GREATEST HITS II

Queen Greatest Hits II album cover

Good, but non-essential

Buy QUEEN Music
Boxset/Compilation, released in 1991

1. A Kind Of Magic (4.23)
2. Under Pressure (3.57)
3. Radio Ga Ga (5.43)
4. I Want It All (4.02)
5. I Want To Break Free (4.19)
6. Innuendo (6.28)
7. It's A Hard Life (4.10)
8. Breakthru (4.09)
9. Who Wants To live Forever (4.57)
10. Headlong (4.33)
11. The Miracle (4.55)
12. I'm Going Slightly Mad (4.08)
13. The Invisiable Man (3.59)
14. Hammer To Fall (3.41)
15. Friends Will Be Friends (4.09)
16. The Show Must Go On (4.24)
17. One Vision (4.03)

Search QUEEN Greatest Hits II lyrics

Search QUEEN Greatest Hits II tabs

- Freddie Mercury / vocals
- Brian May / guitars
- John Deacon / bass
- Roger Taylor / drums

CD Parlophone CDP7979712 (1991)

Thanks to PROGMAN for the addition

QUEEN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy QUEEN Greatest Hits II Music

The Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & IIIThe Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & III
Box set
Vinyl$26.66
Greatest Hits 2Greatest Hits 2
Import · Super Audio CD - DSD
Universal Japan 2013
Queen /Greatest Hits I II & III The Platinum Collection 2011 REMASTERED (3 CD Album)Queen /Greatest Hits I II & III The Platinum Collection 2011 REMASTERED (3 CD Album)
Music
Greatest Hits 2Greatest Hits 2
Imports 2011

