INVISIBLE

Buy NIGHTINGALE Music
Studio Album, released in 2004

1. Still alive (4:38)
2. Invisible (3:38)
3. A Raincheck On My Demise (3:43)
4. Atlantis Rising (5:30)
5. To The End (4:55)
6. Misery (3:45)
7. The Wake (5:12)
8. One Of The Lonely Ones (3:58)
9. Worlds Apart (2:55)

- Tom Nouga / guitars, keyboards, backing vocals
- Erik Oskarsson / bass, lead and backing vocals
- Tom Björn / drums and cymbals

Black Mark, bmcd 172

Thanks to riversdancing for the addition

NIGHTINGALE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy NIGHTINGALE Invisible Music

STRAVINSKY: Pulcinella ~ Song of the Nightingale ~ Boulez/Nat'l Orch France ~CD US $12.99 [0 bids]
54m 58s
PAUL MAURIAT love in every room / the english nightingale 7" Mint- PHILIPS US $4.00 Buy It Now 56m 54s
Kamal Silhouette 1989 Higher Octave / Nightingale Release different cover H2Fnd US $9.99 [0 bids]
58m 20s
Gilberto Gil - Nightingale (2002) FREEPOST UK CD US $10.48 Buy It Now 1h
Ollie Nightingale It's A Sad Thing/Standing On Your Promise 45 RPM Memphis US $8.00 Buy It Now 1h 2m
Soul 45 OLLIE NIGHTINGALE May The Best Man Win on Pride US $5.00 Buy It Now 1h 4m
Soul NM! 45 MAXINE NIGHTINGALE (I Think I Wanna) Possess You on United Artist US $5.00 Buy It Now 1h 9m
Maxine Nightingale Gotta Be The One/One Last 45 RPM US $7.00 Buy It Now 2h 18m
Maxine Nightingale - One Last Ride / Gotta Be The One 45 rpm 1976 US $2.50 Buy It Now 2h 32m
(CG883) Fionn Regan, For A Nightingale - 2011 DJ CD US $4.07 Buy It Now 4h 34m
Willis Jackson 45 Nightingale PRESTIGE PROMO US $15.00 Buy It Now 4h 53m
MAXINE NIGHTINGALE LOVE HIT ME & IF I EVER LOSE THIS HEAVEN RARE '76 MODERN SOUL US $2.99 [1 bids]
PAMELA NIGHTINGALE - ILL NEVER FALL IN LOVE AGAIN - US $19.99 [0 bids]
Ronnie Nightingale & The Haydocks Hey You Let's Rock MAC 013 Holland Vinyl LP US $35.75 Buy It Now 5h 24m
Willis Jackson People/Nightingale Prestige 327 soul jazz 45 US $7.99 [0 bids]
MAXINE NIGHTINGALE WILL YOU BE MY LOVER RARE 1977 MONO/STEREO DISCO PROMO 45 US $2.99 [0 bids]
CATERINA VALENTE The Hi-Fi Nightingale LP Decca DL 8203 mono original US $4.65 Buy It Now 6h 20m
Stravinsky: The Firebird (Complete Ballet); Fireworks; Song of the Nightingale US $11.48 Buy It Now 6h 40m
NOS MAXINE NIGHTINGALE......WILL YOU BE MY LOVER US $7.00 Buy It Now 7h 20m
MAXINE NIGHTINGALE 45 RPM 7" - Lead Me On US $1.49 [0 bids]
Rimsky-Korsakov: Scheherazade; Stravinsky: Song of the Nightingale [Hybrid SACD] US $9.00 Buy It Now 8h 25m
Milliken Records Children Classics Vol. 5 lp,RARE,"THE NIGHTINGA US $25.00 Buy It Now 8h 55m
Soul 45 OLLIE NIGHTINGALE How Far I Am From New York City on Pride US $5.00 Buy It Now 9h 15m
, Stravinsky: Song of the Nightingale & The Fairy Kiss: Divertimento /Hovhaness: US $8.39 Buy It Now 9h 31m
Mcneill, Pamela Nightingale CD US $8.48 Buy It Now 10h 59m
Handel - The Cuckoo And The Nightingale . 4 Organ Concertos (CD 1984). MINT US $5.80 Buy It Now 11h 26m
Maxine Nightingale - Right Back Where We Started / Believe In What You Do 45 US $1.59 Buy It Now 13h 9m
Maxine Nightingale - Lead Me On / Love Me Like You Mean It 45 1979 VG / VG+ US $1.39 Buy It Now 13h 12m
1982 HIGHRISE R&B SOUL 45 RPM MAXINE NIGHTINGALE RUFFIN US $3.25 Buy It Now 13h 19m
