LIVE ANTHOLOGY

- Vlatko Stefanovski / guitars, vocals
- Garabet Tavitijan / drums
- Bodan Arsovski / bass
- Koki Dimusevski / keyboards

CD VG Music 9902 (1999 Serbia) (recorded live during the Putujemo tour 1990)

Thanks to seyo for the addition
and to seyo for the last updates

LEB I SOL MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy LEB I SOL Live Anthology Music

Audio CD$76.98 (used)
The Ultimate CollectionThe Ultimate Collection
Croatia Records
Audio CD$20.00 (used)
LEB I SOL"2 ZLATNA"PROG FUSION JAZZ ROCK YUGOSLAVIA LP MINT US $45.00 Buy It Now 10h 15m
LEB I SOL AKUSTICNA TRAUMA ETHNO JAZZ EXYUGOSLAV 2LP US $61.49 Buy It Now 2 days
LEB I SOL KALABALAK FUSION JAZZ ROCK EXYUGOSLAV LP US $40.99 Buy It Now 2 days
LEB I SOL S/T ETHNO JAZZ STEFANOVSKI EXYUGOSLAV LP US $61.49 Buy It Now 2 days
Leb-I-Sol - Con Briorubato - Basic Beat - 1995 #30935 US $4.86 Buy It Now 4 days
Vlatko Stefanovski ( Leb i Sol) ?- 3 Summer Days CD limited/ sealed MINT US $14.00 Buy It Now 4 days
OMLADINA V/A INDEXI LEB I SOL JAZZ FUSION FUNK EXYU 2LP US $122.99 Buy It Now 5 days
LEB I SOL FIRST LP EX RARE YUGO RARE FUSION JAZZ ROCK Smak, Indexi, Time US $35.00 Buy It Now 6 days
LEB I SOL - (?) !!! EXTRA RARE YUGO JAZZ - ROCK FUSION !!! US $24.90 Buy It Now 7 days
4 YUGOSLAVIAN ROCK PROG. FUSION.CASSETES LOT.R.CORBA.LEB I SOL..SMAK..FREE SHIP. US $17.99 Buy It Now 10 days
3 FORMER YUGOSLAVIAN ROCK FUSION CASSETTES LOT.VIKTORIJA.LEB I SOL.FREE SHIPPING US $13.99 Buy It Now 10 days
4 FORMER YUGOSLAVIAN ROCK..ALTER ROCK. CASSETTES.LEB I SOL.B.LEFT..FREE SHIPPING US $15.99 Buy It Now 10 days
3 FORMER YUGOSLAVIAN PROGRESSIVE CD' S LOTGSMAK.REZONANSA.LEB I SOL.FREE SHIPPIN US $23.99 Buy It Now 10 days
VLATKO STEFANOVSKI - COWBOYS & INDIANS.LEB I SOL..FUSION.JAZZ ROCK.FREE SHIPPING US $15.99 Buy It Now 10 days
LEB I SOL 1979 RARE UNIQUE EXYU CASSETTE TAPE ROCK JAZZ US $28.69 Buy It Now 13 days
Damage Vol76 RARE NEW CD Buzzcocks LEMONHEADS PJ Harvey JOI Leb i Sol CAKE Dink US $9.99 Buy It Now 14 days
LEB I SOL"SREBRANA" PROG FUSION JAZZ ROCK YUGOSLAVIA LP MINT US $35.00 Buy It Now 14 days
LEB I SOL BESKONACNO RARE ORIGINAL YUGOSLAVIA JAZZ ROCK 1ST PRESS 1981 VG/EX- US $18.00 Buy It Now 16 days
LEB I SOL SLEDOVANJE RARE ORIGINAL YUGOSLAVIA JAZZ ROCK 1ST PRESS 1981 VG+/EX US $18.00 Buy It Now 16 days
LEB I SOL-KAO KAKAO-YUGOSLAV CASSETTE TAPE 1987-YUGOSLAV JAZZ-ROCK-FOLK US $10.00 Buy It Now 17 days
LEB I SOL NIE CETVORICATA 78'PROG WHITE LABEL EXYU 7"PS US $20.49 Buy It Now 17 days
LEB I SOL rucni rad + beskonacno 2000 MACEDONIAN folk/jazz/rock 2 albums on 1CD US $30.00 Buy It Now 18 days
LEB I SOL akusticna trauma live 2001 MACEDONIAN folk/jazz/rock CD US $28.00 Buy It Now 18 days
LEB I SOL best of vol. 1+2 2003 MACEDONIAN folk/jazz/rock TWO CDs US $50.00 Buy It Now 18 days
LEB I SOL sledovanje 2000 MACEDONIAN folk/jazz/rock CD with bonus songs US $28.00 Buy It Now 18 days
LEB I SOL-NIE CETVORICATA/DEVETKA-ORIGINAL YUGOSLAV 7" 45rpm 1978-YUGO PROG ROCK US $11.00 Buy It Now 19 days
NIKOLA DIMUSHEVSKI ex LEB I SOL live MACEDONIAN 1995 CD US $20.00 Buy It Now 19 days
LEB I SOL live in New York YUGOSLAVIAN 1991 jazz/rock/etno CASSETTE US $13.00 Buy It Now 19 days
NIKOLA DIMUSHEVSKI ex LEB I SOL/double life RARE MACEDONIAN 1993 CD US $28.00 Buy It Now 24 days
LEB I SOL TANGENTA FANTSTIC YUGOSLAV JAZZ FOLK ROCK ORIGIN 1ST PRESS1984 EX-/EX US $35.00 Buy It Now 26 days
LEB I SOL 2 ethno Yugoslav jazz rock PRESSING 1979 VG/EX US $20.00 Buy It Now 26 days
LEB I SOL KAO KAKAO ORIGINAL YUGOSLAV 1ST PRESSING 1987 EX/NM- US $34.00 Buy It Now 26 days
LEB I SOL SAME FANTASTIC EX YUGOSLAV PRESSING ETHNO JAZZ ROCK 1978 VG-/EX- US $26.00 Buy It Now 26 days
LEB I SOL PUTUJEMO ORIGINAL EX YUGOSLAV 1ST PRESS JAZZ ROCK 1989 EX-/EX US $26.00 Buy It Now 26 days
2CD LEB I SOL - Live in Macedonia 30th Anniverary Tour Concert 2006 one records US $28.00 Buy It Now 27 days
LEB I SOL - NIE CETVORICATA RARE YUGO JAZZ ROCK FUSION 7"PS 1978 US $29.99 Buy It Now 28 days
LEB I SOL feat. DADO TOPIC TAKA NATAKA, MACEDONIAN JA FOLK ROCK CD US $15.00 Buy It Now 29 days
PREDMESTJE "Brez Naslova" CD kraan Leb I Sol US $17.87 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy LEB I SOL music online Buy LEB I SOL & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for LEB I SOL DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