Queen - Greatest Hits II (2011) Digital Remaster CD USD $3.82 [0 bids]
QUEEN Greatest Hits II 1991 Korea Promo Double Vinyl LP USD $62.00 Buy It Now
Queen Greatest Hits I II & III 3 CD Set USD $12.78 Buy It Now
QUEEN Greatest Hits I II & III BOX Platinum Collection * SEALED Japan UICY-15067 USD $79.00 Buy It Now
Greatest Hits II Queen Vinyl Record USD $47.26 Buy It Now
RARE: Queen Greatest Hits II Promo Boxset (Book, CD, Video) (Freddie Mercury) USD $57.56 [0 bids]
17m 58s
Greatest Hits Ii - Queen (CD Used Very Good) Remastered USD $11.46 Buy It Now 1h 37m
Queen - Greatest Hits II (1991) USD $3.84 [0 bids]
QUEEN Greatest Hits I & II CD JAPAN USD $79.10 Buy It Now 5h 14m
QUEEN Greatest Hits II - UK CD album 1991 USD $3.82 Buy It Now 5h 18m
Greatest Hits II by Queen (CD, Apr-2011, Hollywood) USD $13.95 Buy It Now 8h 41m
QUEEN GREATEST HITS I II III 3 SEPERATE CD ALBUMS USD $31.96 [0 bids]
Queen Greatest Hits II (1991) CD Excellent Condition USD $8.94 Buy It Now 13h 38m
Queen - Greatest Hits II (1991) USD $2.24 [0 bids]
QUEEN-GREATEST HITS II-RARE CROATIAN MUSIC CASSETTE '91 USD $12.99 Buy It Now 22h 37m
QUEEN - Greatest Hits II 15 Track KOREA rare CD USD $90.00 Buy It Now 23h 34m
Greatest Hits: I II & III: The Platinum Collection [Box] by Queen (CD, Sep-2002. USD $7.00 [3 bids]
Greatest Hits Ii - Queen Compact Disc USD $21.25 Buy It Now 1 day
CD ALBUM - QUEEN - GREATEST HITS II USD $1.28 [1 bids]
QUEEN Greatest Hits I & II 1994 Audio Cassettes Tapes in Box Free Shipping USD $12.00 Buy It Now 1 day
QUEEN-GREATEST HITS I-II & III- 3 CD METAL BOX 35/100 USD $835.50 Buy It Now 1 day
Queen - Greatest Hits II 17-TRACK CD USD $3.82 Buy It Now 1 day
QUEEN - GREATEST HITS II - JAPAN SACD SHM - Factory Sealed CD - UIGY-9533 USD $58.10 Buy It Now 1 day
Greatest Hits II by Queen (CD, Apr-2011, Hollywood) USD $5.99 Buy It Now 1 day
The Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & III Box set Queen (Audio CD) RC USD $17.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Queen - Greatest Hits II (1991) USD $2.55 [0 bids]
Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD) Box set Queen USD $19.71 Buy It Now 2 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS II ~ HARD ROCK ~ HEAVY METAL~ MERCURY/TAYLOR ~ UK SELLER USD $12.73 Buy It Now 2 days
QUEEN - Greatest Hits II Very Rare 15Track Korea CD /Insert USD $30.00 [0 bids]
QUEEN The Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & III Box set CD New Sealed USD $31.96 Buy It Now 2 days
QUEEN-GREATEST HITS I AND II-1992/1994-USA-HOLLYWOOD REC. HR-62042-2-2CDS-MINT- USD $22.99 Buy It Now 2 days
QUEEN-GREATEST HITS II-RARE SAUDI CASSETTE/UNDER PRESSURE(BOWIE)/A KIND OF MAGIC USD $1.27 [0 bids]
QUEEN - GREATEST HITS: I II & III: THE PLATINUM COLLECTION USED - VERY GOOD CD USD $28.89 Buy It Now 3 days
Queen - Greatest Hits II 24HR POST!! USD $7.02 Buy It Now 3 days
QUEEN - GREATEST HITS II - Japan Jewel Case SHM - CD 4988005643339 USD $46.95 Buy It Now 3 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS I II & II 3 CD USD $21.21 Buy It Now 3 days
Queen - Greatest Hits II (1991) USD $3.82 [0 bids]
QUEEN Greatest Hits II TOCP-6913 CD JAPAN OBI USD $57.64 Buy It Now 3 days
QUEEN - GREATEST HITS II USED - VERY GOOD CD USD $12.48 Buy It Now 3 days
Queen - Greatest Hits II (CD) . FREE UK P+P .................................. USD $4.59 Buy It Now 4 days
Greatest Hits: I II & III: The Platinum Collection [Box] by Queen USD $4.50 [0 bids]
USD $9.50 Buy It Now
Queen: Greatest Hits I & II [AUDIO CD, NEW] FREE SHIPPING USD $12.45 Buy It Now 4 days
Queen: Greatest Hits II (2LPs: 180GV) USD $36.49 Buy It Now 4 days
QUEEN - Greatest Hits II 1991 EMI 2 LP USD $56.05 Buy It Now 4 days
QUEEN Greatest Hits II TOCP-8314 JAPAN CD 009az62 USD $8.79 Buy It Now 4 days
QUEEN_Greatest Hits II_used CD_ships from AUSTRALIA__A20 USD $8.93 Buy It Now 4 days
Queen Greatest Hits I & II USD $12.62 Buy It Now 5 days
Queen - Greatest Hits II (2011)..Remastered..CD VG.. USD $3.18 Buy It Now 5 days
Greatest Hits: I II & III: The Platinum Collection [Box] Queen CD, Sep-2002 NEW USD $27.39 Buy It Now 5 days
Greatest Hits Box I & II Queen box set UK GHBOX1 PARLOPHONE 1992 USD $76.10 Buy It Now 5 days
Queen 2-LP vinyl record (Double Album) Greatest Hits II - Embossed Sleeve UK USD $126.95 Buy It Now 5 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS II DOUBLE LP PORTUGUESE PRESS VALENTIM DE CARVALHO USD $85.00 Buy It Now 5 days
QUEEN - GREATEST HITS II - 2LP VINYL LP - NEW USD $50.21 Buy It Now 5 days
QUEEN - GREATEST HITS II - 2LP VINYL LP - NEW USD $48.03 Buy It Now 5 days
QUEEN - GREATEST HITS II - 2LP VINYL LP - NEW USD $50.23 Buy It Now 5 days
Queen Platinum Collection 3CD Boxset Greatest Hits I/ II / III Best Of FASTPOST USD $16.56 Buy It Now 5 days
QUEEN CD - GREATEST HITS I & II [2 DISCS](1995) - NEW UNOPENED USD $18.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Queen - Greatest Hits II (1991) USD $2.98 Buy It Now 6 days
Queen - Platinum Collection (3CD Box Set Greatest Hits I/II/III) SPEEDYPOST USD $14.01 Buy It Now 6 days
Greatest Hits II by Queen (Vinyl, Feb-2017, Hollywood) USD $35.98 Buy It Now 6 days
QUEEN - Greatest Hits II Very Rare 14Track Korea CD /Insert USD $20.00 [0 bids]
Queen - Greatest Hits II 2 CDs Digipack Set New Sealed USD $6.77 Buy It Now 6 days
QUEEN - Greatest Hits II (CD 2011) USD $15.35 Buy It Now 6 days
QUEEN - GREATEST HITS II - U.K. 17-TRACK PROMO CD - 2011 REMASTER - led zepellin USD $39.00 Buy It Now 6 days
QUEEN Lot: Classic Greatest Hits II Best Of Live Killers Made In Heaven Bohemian USD $49.99 [0 bids]
USD $64.99 Buy It Now
Greatest Hits Ii - Queen Compact Disc USD $17.11 Buy It Now 6 days
Queen Greatest Hits I, II, & III CD Album The Platinum Collection 3-disc Set NEW USD $19.95 Buy It Now 7 days
QUEEN - GREATEST HITS II NEW CD USD $13.15 Buy It Now 7 days
QUEEN - GREATEST HITS II NEW CD USD $13.46 Buy It Now 7 days
QUEEN / Greatest Hits II SHM-CD Bonus track Japan USD $25.00 Buy It Now 7 days
QUEEN 'GREATEST HITS II' 2 x 180g VINYL LP + Download (Half Speed Master) (2016) USD $33.24 Buy It Now 7 days
QUEEN-GREATEST HITS II-Greek 2LP 1994 1st PRESS VINYL EXCELLENT USD $54.00 Buy It Now 8 days
Queen ?- Greatest Hits I & II 1994 1ST RARE USA HOLLYWOOD RECORDS 2CD USD $15.00 Buy It Now 8 days
Greatest Hits I, II III - The Platinum Collection (3CD) Box set Queen USD $19.85 Buy It Now 8 days
QUEEN / Greatest Hits II SACD Limited Edition Bonus track Japan Rock Limited Edi USD $77.77 Buy It Now 8 days
The Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & III Box set Queen (Audio CD) USD $17.99 Buy It Now 8 days
QUEEN - Greatest Hits I II & III (1 2 & 3) -Platinum Collection 3 CD -Best Of USD $14.04 Buy It Now 8 days
QUEEN - GREATEST HITS: I II & III: THE PLATINUM COLLECTION NEW CD USD $19.73 Buy It Now 8 days
Queen - Greatest Hits II (1991) USD $3.13 Buy It Now 8 days
Queen - Greatest Hits II - 1986 UK 1st Press Vinyl 2x LP Record PMTV 2 (EX) USD $51.99 Buy It Now 8 days
QUEEN-GREATEST HITS I II & III CD NEW USD $21.94 Buy It Now 9 days
Queen - Queen Greatest Hits II (LP) [New Vinyl] USD $32.59 Buy It Now 9 days
QUEEN - GREATEST HITS II - NEW CD!! USD $10.22 [0 bids]
NEW!! Queen GREATEST HITS II UIGY-9533 CD Japan F/S USD $66.29 Buy It Now 9 days
Queen : The Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & III USD $25.98 Buy It Now 9 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS II UK CD CDPMTV2 1991 CLASSIC ROCK MERCURY MAYRADIO GA GA USD $2.55 Buy It Now 9 days
Queen - The Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & III - Queen CD AVVG USD $9.88 Buy It Now 9 days
Queen - 'Greatest Hits II' USD $4.80 Buy It Now 9 days
Queen - Greatest Hits II BRAND NEW CD USD $8.94 Buy It Now 9 days
QUEEN - GREATEST HITS II NEW CD USD $28.34 Buy It Now 10 days
Queen - Greatest Hits I, II & III: The Platinum Collection - 3 CD - 2002 - US USD $23.99 Buy It Now 10 days
QUEEN - GREATEST HITS II. PROMO STAMPLED HUNGARIAN MC EX- ; ONLY REGIST. POST USD $5.60 Buy It Now 10 days
Queen - Greatest Hits II New CD USD $14.73 Buy It Now 11 days
Queen - Greatest Hits II New Vinyl USD $30.81 Buy It Now 11 days
Greatest Hits 2 II by Queen (CD, Apr-2011, Hollywood) USD $10.99 Buy It Now 11 days
Queen - Greatest Hits II - CD incs; Under Pressure, The Miracle, Hammer To Fall USD $4.46 Buy It Now 11 days
Greatest Hits II by Queen. USD $38.93 Buy It Now 11 days
Greatest Hits Ii - Queen USD $38.67 Buy It Now 11 days
Queen - Greatest Hits II 2LP NEW 2016 REISSUE USD $34.99 Buy It Now 12 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS II CD KIND OF MAGIC PRESSURE GA GA BREAK FREE VISION HAMMER USD $5.10 Buy It Now 12 days

