FANTASY SHIFT

Search HERE & NOW Fantasy Shift tabs

- Keith Da Missile Bass / bass
- Gavin Da Blitz / keyboards
- Deano Ferrari / guitars
- Rob Bougie / drums, percussion (1-5,7-9)
- Rob Peters / drums (6)
- Steffy Sharpstrings / gutar (1,5), vocals (1)

LP Chick Records Chick CHRL003 (1983)

Thanks to Certif1ed for the addition
and to Rivertree for the last updates

HERE & NOW MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy HERE & NOW Fantasy Shift Music

Oasis - Be Here Now CD - Brand New & Fcatory Sealed US $5.07 Buy It Now 2h 33m
NICKELBACK Here & Now FULLY SIGNED Autographed PHOTO Print POSTER Tickets CD 005 US $5.92 Buy It Now 3h 18m
NICKELBACK Here & Now FULLY SIGNED Autographed PHOTO Print POSTER Tickets CD 005 US $8.47 Buy It Now 3h 18m
NICKELBACK Here & Now FULLY SIGNED Autographed PHOTO Print POSTER Tickets CD 005 US $25.44 Buy It Now 3h 18m
BIG BUDDHA Be Here Now CD 4 Tracks Inc Motorbooty Mix/Suspicious Dub/Gizmo US $5.52 Buy It Now 4h 18m
HERE & NOW - LIVE IN LONDON - FZ012 US $16.11 Buy It Now 6h 7m
Oasis - Be Here Now (CD 1997) - 24HR POST!! US $11.86 Buy It Now 7h 3m
OASIS Be Here Now CD 12 Track Album, Crecd 219 US $7.21 Buy It Now 7h 13m
LETTER TO CLEO HERE & NOW / BIG STAR giant 45 US $15.00 Buy It Now 7h 17m
Oasis - Be Here Now (CD 2000) US $3.38 Buy It Now 8h 50m
DORSEY BURNETTE-HERE & NOW CAPITOL ST-11094 NEW SEALED LP US $23.98 Buy It Now 8h 52m
JOHNNY RESTIVO SWEET LOVIN', LOOKA HERE NOW ,DJ L-M-,VINYL V++COUPLELIGHT SCTS US $24.00 Buy It Now 12h 17m
KEYNOTES REALLY WISH YOU WERE HERE / NOW I KNOW New Pink Vinyl 45 rpm Record US $4.29 Buy It Now 13h 37m
North Point Live - Here & Now 2012 - 14 Songs NEW US $12.99 Buy It Now 13h 45m
Be Here Now by Oasis (CD, Aug-1997, Epic (USA)) US $0.99 [0 bids]
Nickelback - Here & Now (CD, Nov-2011, Roadrunner Records) US $7.99 Buy It Now 16h 13m
Karen Brown-KBlp-1001-i'm here now-Sealed US $30.00 Buy It Now 17h 6m
AMERICA - HERE & NOW PROMO COPY C.D US $9.41 [0 bids]
Michael Jackson LOVE IS HERE & NOW YOU'RE GONE/ROCKIN' ROBIN Motown 45rpm 1972 US $16.75 Buy It Now 21h 27m
GEORGE SHEARING Here & Now LP VG++ Stereo ST 2372 US $10.99 Buy It Now 22h 21m
BIG BUDDHA Be Here Now 12" vinyl Sound Clip in Listing US $14.43 Buy It Now 1 day
Be Here Now by Oasis (CD, Aug-1997, Epic (USA)) US $0.99 [0 bids]
Man - Do You Like It Here Now Are You Settling in ~ Remastered with Bonus Tracks US $18.48 Buy It Now 1 day
OASIS BE HERE NOW CD US $6.77 Buy It Now 1 day
LUTHER VANDROSS Come back / Here & Now 7 inch 45 US $1.04 Buy It Now 1 day
Here & Now - Live In London NEW CD US $16.48 Buy It Now 1 day
