WAITING FOR THE TIDE

Mind's Eye Waiting for the Tide album cover

Buy MIND'S EYE Music
Studio Album, released in 2000

1. Frozen Tears (6:53)
2. Calling (Father to Son) (5:48)
3. A Pond of Thoughts (4:46)
4. Closer (Spirits in the Room Part 1) (5:19)
5. In my Mind (Spirits in the Room Part 2) (7:52)
6. Primitive Light (5:42)
7. Jealousy in Disguise (6:21)
8. Fall on Trust (4:19)
9. Circles in the Sand (6:34)
10. ... Fade Out (1:10)

Search MIND'S EYE Waiting for the Tide lyrics

Search MIND'S EYE Waiting for the Tide tabs

- Johan Niemann / basses
- Fredrik Grunberger / all guitars
- Daniel Flores / drums / percussion and all keyboards
- Andreas Novak / vocals

MIND'S EYE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy MIND'S EYE Waiting for the Tide Music

Waiting for the TideWaiting for the Tide
Lion Music Finland 2006
1994: Afterglow1994: Afterglow
Lion Music 2008
JON LUCIEN - I AM NOW/MIND'S EYE/RASHIDA - NEW CD BOXSET US $18.61 Buy It Now 2h 14m
SMALL FACES "MY MIND'S EYE" UK DECCA F.12500 1966 MATRIX T1-1C WITHDRAWN US $14.58 [0 bids]
VINNIE MOORE - MIND'S EYE KOREA EX LP W/Insert US $9.99 Buy It Now 7h 7m
STILTSKIN the mind's eye Cassette - POLAND US $6.90 Buy It Now 7h 29m
SMALL FACES*MY MIND'S EYE*I CAN'T DANCE WITH YOU*1966*DECCA*BEAT*MOD*EX- US $16.20 Buy It Now 10h 36m
Vinnie Moore - Mind's Eye KICP-91511 CD Mini LP Japan +OBI US $34.80 Buy It Now 16h 35m
Beyond The Mind's Eye-1992-Jan Hammer-Original Soundtrack-15 Track-CD US $43.49 Buy It Now 16h 54m
Sirenia My Mind's Eye 2 T US $19.99 [0 bids]
John Lucien Mind's eye Japan CD w/obi BVCP-7434 US $22.99 Buy It Now 1 day
VINNIE MOORE Mind's Eye orig 87 GERMANY Roadrunner CD US $29.75 Buy It Now 1 day
CHILLOUT ROOM-cool grooves-DOWNTEMPO-chill out/NOISY CRAYONS-One Mind's Eye/MORE US $10.29 Buy It Now 1 day
JOHN LUCIEN MIND'S EYE LP RCA PROMO US $15.00 Buy It Now 2 days
MIND'S EYE - WORK OF ART - NEW CD US $12.47 Buy It Now 2 days
The Gate To The Mind's Eye-1994-Original Soundtrack CD US $43.49 Buy It Now 2 days
The Gate to the Mind's Eye by Thomas Dolby (CD, Oct-1994, Giant (USA)) PROMO CD US $4.79 Buy It Now 2 days
Mind's Eye by Rod Stewart (CD, Jul-2000, BCI Music (Brentwood Communication)) US $2.99 Buy It Now 2 days
1994 Eterne De Sade Beyond The Mind's Eye Rare Demo Black Death Metal SEALED US $9.99 [0 bids]
Stiltskin 'The Mind's Eye' RARE1994 US 11-Track CD Jewel Case EastWest 61785-2 US $9.49 [0 bids]
The Gate to the Mind's Eye by Thomas Dolby (CD, Oct-1994, Giant (USA)) US $7.59 [0 bids]
VINNIE MOORE MIND'S EYE (1986) JAPAN CD APCY-2008 FEMS VICIOUS RUMORS US $34.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Mind's Eye by Vinnie Moore *New CD* US $11.13 Buy It Now 2 days
Vinnie Moore (UFO) "Mind's Eye" 1986 Dutch Roadrunner Records LP US $9.72 Buy It Now 2 days
Mind's Eye - Demo 1998 Cassette US $9.97 [0 bids]
Karen Savoca & The Mind`s Eye-Walkin` The Bridge CD NEW US $15.28 Buy It Now 3 days
Thomas Dolby The Gate To The Mind's Eye Cd US $13.99 Buy It Now 3 days
VINNIE MOORE - MIND`S EYE - 262456027CD US $20.90 Buy It Now 3 days
VINNIE MOORE Mind's Eye power neo-classical prog metal Lp US $10.26 [0 bids]
VINNIE MOORE Mind's Eye neo-classical metal 10 days Lp US $10.26 [0 bids]
