GREATEST HITS II

Queen Greatest Hits II album cover

Good, but non-essential

Buy QUEEN Music
Boxset/Compilation, released in 1991

1. A Kind Of Magic (4.23)
2. Under Pressure (3.57)
3. Radio Ga Ga (5.43)
4. I Want It All (4.02)
5. I Want To Break Free (4.19)
6. Innuendo (6.28)
7. It's A Hard Life (4.10)
8. Breakthru (4.09)
9. Who Wants To live Forever (4.57)
10. Headlong (4.33)
11. The Miracle (4.55)
12. I'm Going Slightly Mad (4.08)
13. The Invisiable Man (3.59)
14. Hammer To Fall (3.41)
15. Friends Will Be Friends (4.09)
16. The Show Must Go On (4.24)
17. One Vision (4.03)

Search QUEEN Greatest Hits II lyrics

Search QUEEN Greatest Hits II tabs

- Freddie Mercury / vocals
- Brian May / guitars
- John Deacon / bass
- Roger Taylor / drums

CD Parlophone CDP7979712 (1991)

Thanks to PROGMAN for the addition

QUEEN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy QUEEN Greatest Hits II Music

Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD)Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD)
Box set
Hollywood Records 2002
Queen: Greatest Hits I & IIQueen: Greatest Hits I & II
Double CD
Hollywood Records 1995
Hollywood Records 2011
Super Audio CD - DSD · Import
Universal Japan 2013
Queen: The Platinum Collection (Greatest Hits I, II & III) [CD]Queen: The Platinum Collection (Greatest Hits I, II & III) [CD]
Island Records
Audio CD$19.19 (used)
Greatest Hits Ii (f)Greatest Hits Ii (f)
POL
Imports 2011
Greatest Hits 2 by Queen [Music CD]Greatest Hits 2 by Queen [Music CD]
Hollywood Records
Greatest hits IIGreatest hits II
Audio CD$31.99 (used)
Greatest Hits II by Queen (CD, Oct-2001, EMI Music Distribution) USD $5.00 Buy It Now 1h 44m
Greatest Hits II by Queen (CD) Long play cd USD $8.62 [0 bids]
QUEEN GREATEST HITS I II & III PLATINUM COLLECTION JAPAN SHM CD + FIGURINE + OBI USD $99.99 [0 bids]
QUEEN Greatest Hits II CD NEW USD $12.18 Buy It Now 8h 27m
QUEEN - GREATEST HITS II - JAPAN SACD SHM - Factory Sealed CD - UIGY-9533 USD $60.38 [0 bids]
Queen /Greatest Hits I II & III The Platinum Collection 2011 REMASTERED 3 CD NEW USD $39.99 Buy It Now 13h 48m
QUEEN GREATEST HITS II VOL 2 SEALED CD REMASTER 2011 USD $4.05 Buy It Now 1 day
Platinum Collection (Greatest Hits I, II & III) - Queen USD $18.98 Buy It Now 1 day
Queen, Greatest Hits II , double gatefold album, VG++ USD $31.27 [0 bids]
QUEEN greatest hits II / CROATIAN 1991 transparent CASSETTE yellow label USD $15.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Queen - Greatest Hits 2 II cd Rock USD $0.99 [0 bids]
Queen - Greatest Hits II (1991) USD $13.27 Buy It Now 2 days
Queen - Greatest Hits I & Ii CD USD $20.99 Buy It Now 2 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS II RARE CD ARGENTINA ORIGINAL 1991 USD $24.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Queen - Greatest Hits I & II 2CDs (HR-64042-2) USD $9.99 [0 bids]
Queen - Greatest Hits II CD FREEPOST DISC IS NEAR MINT BEST OF VOL 2 USD $7.02 Buy It Now 3 days
QUEEN - Greatest Hits II - Off The Record - Song Book for Guitar, Piano USD $28.52 [0 bids]
QUEEN-GREATEST HITS II-NEW CD ALBUM USD $18.75 Buy It Now 3 days
Queen - Greatest Hits II (2011 Remaster) CD USD $12.81 Buy It Now 4 days
Queen - Greatest Hits II (2) (CD 1991) USD $6.24 Buy It Now 4 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS II AUSTRALIAN CASSETTE TAPE USD $8.80 Buy It Now 4 days
Queen Greatest Hits II 17 Trk CD Album USD $9.37 Buy It Now 4 days
