LIVE AT WEMBLEY '86

Buy QUEEN Music
Live, released in 1992

Disc 1
1. One Vision (5:50)
2. Tie Your Mother Down (3:52)
3. In The Lap Of The Gods...revisited (2:14)
4. Seven Seas Of Rhye (1:19)
5. Tear It Up (2:12)
6. A Kind Of Magic (8:41)
7. Under Pressure (3:41)
8. Another One Bites The Dust (4:54)
9. Who Wants To Live Forever (5:16)
10. I Want To Break Free (3:34)
11. Impromptu 2:55)
12. Brighton Rock Solo (9:11)
13. Now I'm Here (6:19)

Disc 2
14. Love Of My Life 4:47)
15. Is This The World We Created? (2:59)
16. (You're So Square) Baby I Don't Care (1:34)
17. Hello Mary Lou Goodbye Heart (1:24)
18. Tutti Frutti (3:23)
19. Gimme Some Lovin' (0:55)
20. Bohemian Rhapsody (5:50)
21. Hammer To Fall (5:36)
22. Crazy Little Thing Called Love (6:27)
23. Big Spender (1:07)
24. Radio Ga Ga (5:57)
25. We Will Rock You (2:46)
26. Friends Will Be Friends (2:08)
27. We Are The Champions (4:05)
28. God Save The Queen (1:27)

Search QUEEN Live At Wembley '86 lyrics

Search QUEEN Live At Wembley '86 tabs

- Freddie Mercury / vocals, keyboards
- John Deacon / bass
- Brian May / guitars, vocals
- Roger Taylor / drums, vocals

Recorded at Wembley Stadium in London on July 11/12 1986

Reissue with the title "Live At Wembley Stadium" (companion to the 2003 DVD) features four bonus tracks tacked on to disc 2:

Live at Wembley Stadium on Friday, July 11th:
29. A Kind Of Magic
30. Another One Bites The Dust
31. Crazy Little Thing Called Love

Live at Nepstadion, Budapest on Sunday, July 27th:
32. Tavaski Szel Vizet Araszt

Thanks to The Miracle for the addition
and to classicrocker for the last updates

QUEEN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy QUEEN Live At Wembley '86 Music