MAN DO YOU LIKE IT HERE NOW MINI-LP CD (WITH OBI) LIKE NEW US $15.98 Buy It Now 1 day
BARRY McGUIRE & BARRY KANE - HERE & NOW (EX/VG+), Orig 1962 MONO 1st pr HORIZON US $6.99 [0 bids]
Lot of 3 Oasis Cd's Be Here Now Morning Glory The Masterplan is New sealed US $5.99 [0 bids]
MAN Do You Like It Here Now Are You Settling In? vinyl LP 1971 US $48.00 Buy It Now 1 day
North Point Live: Here & Now [Digipak] by Various Artists (CD, Oct-2012,... US $8.31 Buy It Now 1 day
HERE & NOW: For The 1st Time (rock & pop vinyl LP) US $20.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Eliza Doolittle Live 2011 London 09.04.11 (2 CD set) Abbey Road Live Here Now US $19.95 [0 bids]
AMERICA Here & Now 2CD BRAND NEW 2006 Album Plus Greatest Hits Live US $13.98 Buy It Now 1 day
Oasis - Be Here Now SEALED FREE SHIPPING OFFER US $5.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Oasis - Be Here Now US $8.40 Buy It Now 2 days
Oasis - Be Here Now (CD) a US $2.70 Buy It Now 2 days
SANDRA FEVA * Here Now * CATAWBA - 80 's Boogie 12 " US $6.77 Buy It Now 2 days
Oasis - Be Here Now (1997) NEW/SEALED SPEEDYPOST US $4.46 Buy It Now 2 days
The SKELS How do You Like it Here Now? LP Near-MINT & Insert US $30.95 Buy It Now 2 days
Lake,Gene - Here & Now [CD New] US $14.13 Buy It Now 2 days
Here & Now "Wild And Free" 2xCD (live reunion of '76 lineup) Hawkwind Gong US $24.95 [0 bids]
MICHAEL JACKSON "Rockin' Robin"/Love is Here & Now 45 RPM Motown Record 1197F US $3.00 [0 bids]
DAYDREAMS: Easy Baby / Here & Now (soul vinyl 45) US $20.00 Buy It Now 2 days
HUMAN NATURE - HERE & NOW: THE BEST OF HUMAN NATURE - NEW CD US $14.92 Buy It Now 2 days
OASIS Be Here Now **MINT RARE ORIGINAL UK CREATION UK 1ST PRESSING 2 x LP vinyl US $118.79 [0 bids]
OASIS Be here now US $14.43 Buy It Now 2 days
VAN HALEN- Live-Right Here Now-SAMMY HAGAR-Montrose- US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Here & Now [Bonus Track] - America 2CD Japan Sealed Mint Bonus Track US $1.25 [2 bids]
OASIS BE HERE NOW CD - EXCELLENT US $13.66 Buy It Now 2 days
Be Here Now by Oasis (CD, Aug-1997, Epic (USA)) US $0.01 [0 bids]
Kate Smith Here & Now LP Record 1967 RCA Records LPM-3821 US $4.49 Buy It Now 2 days
Oasis 3 cds Stop The Clocks (dbl cd), Be Here Now,What's The Story Morning Glory US $5.99 [0 bids]
BLUE LUNAR MONKEY - HERE & NOW * [BLUE LUNAR MONKEY] - NEW CD US $16.70 Buy It Now 2 days
Oasis - Be Here Now (1997) US $3.99 Buy It Now 2 days
In the Here & Now by Nelson, Tracy US $4.99 Buy It Now 2 days
OASIS Be Here Now JAPAN CD OBI 1997 US $6.99 Buy It Now 2 days
