INVISIBLE

Buy NIGHTINGALE Music
Studio Album, released in 2004

1. Still alive (4:38)
2. Invisible (3:38)
3. A Raincheck On My Demise (3:43)
4. Atlantis Rising (5:30)
5. To The End (4:55)
6. Misery (3:45)
7. The Wake (5:12)
8. One Of The Lonely Ones (3:58)
9. Worlds Apart (2:55)

- Tom Nouga / guitars, keyboards, backing vocals
- Erik Oskarsson / bass, lead and backing vocals
- Tom Björn / drums and cymbals

Black Mark, bmcd 172

Thanks to riversdancing for the addition

NIGHTINGALE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy NIGHTINGALE Invisible Music

Paul Mauriat, The English Nightingale ~ Philips 45 +sleeve US $2.77 Buy It Now 34m 42s
Living Stereo Prokofiev Lt. Kije Stravinsky Nightingale Classic 45 RPM LSC-2150 US $289.99 Buy It Now 1h 49m
Handel: 4 Organ Concertos (The Cuckoo and the Nightingale), , Good US $8.13 Buy It Now 2h 50m
Prokofieff / Lieutenant Kije Song of the Nightingale US $6.99 Buy It Now 5h 13m
MAXINE NIGHTINGALE ~ Love Hit Me ~ 7" Single US $2.55 Buy It Now 6h 56m
Music Press Promo Advert Poster....'Maxine Nightingale...Night Life' US $10.25 Buy It Now 10h 9m
Music Press Promo Advert Poster....'Maxine Nightingale...Love Lines' US $10.25 Buy It Now 10h 14m
MAXINE NIGHTINGALE LOVE HIT ME 7" single US $5.12 Buy It Now 10h 21m
MICHAEL ALLEN HARRISON - NIGHTINGALE LULLABY NEW CD US $19.77 Buy It Now 11h 30m
Stereo Mcs - Emperor'S Nightingale - K7289CD US $13.00 Buy It Now 11h 32m
MAXINE NIGHTINGALE Night Life LP EX- USA 1977 in Shrinkwrap w/ Inner Sleeve US $13.67 Buy It Now 12h 6m
Ollie Nightingale "Standing on your Promise/It's a Sad Thing" (Single) US $3.95 Buy It Now 12h 7m
Stravinsky: The Firebird/Song Of The Nightingale (CD, 1987, Delos) NEW sealed US $3.00 Buy It Now 12h 11m
Miliza Korjus- Viking Nightingale, Venus LP Record US $10.00 Buy It Now 12h 40m
SIOBHAN LAMB/GERARD - NIGHTINGALE AND THE ROSE - NEW CD US $13.19 Buy It Now 14h 6m
Erna Sack, European Nightingale, Capitol 10"- 33 US $9.00 Buy It Now 14h 32m
Bill Joy 45 "Down In Caroline / Nightingale Song" US $6.99 [0 bids]
DJ Mind X - Nightingale / Go Ahead London - 1998 #29448 US $17.09 Buy It Now 15h 49m
Rose & Nightingale SPIRIT OF THE GARDEN [digipak] CD mint US $9.95 Buy It Now 16h 14m
MAXINE NIGHTINGALE - LEAD ME ON NEW CD US $15.52 Buy It Now 17h 21m
MAXINE NIGHTINGALE, One Last Ride-Gotta Be The One 45 UA-XW820-Y VG+ VG+ 1976 US $5.99 [0 bids]
Stravinsky: The Firebird and Song Of The Nightingale Stravinsky, Schwarz, Seatt US $3.99 Buy It Now 17h 35m
The Everly Brothers - Asleep / On the Wings of a Nightingale - 45 rpm 7' single US $9.99 [0 bids]
Earl Nightingale NC 45 Record #7313 VG HS The Strangest Secret US $6.00 Buy It Now 18h
LEE GIBSON- Songs of Time and Place CD (2002 Spotlite Jazz) Mark Nightingale US $8.88 Buy It Now 18h 15m
Nightingale/Pumpin Remixes - Additive - 1999 #37634 US $5.12 Buy It Now 19h 14m
Napoleon Hill - Think And Grow Rich (Narrated By Earl Nightingale) US $19.99 Buy It Now 19h 34m
MEMPHIS SOUL 45: OLLIE NIGHTINGALE on PRIDE May the Best Man Win US $3.99 Buy It Now 19h 57m
MAXINE NIGHTINGALE Give A Little Love To me / Turn To me 7 inch 45 JIMMY RUFFIN US $1.16 [0 bids]
Bandole [Real Music/Nightingale] by Shastro (CD, Jan-1994, Real Music Records) US $2.49 [0 bids]
Bert Kaempfert Orchestra 'Lonely Nightingale' Red Roses for a Blue Lady 45rpm US $0.25 [0 bids]