Queen Greatest Hits II Taiwan Ltd w/obi CD Sealed 1999 RARE Roger Taylor Freddie USD $35.99 [0 bids]
CD QUEEN GREATEST HITS II ( 2 ) USD $10.16 Buy It Now 5 days
Queen Greatest Hits II Mexican Edition CD USD $11.99 Buy It Now 5 days
QUEEN Greatest Hits II Cassette USD $12.00 [0 bids]
USD $18.00 Buy It Now
Queen - Greatest Hits II (1991) USD $6.24 Buy It Now 5 days
QUEEN - GREATEST HITS II CD ~ 70's / 80's ~ FREDDIE MERCURY~BRIAN MAY 2 *NEW* USD $20.17 Buy It Now 5 days
Queen - Greatest hits II- 2 CD -digipak -brand new USD $12.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Queen: Greatest Hits I II and III - The Platinum Collection - Three CD set USD $19.99 [0 bids]
USD $27.00 Buy It Now
Queen Greatest Hits I And II USD $8.99 [0 bids]
Queen Greatest Hits Vols. I, II & III 3 CD set 51 Hits USD $25.98 [0 bids]
QUEEN Greatest Hits Ii CD 17 Track Album, Cdp 79 7971 2 USD $10.93 Buy It Now 6 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS II CD USD $6.24 Buy It Now 6 days
QUEEN "Greatest Hits II" 1991 (2011 REMASTER made in ISRAEL) NEW (Vol 2, Volume) USD $10.00 Buy It Now 6 days
Queen - Greatest Hits II - Cassette, Holland USD $5.00 Buy It Now 7 days
QUEEN greatest hits II long play CD 1991 NO IFPI (BUY 4CD- GET 5) USD $9.99 Buy It Now 7 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS II CD GOLD DISC FREE P+P!! USD $140.71 Buy It Now 7 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS II MULTI (GOLD) CD PLATINUM DISC FREE POSTAGE!! USD $218.89 Buy It Now 7 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS II CD PLATINUM DISC FREE P+P!! USD $156.34 Buy It Now 7 days
Queen - Greatest Hits Vol.2 II (CD 1991) USD $6.24 Buy It Now 7 days
QUEEN - GREATEST HITS 2 II USD $7.29 Buy It Now 8 days
Greatest Hits I & II - Queen USD $14.44 Buy It Now 8 days
QUEEN - Greatest Hits II CD USD $8.58 Buy It Now 8 days
QUEEN - GREATEST HITS II [QUEEN] [050087240141] - NEW CD USD $8.88 Buy It Now 9 days
Queen?-Greatest Hits II-EXTRA RARE 1991 GREEK ORIGINAL 1st PRESSING 2LP/MERCURY USD $49.90 Buy It Now 9 days
QUEEN SEALED ORIGINAL ISRAELI CASSETTE TAPE Greatest Hits II UNPLAYED MINT USD $49.00 Buy It Now 10 days
QUEEN Greatest Hits II CD DW Mastering GOLD DISC SINGAPORE MALAYSIA USD $59.99 Buy It Now 10 days
QUEEN_Greatest Hits II_used cassette_ships from AUSTRALIA!_L3 USD $9.78 Buy It Now 10 days
QUEEN - Greatest Hits II ~ GATEFOLD 2 x VINYL LP USD $70.35 Buy It Now 11 days
QUEEN - GREATEST HITS II - 1991 CD USD $7.99 Buy It Now 11 days
QUEEN_Greatest Hits II_used CD_ships from AUSTRALIA_K3 USD $8.15 Buy It Now 11 days
QUEEN - Greatest Hits II 2 x LP 1991 4 Page insert LP USD $42.75 Buy It Now 11 days
QUEEN CD - GREATEST HITS I, II & III: THE PLATINUM COLLECTION (2002) - NEW USD $24.99 Buy It Now 11 days
Queen Greatest Hits II Japan CD USD $24.99 Buy It Now 11 days
Queen - Greatest Hits II (1991) LONG PLAY CD USD $3.13 Buy It Now 12 days
QUEEN Greatest Hits II 1991 Long Play Holland Import Parlophone CD 70s USD $10.69 Buy It Now 12 days
QUEEN CD - GREATEST HITS I & II [2 DISCS](1995) - NEW UNOPENED USD $19.99 Buy It Now 12 days
QUEEN - GREATEST HITS II - JAPAN SACD SHM - Factory Sealed CD - UIGY-9533 USD $57.78 Buy It Now 12 days
Queen - Greatest Hits II (CD) - V/GOOD - 24HR POST!!! USD $10.15 Buy It Now 12 days
Queen Greatest Hits Vol.II Music Cassette Parlophone Label USD $9.38 Buy It Now 12 days
