WAITING FOR THE TIDE

Mind's Eye Waiting for the Tide album cover

Buy MIND'S EYE Music
Studio Album, released in 2000

1. Frozen Tears (6:53)
2. Calling (Father to Son) (5:48)
3. A Pond of Thoughts (4:46)
4. Closer (Spirits in the Room Part 1) (5:19)
5. In my Mind (Spirits in the Room Part 2) (7:52)
6. Primitive Light (5:42)
7. Jealousy in Disguise (6:21)
8. Fall on Trust (4:19)
9. Circles in the Sand (6:34)
10. ... Fade Out (1:10)

Search MIND'S EYE Waiting for the Tide lyrics

Search MIND'S EYE Waiting for the Tide tabs

- Johan Niemann / basses
- Fredrik Grunberger / all guitars
- Daniel Flores / drums / percussion and all keyboards
- Andreas Novak / vocals

MIND'S EYE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy MIND'S EYE Waiting for the Tide Music

Waiting for the TideWaiting for the Tide
Lion Music Finland 2006
1994: Afterglow1994: Afterglow
Lion Music 2008
VINNIE MOORE-Mind's Eye/GUITAR/Tony MacAlpine/HARD ROCK US $7.29 Buy It Now 1h 43m
VINNIE MOORE Mind's Eye, original Shrapnel vinyl LP, 1986, VG+/VG-, metal US $9.99 Buy It Now 8h 34m
Thomas Dolby Gate to the Mind's Eye CD US $5.24 Buy It Now 16h 15m
JAN HAMMER Beyond The Mind's Eye CD Album US $13.80 Buy It Now 20h 3m
Vinnie Moore - Mind's Eye Shrapnel Records 1986 US $10.00 [0 bids]
Vinni Moore - Mind's Eye 1986 Metal vinyl record. US $10.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Instrumental Masterpieces Twelve Audio Cassettes from The Mind's Eye US $29.18 Buy It Now 1 day
Mind's Eye - Work Of Art [CD New] US $13.83 Buy It Now 1 day
THOMAS DOLBY-THE GATE TO THE MIND'S EYE-9 TRACK CD-1999-USA-DR.FIORELLA TERENZI US $10.50 Buy It Now 1 day
VINNIE MOORE "MIND'S EYE" ALBUM. MINT!! US $20.00 [0 bids]
SUBLIMINAL MENTAL REHEARSAL AID- MENTAL CREATIVE MIND'S EYE VISUALIZATION SKILLS US $12.99 Buy It Now 1 day
UK Press/Small Faces/I Can't Dance With You/My Mind's Eye/7"/45Decca record12500 US $16.35 Buy It Now 1 day
^ VINNIE MOORE mind's eye KICP 91511 JAPAN MINI LP CD US $37.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Jon Lucien-Mind's Eye-70s SOUL JAZZ LATIN-NEW LP US $27.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Small Faces - My Mind's Eye 1966 7" Decca F.12500 US $5.63 Buy It Now 1 day
MIND'S EYE - WORK OF ART NEW CD US $23.81 Buy It Now 2 days
Vinnie Moore LP Mind's Eye MINT ORIG Metal Guitar Hero Shrapnel Lbl. US $6.00 [0 bids]
Rod Stewart Mind's Eye CD Early Recordings Rock 'n' Roll US $2.00 [0 bids]
KAREN SAVOCA & THE MIND'S EYE Walkin' The Bridge 1999 CD US $10.00 [0 bids]
VINNIE MOORE Mind's Eye '86 LP US HAIR metal VICIOUS RUMORS UFO SILVER pr MINT- US $14.99 [0 bids]
VINNIE MOORE Mind's Eye US Original LP 1986 Shrapnel Guitar Free/Safe Shipping ! US $33.95 Buy It Now 2 days
VINNIE MOORE - MIND'S EYE / JAPAN OBI / NM MINT- US $49.99 Buy It Now 2 days
SMALL FACES "MY MIND'S EYE" UK DECCA F.12500 1966 MATRIX T1-1C WITHDRAWN US $14.49 [0 bids]
JON LUCIEN Mind's Eye LP RCA Victor APL1-0493 Rare Soul Vinyl Record EXC orig US $60.00 Buy It Now 3 days
THOMAS DOLBY - GATE TO THE MIND'S EYE NEW CD US $15.20 Buy It Now 3 days
VINNIE MOORE: TIME ODYSSEY (NM) + MIND'S EYE (NM-) 2 RARE LPs U.F.O. GUITARIST US $13.99 [0 bids]
