GREATEST HITS II

Queen Greatest Hits II album cover

Good, but non-essential

Buy QUEEN Music
Boxset/Compilation, released in 1991

1. A Kind Of Magic (4.23)
2. Under Pressure (3.57)
3. Radio Ga Ga (5.43)
4. I Want It All (4.02)
5. I Want To Break Free (4.19)
6. Innuendo (6.28)
7. It's A Hard Life (4.10)
8. Breakthru (4.09)
9. Who Wants To live Forever (4.57)
10. Headlong (4.33)
11. The Miracle (4.55)
12. I'm Going Slightly Mad (4.08)
13. The Invisiable Man (3.59)
14. Hammer To Fall (3.41)
15. Friends Will Be Friends (4.09)
16. The Show Must Go On (4.24)
17. One Vision (4.03)

Search QUEEN Greatest Hits II lyrics

Search QUEEN Greatest Hits II tabs

- Freddie Mercury / vocals
- Brian May / guitars
- John Deacon / bass
- Roger Taylor / drums

CD Parlophone CDP7979712 (1991)

Thanks to PROGMAN for the addition

QUEEN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy QUEEN Greatest Hits II Music

The Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & IIIThe Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & III
Box set
Import · Super Audio CD - DSD
Universal Japan 2013
Greatest Hits 2Greatest Hits 2
Imports 2011
Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD) by Queen (2002)Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD) by Queen (2002)
Hollywood Records