QUEEN- GREATEST HITS I + II (2 CD) USD $14.95 Buy It Now 13 days
GREATEST HITS II BY QUEEN (CD) USD $20.24 Buy It Now 13 days
Queen - Greatest Hits II (1991) USD $5.46 Buy It Now 13 days
QUEEN - GREATEST HITS II: CD ALBUM (2011 DIGITAL REMASTER) USD $15.62 Buy It Now 13 days
QUEEN - Greatest Hits II 15 Track KOREA rare CD USD $120.00 Buy It Now 13 days
Greatest Hits II by Queen (CD, Apr-2011, Hollywood) USD $16.95 Buy It Now 13 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS II CD JAPAN OBI Out Of Print 24 Bit Digital Mastering USD $19.99 Buy It Now 13 days
Queen GREATEST HITS II 17trk cd USD $4.68 Buy It Now 14 days
QUEEN-GREATEST HITS I & II =BOX CD NEW USD $19.59 Buy It Now 14 days
Queen - Greatest Hits II (1991) USD $6.24 Buy It Now 14 days
Queen - Greatest Hits I & Ii [CD New] USD $7.65 Buy It Now 15 days
Queen Greatest Hits II 2 X Gatefold LP 1991 Portugal Portuguese Release Rare USD $25.00 Buy It Now 16 days
Queen: Greatest Hits II 2 Best Of CD ALBUM USD $6.24 Buy It Now 16 days
Queen 'Greatest Hits II' CD album 1991 UK release Two 2 best of collection USD $2.35 Buy It Now 16 days
Queen Greatest hits I & II - 1994 EMI GOLD 2CD BOX USD $19.99 Buy It Now 16 days
QUEEN Greatest Hits I II III The Platinum Collection 3CD SOUTH AFRICA Remastered USD $29.99 Buy It Now 16 days
Queen - The Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits, Volumes I / II / III CD NEW USD $30.99 Buy It Now 16 days
Queen - Greatest Hits II - music cd album USD $12.43 Buy It Now 16 days
QUEEN RARE DOUBLE LP BRAZIL "GREATEST HITS II" NM/NM USD $99.99 Buy It Now 16 days
Queen: Greatest Hits II Mens Short Sleeve Cotton T-Shirt - New & Official USD $20.33 Buy It Now 16 days
Queen Greatest Hits II RARE Indonesian Cassette Album USD $7.32 Buy It Now 16 days
QUEEN - Greatest Hits II.Thomsun Original Import Cassette USD $9.37 Buy It Now 17 days
Queen - Greatest Hits II (Long Play) / TH Cassette USD $19.99 Buy It Now 17 days
QUEEN - GREATEST HITS II /REMASTERED EDITION/ ??? ? ??? NEW ?????? CD 2011 ????? USD $12.90 Buy It Now 17 days
Queen Greatest Hits II Music Cassette Parlophone Label TCPWTV2 USD $10.93 Buy It Now 17 days
Queen CD album (CDLP) Greatest Hits II UK CDP7979712 PARLOPHONE 1991 USD $24.22 Buy It Now 17 days
Queen - Platinum Collection (3CD Boxset Greatest Hits I/ II / III) FASTPOST USD $28.13 Buy It Now 17 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS VOL I & II Album Advert 11X9" (OUR PRICE) USD $10.93 Buy It Now 18 days
QUEEN-GREATEST HITS I AND II-1992/1994-USA-HOLLYWOOD REC. HR-62042-2-2CDS-MINT- USD $29.99 Buy It Now 18 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS II LONG PLAY CD GREAT XMAS VALUE FREE UK POSTAGE! USD $6.25 Buy It Now 18 days
Queen - Greatest Hits II (1991) CD - 17 TRACKS -FASTPOST USD $7.80 Buy It Now 18 days
QUEEN - GREATEST HITS II [QUEEN] [602527583655] - NEW CD USD $13.88 Buy It Now 18 days
QUEEN "GREATEST HITS II", 2 LP, 1991, RARE! USD $65.99 Buy It Now 18 days
Queen - Greatest Hits II (1991) (CD) a USD $4.68 Buy It Now 18 days
QUEEN_Greatest Hits I and II_used Cassette_ships from AUSTRALIA! USD $19.56 Buy It Now 18 days
QUEEN-GREATEST HITS II-RARE CROATIAN MUSIC CASSETTE '91 USD $13.00 Buy It Now 18 days
Queen CD Greatest Hits II USD $4.69 Buy It Now 19 days
QUEEN-GREATEST HITS I-II & III- 3 CD METAL BOX 35/100 USD $835.50 Buy It Now 19 days
Queen - Greatest Hits II NEW CD USD $16.56 Buy It Now 19 days