Toshiba EMI Japan 2004
EMI 2003
Live at Wembley '86 by Queen [Music CD]Live at Wembley '86 by Queen [Music CD]
Hollywood Records
LIVE AT WEMBLEY '86(2CD)(ltd.reissue)LIVE AT WEMBLEY '86(2CD)(ltd.reissue)
EMIMUSIC JAPAN
Audio CD$290.86 (used)
QUEEN - LIVE AT WEMBLEY '86 [REGION FREE] NEW DVD BOXSET USD $11.62 Buy It Now 14h 4m
Queen - Live At Wembley '86 - Double Cassette MJM Music Poland 1992 USD $32.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Queen Lot of 3 Cassette Tapes Live at Wembley '86, News of the World USD $17.99 Buy It Now 4 days
QUEEN - Live at Wembley '86 (2CD FAT BOX 1992) HOLLAND Pressing USD $12.45 [0 bids]
QUEEN-live at wembley 86/2cds/28 trax/vg con cds/2003 USD $1.95 [0 bids]
QUEEN Live At Wembley 86' LP UK 1992 1st Press STEREO PARLOPHONE PCSP 725 USD $1.54 [0 bids]
QUEEN WE WILL ROCK YOU WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS LIVE AT WEMBLEY '86 CD SINGLE NM USD $23.75 Buy It Now 7 days
Queen / Live At Wembley '86 JAPAN 2CDBOX TOCP-7091/92 *I USD $49.99 Buy It Now 9 days
QUEEN LIVE AT WEMBLEY '86 JAPAN DOUBLE CD TOCP-7091.92 USD $34.99 Buy It Now 9 days
Queen - Live At Wembley '86 (Cassette) Russia USD $19.50 Buy It Now 10 days
QUEEN_Live At Wembley 86_used Cassette_ships from AUSTRALIA! USD $16.23 Buy It Now 11 days
QUEEN - Live At Wembley '86 - 2xCD Album *Fat-Box* USD $8.54 Buy It Now 11 days
Queen - Live At Wembley '86 / TH 2 Cassette USD $19.99 Buy It Now 11 days
QUEEN - LIVE AT WEMBLEY '86 [25TH ANNIVERSARY [REGION FREE] NEW DVD BOXSET USD $19.81 Buy It Now 12 days
QUEEN LIVE AT WEMBLEY'86 CD DOUBLE MADE IN BRAZIL 1st PRESS 1994 WITH BARCODE USD $49.99 Buy It Now 13 days
Live at Wembley '86 by Queen (CD, Oct-1994, 2 Discs, Hollywood) USD $15.00 Buy It Now 15 days
QUEEN Live at Wembley Stadium 86 REPLICA TO THE ORIGINAL LP Sealed JAPAN OBI CD USD $212.49 Buy It Now 16 days
CD QUEEN Live At Wembley 86 2CDs CANADA USD $15.00 Buy It Now 16 days
Queen Live At Wembley 86 - 2 cd box set 28 tracks 1992 USD $18.66 Buy It Now 16 days
QUEEN LIVE AT WEMBLEY 86 ULTRA RARE UK DOUBLE CASSETTE TAPE! USD $20.28 Buy It Now 16 days
QUEEN LIVE AT WEMBLEY 86 ULTRA RARE NEW ZEALAND DOUBLE CASSETTE TAPE! USD $24.34 Buy It Now 16 days
Queen - Live At Wembley '86 - DOUBLE Audio Cassette - Play Tested USD $10.82 Buy It Now 17 days
Live at Wembley '86 by Queen (CD, Oct-1994, 2 Discs, Hollywood) USD $7.30 Buy It Now 17 days
QUEEN- Live at Wembley Stadium 1986 (Fatbox UK 1992) The Best of in Concert 86 USD $11.50 Buy It Now 18 days
Live at Wembley 86, Queen, Good Import USD $6.79 Buy It Now 18 days
QUEEN - LIVE AT WEMBLEY '86 [25TH ANNIVERSARY [ALL REGIONS] NEW DVD BOXSET USD $24.99 Buy It Now 19 days
QUEEN / LIVE AT WEMBLEY '86 Japan 2CDs w/OBI ,ORIGINAL BOOKLET , PICTURE DISC USD $24.00 Buy It Now 19 days
Live at Wembley '86 by Queen (CD, Nov-2004, Emi) Japan TOCP-67464-65 USD $69.00 Buy It Now 19 days
QUEEN Live at Wembley'86 MC Tape RUSSIAN release USD $12.90 Buy It Now 19 days
Live at Wembley '86 [2 DVD] by Queen (DVD, Mar-2013, 2 Discs, Eagle Rock (USA)) USD $11.65 Buy It Now 20 days
Live at Wembley '86 by Queen (CD, Oct-1994, 2 Discs, Hollywood) USD $7.50 Buy It Now 21 days
Live at Wembley '86 by Queen (CD, Oct-1994, 2 Discs, Hollywood) USD $11.99 Buy It Now 23 days
Queen: Live at Wembley '86 w/ Artwork AUDIO CD alternative rock music! 2CD 1994 USD $9.48 Buy It Now 24 days

More places to buy QUEEN music online Buy QUEEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for QUEEN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

QUEEN Live At Wembley '86 ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(33%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(40%)

QUEEN Live At Wembley '86 reviews

Review by clarke2001
3 stars After an excellent live document from the 70s ("Live Killers") and forgettable live-patchwork from 1986 ("Live Magic"), this one is a real refreshment, actually the first proper official issue of QUEEN concert in the 80's (I'm not counting video publications such are "Live In Rio" and Live Budapest").

Thia is a good one, undoubtedly. The overall sound is very raw (despite the omnipresent sound of keyboards played by Spike Edney, QUEEN's "fifth member"). The songs are unpolished and "naked" - although the overall sound quality is on a very high level. Despite the stigma of the 80's sound, QUEEN still rocks on this one.

