LIVE 1975 AT Q.P.R. VOL. 1

Yes Live 1975 At Q.P.R. Vol. 1 album cover

Good, but non-essential

Buy YES Music
DVD/Video, released in 2005

1. Introduction - sound chaser (14:20)
2. Close to the edge (19:59)
3. To be over (9:41)
4. The gates of delirium (17:22)
5. I've seen all good people (11:30)
6. Long distance runaround (4:56)
7. The Clap (2:57)

Search YES Live 1975 At Q.P.R. Vol. 1 lyrics

Search YES Live 1975 At Q.P.R. Vol. 1 tabs

- Steve Howe / guitars
- Alan White / drums
- Jon Anderson / vocals
- Patrick Moraz / keyboards
- Chris Squire / bass

DVD Panorama Distribution Co.

Thanks to fishy for the addition
and to ProgLucky for the last updates

YES MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy YES Live 1975 At Q.P.R. Vol. 1 Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
Heaven & EarthHeaven & Earth
Frontiers Records (Universal) 2014
Songs From Tsongas 35th Anniversary ConcertSongs From Tsongas 35th Anniversary Concert
Eagle Rock Entertainment 2014
Deluxe Edition
Frontiers Records 2011
The Yes Men (DVD, 2005) US $1.00 Buy It Now 56m 22s
yes prime minister series 2 NEW DVD US $9.73 Buy It Now 1h 31m
Yes Yespeak 2003 US PROMO NTSC DVD Howe Wakeman Anderson Squire White NM US $19.99 Buy It Now 1h 42m
YES - YESSONGS / NEW DVD US $19.02 Buy It Now 2h 20m
YES MAN (2008) NEW BLU-RAY US $14.06 Buy It Now 2h 36m
Anderson Bruford Wakeman Howe Evening of Yes Japan DBL Laserdisc 1995 ABWH LD US $69.99 Buy It Now 2h 40m
Ray, the Notebook, Yes Man, the Break-up US $5.00 [0 bids]
YES: SYMPHONIC LIVE NEW BLU-RAY US $24.09 Buy It Now 2h 56m
GET SMART (2008) / YES MAN (2PC) (2 PACK) NEW BLURAY US $17.15 Buy It Now 3h 3m
WONDER STUFF - OH YES ITS THE WONDER STUFF (UK) NEW DVD US $44.53 Buy It Now 3h 8m
Yes Man (Blu-ray Disc, 2009) US $5.00 [0 bids]
DVD USED YES MAN JIM CARREY US $2.25 Buy It Now 3h 9m
YES SONGS YESSONGS 1973 (ID7033VA) FS DIGITAL CLV US $25.99 Buy It Now 4h 37m
A Greater Yes: The True Story of Amy Newhouse (DVD, 2010) **BRAND NEW** US $8.50 Buy It Now 4h 42m
The Yes Men - Dvd Brand New (Comedy) R4 US $12.49 Buy It Now 6h 25m
Yes Man (Two-Disc Special Edition) [DVD] (2009) Jim Carrey; Zooey Deschanel US $3.72 Buy It Now 6h 53m
Yes Man (DVD, 2012) US $0.99 [0 bids]
Yes Man (Single-Disc Edition), Good DVD, Jim Carrey, Zooey Deschanel, Bradley Co US $1.15 Buy It Now 8h 45m
Yes Man (DVD, 2009) US $5.95 Buy It Now 8h 58m
YES-KEYS TO ASCENSION / (FULL AC3 DOL) DVD NEW US $19.37 Buy It Now 9h 14m
Saw (DVD, 2005, Widescreen) CARY ELWES, DANNY GLOVER,MONICA POTTER, HORROR- YES US $3.99 [0 bids]
Bob The Builder Yes We Can DVD US $11.66 Buy It Now 12h 19m
Bill Harley Yes To Running: Bill Harley Live DVD US $9.67 Buy It Now 12h 49m
Bob the Builder: Yes We Can [VHS] by US $5.27 Buy It Now 13h 13m
Yes You Can! DVD US $8.43 Buy It Now 13h 53m
NBC News Presents: Yes We Can! - The Barack Obama Story DVD US $4.80 Buy It Now 13h 53m
