INVISIBLE

Buy NIGHTINGALE Music
Studio Album, released in 2004

1. Still alive (4:38)
2. Invisible (3:38)
3. A Raincheck On My Demise (3:43)
4. Atlantis Rising (5:30)
5. To The End (4:55)
6. Misery (3:45)
7. The Wake (5:12)
8. One Of The Lonely Ones (3:58)
9. Worlds Apart (2:55)

- Tom Nouga / guitars, keyboards, backing vocals
- Erik Oskarsson / bass, lead and backing vocals
- Tom Björn / drums and cymbals

Black Mark, bmcd 172

Thanks to riversdancing for the addition

NIGHTINGALE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy NIGHTINGALE Invisible Music

GILBERTO GIL NIGHTINGALE (1979) ELEKTRA "White Promotional Copy" / Near Mint US $13.50 Buy It Now 30m 23s
MAXINE NIGHTINGALE LEAD ME ON 45 RPM WINDSONG CG-11530 US $2.98 Buy It Now 1h 2m
MAXINE NIGHTINGALE Lead Me On WINDSONG LP '75 OG Ray Parker Jr US $2.99 [0 bids]
ERNA SACK The European Nightingale (45 R.P.M) BOX OF 3 / CAPITOL KCM 8000 - RARE US $19.80 Buy It Now 1h 46m
GILBERTO GIL NIGHTINGALE (1979) ELEKTRA (MINT) US $9.90 Buy It Now 1h 58m
OLLIE NIGHTINGALE FREEDOM LP RETTA'S US $9.99 Buy It Now 2h 27m
Chirping Of The Nightingale - Compagney Lautten New & Sealed CD Free Shipping US $22.02 Buy It Now 3h 27m
Napoleon Hill - Think And Grow Rich Narrated By Earl Nightingale - With Booklet! US $15.00 [0 bids]
LXT 5233 STRAVINSKY - Pulcinella Suite / Nightingale Song ANSERMET OSR US $19.36 Buy It Now 9h 26m
CD WELLS FARGO AND THE NIGHTINGALE "MAMA WAS A BANK ROBBER" BLUEGRASS US $17.50 Buy It Now 9h 56m
YOSHINAO NAKADA - NIGHTINGALE: JAPANESE ART SONGS - NEW CD US $16.11 Buy It Now 10h 25m
MAXINE NIGHTINGALE "The Girl In Me" / "Hideaway" Vinyl 45 Record VG+ PS 1979 US $3.10 [0 bids]
Reg Vardy Brass Band - Nightingale - Trombone / Waterman - Trumpet - Cool US $3.25 [2 bids]
Judy Canova - Ozark Nightingale (CD 2004) US $4.88 Buy It Now 12h 43m
EARL NIGHTINGALE 20 minutes that can change your life LP Mint- Samples Spoken US $24.00 Buy It Now 13h 55m
The Buzzcocks Live Bites MISPRESS Punk Disco Uk Import Maxine Nightingale US $5.00 [0 bids]
Earl Nightingale The Strangest Secret 45 7" Record #7313 VG 33-1/3 RPM 1969 US $1.00 [0 bids]
CAROLE KING NIGHTINGALE 45 ODE 1975 DEMO US $0.82 [1 bids]
Soul Promo NM! 45 MAXINE NIGHTINGALE (I Think I Wanna) Possess You on United Art US $5.00 Buy It Now 16h 3m
Jenny Mcleod - Emperor & The Nightingale Rock Concerto For Piano [CD New] US $8.81 Buy It Now 16h 30m
Nightingale - Sometimes When The Moon Is High [CD New] US $21.98 Buy It Now 16h 38m
OLLIE NIGHTINGALE - AT HIS BEST, VOL. 2 * - NEW CD US $7.52 Buy It Now 17h 53m
ROSE MADDOX - I'd Rather Die Young / Nightingale Song - Columbia 78 RPM (1953) US $8.73 Buy It Now 18h 27m
Frankie Yabkov 45 record by Columbia 4-40352 Joliet Waltz Nightingale Polka US $8.00 [0 bids]
Ollie Nightingale Standing on your promise/It's a sad thing 7" vinyl Memphis US $5.99 Buy It Now 18h 47m
GLENN CLOSE Emperor And The Nightingale NEW SEALED 1987 Soundtrack LP MARK ISHAM US $7.99 [0 bids]
Edison Record 50991, 8463/8464. Hawaian Nightingale/Flower of Hawaii. Palakik US $0.99 [0 bids]
Alma Gluck Victrola 64566 - "Nightingale Song" US $6.00 Buy It Now 18h 54m
Pop 45 Bert Kaempfert And His Orchestra - Lonely Nightingale / Red Roses For A B US $3.00 Buy It Now 19h 10m
Lonely Nightingale By Bert Kaempfert And His Orchestra 45 Vinyl Record US $14.99 Buy It Now 19h 13m
