LIVE AT WEMBLEY '86

Buy QUEEN Music
Live, released in 1992

Disc 1
1. One Vision (5:50)
2. Tie Your Mother Down (3:52)
3. In The Lap Of The Gods...revisited (2:14)
4. Seven Seas Of Rhye (1:19)
5. Tear It Up (2:12)
6. A Kind Of Magic (8:41)
7. Under Pressure (3:41)
8. Another One Bites The Dust (4:54)
9. Who Wants To Live Forever (5:16)
10. I Want To Break Free (3:34)
11. Impromptu 2:55)
12. Brighton Rock Solo (9:11)
13. Now I'm Here (6:19)

Disc 2
14. Love Of My Life 4:47)
15. Is This The World We Created? (2:59)
16. (You're So Square) Baby I Don't Care (1:34)
17. Hello Mary Lou Goodbye Heart (1:24)
18. Tutti Frutti (3:23)
19. Gimme Some Lovin' (0:55)
20. Bohemian Rhapsody (5:50)
21. Hammer To Fall (5:36)
22. Crazy Little Thing Called Love (6:27)
23. Big Spender (1:07)
24. Radio Ga Ga (5:57)
25. We Will Rock You (2:46)
26. Friends Will Be Friends (2:08)
27. We Are The Champions (4:05)
28. God Save The Queen (1:27)

Search QUEEN Live At Wembley '86 lyrics

Search QUEEN Live At Wembley '86 tabs

- Freddie Mercury / vocals, keyboards
- John Deacon / bass
- Brian May / guitars, vocals
- Roger Taylor / drums, vocals

Recorded at Wembley Stadium in London on July 11/12 1986

Reissue with the title "Live At Wembley Stadium" (companion to the 2003 DVD) features four bonus tracks tacked on to disc 2:

Live at Wembley Stadium on Friday, July 11th:
29. A Kind Of Magic
30. Another One Bites The Dust
31. Crazy Little Thing Called Love

Live at Nepstadion, Budapest on Sunday, July 27th:
32. Tavaski Szel Vizet Araszt

Thanks to The Miracle for the addition
and to classicrocker for the last updates

QUEEN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy QUEEN Live At Wembley '86 Music