HERE & NOW: CELEBRATING 30 YEARS ZEITGEIST / VAR NEW CD US $21.77 Buy It Now 2 days
North Point Live: Here & Now [Digipak] by Various Artists, CD US $1.99 Buy It Now 3 days
First Class People feat Keith Thompson Right here now 12" IMP1213 G/EX UK Promo US $14.92 Buy It Now 3 days
GEORGE SHEARING here & now LP VG+ ST-2372 Vinyl 1966 Stereo Record US $8.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Peter & Chris Stamey Holsapple - Here & Now CD US $16.63 Buy It Now 3 days
Tredici Theofanidis Bernstein - Paul Reveres Ride/Here & Now/Lamentation CD US $20.07 Buy It Now 3 days
NORTH POINT - Live Here + Now - Christian Music CCM Pop Gospel CD US $8.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Projections - Between Here & Now CD US $16.63 Buy It Now 3 days
Here & Now: Celebrating Thirty Years Of Zeitgeist CD US $18.40 Buy It Now 3 days
Gene Lake - Here & Now CD US $17.88 Buy It Now 3 days
Architects (Uk) - Here & Now CD US $13.03 Buy It Now 3 days
Human Nature - Here & Now: The Best Of Human CD US $20.85 Buy It Now 3 days
Here & Now - Give And Take - ECLEC2222 US $18.76 Buy It Now 3 days
Here & Now - All Over The Show - ECLEC2223 US $18.53 Buy It Now 3 days
Be Here Now by Oasis (CD, Aug-1997, Epic (USA)) US $5.99 Buy It Now 3 days
ROMALIS, Gari - Here & Now EP - 12" US $18.42 Buy It Now 3 days
OASIS BE HERE NOW CD MINT US $4.75 Buy It Now 3 days
DAYDREAMS: Easy Baby / Here & Now 45 (dj, disc close to M-) Soul US $20.00 Buy It Now 3 days
HERE & NOW - ALL OVER THE SHOW , CHARLY 1979 , EX/EX ,LP US $15.19 Buy It Now 3 days
George Shearing: Here & Now! LP - Capitol ST 2372 US $5.60 Buy It Now 3 days
Man, Do You Like It Here Now Are You Settling in Audio CD US $18.76 Buy It Now 3 days
CRASHED OUT Here Now And Real CD PUNK CLOCKWORK ORANGE US $8.99 Buy It Now 3 days
(CW776) Four By Four, Here & Now - 1999 CD US $12.05 Buy It Now 3 days
GEORGE SHEARING QUINTET-HERE & NOW! CAPITOL T2372 VG+/VG+ LP US $14.98 Buy It Now 3 days
OASIS - BE HERE NOW US $6.60 Buy It Now 3 days
Oasis' "Be Here Now" CD Case (Without CD) - Excellent Condition US $2.00 [0 bids]
JOHNNY RAY - HERE & NOW NEW CD US $11.11 Buy It Now 3 days
7 Oasis CDs: whats the story, definitely maybe, be here now +more! free ship! US $17.95 Buy It Now 3 days
Oasis - Be Here Now / TH Cassette US $9.99 Buy It Now 4 days
OASIS - BE HERE NOW 1997 UK CD * NEW * US $10.17 Buy It Now 4 days
Be Here Now by Oasis (CD, Aug-1997, Epic (USA)) US $1.29 [0 bids]
Here & Now - Point Live North New & Sealed CD US $12.03 Buy It Now 4 days
OASIS Be Here Now CD SOUTH AFRICA Cat# CDEPC 5315 K All Around the World US $11.99 Buy It Now 4 days