SAW II L/N DVD, 2-Disc Set, Uncut Edition OH YES.THERE WILL BE BLOOD! FAST SHP US $5.29 Buy It Now 13h 57m
GET SMART/YES MAN - NEW BLU-RAY BOXSET US $10.73 Buy It Now 14h 2m
A Greater Yes: The Story of Amy Newhouse DVD US $3.96 Buy It Now 14h 36m
Meet the Parents Wedding Crashers Something About Mary I Love You Man Yes Man US $3.00 Buy It Now 14h 57m
Yes Man (Blu-ray Disc, 2009) US $4.99 Buy It Now 15h 28m
Yes Man (Blu-ray Disc, 2009) New Product US $3.25 [4 bids]
Bob the Builder - Yes We Can! (DVD, 2005)*SAVE*CLEARANCE*SAVE NOW! US $2.99 [0 bids]
Yes Man (Blu-ray Disc, Used) US $3.99 Buy It Now 16h 46m
Yes Virginia, There is a Santa Claus Video VHS VGC RARE US $4.50 Buy It Now 16h 55m
Yes - 35th Anniversary Concert: Songs From Tsongas (DVD, 2004, 2-Disc Set) US $4.99 [1 bids]
"GREATEST VIDEO HITS" YES VHS VG+ US $4.49 Buy It Now 17h 9m
Yes - Live in Amsterdam (Blu-ray Disc, 2011) US $15.99 [0 bids]
US press YES Yessongs LD Gatefold Laserdisc 1974 IMAGE ID3144CL JAPAN rare US $49.98 Buy It Now 17h 40m
Bollywood 2 Filme Zamaana Deewana Yes Boss DVD New US $9.99 Buy It Now 18h 27m
Bob the Builder - Yes We Can! (DVD, 2005) US $0.69 [0 bids]
YES MAN BY CARREY,JIM (Blu-Ray) US $17.75 Buy It Now 18h 58m
Yes Man (DVD, 2009) US $0.99 [0 bids]
The BOURNE SUPREMACY,Matt Damon,Karl Urban,Joan Allen,Julia Stiles,Brian Cox,YES US $1.49 [0 bids]
Yes Man (DVD, 2009) US $2.29 [0 bids]
YES New Sealed Ltd Ed 2014 GREATEST HITS & PERFORMANCES CD & DVD SET US $21.99 Buy It Now 19h 26m
Yes Man (DVD, 2009) US $5.00 Buy It Now 19h 29m
Yes Man (DVD, 2009, Special Edition) US $5.97 Buy It Now 19h 57m
Yes, Virginia DVD - Macy's Neil Patrick Harris, Jennifer Love Hewitt - NEW US $0.99 [0 bids]
YES**SYMPHONIC LIVE**BLU-RAY US $12.27 Buy It Now 20h 40m
The Karate Kid,Jaden Smith,Jackie Chan,Justin Bieber Music Video,R,2010,YES$$$$$ US $2.49 [0 bids]
Yes, Virginia (DVD, 2010) FANTASTIC ANIMATION!!! BASED ON A TRUE STORY! US $0.99 [0 bids]
Yes Man (DVD, 2009) US $3.99 Buy It Now 22h 34m
Yes, Virginia (DVD, 2010) US $2.99 Buy It Now 22h 51m
Bob the Builder: Yes We Can! / Can We Fix It? (DVD 2 disc set) NEW US $15.37 Buy It Now 23h 31m
Yes Man Widescreen and Full Screen Dual Format DVD US $3.49 [0 bids]
YES LIVE IN PHILADELPHIA 1979 DVD FACTORY SEALED NEW MINT CLASSIC ROCK MUSIC US $19.99 [0 bids]
Yes Virginia, There is a Santa Claus (VHS, 1994) US $0.99 [0 bids]
SAGA Trust CD+DVD Special Edition PROG (Rush, Genesis, Styx, RPWL, Yes, Utopia) US $16.99 [0 bids]
YES MAN JIM CARREY (DVD, 2009, Special Edition) US $0.99 [0 bids]
Yes, Virginia (DVD, 2013) US $8.00 [0 bids]
Yes Man DVD Comedy and PG-13 ? US $8.50 Buy It Now 1 day
NEW - Yes Man (Single-Disc Edition) US $1.00 [0 bids]
VHS Yes - Greatest Video Hits 1991 Jon Andersen, Rick Wakeman, Steve Howe US $5.00 [0 bids]
Yes - 9012Live - New Sealed Official USA Image DVD - RARE! NOT Bootleg US $29.99 Buy It Now 1 day