Robert Hoyt Mind's Eye CD red mud records digipak I ship WORLDWIDE US $20.67 Buy It Now 3 days
THOMAS DOLBY - THE GATE TO THE MIND'S EYE - NEW CD US $9.30 Buy It Now 3 days
Small Faces(7" Vinyl 1st Issue)My Mind's Eye / I Can't Dance With You-UK-Ex/VG US $15.99 Buy It Now 4 days
WOLFMOTHER Mind's Eye w/ RARE UNRELEASE TRK CD Single US $39.99 Buy It Now 4 days
SMALL FACES my mind's eye 7" year on left hand side of label design matrix ends US $8.44 Buy It Now 4 days
Gate to the Mind's Eye (ost) - Thomas Dolby New & Sealed Compact Disc Free Shipp US $17.86 Buy It Now 4 days
Thomas Dolby - The Gate to the Mind's Eye CD 1994 Giant US $4.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Thomas Dolby CD..The Gate to the Mind's Eye ..SOUNDTRACK US $5.99 Buy It Now 4 days
VINNIE MOORE MIND'S EYE with OBI JAPAN LP ultra rare!! US $24.99 [0 bids]
THOMAS DOLBY - THE GATE TO THE MIND'S EYE CD US $3.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Wolfmother - Witchcraft Tales Pyramid Dimension Mind's Eye (CD 2006) US $5.99 Buy It Now 4 days
VINNIE MOORE Mind's Eye neo-classical metal 10 days Lp US $10.26 [0 bids]
JON LUCIEN - MIND'S EYE NEW LP SEALED US $32.12 Buy It Now 5 days
Vinnie Moore / Mind's Eye JAPAN APCY-2008 B US $34.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Stiltskin CD - Rest In Peace - from album The Mind's Eye - DJ CD US $4.99 Buy It Now 5 days
O Am Now/rashida/mind's Eye 0743218696923, CD, BRAND NEW FREE P&H US $20.12 Buy It Now 5 days
MIND'S EYE - WAITING FOR THE TIDE [BONUS TRACKS] - NEW CD US $14.55 Buy It Now 5 days
NEW - Beyond the Mind's Eye by Hammer, Jan US $39.80 Buy It Now 5 days
ANDREAS NOVAK Novacation + 1 Japan CD 2011 Mind's Eye, House of Shakira vocalist US $24.50 Buy It Now 5 days
Jon Lucien Mind's Eye Japan Mini LP US $24.99 Buy It Now 5 days
The Gate to the Mind's Eye by Thomas Dolby (CD, Oct-1994, Giant (USA)) US $6.99 [0 bids]
WILL ROGERS "RADIO SHOW" CASSETTE 1983 the mind's eye US $4.50 Buy It Now 6 days
Vinnie Moore-Mind's Eye-Shrapnel 1027-NICE US $19.99 Buy It Now 6 days
THE SMALL FACES MY MIND'S EYE / I CAN'T DANCE WITH YOU 45 UK DECCA 1966 MOD US $1.59 [1 bids]
JAN HAMMER - BEYOND THE MIND'S EYE - 1993 MCA Electronic / new age US $3.20 [0 bids]
(WN&) THE MIND'S EYE WALKIN' THE BRIDGE KAREN SAVOCA PETE HEITZMAN FAST SHIP US $13.77 Buy It Now 6 days
Mind's Eye Juan Carlos 7" Rope A Dope RAD#2 Near Mint (NM or M-) US $11.77 Buy It Now 6 days
Vinnie Moore - Mind's Eye KICP-91511 CD Mini LP Japan +OBI US $34.80 Buy It Now 6 days
Sirenia My Mind's Eye 2 T US $19.99 [0 bids]
Vinnie Moore "Mind's Eye" LP Printed in Korea US $19.99 Buy It Now 6 days
NEW The Mind's Eye Classic Radio Drama 12 Cassette Set US $15.99 Buy It Now 6 days
VINNIE MOORE Mind's Eye 1987 JAPAN 1ST CD MP32-5111 VICIOUS RUMORS UFO U.F.O. US $19.99 Buy It Now 6 days
(P2)* SMALL FACES My Mind's Eye T2 matrix Beautiful vinyl 1966 EX++ 7" US $23.18 Buy It Now 6 days
CARUS THOMPSON MIND'S EYE RARE 5 TRACK OZ PRESSING CD - NEAR MINT US $12.26 Buy It Now 6 days
VINNIE MOORE MIND'S EYE US $44.99 Buy It Now 6 days
VINNIE MOORE(KOREA LP 12")MIND'S EYE w/INSERT '89 WHITE LABEL PROMO! roadrunner US $8.99 Buy It Now 6 days
Small Faces(7" Vinyl 1st Issue)My Mind's Eye / I Can't Dance With You-UK-Ex/VG US $16.08 Buy It Now 6 days