LEB I SOL Live Anthology ratings distribution

LEB I SOL Live Anthology reviews

Review by Seyo
3 stars "Live Anthology" was recorded in 1990 during the tour promoting their last studio album "Putujemo". At least several of the tracks, if not the entire concert set, were recorded at Kragujevac, Serbia, but I could not find the detailed liner notes. It featured their original quartet line-up which was responsible for making the first three masterpieces of jazz/ethno/fusion style. However, their last two albums, "Kao kakao" and "Putujemo", were produced in a more AOR, conventional rock manner, and the bulk of the material presented here (8 tracks) are taken from these two. They sound good (even better than studio versions) and convincing enough to attract the attention of the listener. Tavitijan especially showed his strong drumming skills which, along with Stefanovski's wonderful guitar work, is truly a signature mark of LEB I SOL sound. Only Dimusevski's keyboards are at moments too "plastic", evoking the "synthetic" 1980s sound. The set of instrumental tracks taken from their early albums ("Ajde sonce zajde", "Jovano, Jovanke" and "Kumova slama") features their famous Macedonian ethno/fusion and they are very good. Only the closing "Aber dojde Donke" was spoiled at the end by unnecessary coda featuring terrible synths. This is the only live album of LEB I SOL featuring drummer Tavitijan (the other two, "Akusticna trauma" and "Live in New York" were recorded with D. Djuricic) and it is surely a recommendation, to give a listen to his incredible drum/percussion set. Material presented comes from the final, more mainstream phase of the band, but it is performed with instrumental quality, and apart from few weak moments, this live set can satisfy both the band's fans and wider audience. 3,5 stars.

Send comments to Seyo (BETA) | Report this review (#84136) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, July 19, 2006

4 stars This is an important band from Yougoslavia that made some of the best Progressive music in East Europe. This live album don't give the high quality of this musicians but we can listen some good music. This album have some comercial musics but have some great guitar performances. Some Jazz fu ... (read more)

Report this review (#294187) | Posted by Joćo Paulo | Wednesday, August 11, 2010 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of LEB I SOL "Live Anthology"