GREATEST HITS II

Queen Greatest Hits II album cover

Good, but non-essential

Buy QUEEN Music
Boxset/Compilation, released in 1991

1. A Kind Of Magic (4.23)
2. Under Pressure (3.57)
3. Radio Ga Ga (5.43)
4. I Want It All (4.02)
5. I Want To Break Free (4.19)
6. Innuendo (6.28)
7. It's A Hard Life (4.10)
8. Breakthru (4.09)
9. Who Wants To live Forever (4.57)
10. Headlong (4.33)
11. The Miracle (4.55)
12. I'm Going Slightly Mad (4.08)
13. The Invisiable Man (3.59)
14. Hammer To Fall (3.41)
15. Friends Will Be Friends (4.09)
16. The Show Must Go On (4.24)
17. One Vision (4.03)

Search QUEEN Greatest Hits II lyrics

Search QUEEN Greatest Hits II tabs

- Freddie Mercury / vocals
- Brian May / guitars
- John Deacon / bass
- Roger Taylor / drums

CD Parlophone CDP7979712 (1991)

Thanks to PROGMAN for the addition

QUEEN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy QUEEN Greatest Hits II Music

Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD)Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD)
Box set
Hollywood Records 2002
Queen: Greatest Hits I & IIQueen: Greatest Hits I & II
Hollywood Records 1995
Greatest Hits IIGreatest Hits II
Hollywood Records 2011
Queen Greatest Hits Vol.1 & Vol.2 Digipack 4 CD Set Digipak Rock Freddie MercuryQueen Greatest Hits Vol.1 & Vol.2 Digipack 4 CD Set Digipak Rock Freddie Mercury
Import · Collector's Edition
Greatest Hits 2Greatest Hits 2
Import · Super Audio CD - DSD
Universal Japan 2013
Greatest Hits Ii (f)Greatest Hits Ii (f)
POL
Greatest Hits 2Greatest Hits 2
Imports 2011
Greatest Hits 2 by ImportsGreatest Hits 2 by Imports
Imports
Greatest Hits 2 by Queen (2011-01-12)Greatest Hits 2 by Queen (2011-01-12)
Imports
Greatest Hits 2 by Universal Japan (2013-03-06)Greatest Hits 2 by Universal Japan (2013-03-06)
Universal Japan (2013-03-06)
Queen - Greatest Hits II (2011) Digital Remaster CD USD $2.71 [0 bids]
57m 9s
Queen -Queen: Greatest Hits II - Long Play CD 17 TRACKS-FREE POST USD $4.07 Buy It Now 3h 58m
Queen Greatest Hits II Japan CD USD $24.99 Buy It Now 6h 43m
QUEEN CD - GREATEST HITS I, II & III: THE PLATINUM COLLECTION (2002) - NEW USD $24.99 Buy It Now 6h 59m
QUEEN GREATEST HITS II DOUBLE VINYL LP A2/B1/A2/B2 RARE NEAR MINT- USD $29.98 [11 bids]
Queen Greatest Hits I II & III Queen ( 2000 , 3-Discs ) 51 Rock CD USD $9.99 [0 bids]
USD $14.99 Buy It Now
QUEEN Greatest Hits II 1991 Long Play Holland Import Parlophone CD 70s USD $10.05 Buy It Now 17h 49m
Queen - "greatest hits II" USD $7.46 Buy It Now 22h 35m
QUEEN GREATEST HITS II VOL 2 BRAND NEW SEALED CD REMASTERED 2011 USD $7.56 Buy It Now 1 day
Queen Greatest Hits II (1991) CD Excellent Condition USD $10.89 Buy It Now 1 day
Queen Queen: Greatest Hits II - Long Play CD 0077779797127 USD $4.76 Buy It Now 1 day
QUEEN - GREATEST HITS VOLs I & II (IN FATBOX) douible cd album USD $4.07 [0 bids]
QUEEN-GREATEST HITS I & II =BOX CD NEW USD $17.99 Buy It Now 1 day
GREATEST HITS II BY QUEEN (CD) USD $20.24 Buy It Now 1 day
QUEEN - Greatest Hits II - cassette tape album USD $10.87 Buy It Now 1 day
QUEEN GREATEST HITS I AND II 1992/1994 2-2CDS USD $15.99 Buy It Now 1 day
QUEEN - GREATEST HITS II - CD USD $3.75 Buy It Now 1 day
Queen Greatest hits II - MUSIC CD - FREE POST USD $7.64 Buy It Now 1 day
QUEEN - Greatest Hits II CD JAPAN UICY-15002 NEW 2011 USD $54.06 Buy It Now 1 day
QUEEN - Greatest Hits II CD JAPAN UIGY-9533 NEW 2013 USD $89.84 Buy It Now 2 days
QUEEN - Greatest Hits I II & III The Platinum Collection CD JAPAN UICY-75044 USD $247.88 Buy It Now 2 days
QUEEN Greatest Hits I II & III The Platinum Collection CD JAPAN UICY-75044 NEW USD $447.08 Buy It Now 2 days