VINNIE MOORE Mind's Eye neo-classical prog metal Lp US $10.56 Buy It Now 7 days
Wolfmother(CD Single Promo)Mind's Eye-Modular-Very Good US $10.45 Buy It Now 7 days
SMALL FACES DJ 45 ON RARE RCA LABEL "My Mind's Eye / I Can't Dance with You" US $9.95 Buy It Now 7 days
Mind's Eye by Rod Stewart (CD, Jul-2000, BCI Music (Brentwood Communication)) US $5.99 Buy It Now 7 days
Vinnie Moore - Mind's Eye ( cassette) US $6.50 Buy It Now 7 days
SMALL FACES - MY MIND'S EYE 7" VINYL US $16.08 Buy It Now 7 days
Wolfmother(CD Single Promo)Mind's Eye-Modular-Very Good US $11.39 Buy It Now 8 days
VINNIE MOORE Mind's Eye '86 LP US HAIR metal VICIOUS RUMORS UFO SILVER pr NMint US $11.99 Buy It Now 8 days
VINNIE MOORE Mind's Eye '86 LP US HAIR metal VICIOUS RUMORS UFO SILVER press US $11.99 Buy It Now 8 days
The Mind's Eye by Stiltskin EastWest rare promo 1994 version 61785-2 US $9.99 Buy It Now 8 days
NORTHERN UPROAR From A Window CD 4 Tracks Inc Credibility/My Mind'S Eye/This Mo US $5.23 Buy It Now 8 days
Vinnie Moore - Mind's Eye (2854) Roadrunner Records (1986) RR 9635 - 12" LP US $12.69 Buy It Now 8 days
The Mind's Eye (VHS Movie) US $2.99 Buy It Now 8 days
Wolfmother - Mind's Eye 3 Track CD Single US $6.96 Buy It Now 8 days
Rare cd MIND'S EYE - Into The Unknown first edition Sensory 1998 rush US $25.99 Buy It Now 9 days
org 1979 LORD OF RINGS 12 audio cassette WOOD BOX SET MIND'S EYE NPR radio US $20.00 Buy It Now 9 days
Mind's Eye demo ~ cassette tape ~ 8c US $10.00 Buy It Now 9 days
Wolfmother - Mind's Eye (2 track promo CD single) US $9.64 Buy It Now 9 days
VINNIE MOORE - Mind's Eye LP 1986 Roadrunner RR 9635 EU Press US $3.20 [0 bids]
Stiltskin 'The Mind's Eye' RARE1994 US 11-Track CD Jewel Case EastWest 61785-2 US $9.49 [0 bids]
SMALL FACES: My Mind's Eye / I Can't Dance With You 45 (rare stock 45, faint w US $35.00 Buy It Now 9 days
Kerry Livgren - Odyssey Into The Mind's Eye CD soundtrack US $17.99 Buy It Now 9 days
Mind's Eye * by Hybrid Ice (CD, Jul-2009, CD Baby (distributor)) US $34.11 Buy It Now 10 days
My Mind's Eye - Sirenia New & Sealed CD-JEWEL CASE Free Shipping US $35.20 Buy It Now 10 days
JON LUCIEN / MIND'S EYE orig RCA APL1-0493 VG++ to NM US $34.99 Buy It Now 10 days
VINNIE MOORE MIND'S EYE JAPAN CD OBI 3200yen MP32 1ST US $199.99 Buy It Now 10 days
FARO - DAWN OF FOREVER - NEW!!!! AVALON, MIND'S EYE US $7.99 Buy It Now 10 days
My Mind's Eye - Steve Tefft CD US $10.00 Buy It Now 10 days
Vinnie Moore-Mind's Eye KOREA LP SHEET US $9.99 Buy It Now 10 days
Jon Lucien Mind's Eye 1995 Japan Edition Sample CD SEALED! US $23.99 Buy It Now 10 days
JON LUCIEN - I AM NOW/MIND'S EYE/RASHIDA - NEW CD BOXSET US $17.33 Buy It Now 11 days
Stiltskin The Mind's Eye (New) Cassette Album White Water 5028925000146 US $4.49 Buy It Now 11 days
STILTSKIN the mind's eye Cassette - POLAND US $6.90 Buy It Now 12 days
VINNIE MOORE - MIND'S EYE KOREA EX LP W/Insert US $9.99 Buy It Now 12 days
SMALL FACES*MY MIND'S EYE*I CAN'T DANCE WITH YOU*1966*DECCA*BEAT*MOD*EX- US $16.10 Buy It Now 12 days
Beyond The Mind's Eye-1992-Jan Hammer-Original Soundtrack-15 Track-CD US $43.73 Buy It Now 12 days
John Lucien Mind's eye Japan CD w/obi BVCP-7434 US $22.99 Buy It Now 13 days

