FANTASY SHIFT

Search HERE & NOW Fantasy Shift tabs

- Keith Da Missile Bass / bass
- Gavin Da Blitz / keyboards
- Deano Ferrari / guitars
- Rob Bougie / drums, percussion (1-5,7-9)
- Rob Peters / drums (6)
- Steffy Sharpstrings / gutar (1,5), vocals (1)

LP Chick Records Chick CHRL003 (1983)

Thanks to Certif1ed for the addition
and to Rivertree for the last updates

HERE & NOW MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy HERE & NOW Fantasy Shift Music

OASIS - Be Here Now - Original 1997 12 Track CD Album US $3.19 [0 bids]
Nickelback - Here & Now (CD, Nov-2011, Roadrunner Records) US $7.59 Buy It Now 5h 58m
Be Here Now by Oasis (CD, Aug-1997, Epic (USA)) US $0.99 [0 bids]
Karen Brown-KBlp-1001-i'm here now-Sealed US $30.00 Buy It Now 6h 51m
Be Here Now by Oasis (CD, Aug-1997, Epic (USA)) "DON'T GO AWAY" 12 GREAT TRACKS US $1.99 [0 bids]
Be Here Now by Oasis (CD, Aug-1997, Epic (USA)) US $0.99 [0 bids]
Michael Jackson LOVE IS HERE & NOW YOU'RE GONE/ROCKIN' ROBIN Motown 45rpm 1972 US $16.75 Buy It Now 11h 12m
GEORGE SHEARING Here & Now LP VG++ Stereo ST 2372 US $10.99 Buy It Now 12h 6m
Ozric Tentacles - Afterswish 1984-1991 CD '98 EAT STATIC NODENS ICTUS HERE US $24.06 Buy It Now 13h 17m
Oasis - Be Here Now (1997) Creation MINT US $1.59 [0 bids]
America - Here & Now CD US $14.78 Buy It Now 17h 11m
OASIS - Be Here Now (CD Album) 1997 Creation 12 Tracks US $1.12 [0 bids]
Oasis - Be Here Now (2000) CD NEW US $4.80 Buy It Now 18h 11m
Oasis' "Be Here Now" CD Case (Without CD) - Excellent Condition US $2.00 [0 bids]
Kate Smith- "HERE & NOW" Excellent Mono Lp! US $6.99 Buy It Now 21h 18m
BIG BUDDHA Be Here Now 12" vinyl Sound Clip in Listing US $8.03 Buy It Now 22h 14m
OASIS Be Here Now CD US $4.82 Buy It Now 22h 23m
OASIS Be Here Now CD US $4.82 Buy It Now 22h 24m
Be Here Now Oasis *BRAND NEW SEALED CD US $7.99 Buy It Now 22h 49m
Man - Do You Like It Here Now Are You Settling in ~ Remastered with Bonus Tracks US $16.90 Buy It Now 23h 30m
Kimbrough/Paluch - Here & Now [CD New] US $16.98 Buy It Now 23h 36m
Lazy Cowgirls - Here & Now (Live) [CD New] US $6.98 Buy It Now 23h 37m
Here & Now - Live In London NEW CD US $15.59 Buy It Now 1 day
OASIS BE HERE NOW US $5.94 Buy It Now 1 day
OASIS Be Here Now Cassette Tape Album VG/EX Creation 1997 C-CRE 219 LP US $4.16 [0 bids]
LAZY COWGIRLS - HERE & NOW: LIVE NEW CD US $11.33 Buy It Now 1 day
Oasis - Be Here Now (1997) US $1.59 [0 bids]
MAN Do You Like It Here Now Are You Settling In? vinyl LP 1971 US $48.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Oasis Be Here Now NEW not a promo ships Fast combined shipping US $3.99 [1 bids]