VINNIE MOORE- Mind's Eye LP (1986 Heavy Metal, Guitar Virtuoso) EX- Vinyl US $8.30 Buy It Now 3 days
HYBRID ICE - MIND'S EYE CLASSIC AOR BAND! CD US $3.22 [1 bids]
VINNIE MOORE - MIND'S EYE RARE ORG 1st PRESS USA 1986 LP HEAVY METAL US $9.99 [0 bids]
SMALL FACES: My Mind's Eye / I Can't Dance With You 45 (UK, centre intact, T2-1 US $18.00 Buy It Now 3 days
e3355 LP / Jon Lucien - MIND'S EYE ( 1996 JAPAN PRESS ) w/LYRICS - LIMITED VINYL US $14.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Vinnie Moore USA 1986 NM CD Mind's Eye Shrapnel Records Label Tony MacAlpine US $39.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Vinnie Moore - Mind's Eye (NEW CD) US $22.26 Buy It Now 4 days
Small Faces(7" Vinyl 2nd Press)My Mind's Eye / I Can't Dance With You-UK-Ex/Ex- US $40.49 Buy It Now 4 days
Small Faces(7" Vinyl 1st Issue)My Mind's Eye / I Can't Dance With You-UK-Ex/VG+ US $45.35 Buy It Now 4 days
Stiltskin The Mind's Eye (New) Cassette Album White Water 5028925000146 US $4.52 Buy It Now 4 days
Jan Hammer - Beyond The Mind's Eye (CD Album) US $9.70 Buy It Now 4 days
LUCIEN, Jon - Mind's Eye - LP US $19.60 Buy It Now 4 days
Small Faces - My Mind's Eye / I Cant Dance With You Decca F12500 UK 1966 vinyl US $16.19 Buy It Now 4 days
(P3)*SMALL FACES My Mind's Eye T1-1C Excellent/ BSide VG (small mark) US $19.44 Buy It Now 4 days
Vinnie Moore Mind's Eye SH-1027 US $9.95 Buy It Now 4 days
Vinnie Moore - Mind's Eye Shrapnel Records 1986 US $10.00 [0 bids]
Thomas Dolby - Gate to the Mind's Eye - New Sealed CD US $8.50 Buy It Now 4 days
SMALL FACES "MY MINDīS EYE" SUPER RARE 7" FIRST PRESSING HOLLAND 1966 GARAGE NM US $59.99 [0 bids]
SMALL FACES " MY MIND'S EYE " (DECCA) 1966 VG+ US $2.92 [0 bids]
Waiting for the Tide [Bonus Tracks] by Mind's Eye (CD, Feb-2000, Round) US $8.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Carus Thompson - Caravan - CD (Mind's Eye 2011) US $13.05 Buy It Now 5 days
SUBLIMINAL MENTAL REHEARSAL AID- MENTAL CREATIVE MIND'S EYE VISUALIZATION SKILLS US $12.99 Buy It Now 5 days
KAREN SAVOCA & THE MIND'S EYE Walkin' The Bridge 1999 CD US $10.00 [0 bids]
Mind's Eye, Moore, Vinnie, New US $16.63 Buy It Now 5 days
The Mind's Eye Radio Drama on Cassettes 6 Tapes San Francisco Jabberwocky US $5.50 [0 bids]
VINNIE MOORE - MIND'S EYE NEW CD US $22.62 Buy It Now 5 days
Vinnie Moore Mind's Eye vinyl LP album record Dutch RR9635 ROADRUNNER 1986 US $25.84 Buy It Now 5 days
VINNIE MOORE Mind's Eye -Low FREE POST! US $14.57 Buy It Now 6 days
Vinnie Moore(Vinyl LP)Mind's Eye's-Road Runner-RR 9635-Netherlands-VG/VG US $16.19 Buy It Now 6 days
The Gate to the Mind's Eye by Thomas Dolby *New CD* US $9.73 Buy It Now 6 days
dc Talk - AAA Sampler/Day By Day/Jesus Freak/Mind's Eye+2- U.S. PROMO cd - RARE! US $8.97 Buy It Now 6 days
VINNIE MOORE - MIND'S EYE - NEW CD US $14.91 Buy It Now 7 days
Vinnie Moore: Mind's Eye CD 1986 Shrapnel Records USA SH-1027cd Original US $12.95 Buy It Now 7 days
LEADERS OF THE NEW SCHOOL"T.I.M.E.(THE INNER MIND'S EYE)2xLP-US ORIG 1993 ELEKTR US $29.99 Buy It Now 7 days
Vinnie Moore - Mind's Eye NEW CD Digi US $21.35 Buy It Now 7 days
VINNIE MOORE MIND'S EYE 1987 JAPAN CD OBI 3200yen MP32 1ST PRESS US $199.99 Buy It Now 8 days