Zucker/Ranck/Fisher - Nightingale Sings For Soprano Flute & Piano [CD New] US $18.98 Buy It Now 13h 33m
Paul Mauriat, The English Nightingale ~ Philips 45 +sleeve US $2.77 Buy It Now 13h 47m
Karunesh - Sounds of the Heart W.GERMANY CD 1989 Nightingale Records, NGH-CD-307 US $20.69 Buy It Now 14h 47m
MAXINE NIGHTINGALE -7"Single- Love Hit Me/Life Has Just Begun, EX+ US $11.61 Buy It Now 15h 22m
Maxine Nightingale - Lead me on Promo CD Album US $3.30 Buy It Now 15h 47m
United Artists 7", Maxine Nightingale,Think I Want To Possess You,1976 US $4.14 [0 bids]
UA demo 7",Maxine Nightingale,Didn't I (Blow Your Mind This Time),1977 US $4.14 [0 bids]
Lead Me On * by Maxine Nightingale (CD, Jul-2004, Razor & Tie) US $5.49 [0 bids]
MAXINE NIGHTINGALE 7" VINYL GOTTA BE THE ONE UP 36086 1976 EX US $7.11 Buy It Now 19h 14m
Napolean Hill's Think And Grow Rich by Earl Nightingale. Vinyl LP. US $3.79 [1 bids]
MAXINE NIGHTINGALE Canadian 45 LEAD ME ON / LOVE ME LIKE..` VG+ r+b -vinyl US $2.73 Buy It Now 20h 20m
Nat King Cole - Nightingale Sang (Tribute to [DVD]/Live Recording/+DVD, 2003) US $3.32 [0 bids]
VARIOUS - A BLACK MARK TRIBUTE Vol II Bathory Memento Mori Nightingale Hexenhaus US $10.90 Buy It Now 21h 24m
JOHNNY ADAMS The Nightingale UK LP NEW ORLEANS US $13.99 Buy It Now 22h
Ollie Nightingale 45 "Booty Scoot /The Bull S**T Song" US $3.49 Buy It Now 22h 27m
Maxine Nightingale 45 Believe In What You Do/Right Back Where We Started From US $9.99 Buy It Now 22h 47m
Little Johnny Taylor 45 Nightingale Melody / You Win, I Lose (Soul) EX US $6.00 [0 bids]
Erland & And The Carnival - Nightingale (NEW CD) US $12.02 Buy It Now 23h 4m
TIN SOLDIER/NIGHTINGALE 45 RPM Magic-Tone Records VG [Children's] US $8.00 Buy It Now 1 day
MAXINE NIGHTINGALE "LOVE HAS JUST BEGUN" 45 RPM US $3.99 Buy It Now 1 day
BERT KAEMPFERT RED ROSES FOR A BLUE LADY LONELY NIGHTINGALE NEAR MINT US $4.15 Buy It Now 1 day
George Adams - Nightingale [CD New] US $23.98 Buy It Now 1 day
Maxine Nightingale - Love Hit Me 1977 7" Ex UAR UP36215 US $5.80 Buy It Now 1 day
A Nightingale Sang - Fat Chops Big Band - CD US $0.99 [1 bids]
THE EVERLEY BROTHERS - On the wings of a nightingale 7" VINYL US $2.49 [0 bids]
Pop Promo Nm! 45 Carole King - You'Re Something New / Nightingale On Ode Records US $5.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Ollie Nightingale Tell me what you want me to do US $5.55 Buy It Now 1 day
Maxine Nightingale LP It's A Beautiful Thing SEALED US $20.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Nightingale Floors [Digipak] by Rogue Wave (CD, Jun-2013, Vagrant (USA)) US $5.00 [0 bids]
OLLIE NIGHTINGALE - SWEET SURRENDER (1973) JAPAN CD w/OBI US $9.99 [1 bids]
EDISON 50634 ERNEST HARE A Bullfrog Am No Nightingale/AL BERNARD N- US $19.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Columbia 10" 78/Frankie Yankovic/Nightingale Polka/Joilet Waltz/VG/+ US $2.75 Buy It Now 1 day
MAXINE NIGHTINGALE soul 45 THE GIRL IN ME / HIDEAWAY ~WINDSONG VG+ US $2.34 Buy It Now 1 day
MAXINE NIGHTINGALE Japan 1978 NM LP+Obi LEAD ME ON US $69.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Gilberto Gil - Nightingale LP US $10.00 [0 bids]
Maxine Nightingale LP SS Night Life US $15.00 Buy It Now 1 day
(AS142) Left Right Left, Lizzie Nightingale - DJ CD US $4.57 Buy It Now 1 day