Live at the RainbowLive at the Rainbow
Hollywood Records 2014
Greatest Hits: We Will Rock You EditionGreatest Hits: We Will Rock You Edition
Remastered · Special Edition
Hollywood Records 2004
Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD)Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD)
Box set
Hollywood Records 2002
Queen: Greatest Hits I & IIQueen: Greatest Hits I & II
Hollywood Records 1995
A Night at the Opera [Vinyl]A Night at the Opera [Vinyl]
Fontana Hollywood 2008
Vinyl$14.19
8-Track Cartridge Truck Driver's Queen Moore & Napier, Reno & Smiley US $5.00 [0 bids]
31m 47s
SUNFIGHTER-Scarce-1976-Drag Race Queen-45-METAL US $7.15 Buy It Now 32m 44s
Infinite Love: Live at the Queen Elizabeth Hall CD Quintessence UK PSYCH PROG US $8.50 [8 bids]
33m 29s
COLUMBIA The Rip Chords HEY LITTLE COBRA 45 rpm 7 inch Single b/w THE QUEEN 60s US $9.00 Buy It Now 36m 46s
Queen News Of The World LP NM-/EX 1977 Lyrics Gatefold US $13.99 Buy It Now 38m 17s
LEON RUSSELL: Queen of The Roller Derby/Roll Away The Stone (rock vinyl 45) US $7.00 Buy It Now 39m 39s
Queen Greatest Hits UK CD + Greatest Hits 2 EU CD in Wooden Box Freddie Mercury US $149.99 Buy It Now 40m 16s
Lydia Lunch - Queen of Siam US $40.00 Buy It Now 40m 39s
Abba - A Tribute - The Real Group w/Frida - Dancing Queen 12" Single NM *PROMO* US $7.95 Buy It Now 43m 11s
WALT DICKERSON To My Queen LP NEW SEALED 1963 REISSUE US $13.66 Buy It Now 43m 13s
TINA TURNER: Acid Queen R&B vinyl US $9.00 Buy It Now 44m 7s
NEW HOT ADAM LAMBERT & QUEEN TOUR 2014 NO:804 White T Shirt S, M, L, XL, 2XL US $15.00 Buy It Now 44m 10s
NEW HOT ADAM LAMBERT & QUEEN TOUR 2014 NO:801 Black Tee Shirt S, M, L, XL, 2XL US $20.00 Buy It Now 44m 21s
BOBBY DARIN SPLISH SPLASH / QUEEN OF THE HOP 7" 45 NM- US $3.00 [0 bids]
46m 11s
Queen / Wyclef Jean Feat. Pras, Free & Canibus - Another One... - Promo US 12" US $6.99 [0 bids]
48m 23s
K.C. & THE SUNSHINE BAND, Do It Good-Queen Of Clubs, 45 TK 1005 NM 1974 US $7.95 [0 bids]
49m 14s
Queen Samantha 2 SEALED NEW CD US $14.95 [0 bids]
49m 42s
3 Rare Queen Rock Lp Records US $24.99 [0 bids]
50m 44s
FLAME Queen Of The Neighborhood ROCK LP RCA Nipper Logo CLARENCE CLEMONS US $5.00 [0 bids]
51m 7s
Live Killers by Queen 8 track tape tested w / Sleeve & Shrink US $14.00 Buy It Now 51m 29s
GEORGE MICHAEL & QUEEN - FIVE LIVE CD US $7.14 [0 bids]
53m 1s
Queen Latifah De La Soul Mama Gave Birth 2 Soul Children Gee Street Single Mixes US $19.99 [0 bids]
53m 10s
QUEEN The Works ROCK LP CAPITOL Orig Lyric Inner STERLING Promo US $5.00 [0 bids]
53m 15s
QUEEN Greatest Hits RARE ORIGINAL US LP STILL SEALED NO CUT NO BARCODE 33 5e-564 US $99.99 [0 bids]
53m 15s
MAGGIE BELL Queen Of The Night original US 8-TR tape cartridge Near Mint US $4.95 [0 bids]
54m 38s
Columbia 36167 Ringling Bros & Barnum Band - High Ridin':Jungle Queen:Roses US $7.97 [0 bids]
57m 25s
SEX PISTOLS God Save the Queen BRAZIL 7" REPRO PUNK US $24.13 Buy It Now 57m 49s
Drama Junkie Queen - Boy on Poison Billy New & Sealed CD Free Shipping US $12.95 Buy It Now 57m 52s
DeBARGE, QUEEN OF MY HEART - RHYTHM OF THE NIGHT, 45 1985 VG+ NEW US $7.95 [0 bids]
58m 9s