Queen - Greatest hits II- 2 CD -digipak -brand new USD $12.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Queen: Greatest Hits I & II USD $17.39 Buy It Now 2 days
QUEEN - GREATEST HITS II - CASSETTE TAPE USD $6.80 Buy It Now 2 days
QUEEN - Greatest Hits II 1991 EMI 2 LP USD $69.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Greatest Hits II by Queen (CD, Jan-2011, Universal) USD $31.34 Buy It Now 3 days
Queen - Platinum Collection 3CD Boxset Greatest Hits I/ II / III NR MINT + BKLET USD $15.93 Buy It Now 3 days
Audio Cd Greatest Hits I Ii & Iii The Platinum Collection (3Cd) By Queen Audio USD $22.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Queen - Greatest Hits II (1991) USD $2.66 Buy It Now 3 days
QUEEN - GREATEST HITS II (BEST OF) - UK CASSETTE TAPE USD $10.89 Buy It Now 3 days
Queen - Greatest Hits II (CD 1991) ROCK, Freddie Mercury, Brian May, USD $2.23 [3 bids]
QUEEN GREATEST HITS I II III 3 SEPERATE CD ALBUMS USD $34.05 [0 bids]
Queen Greatest Hits I & II 2 Disc Set Hollywood Records 1995 USD $6.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Queen - Greatest Hits Ii (2011 Remasters) [CD New] USD $14.63 Buy It Now 3 days
QUEEN Greatest Hits II 1996 CD USD $4.76 Buy It Now 3 days
Queen - Queen: Greatest Hits II - Long Play - Queen CD XX0G USD $23.98 Buy It Now 4 days
Queen - Greatest Hits II - CD - ( Collection / Best of / Singles / 2 ) USD $3.94 Buy It Now 4 days
Queen The Platinum Collection Greatest Hits I II CD Box Set USD $15.00 Buy It Now 4 days
Queen Greatest Hits II CD album (CDLP) UK CDP7979712 PARLOPHONE 1991 USD $17.02 Buy It Now 4 days
Queen - Greatest Hits II - A Sample Of Magic Promo (Freddie Mercury, Brian May) USD $74.87 Buy It Now 4 days
Queen - Greatest Hits II (CD 1991) USD $4.02 [0 bids]
Greatest Hits II, Queen, Very Good USD $1.59 Buy It Now 4 days
QUEEN Greatest hits II PROMO dj BRAZIL 2 LP set 1991 EMI VG/NM FREDDIE MERCURY USD $299.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Greatest Hits: I II & III: The Platinum Collection [Box] by Queen (CD,... USD $23.75 Buy It Now 5 days
QUEEN - GREATEST HITS II - JAPAN JEWEL CASE SHM - UICY-15002 USD $45.66 Buy It Now 5 days
QUEEN - GREATEST HITS II - JAPAN SACD SHM - Factory Sealed CD - UIGY-9533 USD $59.27 Buy It Now 5 days
Greatest Hits II by Queen (CD, Apr-2011, Hollywood) USD $16.42 Buy It Now 5 days
Queen - Greatest Hits II - music cd album USD $10.83 Buy It Now 5 days
QUEEN: GREATEST HITS II (CD) USD $10.40 Buy It Now 5 days
Queen ?- Greatest Hits II / RUSSIAN CD USD $14.90 Buy It Now 5 days
QUEEN Greatest Hits: I II & III: The Platinum Collection (CD,... USD $12.99 Buy It Now 5 days
QUEEN Greatest Hits II Vinyl Record LP Parlophone PMTV 21 1991 EX Plus - Free Pp USD $68.12 Buy It Now 5 days
QUEEN - GREATEST HITS II - 2 CD's Digipack USD $9.99 Buy It Now 5 days
QUEEN CD GREATEST HITS I, II & III: THE PLATINUM COLLECTION Box Rock Montreal USD $19.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Queen - Greatest Hits II (White Logo) / TH Cassette USD $14.99 Buy It Now 5 days
QUEEN - Greatest Hits II 15 Track KOREA rare CD USD $100.00 Buy It Now 5 days
QUEEN -Greatest hits II - CD 1991 USD $7.49 Buy It Now 5 days
Queen ~Greatest Hits Vol 2 ( II ) CD USD $2.71 [0 bids]
Queen - Queen: Greatest Hits II - Long Play - Queen CD X0VG USD $23.98 Buy It Now 6 days
Queen- The Platinum Collection ( Greatest Hits I, II & III Fatbox CD ) USD $2.71 [3 bids]
QUEEN Greatest Hits I II & III BOX Platinum Collection * SEALED Japan UICY-15067 USD $89.00 Buy It Now 6 days
Queen - Greatest Hits II (1991) cd - 17 TRACKS -FASTPOST USD $5.23 Buy It Now 6 days