DICK CONTINO Nightingale/ Adios 10" 78 Mercury US $4.04 Buy It Now 1 day
Igor Stravinsky: The Firebird Suite; Nightingale; Rite of Spring ECD (CD,... US $11.88 Buy It Now 1 day
Adams, Piers:rcr-English Nightingale, The CD NEW US $16.26 Buy It Now 1 day
ERLAND & THE CARNIVAL - Nightingale - CD US $13.68 Buy It Now 1 day
Presencer; Danish Radio Big...-Nightingale & The Rose CD NEW US $17.07 Buy It Now 1 day
CATERINA VALENTE "NIGHTINGALE SWINGS" DECCA ED-2492 1957 NM- VINYL EX- JACKT US $52.79 Buy It Now 1 day
Erland & The Carnival Nightingale CD (UK Import) NEW US $9.97 Buy It Now 1 day
Nightingale - I [CD New] US $19.82 Buy It Now 1 day
MAXINE NIGHTINGALE - LEAD ME ON * [793018291620] - NEW CD US $6.38 Buy It Now 1 day
MAXINE NIGHTINGALE - LOVE HIT ME - ORIGINAL 1977 UK SINGLE ON UNITED ARTISTS EX US $1.64 [0 bids]
Pamela Nightingale-A night to Remember Hi Nrg Italo Disco Classic Rare HEAR US $12.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MAXINE NIGHTINGALE 'LOVE HIT ME' UK 7" SINGLE US $1.64 Buy It Now 1 day
MAXINE NIGHTINGALE 'DIDN'T I BLOW YOUR MIND THIS TIME' UK 7" SINGLE US $6.63 Buy It Now 1 day
LAUREL ZUCKER - NIGHTINGALE SINGS FOR SOPRANO NEW CD US $26.97 Buy It Now 1 day
Miliza Korjus-Viking Nightingale-1967 Venus Recording LP-Soprano-10 Composers-EX US $11.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MAXINE NIGHTINGALE didn't i blow your mind t 7" WS EX/ US $11.61 Buy It Now 1 day
JESSIE L. JR. PASTOR NIGHTINGALE & THE GLMI CHOIR - GOD CAN NEW CD US $25.07 Buy It Now 1 day
BUCK RYAN FOLLOW THE FIDDLE NIGHTINGALE WALTZ 7" 45 RPM RARE US $4.99 Buy It Now 1 day
NIGHTINGALE - I NEW CD US $27.37 Buy It Now 1 day
Dan McCafferty - Whatcha Gonna Do 'Bout It / Nightingale US $2.14 [0 bids]
MAXINE NIGHTINGALE - Platinum Disc&Song Sheet- RIGHT BACK WHERE WE STARTED US $132.86 Buy It Now 1 day
45 Record MAXINE NIGHTINGALE - RIGHT BACK WHERE WE STARTED FROM - VG++ US $3.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Ebba Wilton "The Danish Nightingale" Lieder Arias (CD, Dec-1995, Point Records) US $15.00 [0 bids]
MAXINE NIGHTINGALE all night with me 45 RCA --- soul promo --- NM US $5.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Everly Brothers Wings Of A Nightingale 12" Canada Promo McCartney 3 Tracks NM US $14.39 Buy It Now 2 days
Mark Nightingale & Alistair White - The Sound of Jay & Kai (CD New) US $24.89 Buy It Now 2 days
Savage Nightingale by Darynn Zimmer, Rex Benincasa, Eliot Fisk (CD, Nov-2010) US $6.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Jessie L. Pastor Nightingale Jr. & The Glmi Choir - God Can [CD New] US $17.23 Buy It Now 2 days
VINYL 7" SINGLE - MAXINE NIGHTINGALE -RIGHTBACK WHERE WE STARTED FROM - DG 9656A US $11.61 Buy It Now 2 days
VINYL 7" SINGLE - MAXINE NIGHTINGALE - LOVE HIT ME - UP 36215 US $11.61 Buy It Now 2 days
VINYL 7" SINGLE - MAXINE NIGHTINGALE - LEAD ME ON - BP337 US $11.61 Buy It Now 2 days
Everly Brothers - Merc 170 (import) "One Wings Of A Nightingale" w/pc US $25.00 [0 bids]
NORTHERN SOUL 45 ; LITTLE JOHNNY TAYLOR; NIGHTINGALE MELODY/ YOU WIN , #2 US $0.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Ollie Nightingale deep soul 45 A Good Woman At Home / Here I Am Again~PRIDE VG++ US $4.68 Buy It Now 2 days

