Ayreon Loser album cover

Buy AYREON Music
from partners
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 2004

1. Loser [Star One Version] (3:35)
2. How You Gonna See Me Now (3:51)
3. Into The Black Hole [Live] (4:25)
4. Castle Hall [Acoustic Version] (4:07)

- Arjen Anthony Lucassen / guitars and vocals
- Devin Townsend / vocals
- Ed Warby / acoustic drums
- Ewa albering / flute
- Irene Jansen / vocals
- Jeroen Goosens / flutes, bassoon, descant, didgeridoo, panpipes, treble recorder
- John McManus / flutes, whistle
- Mike Baker / vocals
- Peter Vink / bass
- Robert Baba / violin

CD InsideOut Records (2004)

Thanks to mor7mx for the addition

Buy AYREON Loser Music

Inside Out 2004

More places to buy AYREON music online Buy AYREON & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

AYREON Loser ratings distribution

AYREON Loser reviews

Review by King of Loss
3 stars This is another one of Ayreon's Singles/EPs and the main song here exemplifed is Loser. This is however not the album version, which I must say is not one of Ayreon's better songs. Arjen shoulda have put the album version onto this.

The other 3 songs are not really especially special, with all of them being very mediocre when not with the album.

Buy Ayreon albums instead of buying these good, but non-essential singles/Eps!

Review by memowakeman
2 stars Besides Day Eleven : Love, this is the other single of The Human Equation, Loser is the main song here, but i have to tell you that this is not the same version as the album, this version is shorter and with a different arrangement, but anyway its quite similar, i prefer The Human Equation version. How you gonna see me now is a good song, but like the other is onlya complement for the single, Int the Black Hole is a live song, with the great voice of Irene Jansen, and Castle Hall is the last song of this single, the most beautifl of these singles are the cover , the songs are good i know, but we ca enjoy 15 minutes only if we are fans. This is not the best single i ever listened, thats why thi doesnt deserves to be more than 2 stars. Its good but only for collectors.

3 stars My first single review! Well, I bought all three The Human Equation singles at once, and I like this one best. "Loser" isn't the best song of the album, but I find it fun to listen to. The version on this one is a much shorter one (The "Star One Version"), where the only real difference wou ... (read more)

Report this review (#89005) | Posted by Tailscent | Tuesday, September 5, 2006 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of AYREON "Loser"