HERE & NOW: For The 1st Time (rock & pop vinyl LP) US $20.00 Buy It Now 1 day
HUMAN NATURE-HERE & NOW: BEST OF HUMAN NATURE CD NEW US $20.94 Buy It Now 1 day
AMERICA Here & Now 2CD BRAND NEW 2006 Album Plus Greatest Hits Live US $12.34 Buy It Now 1 day
HERE & NOW all over the show JAPAN MINI LP CD GONG SEALED US $19.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Oasis - Be Here Now SEALED FREE SHIPPING OFFER US $5.99 Buy It Now 1 day
OB IGNITT - I'm Here Now The Arrival - 12" US $19.42 Buy It Now 1 day
OASIS / be here now /JAPAN LTD US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Be Here Now by Oasis (CD, Aug-1997, Epic (USA)) US $3.55 Buy It Now 1 day
Oasis - Be Here Now (1997) NEW/SEALED SPEEDYPOST US $4.22 Buy It Now 1 day
JEAN SHEPARD SEALED LP - CAPITOL ST738 Here & Now (1971) US $24.95 Buy It Now 1 day
The SKELS How do You Like it Here Now? LP Near-MINT & Insert US $30.95 Buy It Now 1 day
LETTER TO CLEO HERE & NOW / BIG STAR giant 45 US $15.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Oasis - Be Here Now US $7.95 Buy It Now 1 day
Here & Now 0828768574928, CD, BRAND NEW FREE P&H US $19.92 Buy It Now 1 day
Human Nature - Here & Now: The Best Of Human [CD New] US $18.86 Buy It Now 1 day
1997 Oasis (Noel Liam Gallagher) Be Here Now - Stand By Me All Around The World US $2.39 [0 bids]
1997 Oasis (Noel Liam Gallagher) Stand By Me (4 Track Digipak) Be Here Now US $2.39 [0 bids]
1997 Oasis (Noel Gallagher) All Around The World (4 Track) Be Here Now US $2.39 [0 bids]
1997 Oasis (Noel Gallagher) D'You Know What I Mean (4 Track Digipak) Be Here Now US $2.39 [0 bids]
DAYDREAMS: Easy Baby / Here & Now (soul vinyl 45) US $20.00 Buy It Now 2 days
OASIS Be here now US $13.64 Buy It Now 2 days
VAN HALEN- Live-Right Here Now-SAMMY HAGAR-Montrose- US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
NEW Sealed Here & Now by JennaVive (CD, Ülogic Records, 2005) US $4.99 Buy It Now 2 days
## KAY BALLARD - I'LL REMEMBER HIM / HERE & NOW 45 THE GIRL WHO CAME TO SUPPER US $2.99 Buy It Now 2 days
KATE SMITH "HERE & NOW!" US $3.29 Buy It Now 2 days
Ray Charles I wonder who's kissing here now US $12.60 Buy It Now 2 days
Be Here Now Cassette Tape New Sealed US $8.95 Buy It Now 2 days
Oasis : Be Here Now CD (2001) US $4.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Brian Auger : Here & Now CD (1996) US $5.97 Buy It Now 2 days
Kate Smith Here & Now LP Record 1967 RCA Records LPM-3821 US $4.49 Buy It Now 2 days
Richard Pryor HERE & NOW 1983 GENIUS Comedy LP NM in shrink w/ sticker! MUDBONE US $8.99 [0 bids]