More places to buy NIGHTINGALE music online Buy NIGHTINGALE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for NIGHTINGALE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

NIGHTINGALE Invisible ratings distribution

NIGHTINGALE Invisible reviews

Review by UMUR
3 stars Invisible is the fifth album from swedish soft progressive rock/ metal band Nightingale. Nightingale started life as a one man project by singer, keyboardist Dan Swanö. Dan Swanö is one of the most prolific swedish metal musicians in the last 20 years and after having released a couple of albums with his main band Edge of Sanity in the early nineties he chose to show his love for progressive rock with his project band Nightingale while still making albums with Edge of Sanity as well as countless other project bands ( Maceration, Bloodbath etc...etc).

Invisible takes off where the previous album Alive Again: the Breathing Shadow part IV ended. The style had moved towards a more hard rocking / heavy prog sound with neo progressive tendencies on that album compared to the more symphonic approach of the early albums. The move towards heavy prog with lots of organ and hard/ heavy rock riffs is now completed and there are only few times on Invisible that the neo progressive elements appear. When they do it´s a really nice change to the now heavy prog sound. Invisible is actually a pretty heavy album and at times border metal.

All the songs on the album are good but I must confess that I enjoy the least heavy songs the most. I find songs like the beautiful The Wake and the progressive Stalingrad to be the highlights on the album. I also enjoy songs like Still Alive and Atlantis Rising. But as I said the album generally holds high quality.

The musicianship is really good and this time we hear even more facettes of Dan Swanö´s great voice. Tom Nouga plays some nice guitar solos on the album as well. It seems like this style suits him fine.

The production is the most heavy sound that Nightingale has had up until now.

The coverart is very well done. Lots of atmosphere.

After the brilliant Alive Again: the Breathing Shadow part IV I remember being a bit disappointed with the more heavy approach Nightingale has pursued on Invisible. I like heavy music but with Nightingale I have always enjoyed their more subtle beautiful parts. The omnipresent organ does annoy me a bit too. Sometimes it sounds great though. So this is not my favorite Nightingale album and that hasn´t changed since the first time I listened to it even though I have had this album and listened to it since the day it was released. I´ll have to go with a 3 star rating and recommend that you start with Nightingale´s second album The Closing Chronicles before listening to any of the other albums from Nightingale. This one isn´t bad though just not as good as I think they were earlier in their career.

Send comments to UMUR (BETA) | Report this review (#176626) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, July 13, 2008

Review by Conor Fynes
2 stars 'Invisible' - Nightingale (4/10)

This album came highly recommended to me as a great 'prog' album. Now, after having listened a good few times, I still don't see what the prog appeal is. This is nothing more than radio rock. As far as AOR goes, it's not bad, but this is really nothing special. 'Invisible' is essentially what Nickelback would sound like if Chad Kroger listened to Opeth.

The only song that has any remote prog appeal is the closer 'Stalingrad' which makes use of synthesizers. However, the rest of the album doesn't really seem to push the barrier much.

'Invisible' doesn't work on an album-level. There isn't really a flow, seeing as most of the songs follow a similar format. There isn't a complete void of musical credibility however. Some songs such as 'Raincheck On My Demise' is certainly listenable. However, even then there isn't enough meat on the bones to consider this Prog. Maybe remotely prog related, but not prog. I won't lie however, alot of the songs on 'Invisible' (with a particular note on 'Still Alive') can be pretty damned catchy, but it's just one of those albums that becomes less and less enjoyable with each listen.

Coming from such an influential figure as Dan Swano, I would be expecting much more than this dissapointment. From someone who practically innovated the Progressive Death Metal movement, a radio rock 'collection of songs' really doesn't do such a man justice. Dissapointing.

Send comments to Conor Fynes (BETA) | Report this review (#202452) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, February 11, 2009

3 stars This album surprised me a lot, in fact I didn't like at first but after the second or third listening it quickly became addictive and enjoyable. I mean is a great hard-rock/melodic metal album with very nice arrangements and melodies, but not proggy at all, except maybe for Stalingrad. Great a ... (read more)

Report this review (#77876) | Posted by mistertorture | Thursday, May 11, 2006 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of NIGHTINGALE "Invisible"