QUEEN-GREATEST HITS I & II =BOX CD NEW USD $17.99 Buy It Now 3h 44m
QUEEN CD Album GREATEST HITS Volume II Orig 17 trax 1991 - Very Good Made ITALY USD $2.46 Buy It Now 3h 52m
Greatest Hits I & Ii - 2 DISC SET - Queen (1995, CD New) Incl. 40 USD $20.48 Buy It Now 5h 17m
Queen - Greatest Hits I & Ii [CD New] USD $16.15 Buy It Now 5h 42m
GREATEST HITS II BY QUEEN (CD) USD $20.24 Buy It Now 5h 50m
Queen - Greatest Hits II (2) (NEW 2 VINYL LP) USD $35.72 Buy It Now 16h 46m
Queen Greatest hits II - MUSIC CD - FREE POST USD $7.69 Buy It Now 17h 47m
QUEEN - Greatest Hits II CD JAPAN UICY-15002 NEW 2011 USD $56.27 Buy It Now 17h 55m
Queen - Greatest Hits II (1991) USD $1.22 [1 bids]
QUEEN Greatest Hits I II & III The Platinum Collection CD JAPAN UICY-75044 NEW USD $295.50 Buy It Now 18h 55m
QUEEN - Greatest Hits II CD JAPAN UIGY-9533 NEW 2013 USD $101.36 Buy It Now 18h 55m
Queen The Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & III 3 CD USD $19.97 Buy It Now 23h
Greatest Hits II by Queen (CD, Apr-2011, Hollywood) USD $16.42 Buy It Now 23h 37m
Queen The Platinum Collection CD Greatest Hits I II & III 3 Discs 2002 Hard Rock USD $20.28 Buy It Now 23h 47m
Queen - The Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & III, Audio CD New USD $18.17 Buy It Now 1 day
Queen Greatest Hits Box I & II box set UK GHBOX1 PARLOPHONE 1992 USD $73.31 Buy It Now 1 day
QUEEN - GREATEST HITS II - CD USD $11.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Queen - Greatest Hits II CD VGC FREEPOST USD $6.15 Buy It Now 2 days
Queen greatest hits I and II USD $5.00 [0 bids]
QUEEN Lot 2 - Live (uniq sealed) Greatest Hits II(double 1991) KOREA press USD $70.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Queen The Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & III 3 CD Boxed Set USD $2.50 [3 bids]
Greatest Hits II by Queen (CD, Oct-2001, EMI Music Distribution) USD $1.49 Buy It Now 3 days
QUEEN "GREATEST HITS & GREATEST HITS II" JAPAN Mini LP SHM-CD 2016 *SEALED* USD $70.00 Buy It Now 3 days
QUEEN - GREATEST HITS I, II 2xCD / HR-62042-2/1994 USA USD $12.31 Buy It Now 3 days
Queen 2x LP 12" greatest hits II portugal edition rock freddy mercury classic USD $28.00 Buy It Now 3 days
QUEEN - GREATEST HITS II - NEW CD!! USD $9.84 [0 bids]
QUEEN Greatest Hits II - Italian CD Reissue - Rock - BARGAIN! USD $4.31 Buy It Now 3 days
QUEEN Greatest Hits Ii CD European Parlophone 17 Track (Cdp7979712) USD $8.37 Buy It Now 3 days
Queen - The Platinum Collection - Greatest Hits I II & III CD box set 2002 USD $12.31 Buy It Now 3 days
queen greatest hits ii cd USD $2.99 [0 bids]
USD $4.99 Buy It Now
Greatest Hits: I II & III: The Platinum Collection [Box] by Queen (CD,... USD $23.75 Buy It Now 3 days
Queen - Greatest Hits II - music cd album USD $9.80 Buy It Now 3 days
QUEEN - GREATEST HITS I & II - DOUBLE CD - GOOD CONDITION USD $3.68 [1 bids]
QUEEN - GREATEST HITS I & II - DOUBLE CD - GOOD CONDITION USD $3.68 [0 bids]
QUEEN - GREATEST HITS II - TWO 12" LP SET - GOOD CONDITION - UK - 1991 USD $11.70 [0 bids]
Queen - Greatest Hits II - CD Album - 1991 - 17 Great Tracks USD $4.92 Buy It Now 3 days
Queen - Greatest Hits II (1991) USD $3.68 [0 bids]
QUEEN Greatest Hits II + 1 JAPAN SHM MINI LP CD Freddie Mercury Smile The Cross USD $25.99 Buy It Now 4 days
QUEEN Greatest Hits II 1991 UK Double Vinyl LP Record EXCELLENT CONDITION 2 two USD $49.27 Buy It Now 4 days
QUEEN - Greatest Hits II 15 Track KOREA rare CD USD $100.00 Buy It Now 4 days
QUEEN Greatest Hits I II & III BOX Platinum Collection * SEALED Japan UICY-15067 USD $79.00 Buy It Now 5 days
Greatest Hits II Queen Vinyl Record USD $45.53 Buy It Now 5 days
Queen - Greatest Hits II (1991) cd - 17 TRACKS USD $5.53 Buy It Now 5 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS II MEGA RARE MEXICAN FIRST PRESS CD ALBUM 1991 NO BACK CODE USD $24.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Queen - Greatest Hits II (Remastered) - 2 x 180gram Vinyl LP *NEW USD $35.72 Buy It Now 5 days
QUEEN 3 CD BOX SET GREATEST HITS I II & II USD $18.86 Buy It Now 5 days
Queen,Greatest Hits II,Original double album in excellent condition,LP USD $49.27 Buy It Now 5 days
QUEEN - GREATEST HITS I II & III-The Platinum Collection Dig.-rem.-STEELBOX 3 CD USD $8.61 [1 bids]
Queen "Greatest Hits I & II" two CD set USD $9.23 Buy It Now 5 days