Glenn Close Mark Isham The Emperor And The Nightingale Story By Hans Andersen B US $2.99 Buy It Now 19h 13m
BERT KAEMPFERT RED ROSES FOR A BLUE LADY/LONELY NIGHTINGALE 45 RPM DECCA RECORDS US $4.98 Buy It Now 19h 48m
MAXINE NIGHTINGALE - TAKE YOUR HEART - 7" VINYL 1980 LIBERTY US $9.78 Buy It Now 20h 22m
ISABEL BAYRAKDARIAN - Troubadour and the Nightingale - CD 2013 - New US $16.99 Buy It Now 20h 24m
"7"-Coven-Nightingale/Jailhouse Rock 70's pop rock ~southern rock US $9.99 [0 bids]
OLLIE NIGHTINGALE - I CAN'T SET YOU FREE - NM NORTHERN SOUL PROMO US $3.30 [0 bids]
STRAVINSKY, IGOR - STRAVINSKY: THE RITE OF SPRING: THE NIGHTINGALE - NEW CD US $7.85 Buy It Now 21h 27m
ROBERT LLOYD UK indie 7" 45 FUNERAL STOMP,x-Nightingale US $13.50 Buy It Now 21h 31m
cd-album, Stereo MCs - Emperor's Nightingale US $10.82 Buy It Now 22h 13m
SEALED GEORGE ADAMS: Nightingale LP BLUE NOTE RECORDS B191984 US 1989  US $22.49 Buy It Now 22h 59m
Alma Gluck NIGHTINGALE SONG (one sided record) 78 RPM US $3.99 [0 bids]
EARL NIGHTINGALE Strangest Secret 1969 Motivational 7" Record, Law of Attraction US $5.00 [0 bids]
BOLLYWOOD LEGEND LATA MANGESHKAR * NIGHTINGALE * SEALED US $6.49 Buy It Now 1 day
Nightingale - Japanese Art Songs - Yoshikazu Mera, Ogura US $7.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Gilberto Gil - Nightingale LP - Elektra - 12" vinyl US $4.99 [0 bids]
Larry Conklin THE POET'S ORCHESTRA On CD Waterfall and Nightingale Catseye US $0.98 [0 bids]
life, hope & healing nightingale conant 6 CD set Bernie Siegal MD NEW NIP US $38.98 [0 bids]
Gilberto Gil: Nightingale, Elektra 6E-167, 1979, White Label Promo US $1.99 [0 bids]
GEORGE ADAMS NIGHTINGALE 1988 JAPAN CD CJ32 US $29.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MAXINE NIGHTINGALE Right Back Where We Started From LP UA-LA626-G G-VG US $0.99 [0 bids]
Antique Columbia 78 record The Nightingale and the Frogs, Whistling Rufus 2 side US $5.00 [0 bids]
NEW SEALED CASSETTE TAPE OLLIE NIGHTINGALE MAKE IT SWEET US $3.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Nightingale Lullaby Michael Allen Harrison CD~Jazz Piano for Children~NBC Today US $11.95 Buy It Now 1 day
ANSERMET; STRAVINSKY" PULCINELLA" "SONG OF THE NIGHTINGALE;" LONDON STS STEREO US $10.00 [0 bids]
Miliza Korjus - Viking Nightingale (LP/Record) US $6.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Jenny Mcleod - Emperor & The Nightingale Rock Concerto For Piano CD US $13.28 Buy It Now 1 day
I. Stravinsky - Petrushka (1911 Version) Song Of The Nightingale [CD New] US $8.22 Buy It Now 1 day
Bortz/Praulins/Bruun/Rasmussen - Nightingale [SACD New] US $12.81 Buy It Now 1 day
Maxine Nightingale: Right Back Where We Started From 7" 45 NM USA United Artists US $4.99 Buy It Now 1 day
ERLAND & THE CARNIVA - NIGHTINGALE [DIGIPAK] - NEW CD US $12.32 Buy It Now 1 day
[LP] Maxine Nightingale,It's A Beautiful Thing (Highrise) USA US $11.51 Buy It Now 1 day
CATERINA VALENTE: THE HI-FI NIGHTINGALE; 1955 DECCA 8203 VG++ LP US $9.99 [0 bids]
Lot 9 8 Track Tapes All Promo Never Played Instant Funk Exile Maxine Nightingale US $3.99 [1 bids]
JOSEPH BODIN DE BOIS - THE NIGHTINGALE IN LOVE - NEW CD US $16.99 Buy It Now 1 day
A LIQUID LANDSCAPE:NIGHTINGALE EXPRESS US $11.41 Buy It Now 1 day
ERNA SACK (Soprano) "The German Nightingale" 1951 Aus 12" 78rpm TELEFUNKEN VG US $13.48 Buy It Now 1 day
ELLY AMELING: THE DUTCH NIGHTINGALE - NEW CD US $35.02 Buy It Now 1 day