More places to buy HERE & NOW music online Buy HERE & NOW & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for HERE & NOW DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

HERE & NOW Fantasy Shift ratings distribution

HERE & NOW Fantasy Shift reviews

Review by Guldbamsen
FORUM & SITE ADMIN GROUP Site and Forum Admin
4 stars The forgotten prog album by The Police

I had the most amazing experience here the other day whilst listening to this album. Sometimes music can illustrate brief encounters like nothing else. No words are necessary and you feel as if your entire worldview is reduced to mere chords and sonic ambiance. I'll get back to that at the end of this little write-up, but safe to say that this album not only challenges what most on here would consider 'prog', it also tattooed itself on my brain in the most ingenious manner conceivable.

Here & Now is probably best known for being Daevid Allen's backing band for his punk prog release 'Floating Anarchy'. It's a sonic fingerprint they carried on with them on their subsequent debut album named 'Give and Take' that also quite wonderfully bridged the two seemingly odd bedfellows in punk and prog. I remember when I first heard that album. To say it was a revelation would be a small understatement. It literally blew my socks off!

In finally getting hold of their second album 'Fantasy Shift', I realised just how closely knitted the group was with the punk scene. Not that they continued the path of spikey riffs and floating psychedelic Gong like sections, but moreover in the way they blossomed into something that from a very early stage influenced the young punks: Reggae! No, I haven't lost my marbles ( not that many at least - I still have some in me back pocket), I'm merely trying to explain the close ties these two genres of music had back in the day. The folks who frequented the now infamous punk nightclub 'The Roxy' were obviously into the prevailing fad of 50s rock n roll tunes played at the speed of light, but what many nowadays seem to forget is what the soundtrack to those days mostly consisted of. Yep reggae. In between sets there'd be dj's spinning all kinds of exotic bouncy music emanating from the lands of Bob Marley and Yellowman. When you think about it, that's probably also where The Police got their white-boy ska vibes from..........and incidentally also where Here & Now got their inspiration for this marvellous little record from.

The Police is actually not that far off soundwise, if you're looking for an easy parallel. While coming off decisively more adventurous, 'Fantasy Shift' still reminds me of what The Police would have sounded like had they spent the better part of the 70s jamming alongside the likes of Daevid Allen. It's easy on the ears, filled to the brim with hooks, memorable choruses, fickle ska rhythms and that oh so persuasive bass boom that feels as if it was lifted directly from an underground reggae band in down-town Kingston.

I love everything about this album - even the cover of Bowie's 'Man who sold the World' is delightfully fresh with all it's stuttering ska beats and melodic saxophone toot. There's a youthful exuberance running through the heart of this record that continues to make my head bop and my feat stomp. It's also an album you can spin with other folks in the same room (!!!!).....oh yes, I've even had females dancing to this one, and I hadn't even spiked their drinks.

Going back to the start of my review, here the other day I was walking through the streets of 'lborg Denmark - just chilling to this album, then decided to go for a wee pint in one of the more obscure bars hidden far away from the high street. I sat there with my beer and noticed this middle-aged Afro- American man looking at me from across the room. He looked like he needed someone to talk to, and I was obviously right in my assessment as he then approached me with a big smile on his face and a cold beer in his hand:

"Hey! I'm the invisible black guy! *laughs*" "Why hello there! Gotta say, you're doing a pretty bad job at being invisible. I saw you the moment I stepped in the door."

He laughed again and offered me his beer - trying his best to start a conversation with me. Those who know me well also know that you don't need to do much in order to get me talking, so I instantly welcomed him and commenced one of the most memorable conversations I've had in a long while. At one point he was on about vibrations and how they effect the human body, which I in turn mischievously directed towards music. He started talking about Daniel Lanois and how he once took the studio out of the studio and placed it in old wooden homes to get that warm and sensuous feel to it. He obviously had no hope whatsoever that I knew about the cat, yet I did and proceeded to talk about his collaboration with both U2 and Bob Dylan, and that then lead to more music and we ended up talking about his favourite bands such as Yes, King Crimson and a lot of the more well-known acts featured on this very site. "Wow" I said.... I think he said the same. He was so happy that he'd finally met somebody with the same taste in music as himself - hell even his first love, jazz, is something I adore like the beach bathed in sunset.

After he'd given me a huge hug, I went on my way with my earplugs safely in place, and this album returned in the most magical way. The dreamy 'Secrets' invaded my ears with it's No Wave synths and pensive drum work, and as I proceeded to walk down the street with the sun going down behind me, the music suddenly blossomed into this beautiful middle section and I had goosebumps rolling through my body. I stopped and looked up at the baby night sky and saw one single star shining oh so brightly. Just one. I thought to myself: this must be a coincidence and immediately thought of the friendly encounter I'd just had. What a coincidence though.....and what an album!

Send comments to Guldbamsen (BETA) | Report this review (#1161538) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, April 15, 2014

4 stars Only 3000 copies ever pressed, I bought my copy of Fantasy Shift at a brilliant Here and Now gig at Oxford Poly in 1983, just after they made the album, and where they played it to an audience of around 500 students. This was the second time I'd seen them - the first was in a field ! - and t ... (read more)

Report this review (#161404) | Posted by stuartbladen | Saturday, February 09, 2008 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Pleas note that Fantasy Shift has been digitally remastered from the original tape masters and has now been re-released by Chic Records. It is available at www.chicrecords.com at a cost of 11.95. ... (read more)

Report this review (#99614) | Posted by Tony Holly | Monday, November 20, 2006 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of HERE & NOW "Fantasy Shift"