LIVE 1975 AT Q.P.R. VOL. 1

Yes Live 1975 At Q.P.R. Vol. 1 album cover

Good, but non-essential

Buy YES Music
DVD/Video, released in 2005

1. Introduction - sound chaser (14:20)
2. Close to the edge (19:59)
3. To be over (9:41)
4. The gates of delirium (17:22)
5. I've seen all good people (11:30)
6. Long distance runaround (4:56)
7. The Clap (2:57)

Search YES Live 1975 At Q.P.R. Vol. 1 lyrics

Search YES Live 1975 At Q.P.R. Vol. 1 tabs

- Steve Howe / guitars
- Alan White / drums
- Jon Anderson / vocals
- Patrick Moraz / keyboards
- Chris Squire / bass

DVD Panorama Distribution Co.

Thanks to fishy for the addition
and to ProgLucky for the last updates

YES MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy YES Live 1975 At Q.P.R. Vol. 1 Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
Heaven & EarthHeaven & Earth
The Studio Albums 1969-1987The Studio Albums 1969-1987
Atlantic Catalog Group 2013
9012590125
Elektra / Wea 2004
Songs From Tsongas 35th Anniversary ConcertSongs From Tsongas 35th Anniversary Concert
Eagle Rock Entertainment 2014
Fly From HereFly From Here
Deluxe Edition
Frontiers Records 2011
Going for the OneGoing for the One
Atlantic 2003
Mathematic, YES! Grades 6-8 (DVD) McGraw Hill Glencoe US $6.39 Buy It Now 29m 41s
A Greater Yes (DVD, 2010, ASIN: B00308BAXK, Widescreen) Brand New US $7.82 Buy It Now 30m 42s
RICK WAKEMAN of YES New Sealed 2014 LIVE CONCERT & COMEDY PICTURE SHOW DVD US $17.99 Buy It Now 34m 17s
The Yes Men DVD NEW Sealed US $3.99 [0 bids]
40m 57s
Yes Man (DVD, 2009) US $5.00 [0 bids]
49m 26s
The Yes Men (DVD, 2005) US $2.95 Buy It Now 59m 44s
Bob the Builder - Yes We Can! (DVD, 2005)*SAVE*CLEARANCE*SAVE NOW! US $2.99 [0 bids]
Yes Man (Blu-ray Disc, 2009) US $6.95 Buy It Now 1h 17m
Yes Man (DVD, 2009) US $1.00 [0 bids]
e221 Japan Laserdisc Yes GREATEST VIDEO HITS HOLD ON MADRIGAL LEAVE IT ? US $32.70 Buy It Now 1h 31m
Yes Man and Don't Mess with the Zohan "USED DVD's" Great Price Free Shipping US $11.99 [0 bids]
Yes - Yessongs (DVD, 1998) US $17.95 Buy It Now 1h 47m
Lot of 2 LEGENDS OF ROCK ~ Yes ~ Yesyears ~ Laser Discs US $9.99 [0 bids]
6 Yes Minister Yes Prime Minister VHS 3 New FS Bishop's Gambit Official Secrets US $18.99 Buy It Now 2h 38m
Ray, the Notebook, Yes Man, the Break-up US $5.00 [0 bids]
Bob the Builder - Yes We Can! (DVD, 2010, Brand New) US $6.00 Buy It Now 2h 54m
Yes Man (DVD, 2009) JIM CARREY 2008 WIDESCREEN US $0.99 Buy It Now 3h 19m
Miracle Adventure Country of 5 Mirror Movie Yes! Pretty Cure! Tracking F/S Japan US $69.99 Buy It Now 3h 21m
Yes (DVD, 2005) WS US $1.52 Buy It Now 3h 22m
Yes Man (Blu-ray Disc, 2009) US $3.50 Buy It Now 3h 25m
UFC 88 DVD........2 DISK SET.......CHUCK!.........YES!.........GREAT PRICE... US $8.88 Buy It Now 4h 37m
LAUREL N HARDY......PREMIUM COLLECTORS EDITION......LIKE NEW....YES!.... US $22.22 Buy It Now 4h 38m
Yes virginia there is a Santa claus dvd US $5.99 [0 bids]