Nightingale [Original London Cast] by Original Cast (CD, Aug-1999, Jay Records) US $6.99 [0 bids]
Lyrian - Nightingale Hall [CD New] US $13.98 Buy It Now 1 day
78RPM Brunswick 2349 Charles Hart & E Shaw, Hawaiian Nightingale/White Way Qu wV US $9.95 Buy It Now 1 day
Stravinsky: The Firebird/Song Of The Nightingale (CD, Apr-1987, Delos) US $0.99 [0 bids]
Conway's Band: Angel's Dream / Nightingale Waltz. Victor 78 - 35500. VG+ US $10.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Maxine Nightingale 70s SOUL 45 (Windsong 11729 PROMO) The Girl in Me VG++ US $5.95 Buy It Now 1 day
Maxine Nightingale SOUL 45 (United Artists 820 PROMO) Gotta Be The One VG++/M- US $4.95 Buy It Now 1 day
MAXINE NIGHTINGALE bittersweet LP 8 track (afl13528) us rca 1980 US $8.15 Buy It Now 1 day
MAXINE NIGHTINGALE bittersweet LP 8 track (lbg30323) uk liberty 1980 US $8.15 Buy It Now 1 day
MAXINE NIGHTINGALE it's a beautiful thing LP 8 track but has small sticker and p US $8.15 Buy It Now 1 day
MAXINE NIGHTINGALE night life LP 10 track but has small deletion drill hole (ual US $8.15 Buy It Now 1 day
MAXINE NIGHTINGALE night life LP 10 track but sleeve has edgewear and ringwear ( US $8.15 Buy It Now 1 day
Reissue 45 MAXINE NIGHTINGALE Will You Be My Lover on Silver Spotlight Series US $5.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Piccolo Duet JEAN & PIERRE GENNIN Language of the Nightingale 78 COLUMBIA DB178 US $21.21 Buy It Now 1 day
THE BBC WIRELESS CHORUS Nightingale of France 78 COLUMBIA DB1202 US $21.21 Buy It Now 1 day
Savage Nightingale, Darynn Zimmer US $3.81 Buy It Now 1 day
Soul 45 Maxine Nightingale Give A Little Love (To Me) On Highrise US $3.00 Buy It Now 1 day
CATERINA VALENTE: The Hi-fi Nightingale LP (Mono, black label, sm stain/# obc) US $20.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Uri Geller & Maxine Nightingale - 1st S/T RARE OOP Original UK CD (Brand New!) US $7.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Florence Nightingale RARE Records Collector's Item 1890 33 1/3 RPM US $5.00 [0 bids]
Ollie Nightingale - How far am I from New York City / May the best man win M- US $8.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Maxine Nightingale: One last ride / Gotta be the one 7" 45rpm vinyl record 5b US $3.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Rogue Wave - Nightingale Floors NEW CD US $18.14 Buy It Now 1 day
OLLIE NIGHTINGALE: Here I Am Again (soul vinyl 45) US $10.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Nightingale ALMA GLUCK 1 Sided 10" Antique Victor 78rpm Record Album Very Good US $3.50 [0 bids]
45 RECORD GOGI GRANT BONJOUR TRISTESSE , CHINESE NIGHTINGALE 47-7146 US $7.48 Buy It Now 2 days
Stravinsky: The Firebird/Song Of The Nightingale (CD, 1987, Delos) NEW sealed US $1.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Lot of 4 Rare Italian 78rpm records all on Nightingale Records Antonio Conte ++| US $40.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Maxine Nightingale "Gotta Be The One" DISCO Oz 7" US $5.43 Buy It Now 2 days
Maxine Nightingale "Love Hit Me" Terrific Oz 7" US $5.43 Buy It Now 2 days
Stravinsky, Rimsky-Korsakov, Scheherazade / Song of the Nightingale Audio CD US $9.47 Buy It Now 2 days
MAXINE NIGHTINGALE**LEAD ME ON**CD US $7.63 Buy It Now 2 days
Maxine Nightingale Love Me Like You Mean It 45 rpm Lead Me On US $9.50 [0 bids]

