantly welcomed him and commenced one of the most memorable conversations I've had in a long while. At one point he was on about vibrations and how they effect the human body, which I in turn mischievously directed towards music. He started talking about Daniel Lanois and how he once took the studio out of the studio and placed it in old wooden homes to get that warm and sensuous feel to it. He obviously had no hope whatsoever that I knew about the cat, yet I did and proceeded to talk about his collaboration with both U2 and Bob Dylan, and that then lead to more music and we ended up talking about his favourite bands such as Yes, King Crimson and a lot of the more well-known acts featured on this very site. "Wow" I said.... I think he said the same. He was so happy that he'd finally met somebody with the same taste in music as himself - hell even his first love, jazz, is something I adore like the beach bathed in sunset.

After he'd given me a huge hug, I went on my way with my earplugs safely in place, and this album returned in the most magical way. The dreamy 'Secrets' invaded my ears with it's No Wave synths and pensive drum work, and as I proceeded to walk down the street with the sun going down behind me, the music suddenly blossomed into this beautiful middle section and I had goosebumps rolling through my body. I stopped and looked up at the baby night sky and saw one single star shining oh so brightly. Just one. I thought to myself: this must be a coincidence and immediately thought of the friendly encounter I'd just had. What a coincidence though.....and what an album!

Send comments to Guldbamsen (BETA) | Report this review (#1161538) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, April 15, 2014

4 stars Only 3000 copies ever pressed, I bought my copy of Fantasy Shift at a brilliant Here and Now gig at Oxford Poly in 1983, just after they made the album, and where they played it to an audience of around 500 students. This was the second time I'd seen them - the first was in a field ! - and t ... (read more)

Report this review (#161404) | Posted by stuartbladen | Saturday, February 09, 2008 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Pleas note that Fantasy Shift has been digitally remastered from the original tape masters and has now been re-released by Chic Records. It is available at www.chicrecords.com at a cost of 11.95. ... (read more)

Report this review (#99614) | Posted by Tony Holly | Monday, November 20, 2006 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of HERE & NOW "Fantasy Shift"