YES Anderson Bruford Wakeman Howe An Evening of Yes Music Plus VHS rare MINT US $69.99 Buy It Now 6h 41m
Yes Man (DVD, 2012) US $0.99 [0 bids]
Yes Man (DVD, 2009) US $5.95 Buy It Now 8h 58m
Yes Prime Minister Complete Collection DVD 2 Disc US $46.46 Buy It Now 9h 37m
YES MAN*****BLU-RAY*****REGION B*****NEW & SEALED US $18.60 Buy It Now 10h 50m
Yes Man DVD *NEW* US $9.99 Buy It Now 11h 56m
The New Gospels Rick & Adam Wakeman VHS Video Former Yes Prog Rock Keyboardist US $14.98 Buy It Now 12h 33m
Rick Wakeman Simply Acoustic VHS Video Keyboardist of Progressive Rock Band YES US $8.48 Buy It Now 13h 39m
Yes You Can Microwave VHS Video & Book Set Cooking Cuisine Gourmet BRAND NEW US $3.96 Buy It Now 13h 39m
Yes Man US $5.50 Buy It Now 14h 3m
Joel Osteen Yes Is In Your Future DVD (S-7) Small tear US $5.21 Buy It Now 15h 10m
Yes, Minister - The Complete Collection (DVD, 2003, 4-Disc Set) US $4.20 [2 bids]
Yes Man (Single-Disc Edition) US $2.50 Buy It Now 15h 29m
LOT OF 2 MELISSA ETHERIDGE MUSIC CDs BRAVE AND CRAZY & YES I AM US $9.99 Buy It Now 16h 17m
Bob the Builder - Yes We Can! (DVD, 2005) US $0.99 [0 bids]
A Greater Yes, DVD US $13.29 Buy It Now 17h 11m
BOB THE BUILDER - YES WE CAN! [CANADIAN; BILINGUAL] - NEW DVD US $6.99 Buy It Now 17h 12m
BOB THE BUILDER - YES WE CAN! - NEW DVD US $5.47 Buy It Now 17h 16m
Yes Virginia (with Spanish Audio) - DVD-STANDARD Region 1 Brand New Free Shippin US $11.80 Buy It Now 17h 46m
5 Yes Prime Minister VHS Bishop's Gambit Official Secrets, Power 2 People US $10.00 Buy It Now 17h 57m
5 Jim Carrey DVD Lot: Liar Liar Ace Ventura The Number 23 Yes Man Lemony Snicket US $8.95 Buy It Now 18h 28m
'THE YES MEN' ANDY BICHLBAUM MIKE BONANNO DVD NEW US $3.99 Buy It Now 18h 44m
The BOURNE SUPREMACY,Matt Damon,Karl Urban,Joan Allen,Julia Stiles,Brian Cox,YES US $1.49 [0 bids]
Yes Man (DVD, 2009) US $3.25 Buy It Now 19h 26m
Tha Alphabet Killer,Eliza Dushku,Carl Elwes,Timothy Hutton,R,Blu-ray,True,YES,$$ US $5.29 [0 bids]
IQ - Live From London (DVD, 2005) Neo Progressive Rock Genesis Yes US $10.99 [0 bids]
Yes Virginia There Is A Santa Clause Movie DVD New US $5.99 Buy It Now 20h 16m
Bob the Builder: Yes We Can! by US $0.99 Buy It Now 20h 18m
I'll Say Yes, DVD US $14.29 Buy It Now 20h 29m
New Sealed VHS "YES, YOU CAN!" MS Multiple Sclerosis Exercise Video 2002 US $14.99 Buy It Now 20h 48m
Yes Man Jim Carrey, Bradley Cooper, Zooey Deschanel, Terence Stamp, Danny Maste US $3.98 Buy It Now 21h 17m
Vintage 1973 Concert Video Of Original Yes Yessongs US $0.99 [0 bids]
Yes Man (DVD, 2009, Special Edition) US $14.95 Buy It Now 21h 58m
YES Live at Montreuz 2003 Roundabout I've Seen All Good People 17 Songs SEALEDvd US $12.95 Buy It Now 22h 17m
Dragon Tales - Yes, We Can! (DVD, 2002) US $8.00 Buy It Now 23h 4m
GENESIS PHIL COLLINS IN LONDON '80 LIVE DVD SEALED Toto Yes Fish Marillion Camel US $16.99 Buy It Now 23h 18m