More places to buy NIGHTINGALE music online Buy NIGHTINGALE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for NIGHTINGALE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

NIGHTINGALE Invisible ratings distribution

NIGHTINGALE Invisible reviews

Review by UMUR
3 stars Invisible is the fifth album from swedish soft progressive rock/ metal band Nightingale. Nightingale started life as a one man project by singer, keyboardist Dan Swanö. Dan Swanö is one of the most prolific swedish metal musicians in the last 20 years and after having released a couple of albums with his main band Edge of Sanity in the early nineties he chose to show his love for progressive rock with his project band Nightingale while still making albums with Edge of Sanity as well as countless other project bands ( Maceration, Bloodbath etc...etc).

Invisible takes off where the previous album Alive Again: the Breathing Shadow part IV ended. The style had moved towards a more hard rocking / heavy prog sound with neo progressive tendencies on that album compared to the more symphonic approach of the early albums. The move towards heavy prog with lots of organ and hard/ heavy rock riffs is now completed and there are only few times on Invisible that the neo progressive elements appear. When they do it´s a really nice change to the now heavy prog sound. Invisible is actually a pretty heavy album and at times border metal.

All the songs on the album are good but I must confess that I enjoy the least heavy songs the most. I find songs like the beautiful The Wake and the progressive Stalingrad to be the highlights on the album. I also enjoy songs like Still Alive and Atlantis Rising. But as I said the album generally holds high quality.

The musicianship is really good and this time we hear even more facettes of Dan Swanö´s great voice. Tom Nouga plays some nice guitar solos on the album as well. It seems like this style suits him fine.

The production is the most heavy sound that Nightingale has had up until now.

The coverart is very well done. Lots of atmosphere.

After the brilliant Alive Again: the Breathing Shadow part IV I remember being a bit disappointed with the more heavy approach Nightingale has pursued on Invisible. I like heavy music but with Nightingale I have always enjoyed their more subtle beautiful parts. The omnipresent organ does annoy me a bit too. Sometimes it sounds great though. So this is not my favorite Nightingale album and that hasn´t changed since the first time I listened to it even though I have had this album and listened to it since the day it was released. I´ll have to go with a 3 star rating and recommend that you start with Nightingale´s second album The Closing Chronicles before listening to any of the other albums from Nightingale. This one isn´t bad though just not as good as I think they were earlier in their career.

Send comments to UMUR (BETA) | Report this review (#176626) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, July 13, 2008

Review by Conor Fynes
2 stars 'Invisible' - Nightingale (4/10)

This album came highly recommended to me as a great 'prog' album. Now, after having listened a good few times, I still don't see what the prog appeal is. This is nothing more than radio rock. As far as AOR goes, it's not bad, but this is really nothing special. 'Invisible' is essentially what Nickelback would sound like if Chad Kroger listened to Opeth.

The only song that has any remote prog appeal is the closer 'Stalingrad' which makes use of synthesizers. However, the rest of the album doesn't really seem to push the barrier much.

'Invisible' doesn't work on an album-level. There isn't really a flow, seeing as most of the songs follow a similar format. There isn't a complete void of musical credibility however. Some songs such as 'Raincheck On My Demise' is certainly listenable. However, even then there isn't enough meat on the bones to consider this Prog. Maybe remotely prog related, but not prog. I won't lie however, alot of the songs on 'Invisible' (with a particular note on 'Still Alive') can be pretty damned catchy, but it's just one of those albums that becomes less and less enjoyable with each listen.

Coming from such an influential figure as Dan Swano, I would be expecting much more than this dissapointment. From someone who practically innovated the Progressive Death Metal movement, a radio rock 'collection of songs' really doesn't do such a man justice. Dissapointing.

Send comments to Conor Fynes (BETA) | Report this review (#202452) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, February 11, 2009

3 stars This album surprised me a lot, in fact I didn't like at first but after the second or third listening it quickly became addictive and enjoyable. I mean is a great hard-rock/melodic metal album with very nice arrangements and melodies, but not proggy at all, except maybe for Stalingrad. Great a ... (read more)

Report this review (#77876) | Posted by mistertorture | Thursday, May 11, 2006 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of NIGHTINGALE "Invisible"