QUEEN - GREATEST HITS II. PROMO STAMPLED HUNGARIAN MC EX- ; ONLY REGIST. POST USD $5.60 Buy It Now 5 days
QUEEN-GREATEST HITS II-RARE CROATIAN MUSIC CASSETTE '91 USD $12.99 Buy It Now 5 days
QUEEN - GREATEST HITS II - CD ALBUM - RADIO GA GA/ UNDER PRESSURE / BREAKTHRU + USD $3.07 Buy It Now 6 days
QUEEN - THE PLATINUM COLLECTION 3-CD: GREATEST HITS I II III FAT CASE NR MINT USD $4.93 [5 bids]
QUEEN Greatest Hits II Long Play ( 17 Great Tracks ) Mint USD $2.82 [0 bids]
Queen: Greatest Hits I & II USD $11.55 Buy It Now 6 days
QUEEN - Greatest Hits II 1991 EMI 2 LP USD $59.00 Buy It Now 6 days
QUEEN-GREATEST HITS I-II & III- 3 CD METAL BOX 35/100 USD $835.50 Buy It Now 6 days
Queen Greatest Hits II (1991) CD Excellent Condition USD $9.84 Buy It Now 6 days
Queen - Greatest Hits II 17-TRACK CD USD $3.68 Buy It Now 6 days
Greatest Hits II by Queen (CD, Apr-2011, Hollywood) USD $6.99 Buy It Now 6 days
Queen Greatest Hits II UK CD album (CDLP) CDP7979712 PARLOPHONE 1991 USD $15.39 Buy It Now 6 days
QUEEN - GREATEST HITS II - U.K. 17-TRACK PROMO CD - 2011 REMASTER - led zepellin USD $39.00 Buy It Now 7 days
QUEEN - GREATEST HITS II - Japan Jewel Case SHM - CD 4988005643339 USD $46.11 Buy It Now 7 days
QUEEN - GREATEST HITS II - JAPAN SACD SHM - Factory Sealed CD - UIGY-9533 USD $58.01 Buy It Now 7 days
Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD) Box set Queen USD $18.99 Buy It Now 7 days
QUEEN Greatest Hits II CD w/OBI 2011 Remastered RARE SEALED OOP Freddie Mercur USD $29.99 Buy It Now 7 days
QUEEN The Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & III Box set CD New Sealed USD $30.79 Buy It Now 7 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS II DOUBLE LP PORTUGUESE PRESS VALENTIM DE CARVALHO USD $85.00 Buy It Now 7 days
Queen:Greatest hits I-II.bulgarian issue!! LP EX/EX USD $28.00 Buy It Now 7 days
Queen - Greatest Hits II (1991) USD $2.16 [0 bids]
Queen - Greatest Hits II 24HR POST!! USD $6.76 Buy It Now 8 days
QUEEN / Greatest Hits II SACD Limited Edition Bonus track Japan Rock USD $55.00 Buy It Now 8 days
Queen - Greatest Hits Ii [CD New] USD $13.58 Buy It Now 8 days
Queen - Greatest Hits Ii (CD New) USD $14.85 Buy It Now 8 days
Greatest Hits II by Queen. USD $21.45 Buy It Now 8 days
QUEEN_Greatest Hits II_used CD_ships from AUSTRALIA__A20 USD $9.06 Buy It Now 9 days
QUEEN Greatest Hits II (Volume 2) CD BRAND NEW USD $14.95 Buy It Now 9 days
Queen box set Greatest Hits Box I & II UK GHBOX1 PARLOPHONE 1992 USD $78.27 Buy It Now 9 days
Greatest Hits I II & III Queen Audio CD USD $34.07 Buy It Now 10 days
Queen Platinum Collection 3CD Boxset Greatest Hits I/ II / III Best Of FASTPOST USD $17.19 Buy It Now 10 days
QUEEN CD - GREATEST HITS I & II [2 DISCS](1995) - NEW UNOPENED USD $18.99 Buy It Now 10 days
Queen: Greatest Hits I & II USD $18.41 Buy It Now 11 days
Queen - Platinum Collection (3CD Box Set Greatest Hits I/II/III) SPEEDYPOST USD $20.88 Buy It Now 11 days
Greatest Hits II by Queen (CD, Apr-2011, Hollywood) USD $10.61 Buy It Now 11 days
Greatest Hits Ii - Queen (CD Used Very Good) Remastered USD $11.58 Buy It Now 11 days
NEW!! Queen GREATEST HITS II UIGY-9533 CD Japan F/S USD $61.23 Buy It Now 11 days
Greatest Hits Ii - Queen Compact Disc USD $16.74 Buy It Now 11 days
QUEEN - Greatest Hits II (2) - CD Album *Best Of**Collection**Singles* USD $4.61 Buy It Now 12 days
QUEEN - Greatest Hits I II & III (1 2 & 3) -Platinum Collection 3 CD -Best Of USD $18.47 Buy It Now 12 days
Greatest Hits II by Queen (CD, Jan-2011, Universal) USD $7.50 Buy It Now 12 days
Greatest Hits II Queen CD USD $23.03 Buy It Now 12 days
Greatest Hits II [Queen] [602527583655] New CD USD $22.10 Buy It Now 12 days
Greatest Hits II [Queen] [050087240141] New CD USD $14.85 Buy It Now 12 days
Queen Greatest Hits 2 II Thai Cassette Seal OOP 3 USD SHIPPING USD $14.99 Buy It Now 12 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS II CD KIND OF MAGIC PRESSURE GA GA BREAK FREE VISION HAMMER USD $4.92 Buy It Now 12 days
Queen Greatest Hits I & II Two Cd Set 1992 USD $13.95 Buy It Now 13 days
QUEEN Greatest Hits Ii CD 17 Track Album, Cdp 79 7971 2 USD $7.13 Buy It Now 13 days
Greatest Hits I, II III - The Platinum Collection (3CD) Box set Queen USD $18.86 Buy It Now 13 days
Queen Greatest Hits II (EMI 1991) Cassette Tape USD $9.90 Buy It Now 13 days
QUEEN / Greatest Hits II SACD Limited Edition Bonus track Japan Rock Limited Edi USD $58.88 Buy It Now 13 days