(AZ291) Lizzie Nightingale, Left Right Left - DJ CD US $5.12 Buy It Now 1 day
Maxine Nightingale - Will You be My Lover - 45 - Promo - NM US $5.00 [0 bids]
MAXINE NIGHTINGALE NIGHT LIFE 1977 UA UA-LA731-G USA ALL EX 33 RPM US $9.95 Buy It Now 1 day
Edge of Sanity,Cd, Infernal, German Import, Opeth, Nightingale, 1997 Black Mark US $40.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Bellini: Beatrice di Tenda (CD, 2 Discs, Nightingale Classics) US $18.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Victor Record Song Of The Nightingale 20426-A / Autumn 20426-B US $7.00 [0 bids]
ROBERT STALLMAN ~THE NIGHTINGALE IN LOVE~ Classical CD New US $9.88 Buy It Now 1 day
Edison Record 50991, 8463/8464. Hawaian Nightingale/Flower of Hawaii. Palakik US $8.07 [0 bids]
NIGHTINGALE-The Breathing Shadow-EDGE OF SANITY-*0s Style-HEAVY METAL/Rock/Vocal US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
EARL NIGHTINGALE Strangest Secret 1969 Motivational 7" Record, Law of Attraction US $5.00 [0 bids]
RICHARD HARVEY Shroud for a nightingale theme 7" TV soundtrack US $5.97 Buy It Now 1 day
Maxine Nightingale "All Night With Me" RCA 7" 45 PROMO VG+++ US $0.99 [0 bids]
MEMPHIS-MISSISSIPPI DELTA GOSPEL DJ 45: LULA COLLINS & NIGHTINGALE STARS on LUNA US $39.99 Buy It Now 1 day
NM 12"~MAXINE NIGHTINGALE~(Bringing Out)The Girl In Me~[5:08]~Hideaway~[7:37]~ US $2.49 [0 bids]
I. Stravinsky - Rite Of Spring/Nightingale CD US $13.28 Buy It Now 1 day
Mark Nightingale Quintet - Out Of The Box CD US $25.40 Buy It Now 1 day
Stravinsky,I. - Rite Of Spring/Nightingale [CD New] US $8.84 Buy It Now 1 day
Nightingale,Maxine - Lead Me On [CD New] US $9.33 Buy It Now 1 day
[LP] Maxine Nightingale,Bittersweet (RCA) {EX+} USA US $20.39 Buy It Now 1 day
[LP] Maxine Nightingale,It's A Beautiful Thing (Highrise) USA US $16.97 Buy It Now 1 day
[LP] Maxine Nightingale,Right Back Where We (United Artists) USA US $23.99 Buy It Now 1 day
CATERINA VALENTE cd the HI-FI NIGHTINGALE istanbul CASANOVA ecstacy OHO AHA US $16.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MAXINE NIGHTINGALE It's A Beautiful Thing '82 HIGHRISE ORIG SOUL JAZZ LP NMint US $5.12 Buy It Now 1 day
STRAUSS, JOHANN, JR. - THE GERMAN NIGHTINGALE - NEW CD US $30.01 Buy It Now 1 day
Anne Shelton - A Nightingale Sang US $8.41 Buy It Now 1 day
Anne Shelton - A Nightingale Sang US $4.21 Buy It Now 1 day
RARE EDITION CD Planeta Agostini CAROLE KING "Nightingale" 1992 Divucsa PROMO US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
DG SLPM 138 006 RED STEREO STICKER *MAAZEL* STRAVINSKY FIREBIRD NIGHTINGALE US $61.58 Buy It Now 1 day
Soul NM! 45 OLLIE NIGHTINGALE How Far Am I From New York City on Pride US $5.00 Buy It Now 1 day
KEZI SILVERSTONE nightingale CD 3 track radio version with info stickered case b US $8.54 Buy It Now 1 day
Various OST(Vinyl LP)Nightingale-TER-TER 1031-UK-Ex-/Ex US $22.23 Buy It Now 1 day
Maxine Nightingale 45 Lead Me On/Love Me Like You Mean It Windsong Records 1979 US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
GLENN CLOSE Emperor And The Nightingale NEW SEALED 1987 Soundtrack LP MARK ISHAM US $7.99 [0 bids]
Valente,Caterina - Hi-Fi Nightingale [CD New] US $14.99 Buy It Now 1 day
CATERINA VALENTE - HI-FI NIGHTINGALE NEW CD US $19.00 Buy It Now 1 day
MAXINE NIGHTINGALE - NIGHT LIFE - U A RECORDS-LA731-G - "SEALED" - "SEALED" US $25.00 Buy It Now 1 day