Yes Man (Blu-Ray) Blu-ray US $16.48 Buy It Now 23h 19m
Yes Man (DVD, 2009) US $4.99 Buy It Now 23h 28m
Bob the Builder: Yes We Can! US $5.99 Buy It Now 23h 32m
The Cure Show, Emf Smoke The Banger, Just Say Yes 1, Enya , Rock Monthly Video US $45.99 [0 bids]
NEW - Yes Man (Single-Disc Edition) US $1.75 [0 bids]
Yes Man (Single-Disc Edition), Good DVD, Cecilia Antoinette, Molly Sims, Danny M US $3.92 Buy It Now 1 day
Yes Man DVD US $0.99 [0 bids]
Bob the Builder: Yes We Can!, Acceptable DVD, , US $4.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Yes Minister - Vol. 2 (BBC VHS, 1980, Paul Eddington) US $4.99 [0 bids]
SAY YES --- LIKE NEW RARE LASERDISC US $3.84 Buy It Now 1 day
Vintage V H S Rock Video Tape Yes Greatest Video Hits US $0.99 [0 bids]
Japanese Drama Double Meaning Yes Or No? DVD English Subtitle US $15.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Luciano Pavarotti in "Yes Giorgio" Laserdisc, Near Mint US $34.95 Buy It Now 1 day
DVD YES ACOUSTIC Guaranteed No Hiss Simultaneous Live Satellite Transmission NEW US $7.75 Buy It Now 1 day
Yes Man (DVD, 2009) US $2.00 [0 bids]
The Yes Men (DVD, 2005, Brand New) US $6.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Yes: Owner of a Lonely Heart - Live in Concert (DVD, 2014) US $9.99 [0 bids]
Yes Man, Very Good DVD, Terence Stamp, John Michael Higgins, Zooey Deschanel, Ji US $10.99 Buy It Now 1 day
The Yes Men (DVD, 2005) US $2.38 Buy It Now 1 day
VHS Yes Giorgio: Luciano Pavarotti Kathryn Harrold Eddie Albert James Hong US $5.99 Buy It Now 1 day
YES "Yesspeak" 2003 2-Disc DVD US $3.99 [0 bids]
Yes Man (DVD, 2009) US $3.99 Buy It Now 1 day
The House Of Yes Rare Black Comedy VHS 1997 OOP HTF Parker Posey Tori Spelling US $4.99 Buy It Now 1 day
YES Keys to Ascension PAL DVD Cat#SVEM0041 Howe Wakeman Anderson Squire White US $14.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MTV Closet Classics 1986 [ML 1043] Yes Cream Black Sabbath Hendrix Laserdisc LD US $14.99 Buy It Now 1 day
DVD YES PRIME MINISTER SERIES 2 US $6.99 Buy It Now 1 day
#285- Newish VHS * Phil Vassar - featuring " I'LL TAKE THAT AS A YES " US $8.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Anderson Bruford Wakeman Howe In the Big Dream Yes Video Rare VHS 1989 US $3.00 [0 bids]
1935 Scenes from Big Films-51 "Yes Mr Brown" US $1.86 Buy It Now 1 day
Yes Man (DVD, 2009) US $1.99 [0 bids]
DVD Yes Man (DVD, 2009) US $4.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Yes - Greatest Video Hits (VHS, 1991) US $4.95 Buy It Now 1 day
Yes Minister, Series Three US $7.29 Buy It Now 1 day
Yes Man...Jim Carrey, Bradley Cooper, Zooey Deschanel (DVD 2009) US $3.00 Buy It Now 1 day
YES, DEAR: Rare '02 DVD, JEAN LOUISA KELLY, ANTHONY CLARK, MIKE O'MALLEY, 2 EPS US $19.99 Buy It Now 1 day
YES MAN (2008) ~Brand New BLU-RAY~ Jim Carrey, Zooey Deschanel, Bradley Cooper US $5.49 Buy It Now 1 day
Yes Man DVD US $3.50 Buy It Now 1 day