More places to buy QUEEN music online Buy QUEEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

QUEEN Greatest Hits II ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(15%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(46%)

QUEEN Greatest Hits II reviews

Review by clarke2001
3 stars In 1981, "Greatest Hits" covered first decade of QUEEN's career. The songs chosen for compilation were all hits, not necessary band's highest-quality songs. In 1991 "Greatest Hits II" hit the market, and this time the terms "best" or "hit" became one. Simply because the second decade of Queen's career was not on the same level as the first one. The selection is quite good, from all the albums 3 or 4 tracks are picked (except from the weakest "Hot Space"), and if you are unfamiliar with the Queen's not-so-early-works and want to check them out, but don't want to dig through the albums, this compilation is just fine. You will miss one, two or three proggier tracks that Queen did in the 80s, but essential work is here: ballads, anthems, rock tunes and prog masterpiece - Innuendo.

Almost all the tracks are slightly different from their album version, most of them are single versions, and "I'm Going Slightly Mad" and "Who Wants To Live Forever" are slightly edited.

Two weakest tracks in this selection are "Headlong" and "The Invisible Man" (although both gained high chart positions, "Headlong" #14 in 1991, and "The Invisible Man" #12 in 1989). However, it's obvious that compilation was made for earning extra money, and expecting high-quality (progressive), non-charting tracks (like "Machines" or "Chinese Torture") would be too much. Anyway, I'm glad that awful hit "Body Language" (#25 in 1982) is not included.

Conclusion: "Greatest Hits II" is better representation of the corresponding decade than it's predecessor. The problem is, if you decide to give QUEEN a go, you will realise that essence of each album has been stolen by this huge, luxury, double LP.

I will always recommend albums rather than compilations, and this one is okay if you are willing just to lurk into the 80's and perhaps place it next to the early Queen's masterpieces.

Review by progrules
3 stars Like I did on the first greatest hits collection I will review this song by song with ratings. Reasons see GH 1.

1. A kind of magic: 2,5 stars

14. Hammer to fall: 4,5 stars

15. Friends will be friends: 3,75 stars

16. Show must go on: 4,25 stars

17. One vision: 4,25 stars

So that makes GH 2 a far better compiliation than GH 1. Even though that will not be noticeable in the rounded off ratingresult. Because this appears to be a 3,4 rounded down to 3 also. Special note: though maybe not the best, the 9th and 16th song are most impressive lyricwise and probably also in historical and emotional way. For obvious reasons I think. Overall conclusion about the two major collections: I like Queen best when they play the rougher songs, I think they would have made a great (hard)rockband. But as we know Queen chose a different path and it has proved to be the wise one (at least commercially).

Review by AtomicCrimsonRush
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Symphonic Team
3 stars Queen's pop sound.

An inconsistent compilation following on from the excellent "Greatest Hits" from 1981. This time the tracks are embedded in the 80s and suffer as a result as Queen goes synth pop. There are some catchy singles that dominated the radio admittedly that I have time for such as infectious 'A Kind Of Magic', the wonderful 'Under Pressure' with Bowie, blockbuster 'I Want It All', and the masterfully produced 'One Vision', all classic tracks that epitomised the new Queen sound.

However my heart is entrenched in the prog sound of Queen and it does not get better here than with the awesome 'Innuendo'. This is the greatest song here and may even be in the top 3 all time great Queen songs. It is well while grabbing this to hear the song if you do not own the album "Innuendo".

Other highlights are 'Hammer to Fall', the best thing on "The Works" and 'The Show Must Go On'. Other tracks tend to blend together and are dull to my ears though cleverly produced and mixed. The manufactured pop of 'Radio Ga Ga', and 'I Want To Break Free' is a stale taste but there is enough on offer on the album to maintain interest such as 'Breakthru', 'The Miracle', and 'I'm Going Slightly Mad' with Mercury at his most theatrical.

Overall this is a good compilation with some excellent material from the later Queen years.

2 stars There are a few good songs scattered here and there throughout this compilation, but overall it shows a very commercialised approach to music. 'Hammer to Fall' is top quality rock and 'Under Pressure' and 'Radio Ga Ga' are true classics, but the rest just fails to impress. There is an element of ... (read more)

Report this review (#165076) | Posted by burtonrulez | Wednesday, March 26, 2008 | Review Permanlink

2 stars since the 80's was not such a good decade for Queen's discoraphy, consequently, a collection from their work of this period is a mediocre one... the selection is good but the songs themselves are not that much... this is the pop side of the band, sth that disappointed many fans, including me.. ... (read more)

Report this review (#85909) | Posted by toolis | Sunday, August 6, 2006 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of QUEEN "Greatest Hits II"