VINNIE MOORE Mind's Eye KOREA Roadrunner 1990 LP Debut Album ! Free Shipping ! US $33.95 Buy It Now 8 days
The Gate to the Mind's Eye by Thomas Dolby (CD, Oct-1994, Giant (USA)) US $1.37 Buy It Now 8 days
Vinnie Moore: Mind's eye ~ cassette tape ~ 5d US $12.50 Buy It Now 8 days
STILTSKIN / THE MIND'S EYE / CASSETTE TAPE / WHITE WATER (1994) US $8.08 Buy It Now 8 days
VINNIE MOORE MIND'S EYE VINYL LP SH-1027 US $9.99 Buy It Now 8 days
JAN HAMMER - BEYOND THE MIND'S EYE - 1993 MCA Electronic / new age US $3.22 [0 bids]
MORIFADE-IMAGINARIUM-CD-power-metal-medow-rising faith-meduza-mind's eye US $12.99 Buy It Now 8 days
Meduza-Now and Forever RARE CD Morifade Mindīs Eye Autumn Lords style US $9.99 Buy It Now 9 days
Mind's Eye - Vinnie Moore New & Sealed Compact Disc Free Shipping US $46.06 Buy It Now 9 days
SEALED soul/jazz LP ~ JON LUCIEN - Mind's Eye ~ RCA 0493 US $49.95 Buy It Now 9 days
VINNIE MOORE Mind's Eye '86 LP US HAIR metal VICIOUS RUMORS UFO SILVER pr MINT- US $14.99 Buy It Now 9 days
SIRENIA - MY MIND'S EYE (IMPORT) NEW CD US $35.81 Buy It Now 9 days
Vinnie Moore - Mind's Eye CD 1986 Japan Mini LP KICP-91511 US $37.00 Buy It Now 10 days
SIRENIA my mind's eye CD 2 track radio edit promo with info stickered case b/w a US $8.08 Buy It Now 10 days
2x WOLFMOTHER 7"s Mind's Eye Earth's Rotation Around The & Woman MSTRKRFT Remix US $12.95 Buy It Now 10 days
Sirenia - My Mind's Eye [CD New] US $31.74 Buy It Now 10 days
Mind's Eye - Vinnie Moore New & Sealed Compact Disc Free Shipping US $22.43 Buy It Now 10 days
1994: The Afterglow by Mind's Eye (CD, Apr-2008, Lion Muisc) US $15.85 Buy It Now 10 days
Jan Hammer - Beyond the Mind's Eye New Sealed Cassette US $24.50 Buy It Now 10 days
I Am Now/mind's Eye/rashida - Jon Lucien New & Sealed Compact Disc Free Shipping US $26.87 Buy It Now 11 days
Jon Lucien Mind's Eye 1974 LP Vinyl NM NICE Original Press APL1-0493 Funk US $24.99 Buy It Now 11 days
Jan Hammer CD Beyond The Mind's Eye Miramar 1992 USED Columbia House club issue US $3.49 Buy It Now 11 days
Small Faces, My Mind's Eye / I Can't Dance With You US $20.00 Buy It Now 12 days
From the Mind's Eye of a Blind Tuesda - Tasaday Gentle New & Sealed CD US $20.27 Buy It Now 12 days
VINNIE MOORE Mind's Eye JAPAN MINI LP CD New Shrapnel US $39.99 Buy It Now 12 days
Thomas Dolby - Gate To the Mind's Eye - U.S. PROMO cd - RARE! US $7.17 Buy It Now 12 days
MIND'S EYE - INTO THE UNKNOWN : CD : US 1998 Sensory SR3002 : Progressive Metal US $19.99 Buy It Now 12 days
Beyond the Mind's Eye by Jan Hammer (Cassette, Miramar) NEW US $14.99 Buy It Now 12 days
VINNIE MOORE - MIND'S EYE [VINNIE MOORE] [4988003395360] - NEW CD US $37.36 Buy It Now 13 days
VINNIE MOORE vinyl record MIND'S EYE SHRAPNEL RECORDS ORIGINAL 1986 PRESS US $16.00 Buy It Now 13 days
ROD STEWART - MIND'S EYE (090096046327) - NEW CD US $7.98 Buy It Now 13 days
Jon Lucien - I Am Now/Mind's Eye/Rashida [CD New] US $21.59 Buy It Now 13 days
THOMAS DOLBY / THE GATE TO THE MIND'S EYE JAPAN CD OOP W/OBI US $24.99 Buy It Now 13 days
Vinne Moore Mind's Eye US $5.99 Buy It Now 14 days
Sirenia(CD Single Promo)My Mind's Eye-Germany-New US $15.79 Buy It Now 14 days
Vinnie Moore - Mind's Eye [CD New] US $40.34 Buy It Now 14 days