Queen - Greatest Hits Vol 2 II JEWEL DIGIPAK FREE POST USD $5.44 Buy It Now 6 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS I & II BOX SET Double cassette tape album T1799 USD $20.43 Buy It Now 6 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS II DOUBLE LP PORTUGUESE PRESS VALENTIM DE CARVALHO USD $85.00 Buy It Now 7 days
QUEEN Greatest Hits I II III The Platinum Collection 3CD SOUTH AFRICA Remastered USD $26.99 Buy It Now 7 days
QUEEN-GREATEST HITS II-RARE CROATIAN MUSIC CASSETTE '91 USD $12.99 Buy It Now 7 days
Queen - Greatest Hits II (CD 2011) *EXC COND* BARGAIN!! FREE!! UK 24-HR POST!! USD $5.11 Buy It Now 7 days
QUEEN - GREATEST HITS II CD USD $5.99 Buy It Now 7 days
QUEEN-GREATEST HITS I-II & III- 3 CD METAL BOX 35/100 USD $835.50 Buy It Now 7 days
Greatest Hits: I II & III: The Platinum Collection by Queen 3CD USD $16.99 Buy It Now 8 days
Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD) Box set Queen USD $20.84 Buy It Now 8 days
CD QUEEN Greatest Hits II UNIVERSAL RUSSIA NEW USD $10.99 Buy It Now 8 days
QUEEN The Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & III Box set CD New Sealed USD $27.24 Buy It Now 8 days
QUEEN Greatest Hits II JPN ver. 40th Anniversary SHM-CD SEALED JAPAN Import USD $39.90 Buy It Now 8 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS II 2 REMASTER CD 2011 KIND OF MAGIC RADIO GA GA WANT IT ALL USD $5.16 Buy It Now 9 days
Queen - Greatest Hits II 24HR POST!! USD $7.48 Buy It Now 9 days
QUEEN / Greatest Hits II SACD Limited Edition Bonus track Japan Rock USD $41.00 Buy It Now 9 days
QUEEN "Greatest Hits II" JPN Limited SHM-SACD 2013 SEALED JAPAN Import USD $62.90 Buy It Now 9 days
QUEEN Greatest Hits II long play CD 1991 Parlophone CDP 79 7971 2 Holland USD $8.16 Buy It Now 10 days
Queen Platinum Collection 3CD Boxset Greatest Hits I/ II / III Best Of FASTPOST USD $16.28 Buy It Now 10 days
Queen Greatest Hits I and II original fatbox 2 CD set Freddie Mercury Brian May USD $6.99 Buy It Now 10 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS II ~ HARD ROCK ~ HEAVY METAL~ MERCURY/TAYLOR ~ UK SELLER USD $13.56 Buy It Now 10 days
QUEEN_Greatest Hits II_used CD_ships from AUSTRALIA__A20 USD $8.99 Buy It Now 11 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS I II III 3 CD PLATINUM COLLECTION 51 TRACKS FREDDIE MERCURY USD $13.34 Buy It Now 11 days
Queen: Greatest Hits I & II USD $11.38 Buy It Now 11 days
Queen - Greatest Hits I II & III [The Platinum Collection, 3CD] Freddie Mercury USD $25.99 Buy It Now 11 days
Queen Platinum Collection NEW 3CD Boxset Greatest Hits I/ II / III 2002 FASTPOST USD $27.24 Buy It Now 11 days
QUEEN - Greatest Hits II (CD 1991) USD $5.45 Buy It Now 12 days
QUEEN venezuela LP GREATEST HITS II rock 2 LP SET/SPANISH PRINT ON LABEL EMI 251 USD $70.00 Buy It Now 12 days
QUEEN - Greatest Hits II - 1991 - LONG PLAY CD USD $11.23 Buy It Now 12 days
Queen - Greatest Hits II (2011) CD USD $6.80 Buy It Now 12 days
QUEEN CD - GREATEST HITS I & II [2 DISCS](1995) - NEW UNOPENED USD $18.99 Buy It Now 12 days
Queen: Greatest Hits I & II by Queen USD $10.00 Buy It Now 12 days
Queen - Platinum Collection (3CD Box Set Greatest Hits I/II/III) SPEEDYPOST USD $16.28 Buy It Now 12 days
Queen Greatest Hits II CD New Sealed USD $15.99 Buy It Now 12 days
QUEEN**GREATEST HITS II**CD USD $8.95 Buy It Now 12 days
QUEEN-GREATEST HITS I II & III CD NEW USD $20.88 Buy It Now 12 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS I & II DOUBLE CASSETTE IN GOLD SLIPCASE BOX UK 1994 USD $47.20 Buy It Now 12 days
0 result found for "QUEEN"
Visit LPCDressisues.com for more results
More places to buy QUEEN music online Buy QUEEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for QUEEN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