QUEEN II original 1st Issue US 8-TR tape STILL SEALED! NM to M! US $24.95 [0 bids]
1h
Queen of the Damned [Soundtrack] [PA] by Original Soundtrack (CD ONLY) US $7.99 Buy It Now 1h 4m
QUEEN 6 LP Record SHEER HEART ATTACK + JAZZ + NEWS OF THE WORLD + THE GAME US $41.79 [15 bids]
QUEEN - THREE 8-Track Tapes - Opera - Jazz - The Game - Elektra With Slipcases US $6.99 [0 bids]
Heart - Little Queen Vinyl Record US $2.99 [0 bids]
QUEEN - TWO 8-Track Tapes - Jazz - Live Killers With Slipcases - CANADA Elektra US $7.99 [0 bids]
Live, Alice in Chains, CD, 2000, Queen Of Rodeo, Rooster, Would, Bleed The Freak US $1.99 [0 bids]
Latest Thing, The Nixons CD 2000 Drama Queen, Calling Yesterday, One, Lifeline US $1.99 [0 bids]
Queen Of The Flat Top Pickers - Hughes,Lena US $12.43 Buy It Now 1h 14m
Queen Sheer Heart Attack Record LP Elektra Rock VG++ Poster Lyrics US $17.00 Buy It Now 1h 17m
BBC Reel QUEEN AC DC SUPERTRAMP PETE TOWNSHEND IAN GUILLAN RaRe Export Tape HEAR US $99.99 Buy It Now 1h 17m
Lot of 3 RaRe Import QUEEN Jazz, Killers & Flash Gordon Cassettes Tapes NICE!! US $39.99 Buy It Now 1h 17m
RaRe QUEEN Westwood One Off The Record Classic M- Radio PROMO CD + cue sheet US $19.99 Buy It Now 1h 18m
BBC TOTP 1164 FREDDIE MERCURY Great Pretender FGTH BILLY IDOL QUEEN M- LP US $99.99 Buy It Now 1h 19m
BBC Reel THE CLASH Bank Robber RUTS JETHRO TULL POLICE QUEEN RaRe Punk Tape ? US $99.99 Buy It Now 1h 19m
Greatest Country Hits, Juice Newton, CD 1990, Queen Of Hearts, Sweetest Thing US $1.99 [0 bids]
ARETHA FRANKLIN-QUEEN OF SOUL-HARMONY 11274 US $7.00 [0 bids]
Diana Princess of Wales Tribute, 2 CDs 1997 SPICE GIRLS, QUEEN, GABRIEL, WHITNEY US $4.99 [0 bids]
LOT OF 12 MUSIC CDs ROD STEWART QUEEN JOHNNY CASH GLORIA ESTEFAN KID ROCK NSYNC US $0.99 [1 bids]
QUEENSRYCHE - OPERATION MINDCRIME / QUEEN OF REICH NEW CD US $27.25 Buy It Now 1h 24m
Queen - Operatic Afternoon 1976 live JAPAN 2CD RARE Wardour US $55.00 [8 bids]
Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody 45 US $9.99 [0 bids]
QUEEN & DAVID BOWIE "Under Pressure" 45 on Elektra 1981 PROMO ONLY MONO /STEREO US $14.98 Buy It Now 1h 28m
BOBBY DARIN-LISTEN ? SPLISH SPLASH-QUEEN OF THE HOP US $9.00 [0 bids]
Queen ?- Flash Gordon (Original Soundtrack Music) US $7.00 [0 bids]
Queen ?- Jazz/ Elektra ?- 6E-166, Elektra ?- 6E-170 US $7.00 [0 bids]
Black Reign by Queen Latifah (CD, Nov-1993, Motown (Record Label)) US $3.99 [0 bids]
Queen ?- News Of The World/ Elektra ?- 6E-112 US $7.00 [0 bids]
Queen ?- The Game/ Elektra ?- 5E-513 US $7.00 [0 bids]
7inchTHE EDGAR WINTER GROUP "Queen of my dreams" JAPAN 1974 SONY US $18.00 Buy It Now 1h 39m
SET IT OFF ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK *SEALED* LP BUSTA RHYMES QUEEN LATIFAH GOODIE MOB US $5.99 [0 bids]
BOBBY DARIN-7'-45 on ATCO--(QUEEN OF THE HOP)----VG+ US $4.99 Buy It Now 1h 39m
QUEEN OF THE ORGAN - Shirley Scott (CD, Jun-2003, Prestige) - Rare OOP (Promo) US $9.99 [0 bids]
Radio Show: FLASHBACK! 9/13/04 WHO, ELO, QUEEN, GREG KIHN, DEEP PURPLE, CREAM US $15.99 Buy It Now 1h 45m
Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen by Original Soundtrack (CD, Feb-2004,... US $2.99 [0 bids]