MAXINE NIGHTINGALE: Right Back Where We Started From / Mono (soul vinyl 45) US $8.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Carole King 45 Record Album Nightingale Ode Records US $2.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Nightingale Floors [Digipak] by Rogue Wave (CD, Jun-2013, Vagrant (USA)) US $5.00 [0 bids]
The Eyerly Brothers On the wings of Nightingale/asleep 7" vinyl Mercury US $4.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Diana Magazine No. 423 27 March 1971 Jeff Collins Anne Nightingale US $51.33 Buy It Now 1 day
Stravinsky: The Rite of Spring: The Nightingale (CD, Aug-2005, Naxos... US $6.27 Buy It Now 1 day
ANSERMET; STRAVINSKY" PULCINELLA" "SONG OF THE NIGHTINGALE;" LONDON STS STEREO US $10.00 [0 bids]
Dorothy Moore Blues & Soul Issue 194 1976 Maxine Nightingale Manhattans Mandrill US $21.39 Buy It Now 1 day
Maxine Nightingale 45 "(IThink I Wanna) Possess You" DJ US $5.24 Buy It Now 1 day
Sheet Music-A NIGHTINGALE SANG IN BERKELEY SQUARE from LONDON MUSICAL NEW FACES US $15.00 Buy It Now 1 day
The Earl Nightingale Radio Program ?Our Changing World Picture Sleeve Vinyl, 7" US $5.45 [0 bids]
EARL NIGHTINGALE 12" LP RECORD - THE STRANGEST SECRET - MOTIVATION 1958 US $14.98 [0 bids]
BOGNA SOKORSKA soprano STOWIK WARSZAWY THE WARSAW NIGHTINGALE POLAND LP US $113.84 Buy It Now 2 days
45 RPM RECORD BERT KAEMPFERT LONELY NIGHTINGALE RED ROSES FOR A BLUE LADY DECCA US $7.50 [0 bids]
Nightingale - The Closing Chronicles 1press 1996 Black Mark RARE US $17.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Nightingale - Alive Again Swedish Melodic Death US $11.69 Buy It Now 2 days
EVERLY BROTHERS - On the wings of a nightingale / Asleep '84 HOLLAND 7"+ Pict.sl US $6.99 [0 bids]
ERNA SACK THE EUROPEAN NIGHTINGALE CAPITOL TELEFUNKEN US $19.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Stravinsky: Firebird, Nightingale & more - CD London Symphony Orchestra US $15.19 Buy It Now 2 days
Richard harvey- shroud for a nightingale , tv series "elegy" 7'' EX/VG US $6.83 Buy It Now 2 days
Nakata/Fukai/Hayasaka/Yamada/D - Nightingale-Japanese Art Songs [CD New] US $17.18 Buy It Now 2 days
1940s 78 Rose Maddox "The Nightingale Song" "I'd Rather Die Young" COLUMBIA V+ US $6.90 Buy It Now 2 days
7" 33 1/3 rpm EARL NIGHTINGALE Lead The Field Program NIGHTINGALE VG++/NM- Promo US $14.00 Buy It Now 2 days
MAXINE NIGHTINGALE think i want to possess you 1976 UK UNITED ARTISTS 45 US $10.27 Buy It Now 2 days
Rosita Serrano Roter Mohn Chilean Nightingale German 1976 Record LP US $9.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Ollie Nightingale: I'll Drink Your Bath Water Baby (Soul 45 Vinyl 7") Ecko US $8.00 Buy It Now 2 days
OLLIE NIGHTINGALE soul 45 STANDING ON YOUR PROMISE / IT'S A SAD ~ MEMPHIS VG++ US $5.39 Buy It Now 2 days
78 RPM ELISABETH SCHUMANN nightingale song\sei nicht bos E.552 uk hmv 10" WS EX/ US $22.16 Buy It Now 2 days
Ollie Nightingale DEEP SOUL 45 Its a Sad Thing / Standi US $15.98 Buy It Now 2 days
Phil Tanner - Gower Nightingale (2003) US $24.44 Buy It Now 2 days
German Nightingale US $10.80 Buy It Now 2 days
Soul 45 OLLIE NIGHTINGALE It's a Sad Thing on Memphis US $5.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Le Rossignol et la Rose / The Nightingale and the Rose US $25.48 Buy It Now 2 days

