GREATEST HITS II

Queen Greatest Hits II album cover

Good, but non-essential

Buy QUEEN Music
Boxset/Compilation, released in 1991

1. A Kind Of Magic (4.23)
2. Under Pressure (3.57)
3. Radio Ga Ga (5.43)
4. I Want It All (4.02)
5. I Want To Break Free (4.19)
6. Innuendo (6.28)
7. It's A Hard Life (4.10)
8. Breakthru (4.09)
9. Who Wants To live Forever (4.57)
10. Headlong (4.33)
11. The Miracle (4.55)
12. I'm Going Slightly Mad (4.08)
13. The Invisiable Man (3.59)
14. Hammer To Fall (3.41)
15. Friends Will Be Friends (4.09)
16. The Show Must Go On (4.24)
17. One Vision (4.03)

Search QUEEN Greatest Hits II lyrics

Search QUEEN Greatest Hits II tabs

- Freddie Mercury / vocals
- Brian May / guitars
- John Deacon / bass
- Roger Taylor / drums

CD Parlophone CDP7979712 (1991)

Thanks to PROGMAN for the addition

QUEEN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy QUEEN Greatest Hits II Music

The Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & IIIThe Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & III
Box set
Greatest Hits IIGreatest Hits II
Import · Remastered
Imports 2016
Vinyl$33.73
Queen Greatest Hits Vol.1 & Vol.2 Digipack 4 CD Set Digipak Rock Freddie MercuryQueen Greatest Hits Vol.1 & Vol.2 Digipack 4 CD Set Digipak Rock Freddie Mercury
Import · Collector's Edition
Imports 2011
Import · Super Audio CD - DSD
Universal Japan 2013
Imports 2016