The interesting thing about this live issue is inclusion of 50s and 60s rock and soul hits such are "Big Spender", "Tutti Frutti", "Hello Mary Lou (Goodbye Heart)", "Gimme Some Lovin'" and "(You're So Square) Baby I don't Care"...showing as the origins of QUEEN taste.

"In The Lap Of The Gods" (from "Sheer Heart Attack" album) and "Tear It Up" (from "The Works") are the two tracks that are not so usual in QUEEN's live catalogue, both on hard-rock edge, the last one utilising zeppelinesque, almost heavy metal intro: a real refreshment among all the common hits. By the way, musicianship is top-notch, and one of the best things about this CD is the atmosphere itself. The live documents that are able to represent the feel of the show and how audience felt are not very common. This is the reason why this CD is ranking higher than most of the live records around.

From progressive rock purist's point of vie there's not much appealing here. Of course, here's unavoidable "Bohemian Rhapsody". "Brighton Rock Solo" is excellent us usual, and it's well worth giving a spin. "Impromptu" is nice two-minute improvisation with slight jazzy overtones, and that's about it.

This document is more than very good; it's excellent. However, there is no prog, so I will go for three stars.

Send comments to clarke2001 (BETA) | Report this review (#102559) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, December 11, 2006

Review by Marty McFly
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Errors and Omissions Team
5 stars Of course that 5 star rating. But when comparing this to normal prog, the situation would be very different (3-4). But when rating "related" things, I tend to rate them simply as "rock music", nothing more.

And as rock, this is one of the best examples. I always admired British classical rock bands and amongst them, Queen is probably my most favourite. I remember, when I was 13 years old and discovered them, I used to play "the best of" CD over and over again, endlessly. And because I still feel that these songs (which are mostly here, after all, it's spectacular live). The problem is that with these well known songs. I know them so much that others (those I know "just" for about 2-3 years aren't so good. But they are, one simply can't be so pricky). This is rocking album and Queen surely rocks. And here, this is their best live album my opinion.

5(-), you know, these certain songs.

Send comments to Marty McFly (BETA) | Report this review (#252676) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Review by Starhammer
3 stars An iconic album from an iconic band...

Recorded in 1986 on their final tour as a band before Freddie Mercury passed away. The tour was in support of studio album number twelve, A Kind of Magic, and features tracks from all of their previous releases excluding Jazz, Flash Gordon, and the self-titled debut. It also features a handful of cover versions of rock 'n' roll standards from the '50s and '60s, a clear reference to early musical influences. Despite showcasing some of their own earlier material, the set-list does read very much like a greatest hits, and so many of Queen's more progressive works are overlooked.

Having never watched the accompanying DVD I have often wondered if I'm missing much in the visual department as my preference for DVD or CD varies from concert to concert, but I also think this allows me to make a more balanced evaluation of the audio alone. The performance throughout is spot-on, and the production strikes a nice balance between raw energy and clarity. Highlights would have to be the opening riff of One Vision, and the largely improvised Impromptu / Brighton Rock Solo culminating in Now I'm Here, which is a personal favourite of mine.

The Verdict: An excellent addition to any classic rock music collection.

Send comments to Starhammer (BETA) | Report this review (#588865) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, December 15, 2011

4 stars I don't like Queen but I must admitt this album is one of the greatest live ever (with Live at Leeds by the Who and Made in Japan by Deep Purple). The band plays all his famous songs and in facts it could also be a "Greatest Live hits". Nothing 'proggy' in this work, whole songs are rock and pop one ... (read more)

Report this review (#66993) | Posted by Kord | Friday, January 27, 2006 | Review Permanlink

5 stars O.K., the starting of this album it's very good because they don't introduce themselves when starting the show, you can here a pre-recorded intro and they just start playing One vision.Them there are some hits of their old albums, then a mix of the old hits and new songs.This was an incredible ... (read more)

Report this review (#55094) | Posted by | Monday, November 07, 2005 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of QUEEN "Live At Wembley '86"