More places to buy YES music online Buy YES & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for YES DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

ROGER DEAN & PROGARCHIVES.com Partnership : Put a genuine Dean on your desktop

YES Live 1975 At Q.P.R. Vol. 1 ratings distribution

YES Live 1975 At Q.P.R. Vol. 1 reviews

Review by Gatot
4 stars This live DVD is a MUST for Yes lovers or those who love early prog music. I think this is the only video that cast a full concert with Yes "Relayer" line-up, i.e. Patrick Moraz on keyboard. That's actually my chief reason why I chased this DVD when it was released couple years ago. Well, the sonic quality is not good as it does not deliver a stable sound but the picture is quite OK and acceptable. One thing that I could not deny the value is the performance of Mr. Moraz! Yep! What a great show man! I had never imagined how the boiling water sounds of keyboard backed with jaw-dropping percussive in "Sound Chaser" being played live! Yeah . live, my friend .!! The band demonstrated it excellently with excellent stage act by Mr. Moraz at the opening of the show attended by thousands people, open air. The stage itself is quite uniquely set with sort of brazillian style.

What follow is another magic seeing the Rick Wakeman original work at "Close To The Edge" being played by Moraz. Can you find this in other video set? Nope, I don't think so. And here we go, you can see how Mr. Moraz interpret the work of Mr Wakeman into his style. It's a great work, I would say. The next two tracks are from "Relayer" with the mellow one "To Be Over" followed with the best Yes song ever: "The Gates of Delirium". WOW! It's an awesome performance as I can see how this brilliantly crafted epic is performed on stage with the guys who did it in the studio album. This one has no orchestra like "Yessymphonic" of course but it projects the spirit and the energy of Yes in the glory days of 70s. I can see how Mr, Squire plays his bass guitar solo as part of the epic's interlude. Really two thumbs up!

Overall, I highly recommend you to have this memorable live performance DVD especially if you really love Yes. I tend to give this DVD a masterpiece (five stars) rating but due to inconsistent (unstable) audio quality I would give it a four star rating - an excellent addition to any prog music collection. The concert itself is a gem! Nothing likes it man .. Keep on proggin' ..!

Peace on earth and mercy mild! - GW

Send comments to Gatot (BETA) | Report this review (#53075) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, October 23, 2005

Review by Fishy
2 stars I felt lucky when I found this at the record store. This dvd is a registration of a stadium tour of 1975. To my opinion the band was at its peak of musical creativity during this time. While retaining its sound the band broke their musical boundaries on their 1974 album Relayer. I always find there's some resemblance between the music of Relayer and Close to the edge. Apart from the 3 track format, the songs are rather accessible and contain many memorable melodies but Relayer goes on where "Close" stops. The jazz influence is noticeable on "Sound chaser" , the most adventurous track the band ever conceived. The track listing on this dvd contains the 3 tracks from Relayer and also a version of "Close to the edge" which sounds very close to the original. While "sound chaser" and "to be over" are excellent tracks, they never became concert classics so there's not much opportunity to catch a live performance on video. The stage show that they used was exceptionable. Yes used stage attributes to capture the atmosphere of the Roger Dean cover art. The camera work on this registration is perfect, the screen quality of the movie is top notch, hard to believe these images are more than 20 years old, although it becomes believable when realising how young the members of the band look on this DVD. There's plenty of close-ups of all members. A bit funny to see a bearded Jon Anderson. This is the first part of the concert. I suppose you can find the the rest of the gig on volume 2 if such thing has been released in the dvd format yet. Too bad most of these recordings have been made in the daylight. I suppose it must be more exciting too see the show in the dark when the stage lights are coming through properly. The bad sound quality on this dvd spoils a lot. There's something terribly wrong with the mixing of the instruments. On most of these performances the sound of the keyboards overshadows all of the other instruments. Most of the time for example you see Steve Howe playing very enthusiast without actually hearing his guitar parts coming though as it shoulds. Same thing could be said about the drums, the percussion work looks extremely interesting too bad you can't hear what's it like. For what I can hear of the Relayer tracks sounds pretty decent but in these circumstances you can't really tell. This dvd only stimulates my longing for decent live recordings of this tour. Still a must have for the fans

Send comments to Fishy (BETA) | Report this review (#57061) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, November 19, 2005

Review by erik neuteboom
4 stars I have always been a fan from the Relayer album so I was very happy to purchase live footage from the Relayer tour! But I have mixed feelings about the music. On one hand it is very exciting and great to see the way Swiss keyboard wizard Patrick Moraz adds an extra dimension to the distinctive Yes sound, especially the tracks Sound Chaser and The Gates Of Delirum are mindblowing, so dynamic and alternating, top notch progrock! On the other hand I got the idea that Patrick Moraz his keyboard work was not always in tune with the other members (understament of the year?), he often sounds more jazzy than the others and his soli are ... very solo ! Nonetheless, this live footage is higly recommended to every proghead who is up to the great Seventies sound!