More places to buy NIGHTINGALE music online Buy NIGHTINGALE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for NIGHTINGALE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

NIGHTINGALE Invisible ratings distribution

NIGHTINGALE Invisible reviews

Review by UMUR
3 stars Invisible is the fifth album from swedish soft progressive rock/ metal band Nightingale. Nightingale started life as a one man project by singer, keyboardist Dan Swanö. Dan Swanö is one of the most prolific swedish metal musicians in the last 20 years and after having released a couple of albums with his main band Edge of Sanity in the early nineties he chose to show his love for progressive rock with his project band Nightingale while still making albums with Edge of Sanity as well as countless other project bands ( Maceration, Bloodbath etc...etc).

Invisible takes off where the previous album Alive Again: the Breathing Shadow part IV ended. The style had moved towards a more hard rocking / heavy prog sound with neo progressive tendencies on that album compared to the more symphonic approach of the early albums. The move towards heavy prog with lots of organ and hard/ heavy rock riffs is now completed and there are only few times on Invisible that the neo progressive elements appear. When they do it´s a really nice change to the now heavy prog sound. Invisible is actually a pretty heavy album and at times border metal.

All the songs on the album are good but I must confess that I enjoy the least heavy songs the most. I find songs like the beautiful The Wake and the progressive Stalingrad to be the highlights on the album. I also enjoy songs like Still Alive and Atlantis Rising. But as I said the album generally holds high quality.

The musicianship is really good and this time we hear even more facettes of Dan Swanö´s great voice. Tom Nouga plays some nice guitar solos on the album as well. It seems like this style suits him fine.

The production is the most heavy sound that Nightingale has had up until now.

The coverart is very well done. Lots of atmosphere.

After the brilliant Alive Again: the Breathing Shadow part IV I remember being a bit disappointed with the more heavy approach Nightingale has pursued on Invisible. I like heavy music but with Nightingale I have always enjoyed their more subtle beautiful parts. The omnipresent organ does annoy me a bit too. Sometimes it sounds great though. So this is not my favorite Nightingale album and that hasn´t changed since the first time I listened to it even though I have had this album and listened to it since the day it was released. I´ll have to go with a 3 star rating and recommend that you start with Nightingale´s second album The Closing Chronicles before listening to any of the other albums from Nightingale. This one isn´t bad though just not as good as I think they were earlier in their career.

Send comments to UMUR (BETA) | Report this review (#176626) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, July 13, 2008

Review by Conor Fynes
2 stars 'Invisible' - Nightingale (4/10)

This album came highly recommended to me as a great 'prog' album. Now, after having listened a good few times, I still don't see what the prog appeal is. This is nothing more than radio rock. As far as AOR goes, it's not bad, but this is really nothing special. 'Invisible' is essentially what Nickelback would sound like if Chad Kroger listened to Opeth.

The only song that has any remote prog appeal is the closer 'Stalingrad' which makes use of synthesizers. However, the rest of the album doesn't really seem to push the barrier much.

'Invisible' doesn't work on an album-level. There isn't really a flow, seeing as most of the songs follow a similar format. There isn't a complete void of musical credibility however. Some songs such as 'Raincheck On My Demise' is certainly listenable. However, even then there isn't enough meat on the bones to consider this Prog. Maybe remotely prog related, but not prog. I won't lie however, alot of the songs on 'Invisible' (with a particular note on 'Still Alive') can be pretty damned catchy, but it's just one of those albums that becomes less and less enjoyable with each listen.

Coming from such an influential figure as Dan Swano, I would be expecting much more than this dissapointment. From someone who practically innovated the Progressive Death Metal movement, a radio rock 'collection of songs' really doesn't do such a man justice. Dissapointing.

Send comments to Conor Fynes (BETA) | Report this review (#202452) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, February 11, 2009

3 stars This album surprised me a lot, in fact I didn't like at first but after the second or third listening it quickly became addictive and enjoyable. I mean is a great hard-rock/melodic metal album with very nice arrangements and melodies, but not proggy at all, except maybe for Stalingrad. Great a ... (read more)

Report this review (#77876) | Posted by mistertorture | Thursday, May 11, 2006 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of NIGHTINGALE "Invisible"