INVISIBLE

Buy NIGHTINGALE Music
Studio Album, released in 2004

1. Still alive (4:38)
2. Invisible (3:38)
3. A Raincheck On My Demise (3:43)
4. Atlantis Rising (5:30)
5. To The End (4:55)
6. Misery (3:45)
7. The Wake (5:12)
8. One Of The Lonely Ones (3:58)
9. Worlds Apart (2:55)

- Tom Nouga / guitars, keyboards, backing vocals
- Erik Oskarsson / bass, lead and backing vocals
- Tom Björn / drums and cymbals

Black Mark, bmcd 172

Thanks to riversdancing for the addition

NIGHTINGALE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy NIGHTINGALE Invisible Music

Breathing ShadowBreathing Shadow
Black Mark Germany 1996
# TRAMPS & HAWKERS The Nightingale CD excell condition US $4.98 Buy It Now 1h 43m
Bogna Skorska - The Warsaw Nightingale US $9.00 Buy It Now 4h 55m
(Bringing Out) The Girl In Me by Maxine Nightingale Funk Windsong 1979 near mint US $9.95 Buy It Now 8h 6m
Nightingale by Carole King Rock Ode 1974 vg+ US $4.95 Buy It Now 8h 19m
Booty Scoot by Ollie Nightingale R&B Ecko 1997 vg+ US $9.95 Buy It Now 8h 20m
THE EVERLY BROTHERS - On The Wings Of A Nightingale / Asleep - 45RPM US $1.50 [1 bids]
Maxine Nightingale Love me like you mean it/Lead me on 7" vinyl Windsong US $3.99 Buy It Now 8h 33m
CD: Lead Me on - Maxine Nightingale - Sealed US $18.31 Buy It Now 8h 35m
ORIGINAL CAST RECORDING - NIGHTINGALE - CDJAY1327 US $21.79 Buy It Now 8h 40m
PARKHOMOVSKY SOLOVYANENKO Khrennikov Nightingale Sings MELODIYA 2LP C29371 MINT US $40.00 Buy It Now 11h 23m
MAXINE NIGHTINGALE Love Hit Me UK 7" 45 US $6.70 Buy It Now 11h 26m
Erna Sack(Vinyl LP)The German Nightingale-Telefunken-GMA 86-UK-VG/NM US $17.99 Buy It Now 11h 46m
78rpm library music DOLF VAN DER LINDEN the nightingale / the fountain PR 538 US $47.52 Buy It Now 13h 16m
Maxine Nightingale Right Back Where We Started From 1976 Stereo LP VG++ US $14.99 Buy It Now 13h 29m
NIGHTINGALE - I [NIGHTINGALE] - NEW CD US $11.61 Buy It Now 14h 28m
OLLIE NIGHTINGALE - MAKE IT SWEET NEW CD US $22.54 Buy It Now 14h 33m
POP ROCK/ The Everly Brothers - On The Wing Of A Nightingale (Promo) US $7.99 Buy It Now 14h 41m
SLPM 138 006 Stravinsky The Firebird The Nightingale Lorin Maazel 1960s EX/EX US $21.22 Buy It Now 14h 46m
MAXINE NIGHTINGALE Lead Me On WINDSONG NM- US $11.00 Buy It Now 14h 57m
ROGUE WAVE- Nightingale Floors CD (2013 Mint) US Indie, Alternative Rock US $11.52 Buy It Now 15h 15m
ANONYMOUS, ENGLISH - CHIRPING OF THE NIGHTINGALE: MR. PLAYFORD'S - NEW CD US $14.29 Buy It Now 15h 46m
ELLY AMELING**DUTCH NIGHTINGALE**8 CD SET US $46.21 Buy It Now 15h 51m
Soul NM! 45 OLLIE NIGHTINGALE A Good Woman At Home (Is Better Than Two In The St US $5.00 Buy It Now 16h 19m
Soul NM! 45 OLLIE NIGHTINGALE Here I Am Again on Pride US $5.00 Buy It Now 16h 55m
Maxine Nightingale: "Gotta Be The One" & "One Last Ride" - '76 Disco - Near Mint US $1.00 [0 bids]
Nightingale,Ollie - Vol. 2-At His Best [CD New] US $9.29 Buy It Now 17h 8m
MAXINE NIGHTINGALE (bringing out) the girl in me 12" VG+ CD 11730 Vinyl 1979 US $9.00 Buy It Now 17h 18m
GILBERTO GIL: Nightingale (latin vinyl LP) US $25.00 Buy It Now 17h 20m
CATERINA VALENTE the hi-fi nightingale LP deep groove DECCA mono Superb VG++ US $9.95 Buy It Now 17h 34m