Send comments to erik neuteboom (BETA) | Report this review (#70878) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Review by Guillermo
4 stars This video was available in the Laser Disc format some years ago, in two Laser Discs sold separately, which were expensive, being made in Japan.

The Laser Disc version was the one that I saw. Someone lent this two Laser Disc version to one of my brothers. I expected to see a very good quality video, but as previous reviewers commented, the audio mixing is not very good in some songs. I don`t know if YES has the rights of this video, but maybe the owners of the rights could have improved the quality of the mixing, but unfortunately the mixing wasn`t improved. But, being a complete concert from YES with Patrick Moraz, it is still good to see it.

This concert was filmed at a stadium, in the open air, of course, which I don`t like very much, because concerts done in this kind of places lack good acoustics, IMO. The concert was started with daylight, but at the end of the concert, it is nightime and the lights that were used by YES then are better to be seen in the video.

The songs in this Volume One:

1. Sound Chaser: with Moraz`jazz piano at the beginning of the song, plus White`s drums without sound effects like in the studio version. A very complicated song in tempos, IMO.

2. Close to the Edge: Moraz added his style to this song. Some of the keyboard parts at the beginning of the song are very different in comparison to the original parts played by Wakeman, but Moraz`parts sound very good and sometimes very "crazy". This version is heavier in comparison to the original version. During the "I Get Up I Get Down" part, a tape of backing keyboards (which also appears on the "Yessongs" video) is played while Moraz plays other keyboard parts (so, Wakeman was still "present" as some of his backing keyboards were also used in this song during this tour). Moraz also plays a different organ solo in comparsion to Wakeman`s. Alan White shines with his playing.

3. To Be Over: Anderson plays electric guitar in this song. I prefer the studio version.

4. The Gates of Delirium: Anderson plays electric guitar and percussion in this song. This is a very good version, but badly mixed.

5. I`ve Seen All Good People: a good version, too, but if I remember well, they only played the "Your Move" section of this song with acoustic guitars.

6. Long Distance Runaround: an acoustic version, played by Anderson, Howe and Squire on acoustic guitars. This is followed by a very good piano solo section by Moraz, on which he played parts of some songs he recorded with his previous band "Refugee".

7. Clap: another live version of this song.

I continue my review of this concert in my review for the Vol. 2 of this video...

Send comments to Guillermo (BETA) | Report this review (#77170) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, May 04, 2006

Review by SouthSideoftheSky
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Symphonic Team
1 stars My low rating is not for the performance of the band, which might have been excellent. My rating is for the extremely low quality of the finished product. The picture quality is awful, the sound quality is far worse, the mix is bad (or maybe just the best you could do given the source material) the packaging is unimaginative (in both versions) and the fact that it was released as two different discs - when the whole show easily would have fitted onto one disc - are typical features that piss fans and record buyers off.

To me these releases are strictly historical documents and not for listening/viewing pleasure. I can recommend them only to Yes scholars and serious collectors and even to them only after having invested in all other Yes DVD's out there. I have quite a few Yes DVD's myself and these QPR ones are easily the worst in terms of musical enjoyment (opposed to the pure curiosity of seeing this short lived line-up perform).

I warned you!

Send comments to SouthSideoftheSky (BETA) | Report this review (#199708) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, January 18, 2009

4 stars This two DVD set is ESSENTIAL for all Yesfans! It captures the band at their peak period, performing all of RELAYER live, along with many, many of the excellent songs from the same period. Unfortunately, these DVD's are quite rare, never getting a proper release in north america. The only "of ... (read more)

Report this review (#110485) | Posted by OGTL | Friday, February 02, 2007 | Review Permanlink

4 stars WHAT? really, WHAT IS THIS???!!!, better said... WHY?. I was given a 2 DVD VERSION of this same show, containing in its complete, with many numbers (And You And I, Rondabout, Yours Is Not Disgrace, Mood For A Day, etc) not included on this 1 disc version. I simply donīt understand it. I guess ... (read more)

Report this review (#70876) | Posted by | Wednesday, March 01, 2006 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of YES "Live 1975 At Q.P.R. Vol. 1"