Queen . Another One Bites The Dust / Don't Try Suicide. Elektra 1980 .. 45 rpm US $2.99 [0 bids]
QUEEN NEWS OF THE WORLD 1977 JAPAN TO 1A2 CD 3200yen CP32 1ST PRESS US $39.99 Buy It Now 1h 50m
Lot of 2 DAVE & SUGAR 45 rpm Singles Queen Of The Silver Dollar & Golden Tears US $6.95 Buy It Now 1h 52m
QUEEN - LIVE AT WEMBLEY (2PC) NEW DVD US $22.85 Buy It Now 1h 54m
LINDA HARGROVE Blue Jean Country Queen LP W/L PROMO US $11.95 Buy It Now 1h 55m
CHAKA KHAN- CHAKA 1978 QUEEN OF FUNK / SOUL NM US $9.00 Buy It Now 1h 56m
We Will Rock You/We Are the Champions [Single] Queen US $28.99 Buy It Now 1h 57m
QUEEN - The Very Best Of VG 1996 Polytel/Polygram Canada 740 080-2 rare 2cd US $25.00 Buy It Now 2h
The Arrival of The Queen of Sheba byJulian Lloyd Webber(CD,1994,MUSICAL HER)-OOP US $7.99 Buy It Now 2h
the adventures of priscilla queen of the desert limited edition cassette US $12.74 Buy It Now 2h 4m
ABBA Gold: Greatest Hits CD Polydor 1992 Euro-Pop/Disco DANCING QUEEN MAMMA MIA US $7.95 Buy It Now 2h 4m
QUEEN Self Titled 8 Track Tape Original 1973 US $19.99 [0 bids]
MOTT THE HOOPLE Rock And Roll Queen 8 Track Tape Original 1974 US $11.99 [0 bids]
Now & Live/Paul Rodgers/2 cd/Free/Bad Company/Queen/new US $17.00 Buy It Now 2h 5m
Chicago Soundtrack Anastacia Macy Gray Queen Latifah Lil' Kim Japan CD NEW US $19.99 Buy It Now 2h 5m
GASLIGHT ANTHEM 2X 7" Vinyl SENOR AND THE QUEEN + download US $9.99 Buy It Now 2h 10m
HEART-barracuda-little queen-cry to me-CANADA portrait-1977-EX+ US $5.78 [0 bids]
DEMON QUEEN - EXORCISE TAPE NEW VINYL US $29.82 Buy It Now 2h 14m
Queen-"News Of The World" (12" LP Elektra 1977) US $6.99 [0 bids]
Queen Greatest Hits Album US $15.00 [0 bids]
IN TRANSIT - ROCK 'N' ROLL QUEEN (RCA AFL1-3607) US $1.00 [0 bids]
QUEEN The Game lp vinyl lyrics VG++ 1980 Elektra Rock US $6.99 [0 bids]
QUEEN A NIGHT AT THE OPERA -JAPAN PLATINUM MINI LP SHM-CD SHIPS FROM USA US $49.00 Buy It Now 2h 21m
QUEEN NEWS OF THE WORLD -JAPAN PLATINUM MINI LP SHM-CD SHIPS FROM USA US $49.00 Buy It Now 2h 22m
NEW - Nature of a Sista by Queen Latifah US $1.65 Buy It Now 2h 23m
QUEEN GREATEST HITS 1 & 2 2CD BOX SEALED 1992 US $27.99 Buy It Now 2h 26m
FIRST CLASS 45 RPM RECORD Surfer Queen / Funny How Love Can Be UK49003 MINT US $5.99 [0 bids]
STEPHANIE PREWITT & BRIGHT/LECLUYSE - QUEEN OF HEAVEN NEW CD US $23.59 Buy It Now 2h 35m
Queen - Another One Bites The Dust / Keep Yourself Alive - 45 US $8.99 [0 bids]
Styx - Too Much Time On My Hands / Queen Of Spades - 7" 45 RPM US $5.99 [0 bids]
RAIDERS Golden Girls Sometimes/ Powder Blue Mercedes Queen 7" 45 Columbia 445601 US $3.39 Buy It Now 2h 38m
Lot of 2 - Styx Queen of Spades 7" records US $11.99 [0 bids]
ROCK AND ROLL HALL OF FAME-16TH-2001-PROMO CD-U2-QUEEN-MICHAEL JACKSON-AEROSMITH US $14.99 [0 bids]
Abba Medley Queen Another One Bites the Dust VINYL REMIXES Black Wax Queen Bee US $12.99 Buy It Now 2h 46m
LYDIA LUNCH Queen Of Siam orig 1980 ZE lp vinyl nick cave no wave rare album oop US $59.00 Buy It Now 2h 46m
BOW WOW WOW TEENAGE QUEEN 7" VINYL 1982 JAPAN SEXY ANNABELLA LWIN COVER NM RARE! US $55.00 Buy It Now 2h 46m