More places to buy MIND'S EYE music online Buy MIND'S EYE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for MIND'S EYE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

MIND'S EYE Waiting for the Tide ratings distribution

MIND'S EYE Waiting for the Tide reviews

Review by Greger
4 stars Once again I have the privilege to review an overwhelmingly good Swedish Progressive Metal band. MIND'S EYE's second album "Waiting for the Tide" will probably be one of my favourite albums in the progressive metal genre at the end of the year. Though I haven't heard of them before, the band was originally formed in 1992 as AFTERGLOW.

Their highly complex metal is showing a band of excellent musicians, and the compositions is blending progressive metal with a little bit of AOR and fusion. You can hear some reminiscences to bands such as DREAM THEATER, MARILLION, QUEENSRYCHE, RUSH, VANDEN PLAS and YES. Andreas Novak who has performed in Sweden and Lithuania with Andrew Lloyd Webber's "Jesus Christ Superstar" last year handles the strong and powerful vocals.

The beautiful cover artwork are a masterpiece in it's own rights. Not surprisingly it's done by the magnificent Mattias Norén who have created art works for bands such as ARENA, FORGOTTEN SUNS, MAYADOME, MOURNINGSTAR, TRIANGLE and WOLVERINE.

This is a high quality Swedish progressive metal album that is highly recommended. Don't just go waiting for the album, go buy it!

Send comments to Greger (BETA) | Report this review (#4857) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, July 03, 2004

5 stars This album is fantastic !! It's one of my favorite of all the time. I like it much more than the third and fourth album of Mind's Eye (I didn't heard the first one). Ofcourse Gentelman's Houricane is absolutely fantastic, but it's complytely different style of progressive metal music. I think it ... (read more)

Report this review (#180001) | Posted by judaspriestfan | Tuesday, August 19, 2008 | Review Permanlink

3 stars First of all this is not Progressive Metal. But itīs good stuff. Listens like a mix of ENCHANT, SAGA, JOURNEY, even sometimes a little bit TOTO and own ideas of the guys from MINDīS EYE. I like all this named bands, so this CD is good. Good Melodic-Rock. ... (read more)

Report this review (#81437) | Posted by | Sunday, June 18, 2006 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of MIND'S EYE "Waiting for the Tide"