New! (2) VHS Lot "JUST SAY YES Vol. 1+2" Sire Morrissey/Ministry/Betty Boo/Ice-T US $28.88 Buy It Now 1 day
What Happens When Women Say Yes to God (2011, DVD) US $3.99 [0 bids]
Yes Man (Blu-ray Disc, 2009, Blu-Ray ONLY) US $12.95 Buy It Now 1 day
Complete YES MINISTER 1 2 & 3 YES PRIME MINISTER 1 & 2 US $59.54 Buy It Now 1 day
Yes, Prime Minister - Power to the People (VHS, 1993) Anthony Jay Johnathan Lynn US $6.99 [0 bids]
RARE VHS - *YES: Greatest Video Hits* [G] {1991} Music US $17.60 Buy It Now 1 day
ASIA - ASIA IN ASIA LIVE 1983 DVD (Yes, ELP, King Crimson) [NTSC US PLAYERS] US $11.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Yes Man DVD 2009 COMEDY ROMANCE TOP BOX OFFICE FILM Jim Carrey Zooey Deschanel US $8.98 Buy It Now 1 day
The Yes Men (DVD, 2005) US $1.29 [0 bids]
DVD Yes Man (DVD, 2009) US $4.99 [0 bids]
Go for No the Movie: Yes is the Destination No is How.. US $14.95 Buy It Now 1 day
YES New Sealed 2014 35th ANNIVERSARY LIVE CONCERT 2 DVD SET US $23.99 Buy It Now 1 day
House of Yes - Live from House of Blues (DVD, 2000) US $10.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Bob the Builder - Yes We Can! (Fix It) (DVD, 2005) US $6.99 [0 bids]
Yes Man (Blu-ray Disc, 2009) - NEW US $5.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Yes Man (DVD, 2009) US $4.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Say Yes Enterprise ????? "Barbie Hsu, Vaness Wu, Hebe Tien" Taiwan Drama US $39.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Yes Man (DVD, 2009) US $5.95 Buy It Now 1 day
Yes Man DVD US $2.85 [0 bids]
Japan MIKA NAKASHIMA ???? Yes My Joy 2007 Taiwan w/obi DVD+Promo 20-P New US $31.79 Buy It Now 1 day
YES BOSS (SHAHRUKH KHAN, JUHI CHAWLA) - BOLLYWOOD HINDI DVD US $5.99 Buy It Now 1 day
2 DVDs - Fools Gold / Yes Man US $1.99 [0 bids]
YES MAN - Full & Widescreen Double-Sided DVD (2009) Carrey - Deschanel - COMEDY US $5.99 Buy It Now 1 day
YES GREATEST VIDEO HITS DVD US $4.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Yes Man (DVD, 2009) US $1.39 Buy It Now 1 day
Yes Man (DVD, 2009) Jim Carrey US $3.99 [0 bids]
Yes Man (DVD) - Jim Carrey, Zooey Deschanel, New Girl, Bradley Cooper US $0.99 [0 bids]
YES GIORGIO New Sealed DVD Luciano Pavarotti Warner Archive Collection US $14.64 Buy It Now 1 day
YES - Acoustic DVD with slipcase US $7.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Rick Wakeman - Classic Rock Legends/new dvd/YES US $24.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Yes Man (DVD, 2009) US $5.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Yes Man (DVD, FULL & WIDESCREEN) JIM CARREY NO SCRATCHES US $2.69 Buy It Now 1 day
Yes (DVD, 2005) US $5.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Yes, Prime Minister Complete Collection 3 DVD Set Nigel Hawthorne Paul Eddington US $25.00 [0 bids]
YES New Sealed 2014 LONELY HEART: BEST OF THE LIVE PERFORMANCES DVD US $18.99 Buy It Now 1 day