More places to buy QUEEN music online Buy QUEEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for QUEEN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

QUEEN Live At Wembley '86 ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(34%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(39%)

QUEEN Live At Wembley '86 reviews

Review by clarke2001
3 stars After an excellent live document from the 70s ("Live Killers") and forgettable live-patchwork from 1986 ("Live Magic"), this one is a real refreshment, actually the first proper official issue of QUEEN concert in the 80's (I'm not counting video publications such are "Live In Rio" and Live Budapest").

Thia is a good one, undoubtedly. The overall sound is very raw (despite the omnipresent sound of keyboards played by Spike Edney, QUEEN's "fifth member"). The songs are unpolished and "naked" - although the overall sound quality is on a very high level. Despite the stigma of the 80's sound, QUEEN still rocks on this one.

The interesting thing about this live issue is inclusion of 50s and 60s rock and soul hits such are "Big Spender", "Tutti Frutti", "Hello Mary Lou (Goodbye Heart)", "Gimme Some Lovin'" and "(You're So Square) Baby I don't Care"...showing as the origins of QUEEN taste.

"In The Lap Of The Gods" (from "Sheer Heart Attack" album) and "Tear It Up" (from "The Works") are the two tracks that are not so usual in QUEEN's live catalogue, both on hard-rock edge, the last one utilising zeppelinesque, almost heavy metal intro: a real refreshment among all the common hits. By the way, musicianship is top-notch, and one of the best things about this CD is the atmosphere itself. The live documents that are able to represent the feel of the show and how audience felt are not very common. This is the reason why this CD is ranking higher than most of the live records around.

From progressive rock purist's point of vie there's not much appealing here. Of course, here's unavoidable "Bohemian Rhapsody". "Brighton Rock Solo" is excellent us usual, and it's well worth giving a spin. "Impromptu" is nice two-minute improvisation with slight jazzy overtones, and that's about it.

This document is more than very good; it's excellent. However, there is no prog, so I will go for three stars.

Send comments to clarke2001 (BETA) | Report this review (#102559) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, December 11, 2006

Review by Marty McFly
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Errors and Omissions Team
5 stars Of course that 5 star rating. But when comparing this to normal prog, the situation would be very different (3-4). But when rating "related" things, I tend to rate them simply as "rock music", nothing more.

And as rock, this is one of the best examples. I always admired British classical rock bands and amongst them, Queen is probably my most favourite. I remember, when I was 13 years old and discovered them, I used to play "the best of" CD over and over again, endlessly. And because I still feel that these songs (which are mostly here, after all, it's spectacular live). The problem is that with these well known songs. I know them so much that others (those I know "just" for about 2-3 years aren't so good. But they are, one simply can't be so pricky). This is rocking album and Queen surely rocks. And here, this is their best live album my opinion.

5(-), you know, these certain songs.

Send comments to Marty McFly (BETA) | Report this review (#252676) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Review by Starhammer
3 stars An iconic album from an iconic band...

Recorded in 1986 on their final tour as a band before Freddie Mercury passed away. The tour was in support of studio album number twelve, A Kind of Magic, and features tracks from all of their previous releases excluding Jazz, Flash Gordon, and the self-titled debut. It also features a handful of cover versions of rock 'n' roll standards from the '50s and '60s, a clear reference to early musical influences. Despite showcasing some of their own earlier material, the set-list does read very much like a greatest hits, and so many of Queen's more progressive works are overlooked.

Having never watched the accompanying DVD I have often wondered if I'm missing much in the visual department as my preference for DVD or CD varies from concert to concert, but I also think this allows me to make a more balanced evaluation of the audio alone. The performance throughout is spot-on, and the production strikes a nice balance between raw energy and clarity. Highlights would have to be the opening riff of One Vision, and the largely improvised Impromptu / Brighton Rock Solo culminating in Now I'm Here, which is a personal favourite of mine.

The Verdict: An excellent addition to any classic rock music collection.

Send comments to Starhammer (BETA) | Report this review (#588865) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, December 15, 2011

4 stars I don't like Queen but I must admitt this album is one of the greatest live ever (with Live at Leeds by the Who and Made in Japan by Deep Purple). The band plays all his famous songs and in facts it could also be a "Greatest Live hits". Nothing 'proggy' in this work, whole songs are rock and pop one ... (read more)

Report this review (#66993) | Posted by Kord | Friday, January 27, 2006 | Review Permanlink

5 stars O.K., the starting of this album it's very good because they don't introduce themselves when starting the show, you can here a pre-recorded intro and they just start playing One vision.Them there are some hits of their old albums, then a mix of the old hits and new songs.This was an incredible ... (read more)

Report this review (#55094) | Posted by | Monday, November 07, 2005 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of QUEEN "Live At Wembley '86"