Queen Greatest Hits II 1st Holland pressing cd no ifpi fat booklet USD $11.99 [0 bids]
Queen: Greatest Hits I & II USD $2.00 [0 bids]
Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD) Box set Queen GREAT USD $18.00 Buy It Now 6h 4m
QUEEN GREATEST HITS II REMASTERED CD USD $7.44 Buy It Now 11h 39m
Queen ?- Greatest Hits I & II 1994 Hollywood Records ?- HR-62042-2 w/booklet USD $9.99 [0 bids]
Queen - The Platinum Collection - Greatest Hits I/II/III (2011) 3CD NEW/SEALED USD $25.08 Buy It Now 14h 37m
Queen - Greatest Hits II - 2 × Vinyl LP Gold Embossed Gatefold UK 1991 USD $28.90 [1 bids]
QUEEN Greatest Hits II Long Play ( 17 Great Tracks ) Mint USD $3.13 [0 bids]
QUEEN GREATEST HITS II REMASTERED CD NEW USD $14.81 Buy It Now 1 day
Queen Cd album - Greatest Hits II / 2 ,17 tracks USD $8.93 Buy It Now 1 day
QUEEN_greatest hits II_used CD_ships from AUSTRALIA__A29 USD $8.94 Buy It Now 1 day
QUEEN - Greatest Hits II KOREA Promo EX 2 LP SET W/Insert USD $100.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Queen - Greatest Hits II - CD Album (1991) USD $4.96 Buy It Now 1 day
Queen - Greatest Hits (I II & III The Platinum Collection, 2011) USD $26.32 Buy It Now 1 day
Queen - Greatest Hits II (2011) USD $10.17 Buy It Now 1 day
QUEEN Greatest Hits I II & III (The Platinum Collection) UICY-75044 CD JAPAN USD $111.72 Buy It Now 1 day
Queen - Greatest Hits II CD album USD $6.28 Buy It Now 1 day
Greatest Hits Ii (2011 Remasters) - Queen (2011, CD New) USD $13.88 Buy It Now 1 day
Queen - Greatest Hits Ii (2011 Remasters) [CD New] USD $14.18 Buy It Now 2 days
QUEEN Greatest Hits II TOCP-8314 CD JAPAN OBI USD $26.84 Buy It Now 2 days
QUEEN Greatest Hits Ii CD 17 Track (Cdp7979712) European Parlophone USD $8.53 Buy It Now 2 days
QUEEN Greatest Hits II TOCP-53462 CD JAPAN OBI USD $33.06 Buy It Now 2 days
Queen - Greatest Hits II (1991) USD $3.76 [0 bids]
Queen: Greatest Hits I & II USD $16.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Queen: Greatest Hits I & II Queen [Hollywood Records] (Audio CD) Glam BAM USD $17.61 Buy It Now 2 days
Queen - Platinum Collection (3CD Box Set Greatest Hits I/II/III) NO BOOKLET USD $18.79 Buy It Now 2 days
Queen - Greatest Hits II (2011) Digital Remaster CD USD $5.02 [0 bids]
Queen - Greatest Hits II (1991) USD $1.87 [0 bids]
Queen - Greatest Hits II (CD Album) Used Very Good USD $2.83 Buy It Now 2 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS II VOL 2 SEALED CD REMASTER 2011 USD $5.56 Buy It Now 2 days
Queen - Greatest Hits II NEW CD USD $13.64 Buy It Now 2 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS Part II 2CD Digipak Z! NEW & SEALED! USD $10.49 Buy It Now 2 days
Queen - Platinum Collection (3CD Box Set Greatest Hits I/II/III) Free Post USD $25.13 Buy It Now 2 days
Greatest Hits II Queen CD album (CDLP) UK CDP7979712 PARLOPHONE 1991 USD $8.79 Buy It Now 3 days
Greatest Hits: I II & III: The Platinum Collection [Box] by Queen (CD, Sep-2002, USD $3.00 [1 bids]
QUEEN Greatest Hits II TOCP-8314 CD JAPAN NEW USD $62.99 Buy It Now 3 days
QUEEN_Greatest Hits II_used CD_ships from AUSTRALIA_A4 USD $8.94 Buy It Now 3 days
NEW!! Queen GREATEST HITS II UIGY-9533 SHM-SACD Japan F/S W/Tracking USD $73.00 Buy It Now 3 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS I II III 3 SEPERATE CD ALBUMS USD $31.41 [0 bids]
QUEEN CD Album GREATEST HITS Volume II Orig 17 trax 1991 - Very Good Made ITALY USD $3.14 Buy It Now 3 days
QUEEN - Greatest Hits II CD JAPAN TOCP-65862 OBI 2001 USD $37.22 Buy It Now 3 days
Greatest Hits II [2011 Remaster] by Queen USD $14.36 Buy It Now 4 days
Queen: Greatest Hits I & II Queen Music-Acceptable Condition USD $9.80 Buy It Now 4 days
Queen Greatest Hits II CD album (CDLP) UK CDP7979712 PARLOPHONE 1991 USD $15.70 Buy It Now 4 days
Queen Greatest Hits II Cassette Tape Israeli Edition NMC Music USD $15.00 Buy It Now 4 days
Queen Album Bundle: The Miracle, Greatest Hits II, Absolute Greatest - Rock USD $10.68 Buy It Now 4 days
Queen - Greatest Hits II (2011 ' Remastered Edition CD) USD $5.02 Buy It Now 4 days
Queen - Greatest Hits II (Gold Logo) / TH Cassette USD $14.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Queen's Greatest Hits I II And III Platinum Collection USD $10.00 [0 bids]
Queen Greatest HIts I II III Platinum Collec + Bonus A Night at the Opera 4 CDs USD $46.99 Buy It Now 4 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS II 2-LP PARLOPHONE (1991) EMBOSSED SLEEVE EX/EX UK +INNERS USD $1.51 [2 bids]
Queen / Greatest Hits II USD $2.51 Buy It Now 5 days