QUEEN Greatest Hits II ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(14%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(47%)

QUEEN Greatest Hits II reviews

Review by clarke2001
3 stars In 1981, "Greatest Hits" covered first decade of QUEEN's career. The songs chosen for compilation were all hits, not necessary band's highest-quality songs. In 1991 "Greatest Hits II" hit the market, and this time the terms "best" or "hit" became one. Simply because the second decade of Queen's career was not on the same level as the first one. The selection is quite good, from all the albums 3 or 4 tracks are picked (except from the weakest "Hot Space"), and if you are unfamiliar with the Queen's not-so-early-works and want to check them out, but don't want to dig through the albums, this compilation is just fine. You will miss one, two or three proggier tracks that Queen did in the 80s, but essential work is here: ballads, anthems, rock tunes and prog masterpiece - Innuendo.

Almost all the tracks are slightly different from their album version, most of them are single versions, and "I'm Going Slightly Mad" and "Who Wants To Live Forever" are slightly edited.

Two weakest tracks in this selection are "Headlong" and "The Invisible Man" (although both gained high chart positions, "Headlong" #14 in 1991, and "The Invisible Man" #12 in 1989). However, it's obvious that compilation was made for earning extra money, and expecting high-quality (progressive), non-charting tracks (like "Machines" or "Chinese Torture") would be too much. Anyway, I'm glad that awful hit "Body Language" (#25 in 1982) is not included.

Conclusion: "Greatest Hits II" is better representation of the corresponding decade than it's predecessor. The problem is, if you decide to give QUEEN a go, you will realise that essence of each album has been stolen by this huge, luxury, double LP.

I will always recommend albums rather than compilations, and this one is okay if you are willing just to lurk into the 80's and perhaps place it next to the early Queen's masterpieces.

Review by progrules
3 stars Like I did on the first greatest hits collection I will review this song by song with ratings. Reasons see GH 1.

1. A kind of magic: 2,5 stars

14. Hammer to fall: 4,5 stars

15. Friends will be friends: 3,75 stars

16. Show must go on: 4,25 stars

17. One vision: 4,25 stars

So that makes GH 2 a far better compiliation than GH 1. Even though that will not be noticeable in the rounded off ratingresult. Because this appears to be a 3,4 rounded down to 3 also. Special note: though maybe not the best, the 9th and 16th song are most impressive lyricwise and probably also in historical and emotional way. For obvious reasons I think. Overall conclusion about the two major collections: I like Queen best when they play the rougher songs, I think they would have made a great (hard)rockband. But as we know Queen chose a different path and it has proved to be the wise one (at least commercially).

Review by AtomicCrimsonRush
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Symphonic Team
3 stars Queen's pop sound.

An inconsistent compilation following on from the excellent "Greatest Hits" from 1981. This time the tracks are embedded in the 80s and suffer as a result as Queen goes synth pop. There are some catchy singles that dominated the radio admittedly that I have time for such as infectious 'A Kind Of Magic', the wonderful 'Under Pressure' with Bowie, blockbuster 'I Want It All', and the masterfully produced 'One Vision', all classic tracks that epitomised the new Queen sound.

However my heart is entrenched in the prog sound of Queen and it does not get better here than with the awesome 'Innuendo'. This is the greatest song here and may even be in the top 3 all time great Queen songs. It is well while grabbing this to hear the song if you do not own the album "Innuendo".

Other highlights are 'Hammer to Fall', the best thing on "The Works" and 'The Show Must Go On'. Other tracks tend to blend together and are dull to my ears though cleverly produced and mixed. The manufactured pop of 'Radio Ga Ga', and 'I Want To Break Free' is a stale taste but there is enough on offer on the album to maintain interest such as 'Breakthru', 'The Miracle', and 'I'm Going Slightly Mad' with Mercury at his most theatrical.

Overall this is a good compilation with some excellent material from the later Queen years.

2 stars There are a few good songs scattered here and there throughout this compilation, but overall it shows a very commercialised approach to music. 'Hammer to Fall' is top quality rock and 'Under Pressure' and 'Radio Ga Ga' are true classics, but the rest just fails to impress. There is an element of ... (read more)

Report this review (#165076) | Posted by burtonrulez | Wednesday, March 26, 2008 | Review Permanlink

2 stars since the 80's was not such a good decade for Queen's discoraphy, consequently, a collection from their work of this period is a mediocre one... the selection is good but the songs themselves are not that much... this is the pop side of the band, sth that disappointed many fans, including me.. ... (read more)

Report this review (#85909) | Posted by toolis | Sunday, August 06, 2006 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of QUEEN "Greatest Hits II"