BLUE LUNAR MONKEY - HERE & NOW * [BLUE LUNAR MONKEY] - NEW CD US $16.20 Buy It Now 2 days
Oasis,Be Here Now,Epic (USA),1997,Rock,Britpop,gently used CD,EX US $0.99 [0 bids]
Be Here Now by Oasis (CD, Aug-1997, Epic (USA)) US $2.75 [0 bids]
CHRISTLIKE - HERE & NOW [CHRISTLIKE] [CD] [1 DISC] - NEW CD US $11.28 Buy It Now 2 days
HERE & NOW: CELEBRATING 30 YEARS ZEITGEIST / VAR NEW CD US $20.33 Buy It Now 2 days
OB IGNITT I'm Here Now 12" NEW VINYL Obonit Omar S detroit US $14.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Architects (Uk) - Here & Now CD US $13.03 Buy It Now 2 days
GEORGE SHEARING here & now LP VG+ ST-2372 Vinyl 1966 Stereo Record US $8.00 Buy It Now 2 days
OASIS.......BE HERE NOW US $1.59 [0 bids]
Tredici Theofanidis Bernstein - Paul Reveres Ride/Here & Now/Lamentation CD US $20.07 Buy It Now 2 days
Projections - Between Here & Now CD US $16.63 Buy It Now 2 days
Here & Now: Celebrating Thirty Years Of Zeitgeist CD US $18.40 Buy It Now 2 days
Here & Now 'Standing Forever' 12" single,GONG US $1.59 [0 bids]
Here & Now - Give And Take - ECLEC2222 US $16.81 Buy It Now 2 days
Here & Now - All Over The Show - ECLEC2223 US $16.84 Buy It Now 2 days
Big Buddha - Be Here Now - UK CD Single US $8.36 Buy It Now 2 days
Dick Morrissey HERE & NOW & SOUNDING GOOD Near Mint 200gr UCJC re-issue US $62.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Be Here Now by Oasis (CD, Aug-1997, Epic (USA)) US $5.99 Buy It Now 2 days
OASIS Be Here Now CD NEW & SEALED US $7.95 Buy It Now 2 days
SANDRA FEVA * Here Now * CATAWBA - 80 's Boogie 12 " US $6.40 Buy It Now 2 days
Oasis- Be Here Now 1997 Original UK Promotional Poster Rolls Royce US $9.62 [1 bids]
Oasis- 3 x Original Small Promo Poster Flats- Giants/ Be Here Now / Masterplan US $9.62 [0 bids]
Rare Psych/Funk 45 - Big Tom - No Thank You Mr. Pusher - Here & Now # 100 - M- US $19.99 [1 bids]
DAYDREAMS: Easy Baby / Here & Now 45 (dj, disc close to M-) Soul US $20.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Letters To Cleo "Here & Now" and "Big Star" Audio Cassette Single, , Good US $2.95 Buy It Now 3 days
OASIS DLP BE HERE NOW M-/M-/M- WITH INNERS US $20.07 [4 bids]
Be Here Now by Oasis (CD, Aug-1997, Epic (USA)) US $6.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Ray Lamontagne Be Here Now RARE INDIVIDUALLY NUMBERED 7" VINYL & STICKER ! US $16.04 [0 bids]
OASIS "BE HERE NOW" MiniDisc Very Rare MD MiniDisk US $24.00 [0 bids]
OASIS - BE HERE NOW LIVE 97 -OFFICIAL TOUR PROGRAM US $6.40 [0 bids]
ROB LAMOTHE - "I AM HERE NOW" CD + BOOKLET. US $24.06 [0 bids]
George Shearing: Here & Now! LP - Capitol ST 2372 US $5.60 Buy It Now 3 days

