Steve Howe

2. Where I Belong
3. Sensitive Chaos
4. Pennants
5. Country Viper
6. Excerpt from 'Close to the Edge'
7. Diary of a Man Who Vanished
13. While Rome's Burning
14. Raga/My White Bicycle
15. Wurm

Steve Howe "Acoustic"
1. Excerpt from 'The Ancient'
2. To Be Over

- Virgil Howe / keyboards
- Derrick Taylor / bass
- Dylan Howe / drums

DVD Classic Pictures DVD7844X

Thanks to erik neuteboom for the addition
and to [email protected] for the last updates

STEVE HOWE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy STEVE HOWE Remedy Live Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
Homebrew 5Homebrew 5
Anthology (2CD)Anthology (2CD)
Rhino Records 2015
Steve Howe - Natural Timbre And Portraits Of Bob Dylan by Steve HoweSteve Howe - Natural Timbre And Portraits Of Bob Dylan by Steve Howe
The Store For Music Limited
Motif 1Motif 1
Howesounds 2008
Grand Scheme of ThingsGrand Scheme of Things
Relativity 1993

More places to buy STEVE HOWE music online Buy STEVE HOWE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

STEVE HOWE Remedy Live ratings distribution

STEVE HOWE Remedy Live reviews

Review by erik neuteboom
3 stars Early 2004 I wrote his biography for Prog Archives as a tribute to my first guitar hero. On this DVD you can witness Steve Howe's incredible virtuosity and versatiliy. On the first part he plays with his own band featuring his two sons Virgil on keyboards (he looks very similar to the young Steve Howe) and Dylan on drums. You can enjoy his play in a wide variety of styles: cheerful country in "Country viper", Ventures-inspired guitar rock in "Diary of a man who vanished" and bluesrock in "Pennants. Not everybody will be pleased with the way Steve turned the bombastic archetypical progrock composition "Close to the edge" into a mellow camp-fire song but I love the warm atmosphere. One of the higlights is the track "Raga" (the most popular ethnic music from India) in which Steve delivers a splendid sitar-like sound, very compelling! It is followed by the Tomorrow (Howe's early steps to success) song "My white bicycle" (strong rendition) and "Wurm" (strong guitarwork but I miss the synthesizer duel). To me Steve Howe plays very well with his band, I enjoyed their music. The second part features Stve Howe solo on the acoustic guitar, what a stunning performance, from "Excerpt from The ancient" and "Mood for a day" to "Intersection blues" (exciting blend of blues and ragtime) and the inevitable but amazing "Clap". GREAT! The final part includes a "Tour story", a nice bonus. I award this DVD with 3 stars for the average proghead and 4 stars for the guitar freaks!

Post a review of STEVE HOWE "Remedy Live"