More places to buy YES music online Buy YES & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for YES DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

ROGER DEAN & PROGARCHIVES.com Partnership : Put a genuine Dean on your desktop

YES Live 1975 At Q.P.R. Vol. 1 ratings distribution

YES Live 1975 At Q.P.R. Vol. 1 reviews

Review by Gatot
4 stars This live DVD is a MUST for Yes lovers or those who love early prog music. I think this is the only video that cast a full concert with Yes "Relayer" line-up, i.e. Patrick Moraz on keyboard. That's actually my chief reason why I chased this DVD when it was released couple years ago. Well, the sonic quality is not good as it does not deliver a stable sound but the picture is quite OK and acceptable. One thing that I could not deny the value is the performance of Mr. Moraz! Yep! What a great show man! I had never imagined how the boiling water sounds of keyboard backed with jaw-dropping percussive in "Sound Chaser" being played live! Yeah . live, my friend .!! The band demonstrated it excellently with excellent stage act by Mr. Moraz at the opening of the show attended by thousands people, open air. The stage itself is quite uniquely set with sort of brazillian style.

What follow is another magic seeing the Rick Wakeman original work at "Close To The Edge" being played by Moraz. Can you find this in other video set? Nope, I don't think so. And here we go, you can see how Mr. Moraz interpret the work of Mr Wakeman into his style. It's a great work, I would say. The next two tracks are from "Relayer" with the mellow one "To Be Over" followed with the best Yes song ever: "The Gates of Delirium". WOW! It's an awesome performance as I can see how this brilliantly crafted epic is performed on stage with the guys who did it in the studio album. This one has no orchestra like "Yessymphonic" of course but it projects the spirit and the energy of Yes in the glory days of 70s. I can see how Mr, Squire plays his bass guitar solo as part of the epic's interlude. Really two thumbs up!

Overall, I highly recommend you to have this memorable live performance DVD especially if you really love Yes. I tend to give this DVD a masterpiece (five stars) rating but due to inconsistent (unstable) audio quality I would give it a four star rating - an excellent addition to any prog music collection. The concert itself is a gem! Nothing likes it man .. Keep on proggin' ..!

Peace on earth and mercy mild! - GW

Send comments to Gatot (BETA) | Report this review (#53075) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, October 23, 2005

Review by Fishy
2 stars I felt lucky when I found this at the record store. This dvd is a registration of a stadium tour of 1975. To my opinion the band was at its peak of musical creativity during this time. While retaining its sound the band broke their musical boundaries on their 1974 album Relayer. I always find there's some resemblance between the music of Relayer and Close to the edge. Apart from the 3 track format, the songs are rather accessible and contain many memorable melodies but Relayer goes on where "Close" stops. The jazz influence is noticeable on "Sound chaser" , the most adventurous track the band ever conceived. The track listing on this dvd contains the 3 tracks from Relayer and also a version of "Close to the edge" which sounds very close to the original. While "sound chaser" and "to be over" are excellent tracks, they never became concert classics so there's not much opportunity to catch a live performance on video. The stage show that they used was exceptionable. Yes used stage attributes to capture the atmosphere of the Roger Dean cover art. The camera work on this registration is perfect, the screen quality of the movie is top notch, hard to believe these images are more than 20 years old, although it becomes believable when realising how young the members of the band look on this DVD. There's plenty of close-ups of all members. A bit funny to see a bearded Jon Anderson. This is the first part of the concert. I suppose you can find the the rest of the gig on volume 2 if such thing has been released in the dvd format yet. Too bad most of these recordings have been made in the daylight. I suppose it must be more exciting too see the show in the dark when the stage lights are coming through properly. The bad sound quality on this dvd spoils a lot. There's something terribly wrong with the mixing of the instruments. On most of these performances the sound of the keyboards overshadows all of the other instruments. Most of the time for example you see Steve Howe playing very enthusiast without actually hearing his guitar parts coming though as it shoulds. Same thing could be said about the drums, the percussion work looks extremely interesting too bad you can't hear what's it like. For what I can hear of the Relayer tracks sounds pretty decent but in these circumstances you can't really tell. This dvd only stimulates my longing for decent live recordings of this tour. Still a must have for the fans

Send comments to Fishy (BETA) | Report this review (#57061) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, November 19, 2005

Review by erik neuteboom
4 stars I have always been a fan from the Relayer album so I was very happy to purchase live footage from the Relayer tour! But I have mixed feelings about the music. On one hand it is very exciting and great to see the way Swiss keyboard wizard Patrick Moraz adds an extra dimension to the distinctive Yes sound, especially the tracks Sound Chaser and The Gates Of Delirum are mindblowing, so dynamic and alternating, top notch progrock! On the other hand I got the idea that Patrick Moraz his keyboard work was not always in tune with the other members (understament of the year?), he often sounds more jazzy than the others and his soli are ... very solo ! Nonetheless, this live footage is higly recommended to every proghead who is up to the great Seventies sound!