Greatest Hits I II & III 0602527724171 by Queen, CD, BRAND NEW FREE P&H USD $34.04 Buy It Now 5 days
Queen - Greatest Hits II (1991 UK CD)MAGIC/RADIO GAGA **NR MINT CD** FREE POST USD $5.02 Buy It Now 5 days
QUEEN -GREATEST HITS II (CD DUTCH 1991) **MINT CD** FREE POST USD $6.27 Buy It Now 5 days
Queen Greatest Hits II RARE Cassette Album USD $6.94 Buy It Now 5 days
QUEEN greatest hits ii PMTV 2 uk parlophone 1991 with inners DOUBLE LP EX/VG+ USD $70.09 Buy It Now 5 days
Queen - Greatest Hits (I II & III The Platinum Collection, 2011) USD $6.28 [0 bids]
"Queen - The Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & III", New Music USD $26.13 Buy It Now 5 days
Queen: Greatest Hits I & Ii USD $19.16 Buy It Now 5 days
Queen - Greatest Hits II (CD) . FREE UK P+P .................................. USD $4.39 Buy It Now 5 days
QUEEN - GREATEST HITS II - NEW CD!! USD $10.04 [0 bids]
SHM SACD Greatest Hits II Queen Limited Edition JAPAN ver. DSD Master +1 BONUS USD $74.50 Buy It Now 6 days
ARETHA FRANKLIN'S GREATEST HITS VOLUME II from 68-THE QUEEN OF SOUL WITHOUT PEER USD $24.20 Buy It Now 6 days
QUEEN-GREATEST HITS I II & III CD NEW USD $20.00 Buy It Now 6 days
QUEEN - GREATEST HITS II CD ~ 70's / 80's ~ FREDDIE MERCURY~BRIAN MAY 2 *NEW* USD $13.83 Buy It Now 6 days
Queen Greatest Hits II (1991) CD Excellent Condition USD $6.85 Buy It Now 6 days
QUEEN-GREATEST HITS II CD NEW USD $15.15 Buy It Now 6 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS VOLUME 2 - VOL II - 007779797127 - 17 TRACK CD ALBUM - GREAT USD $2.50 [0 bids]
QUEEN Greatest Hits II 17 Trk CD Album The Very Best Of Collection Singles 2 USD $8.79 Buy It Now 7 days
QUEEN "GREATEST HITS II" JPN JAPAN SHM SACD 2013 *SEALED* USD $54.99 Buy It Now 7 days
NEW!! Queen GREATEST HITS II UIGY-9533 SHM-SACD Japan F/S W/Tracking USD $56.99 Buy It Now 7 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS II CD NEW USD $4.94 Buy It Now 7 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS II ARGENTINA CASSETTE USD $39.36 Buy It Now 7 days
QUEEN - Greatest Hits II (CD Original ALBUM) 1991 Parliphone 17 Tracks USD $0.93 [1 bids]
QUEEN,GREATEST HITS II, RARE EDICION CHILE CASSETTE USD $10.00 Buy It Now 7 days
NEW Queen: Greatest Hits I & II (Audio CD) USD $22.32 Buy It Now 8 days
Greatest Hits: I II & III: The Platinum Collection by Queen. USD $32.06 Buy It Now 8 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS II MULTI (GOLD) CD PLATINUM DISC FREE POSTAGE!! USD $213.67 Buy It Now 8 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS II CD PLATINUM DISC FREE P+P!! USD $125.68 Buy It Now 8 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS II CD GOLD DISC FREE P+P!! USD $113.11 Buy It Now 8 days
Queen - Greatest Hits II (1991)***DUTCH PRESS**NR MINT CD** FREE POST USD $5.02 Buy It Now 8 days
QUEEN Greatest Hits II CD DW Mastering GOLD DISC SINGAPORE MALAYSIA USD $99.99 Buy It Now 9 days
QUEEN Greatest Hits II TOCP-65862 CD JAPAN NEW USD $115.79 Buy It Now 9 days
The Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & III Box set Queen (Audio CD) NEW USD $18.15 Buy It Now 9 days
USED (GD) Queen: Greatest Hits I & II (1995) (Audio CD) USD $17.85 Buy It Now 9 days
Queen: Greatest Hits I & II USD $33.15 Buy It Now 9 days
QUEEN "GREATEST HITS II" RARE UKR ORIGINAL TAPE CASSETTE BRITISH ROCK STAR!! USD $19.74 Buy It Now 9 days
Queen: Greatest Hits I & II by Queen (Artist) Format:Audio CD No. of Discs:2 CXX USD $26.90 Buy It Now 9 days
QUEEN Greatest Hits II TOCP-65862 CD JAPAN USD $20.77 Buy It Now 10 days
Greatest Hits II by Queen (CD, Jan-2011, Universal) USD $7.60 Buy It Now 10 days
Greatest Hits II by Queen. USD $38.76 Buy It Now 10 days
QUEEN "Greatest Hits II" JPN Limited SHM-SACD 2013 SEALED JAPAN Import USD $66.00 Buy It Now 10 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS II MEGA RARE MEXICAN FIRST PRESS CD ALBUM 1991 NO BACK CODE USD $29.99 Buy It Now 10 days
QUEEN greatest hits II / CROATIAN 1991 transparent CASSETTE yellow label USD $15.00 Buy It Now 10 days
NEW!! Queen GREATEST HITS II UIGY-9533 SHM-SACD Japan F/S W/Tracking USD $56.99 Buy It Now 10 days
CD QUEEN Greatest Hits II UNIVERSAL RUSSIA NEW USD $11.39 Buy It Now 10 days
QUEEN_Greatest Hits II_used cassette_ships from AUSTRALIA!_L3 USD $8.94 Buy It Now 11 days
Queen, Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD), Excellent Box USD $19.99 Buy It Now 11 days
QUEEN Greatest Hits I,II & III Promotional Postcard 6x4 inches USD $12.51 Buy It Now 12 days