More places to buy HERE & NOW music online Buy HERE & NOW & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for HERE & NOW DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

HERE & NOW Fantasy Shift ratings distribution

HERE & NOW Fantasy Shift reviews

Review by Guldbamsen
FORUM & SITE ADMIN GROUP Site and Forum Admin
4 stars The forgotten prog album by The Police

I had the most amazing experience here the other day whilst listening to this album. Sometimes music can illustrate brief encounters like nothing else. No words are necessary and you feel as if your entire worldview is reduced to mere chords and sonic ambiance. I'll get back to that at the end of this little write-up, but safe to say that this album not only challenges what most on here would consider 'prog', it also tattooed itself on my brain in the most ingenious manner conceivable.

Here & Now is probably best known for being Daevid Allen's backing band for his punk prog release 'Floating Anarchy'. It's a sonic fingerprint they carried on with them on their subsequent debut album named 'Give and Take' that also quite wonderfully bridged the two seemingly odd bedfellows in punk and prog. I remember when I first heard that album. To say it was a revelation would be a small understatement. It literally blew my socks off!

In finally getting hold of their second album 'Fantasy Shift', I realised just how closely knitted the group was with the punk scene. Not that they continued the path of spikey riffs and floating psychedelic Gong like sections, but moreover in the way they blossomed into something that from a very early stage influenced the young punks: Reggae! No, I haven't lost my marbles ( not that many at least - I still have some in me back pocket), I'm merely trying to explain the close ties these two genres of music had back in the day. The folks who frequented the now infamous punk nightclub 'The Roxy' were obviously into the prevailing fad of 50s rock n roll tunes played at the speed of light, but what many nowadays seem to forget is what the soundtrack to those days mostly consisted of. Yep reggae. In between sets there'd be dj's spinning all kinds of exotic bouncy music emanating from the lands of Bob Marley and Yellowman. When you think about it, that's probably also where The Police got their white-boy ska vibes from..........and incidentally also where Here & Now got their inspiration for this marvellous little record from.

The Police is actually not that far off soundwise, if you're looking for an easy parallel. While coming off decisively more adventurous, 'Fantasy Shift' still reminds me of what The Police would have sounded like had they spent the better part of the 70s jamming alongside the likes of Daevid Allen. It's easy on the ears, filled to the brim with hooks, memorable choruses, fickle ska rhythms and that oh so persuasive bass boom that feels as if it was lifted directly from an underground reggae band in down-town Kingston.

I love everything about this album - even the cover of Bowie's 'Man who sold the World' is delightfully fresh with all it's stuttering ska beats and melodic saxophone toot. There's a youthful exuberance running through the heart of this record that continues to make my head bop and my feat stomp. It's also an album you can spin with other folks in the same room (!!!!).....oh yes, I've even had females dancing to this one, and I hadn't even spiked their drinks.

Going back to the start of my review, here the other day I was walking through the streets of 'lborg Denmark - just chilling to this album, then decided to go for a wee pint in one of the more obscure bars hidden far away from the high street. I sat there with my beer and noticed this middle-aged Afro- American man looking at me from across the room. He looked like he needed someone to talk to, and I was obviously right in my assessment as he then approached me with a big smile on his face and a cold beer in his hand:

"Hey! I'm the invisible black guy! *laughs*" "Why hello there! Gotta say, you're doing a pretty bad job at being invisible. I saw you the moment I stepped in the door."

He laughed again and offered me his beer - trying his best to start a conversation with me. Those who know me well also know that you don't need to do much in order to get me talking, so I instantly welcomed him and commenced one of the most memorable conversations I've had in a long while. At one point he was on about vibrations and how they effect the human body, which I in turn mischievously directed towards music. He started talking about Daniel Lanois and how he once took the studio out of the studio and placed it in old wooden homes to get that warm and sensuous feel to it. He obviously had no hope whatsoever that I knew about the cat, yet I did and proceeded to talk about his collaboration with both U2 and Bob Dylan, and that then lead to more music and we ended up talking about his favourite bands such as Yes, King Crimson and a lot of the more well-known acts featured on this very site. "Wow" I said.... I think he said the same. He was so happy that he'd finally met somebody with the same taste in music as himself - hell even his first love, jazz, is something I adore like the beach bathed in sunset.

After he'd given me a huge hug, I went on my way with my earplugs safely in place, and this album returned in the most magical way. The dreamy 'Secrets' invaded my ears with it's No Wave synths and pensive drum work, and as I proceeded to walk down the street with the sun going down behind me, the music suddenly blossomed into this beautiful middle section and I had goosebumps rolling through my body. I stopped and looked up at the baby night sky and saw one single star shining oh so brightly. Just one. I thought to myself: this must be a coincidence and immediately thought of the friendly encounter I'd just had. What a coincidence though.....and what an album!

Send comments to Guldbamsen (BETA) | Report this review (#1161538) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, April 15, 2014

4 stars Only 3000 copies ever pressed, I bought my copy of Fantasy Shift at a brilliant Here and Now gig at Oxford Poly in 1983, just after they made the album, and where they played it to an audience of around 500 students. This was the second time I'd seen them - the first was in a field ! - and t ... (read more)

Report this review (#161404) | Posted by stuartbladen | Saturday, February 09, 2008 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Pleas note that Fantasy Shift has been digitally remastered from the original tape masters and has now been re-released by Chic Records. It is available at www.chicrecords.com at a cost of £11.95. ... (read more)

Report this review (#99614) | Posted by Tony Holly | Monday, November 20, 2006 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of HERE & NOW "Fantasy Shift"