More places to buy QUEEN music online Buy QUEEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for QUEEN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

QUEEN Greatest Hits II ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(14%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(41%)

QUEEN Greatest Hits II reviews

Review by clarke2001
3 stars In 1981, "Greatest Hits" covered first decade of QUEEN's career. The songs chosen for compilation were all hits, not necessary band's highest-quality songs. In 1991 "Greatest Hits II" hit the market, and this time the terms "best" or "hit" became one. Simply because the second decade of Queen's career was not on the same level as the first one. The selection is quite good, from all the albums 3 or 4 tracks are picked (except from the weakest "Hot Space"), and if you are unfamiliar with the Queen's not-so-early-works and want to check them out, but don't want to dig through the albums, this compilation is just fine. You will miss one, two or three proggier tracks that Queen did in the 80s, but essential work is here: ballads, anthems, rock tunes and prog masterpiece - Innuendo.

Almost all the tracks are slightly different from their album version, most of them are single versions, and "I'm Going Slightly Mad" and "Who Wants To Live Forever" are slightly edited.

Two weakest tracks in this selection are "Headlong" and "The Invisible Man" (although both gained high chart positions, "Headlong" #14 in 1991, and "The Invisible Man" #12 in 1989). However, it's obvious that compilation was made for earning extra money, and expecting high-quality (progressive), non-charting tracks (like "Machines" or "Chinese Torture") would be too much. Anyway, I'm glad that awful hit "Body Language" (#25 in 1982) is not included.

Conclusion: "Greatest Hits II" is better representation of the corresponding decade than it's predecessor. The problem is, if you decide to give QUEEN a go, you will realise that essence of each album has been stolen by this huge, luxury, double LP.

I will always recommend albums rather than compilations, and this one is okay if you are willing just to lurk into the 80's and perhaps place it next to the early Queen's masterpieces.

Send comments to clarke2001 (BETA) | Report this review (#101052) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Review by progrules
3 stars Like I did on the first greatest hits collection I will review this song by song with ratings. Reasons see GH 1.

1. A kind of magic: 2,5 stars

14. Hammer to fall: 4,5 stars

15. Friends will be friends: 3,75 stars

16. Show must go on: 4,25 stars

17. One vision: 4,25 stars

So that makes GH 2 a far better compiliation than GH 1. Even though that will not be noticeable in the rounded off ratingresult. Because this appears to be a 3,4 rounded down to 3 also. Special note: though maybe not the best, the 9th and 16th song are most impressive lyricwise and probably also in historical and emotional way. For obvious reasons I think. Overall conclusion about the two major collections: I like Queen best when they play the rougher songs, I think they would have made a great (hard)rockband. But as we know Queen chose a different path and it has proved to be the wise one (at least commercially).

Send comments to progrules (BETA) | Report this review (#158637) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Review by AtomicCrimsonRush
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Symphonic Team
3 stars Queen's pop sound.

An inconsistent compilation following on from the excellent "Greatest Hits" from 1981. This time the tracks are embedded in the 80s and suffer as a result as Queen goes synth pop. There are some catchy singles that dominated the radio admittedly that I have time for such as infectious 'A Kind Of Magic', the wonderful 'Under Pressure' with Bowie, blockbuster 'I Want It All', and the masterfully produced 'One Vision', all classic tracks that epitomised the new Queen sound.

However my heart is entrenched in the prog sound of Queen and it does not get better here than with the awesome 'Innuendo'. This is the greatest song here and may even be in the top 3 all time great Queen songs. It is well while grabbing this to hear the song if you do not own the album "Innuendo".

Other highlights are 'Hammer to Fall', the best thing on "The Works" and 'The Show Must Go On'. Other tracks tend to blend together and are dull to my ears though cleverly produced and mixed. The manufactured pop of 'Radio Ga Ga', and 'I Want To Break Free' is a stale taste but there is enough on offer on the album to maintain interest such as 'Breakthru', 'The Miracle', and 'I'm Going Slightly Mad' with Mercury at his most theatrical.

Overall this is a good compilation with some excellent material from the later Queen years.

Send comments to AtomicCrimsonRush (BETA) | Report this review (#677782) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, March 23, 2012

2 stars There are a few good songs scattered here and there throughout this compilation, but overall it shows a very commercialised approach to music. 'Hammer to Fall' is top quality rock and 'Under Pressure' and 'Radio Ga Ga' are true classics, but the rest just fails to impress. There is an element of ... (read more)

Report this review (#165076) | Posted by burtonrulez | Wednesday, March 26, 2008 | Review Permanlink

2 stars since the 80's was not such a good decade for Queen's discoraphy, consequently, a collection from their work of this period is a mediocre one... the selection is good but the songs themselves are not that much... this is the pop side of the band, sth that disappointed many fans, including me.. ... (read more)

Report this review (#85909) | Posted by toolis | Sunday, August 06, 2006 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of QUEEN "Greatest Hits II"