More places to buy QUEEN music online Buy QUEEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

QUEEN Greatest Hits II ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(15%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(46%)

QUEEN Greatest Hits II reviews

Review by clarke2001
3 stars In 1981, "Greatest Hits" covered first decade of QUEEN's career. The songs chosen for compilation were all hits, not necessary band's highest-quality songs. In 1991 "Greatest Hits II" hit the market, and this time the terms "best" or "hit" became one. Simply because the second decade of Queen's career was not on the same level as the first one. The selection is quite good, from all the albums 3 or 4 tracks are picked (except from the weakest "Hot Space"), and if you are unfamiliar with the Queen's not-so-early-works and want to check them out, but don't want to dig through the albums, this compilation is just fine. You will miss one, two or three proggier tracks that Queen did in the 80s, but essential work is here: ballads, anthems, rock tunes and prog masterpiece - Innuendo.

Almost all the tracks are slightly different from their album version, most of them are single versions, and "I'm Going Slightly Mad" and "Who Wants To Live Forever" are slightly edited.

Two weakest tracks in this selection are "Headlong" and "The Invisible Man" (although both gained high chart positions, "Headlong" #14 in 1991, and "The Invisible Man" #12 in 1989). However, it's obvious that compilation was made for earning extra money, and expecting high-quality (progressive), non-charting tracks (like "Machines" or "Chinese Torture") would be too much. Anyway, I'm glad that awful hit "Body Language" (#25 in 1982) is not included.

Conclusion: "Greatest Hits II" is better representation of the corresponding decade than it's predecessor. The problem is, if you decide to give QUEEN a go, you will realise that essence of each album has been stolen by this huge, luxury, double LP.

I will always recommend albums rather than compilations, and this one is okay if you are willing just to lurk into the 80's and perhaps place it next to the early Queen's masterpieces.

Review by progrules
3 stars Like I did on the first greatest hits collection I will review this song by song with ratings. Reasons see GH 1.

1. A kind of magic: 2,5 stars

14. Hammer to fall: 4,5 stars

15. Friends will be friends: 3,75 stars

16. Show must go on: 4,25 stars

17. One vision: 4,25 stars

So that makes GH 2 a far better compiliation than GH 1. Even though that will not be noticeable in the rounded off ratingresult. Because this appears to be a 3,4 rounded down to 3 also. Special note: though maybe not the best, the 9th and 16th song are most impressive lyricwise and probably also in historical and emotional way. For obvious reasons I think. Overall conclusion about the two major collections: I like Queen best when they play the rougher songs, I think they would have made a great (hard)rockband. But as we know Queen chose a different path and it has proved to be the wise one (at least commercially).

Review by AtomicCrimsonRush
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Symphonic Team
3 stars Queen's pop sound.

An inconsistent compilation following on from the excellent "Greatest Hits" from 1981. This time the tracks are embedded in the 80s and suffer as a result as Queen goes synth pop. There are some catchy singles that dominated the radio admittedly that I have time for such as infectious 'A Kind Of Magic', the wonderful 'Under Pressure' with Bowie, blockbuster 'I Want It All', and the masterfully produced 'One Vision', all classic tracks that epitomised the new Queen sound.

However my heart is entrenched in the prog sound of Queen and it does not get better here than with the awesome 'Innuendo'. This is the greatest song here and may even be in the top 3 all time great Queen songs. It is well while grabbing this to hear the song if you do not own the album "Innuendo".

Other highlights are 'Hammer to Fall', the best thing on "The Works" and 'The Show Must Go On'. Other tracks tend to blend together and are dull to my ears though cleverly produced and mixed. The manufactured pop of 'Radio Ga Ga', and 'I Want To Break Free' is a stale taste but there is enough on offer on the album to maintain interest such as 'Breakthru', 'The Miracle', and 'I'm Going Slightly Mad' with Mercury at his most theatrical.

Overall this is a good compilation with some excellent material from the later Queen years.

2 stars There are a few good songs scattered here and there throughout this compilation, but overall it shows a very commercialised approach to music. 'Hammer to Fall' is top quality rock and 'Under Pressure' and 'Radio Ga Ga' are true classics, but the rest just fails to impress. There is an element of ... (read more)

Report this review (#165076) | Posted by burtonrulez | Wednesday, March 26, 2008 | Review Permanlink

2 stars since the 80's was not such a good decade for Queen's discoraphy, consequently, a collection from their work of this period is a mediocre one... the selection is good but the songs themselves are not that much... this is the pop side of the band, sth that disappointed many fans, including me.. ... (read more)

Report this review (#85909) | Posted by toolis | Sunday, August 6, 2006 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of QUEEN "Greatest Hits II"