Palakiko's Hawaiian Orch. "Flower Of Hawaii/ Hawaiian Nightingale" 1920s Edison US $3.99 [0 bids]
THORBY/KENNY**NIGHTINGALE AND THE BUTTERFLY**SACD US $20.98 Buy It Now 17h 52m
FRANK GARI - Be My Girl/Nightingale - Rare '61 Teen/Doo Wop WLP/Promo VG *HEAR* US $8.00 [0 bids]
Igor Stravinsky: Song of the Nightingale; The Fairy's Kiss: Divertimento;... US $9.95 Buy It Now 19h 8m
Stravinsky: Petrouchka / Song of the Nightingale, , Acceptable US $2.00 Buy It Now 21h 25m
Maxine Nightingale - Will You be My Lover - 45 - Promo - NM US $4.00 [0 bids]
1982 HIGHRISE R&B SOUL 45 RPM MAXINE NIGHTINGALE RUFFIN US $3.00 [0 bids]
Dorati STRAVINSKY Song of Nightingale LP Mercury SR90387 Living Pres DJ EX RFR1 US $150.00 Buy It Now 23h 23m
Maxine Nightingale 45 "Lead Me On/Love Me Like You... US $5.24 Buy It Now 23h 37m
Victor Record Song Of The Nightingale 20426-A / Autumn 20426-B US $7.00 [0 bids]
Dick Contino 78 Adios / Nightingale Mercury Records 70536 US $14.95 Buy It Now 1 day
Fairy Tales: Nightingale & Rose the Selfish Giant by Wilde, Wiseman, Redgrave, US $6.81 Buy It Now 1 day
MILIZA KORJUS (Soprano) "The Nightingale"/"Laughing Song" 78rpm 12" 1947 EB374 US $9.33 Buy It Now 1 day
CD WELLS FARGO AND THE NIGHTINGALE "MAMA WAS A BANK ROBBER" BLUEGRASS US $17.50 Buy It Now 1 day
Brian Short & Maxine Nightingale single- Rendezvous / You Touched Me US $9.41 Buy It Now 1 day
WOW! Nightingale by Akira Mizutani (CD 1992) RARE Japan US $19.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Bandole [Real Music/Nightingale] by Shastro (CD, 1994, Real Music Records) US $0.99 [0 bids]
Rogue Wave - Nightingale Floors (NEW CD) US $19.08 Buy It Now 1 day
MAXINE NIGHTINGALE "The Girl In Me" / "Hideaway" Vinyl 45 Record VG+ PS 1979 US $3.05 [0 bids]
Maxine Nightingale Windsong 45 Record 11729 NM PS1978 Bringing out the girl in m US $6.00 Buy It Now 1 day
45 RECORD MAXINE NIGHTINGALE- LEAD ME ON US $1.79 Buy It Now 1 day
Motoomi Doi - The Illuminated Nightingale [CD New] US $26.96 Buy It Now 1 day
OLLIE NIGHTINGALE - sweet surrender - PRIDE - PROMO US $13.50 [4 bids]
Gilberto Gil - Nightingale LP - Elektra SEALED US $6.00 [1 bids]
Soul 45 MAXINE NIGHTINGALE Gotta Be The One on United Artist US $5.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Sharon Kam; Mdr Sinfonieorc - Chirping Of The Nightingale (NEW CD) US $22.90 Buy It Now 1 day
Connection by Nightingale (Cassette, 1990, Higher Octave) US $5.99 Buy It Now 1 day
OLLIE NIGHTINGALE - AT HIS BEST [OLLIE NIGHTINGALE] [CD] [1 DISC] - NEW CD US $9.30 Buy It Now 1 day
Heart Chakra Meditation - Karunesh 1996 Nightingale Records US $19.95 Buy It Now 1 day
MAXINE NIGHTINGALE Love Me Like You Mean It / Lead On Me 7 inch 45 US $1.80 Buy It Now 1 day
EARL NIGHTINGALE 12" LP RECORD - THE STRANGEST SECRET - MOTIVATION 1958 US $14.98 [0 bids]
Lot of 4 Vintage UA 45 RPM Capitol Records Various Artists: Anka Rea Nightingale US $15.99 Buy It Now 1 day
SYLVERS BONGO BAND NIGHTINGALE THE THING WITH TWO HEADS LP PRIDE (1972) NM FUNK US $11.86 Buy It Now 1 day
OLLIE NIGHTINGALE - THE BEST OF OLLIE NIGHTINGALE - NEW CD US $12.37 Buy It Now 1 day
NOS Unplayed! OLLIE NIGHTINGALE "How Far New York City" 45 @ '72 Soul FUNK Pride US $14.99 Buy It Now 1 day