More places to buy MIND'S EYE music online Buy MIND'S EYE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for MIND'S EYE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

MIND'S EYE Waiting for the Tide ratings distribution

MIND'S EYE Waiting for the Tide reviews

Review by Greger
4 stars Once again I have the privilege to review an overwhelmingly good Swedish Progressive Metal band. MIND'S EYE's second album "Waiting for the Tide" will probably be one of my favourite albums in the progressive metal genre at the end of the year. Though I haven't heard of them before, the band was originally formed in 1992 as AFTERGLOW.

Their highly complex metal is showing a band of excellent musicians, and the compositions is blending progressive metal with a little bit of AOR and fusion. You can hear some reminiscences to bands such as DREAM THEATER, MARILLION, QUEENSRYCHE, RUSH, VANDEN PLAS and YES. Andreas Novak who has performed in Sweden and Lithuania with Andrew Lloyd Webber's "Jesus Christ Superstar" last year handles the strong and powerful vocals.

The beautiful cover artwork are a masterpiece in it's own rights. Not surprisingly it's done by the magnificent Mattias Norén who have created art works for bands such as ARENA, FORGOTTEN SUNS, MAYADOME, MOURNINGSTAR, TRIANGLE and WOLVERINE.

This is a high quality Swedish progressive metal album that is highly recommended. Don't just go waiting for the album, go buy it!

Send comments to Greger (BETA) | Report this review (#4857) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, July 03, 2004

5 stars This album is fantastic !! It's one of my favorite of all the time. I like it much more than the third and fourth album of Mind's Eye (I didn't heard the first one). Ofcourse Gentelman's Houricane is absolutely fantastic, but it's complytely different style of progressive metal music. I think it ... (read more)

Report this review (#180001) | Posted by judaspriestfan | Tuesday, August 19, 2008 | Review Permanlink

3 stars First of all this is not Progressive Metal. But it´s good stuff. Listens like a mix of ENCHANT, SAGA, JOURNEY, even sometimes a little bit TOTO and own ideas of the guys from MIND´S EYE. I like all this named bands, so this CD is good. Good Melodic-Rock. ... (read more)

Report this review (#81437) | Posted by | Sunday, June 18, 2006 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of MIND'S EYE "Waiting for the Tide"