Send comments to erik neuteboom (BETA) | Report this review (#70878) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Review by Guillermo
4 stars This video was available in the Laser Disc format some years ago, in two Laser Discs sold separately, which were expensive, being made in Japan.

The Laser Disc version was the one that I saw. Someone lent this two Laser Disc version to one of my brothers. I expected to see a very good quality video, but as previous reviewers commented, the audio mixing is not very good in some songs. I don`t know if YES has the rights of this video, but maybe the owners of the rights could have improved the quality of the mixing, but unfortunately the mixing wasn`t improved. But, being a complete concert from YES with Patrick Moraz, it is still good to see it.

This concert was filmed at a stadium, in the open air, of course, which I don`t like very much, because concerts done in this kind of places lack good acoustics, IMO. The concert was started with daylight, but at the end of the concert, it is nightime and the lights that were used by YES then are better to be seen in the video.

The songs in this Volume One:

1. Sound Chaser: with Moraz`jazz piano at the beginning of the song, plus White`s drums without sound effects like in the studio version. A very complicated song in tempos, IMO.

2. Close to the Edge: Moraz added his style to this song. Some of the keyboard parts at the beginning of the song are very different in comparison to the original parts played by Wakeman, but Moraz`parts sound very good and sometimes very "crazy". This version is heavier in comparison to the original version. During the "I Get Up I Get Down" part, a tape of backing keyboards (which also appears on the "Yessongs" video) is played while Moraz plays other keyboard parts (so, Wakeman was still "present" as some of his backing keyboards were also used in this song during this tour). Moraz also plays a different organ solo in comparsion to Wakeman`s. Alan White shines with his playing.

3. To Be Over: Anderson plays electric guitar in this song. I prefer the studio version.

4. The Gates of Delirium: Anderson plays electric guitar and percussion in this song. This is a very good version, but badly mixed.

5. I`ve Seen All Good People: a good version, too, but if I remember well, they only played the "Your Move" section of this song with acoustic guitars.

6. Long Distance Runaround: an acoustic version, played by Anderson, Howe and Squire on acoustic guitars. This is followed by a very good piano solo section by Moraz, on which he played parts of some songs he recorded with his previous band "Refugee".

7. Clap: another live version of this song.

I continue my review of this concert in my review for the Vol. 2 of this video...

Send comments to Guillermo (BETA) | Report this review (#77170) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, May 04, 2006

Review by SouthSideoftheSky
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Symphonic Team
1 stars My low rating is not for the performance of the band, which might have been excellent. My rating is for the extremely low quality of the finished product. The picture quality is awful, the sound quality is far worse, the mix is bad (or maybe just the best you could do given the source material) the packaging is unimaginative (in both versions) and the fact that it was released as two different discs - when the whole show easily would have fitted onto one disc - are typical features that piss fans and record buyers off.

To me these releases are strictly historical documents and not for listening/viewing pleasure. I can recommend them only to Yes scholars and serious collectors and even to them only after having invested in all other Yes DVD's out there. I have quite a few Yes DVD's myself and these QPR ones are easily the worst in terms of musical enjoyment (opposed to the pure curiosity of seeing this short lived line-up perform).

I warned you!

Send comments to SouthSideoftheSky (BETA) | Report this review (#199708) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, January 18, 2009

4 stars This two DVD set is ESSENTIAL for all Yesfans! It captures the band at their peak period, performing all of RELAYER live, along with many, many of the excellent songs from the same period. Unfortunately, these DVD's are quite rare, never getting a proper release in north america. The only "of ... (read more)

Report this review (#110485) | Posted by OGTL | Friday, February 02, 2007 | Review Permanlink

4 stars WHAT? really, WHAT IS THIS???!!!, better said... WHY?. I was given a 2 DVD VERSION of this same show, containing in its complete, with many numbers (And You And I, Rondabout, Yours Is Not Disgrace, Mood For A Day, etc) not included on this 1 disc version. I simply don┤t understand it. I guess ... (read more)

Report this review (#70876) | Posted by | Wednesday, March 01, 2006 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of YES "Live 1975 At Q.P.R. Vol. 1"