"Inspirational Management" Everett Suters 6 Cassette Set Nightingale Conant New US $9.99 [0 bids]
Rogue Wave - Nightingale Floors [Vinyl New] US $15.81 Buy It Now 1 day
Nightingale,Ollie - Best Of Ollie Nightingale [CD New] US $15.35 Buy It Now 1 day
Nightingale Floors [Digipak] by Rogue Wave (CD, Jun-2013, Vagrant (USA)) US $5.00 [0 bids]
STRAVINSKY SONG OF THE NIGHTINGALE-1946 SONIC GEM:GOOSENS-CINCINNATI US $24.99 [0 bids]
Vyie Nightingale Lp Experimental Synth Pop US $4.99 Buy It Now 1 day
DARYNN ZIMMER - SAVAGE NIGHTINGALE NEW CD US $24.09 Buy It Now 1 day
R&B Jump Blues 45 BILLY NIGHTINGALE The Price of Love ATCO HEAR US $10.20 [2 bids]
DORA LABBETTE Soprano Song of a Nightingale 78 COLUMBIA 4808 US $22.05 Buy It Now 1 day
(DD749) Fionn Regan, For A Nightingale - 2011 DJ CD US $3.38 Buy It Now 1 day
Chesky Prokofieff Lt Kije / Stravinsky Song of nightingale RC-10 SEALED US $79.99 Buy It Now 1 day
NIGHTINGALE - ALIVE AGAIN THE BREATHING NEW CD US $25.63 Buy It Now 1 day
ANSERMET; STRAVINSKY" PULCINELLA" "SONG OF THE NIGHTINGALE;" LONDON STS STEREO US $10.00 [0 bids]
Stravinsky: The Firebird (Complete Ballet); Fireworks; Song of the Nightingale, US $11.48 Buy It Now 1 day
Maxine Nightingale - Lead me On 7 " Vinyl 45 rpm Windsong Records NM 1979 US $2.00 Buy It Now 1 day
GARC¡A LORCA, FEDERI - SAVAGE NIGHTINGALE - NEW CD US $15.92 Buy It Now 1 day
Stereo MC's Emperor's Nightingale - New CD Not Sealed US $8.94 Buy It Now 1 day
Nightingale, Adrienne Love & Light CD US $9.42 Buy It Now 1 day
ERNA SACK european nightingale 10" VG+ L-8000 Caoitol Telefunken 1950 Record US $7.20 Buy It Now 1 day
New Sealed Closing Chronicles by Nightingale CD, 1996 Dan Swano Black Mark US $16.99 Buy It Now 1 day
1924 Brunswick Records 78rpm FREDRIC FRADKIN Memory Lane / Nightingale - Violin US $10.99 Buy It Now 1 day
NIGHTINGALE THE BREATHING SHADOW JAPAN CD OBI 2500yen US $29.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Nightingale [Original London Cast] by Original Cast (CD, Aug-1999, Jay Records) US $12.95 Buy It Now 2 days
MAXINE NIGHTINGALE-Right Back Where We Started From-45 US $7.54 Buy It Now 2 days
MAXINE NIGHTINGALE-1977-Love Hit Me-45 US $7.54 Buy It Now 2 days
Larry Conklin THE POET'S ORCHESTRA On CD Waterfall and Nightingale Catseye US $0.98 [0 bids]
OLLIE NIGHTINGALE - BEST OF OLLIE NIGHTINGALE NEW CD US $20.63 Buy It Now 2 days
G. Donizetti - Roberto Devereux CD NIGHTINGALE US $29.77 Buy It Now 2 days
Earl Nightingale - SEALED & Mint - Quebec Canada - LP US $11.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Maxine Nightingale 45 Lead Me On w/ts US $2.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Nightingale, Maxine Right back where we started from 7" 45291 EX/EX Netherlands US $10.25 Buy It Now 2 days
Rose & The Nightingale - Spirit Of The Garden CD US $18.25 Buy It Now 2 days
Connie Haines - Nightingale From Savannah CD US $18.29 Buy It Now 2 days
Piers Adams - English Nightingale CD US $18.29 Buy It Now 2 days
Rogue Wave - Nightingale Floors CD US $14.74 Buy It Now 2 days
HERR CARL REICH RECORD MADE BY A CAPTIVE NIGHTINGALE HMV B467 US $8.47 Buy It Now 2 days

More places to buy NIGHTINGALE music online Buy NIGHTINGALE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for NIGHTINGALE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

NIGHTINGALE Invisible ratings distribution

NIGHTINGALE Invisible reviews

Review by UMUR
3 stars Invisible is the fifth album from swedish soft progressive rock/ metal band Nightingale. Nightingale started life as a one man project by singer, keyboardist Dan Swanö. Dan Swanö is one of the most prolific swedish metal musicians in the last 20 years and after having released a couple of albums with his main band Edge of Sanity in the early nineties he chose to show his love for progressive rock with his project band Nightingale while still making albums with Edge of Sanity as well as countless other project bands ( Maceration, Bloodbath etc...etc).

Invisible takes off where the previous album Alive Again: the Breathing Shadow part IV ended. The style had moved towards a more hard rocking / heavy prog sound with neo progressive tendencies on that album compared to the more symphonic approach of the early albums. The move towards heavy prog with lots of organ and hard/ heavy rock riffs is now completed and there are only few times on Invisible that the neo progressive elements appear. When they do it´s a really nice change to the now heavy prog sound. Invisible is actually a pretty heavy album and at times border metal.

All the songs on the album are good but I must confess that I enjoy the least heavy songs the most. I find songs like the beautiful The Wake and the progressive Stalingrad to be the highlights on the album. I also enjoy songs like Still Alive and Atlantis Rising. But as I said the album generally holds high quality.

The musicianship is really good and this time we hear even more facettes of Dan Swanö´s great voice. Tom Nouga plays some nice guitar solos on the album as well. It seems like this style suits him fine.

The production is the most heavy sound that Nightingale has had up until now.

The coverart is very well done. Lots of atmosphere.

After the brilliant Alive Again: the Breathing Shadow part IV I remember being a bit disappointed with the more heavy approach Nightingale has pursued on Invisible. I like heavy music but with Nightingale I have always enjoyed their more subtle beautiful parts. The omnipresent organ does annoy me a bit too. Sometimes it sounds great though. So this is not my favorite Nightingale album and that hasn´t changed since the first time I listened to it even though I have had this album and listened to it since the day it was released. I´ll have to go with a 3 star rating and recommend that you start with Nightingale´s second album The Closing Chronicles before listening to any of the other albums from Nightingale. This one isn´t bad though just not as good as I think they were earlier in their career.

Send comments to UMUR (BETA) | Report this review (#176626) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, July 13, 2008

Review by Conor Fynes
2 stars 'Invisible' - Nightingale (4/10)

This album came highly recommended to me as a great 'prog' album. Now, after having listened a good few times, I still don't see what the prog appeal is. This is nothing more than radio rock. As far as AOR goes, it's not bad, but this is really nothing special. 'Invisible' is essentially what Nickelback would sound like if Chad Kroger listened to Opeth.

The only song that has any remote prog appeal is the closer 'Stalingrad' which makes use of synthesizers. However, the rest of the album doesn't really seem to push the barrier much.

'Invisible' doesn't work on an album-level. There isn't really a flow, seeing as most of the songs follow a similar format. There isn't a complete void of musical credibility however. Some songs such as 'Raincheck On My Demise' is certainly listenable. However, even then there isn't enough meat on the bones to consider this Prog. Maybe remotely prog related, but not prog. I won't lie however, alot of the songs on 'Invisible' (with a particular note on 'Still Alive') can be pretty damned catchy, but it's just one of those albums that becomes less and less enjoyable with each listen.

Coming from such an influential figure as Dan Swano, I would be expecting much more than this dissapointment. From someone who practically innovated the Progressive Death Metal movement, a radio rock 'collection of songs' really doesn't do such a man justice. Dissapointing.

Send comments to Conor Fynes (BETA) | Report this review (#202452) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, February 11, 2009

3 stars This album surprised me a lot, in fact I didn't like at first but after the second or third listening it quickly became addictive and enjoyable. I mean is a great hard-rock/melodic metal album with very nice arrangements and melodies, but not proggy at all, except maybe for Stalingrad. Great a ... (read more)

Report this review (#77876) | Posted by mistertorture | Thursday, May 11, 2006 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of NIGHTINGALE "Invisible"