More places to buy QUEEN music online Buy QUEEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

QUEEN Greatest Hits II ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(15%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(47%)

QUEEN Greatest Hits II reviews

Review by clarke2001
3 stars In 1981, "Greatest Hits" covered first decade of QUEEN's career. The songs chosen for compilation were all hits, not necessary band's highest-quality songs. In 1991 "Greatest Hits II" hit the market, and this time the terms "best" or "hit" became one. Simply because the second decade of Queen's career was not on the same level as the first one. The selection is quite good, from all the albums 3 or 4 tracks are picked (except from the weakest "Hot Space"), and if you are unfamiliar with the Queen's not-so-early-works and want to check them out, but don't want to dig through the albums, this compilation is just fine. You will miss one, two or three proggier tracks that Queen did in the 80s, but essential work is here: ballads, anthems, rock tunes and prog masterpiece - Innuendo.

Almost all the tracks are slightly different from their album version, most of them are single versions, and "I'm Going Slightly Mad" and "Who Wants To Live Forever" are slightly edited.

Two weakest tracks in this selection are "Headlong" and "The Invisible Man" (although both gained high chart positions, "Headlong" #14 in 1991, and "The Invisible Man" #12 in 1989). However, it's obvious that compilation was made for earning extra money, and expecting high-quality (progressive), non-charting tracks (like "Machines" or "Chinese Torture") would be too much. Anyway, I'm glad that awful hit "Body Language" (#25 in 1982) is not included.

Conclusion: "Greatest Hits II" is better representation of the corresponding decade than it's predecessor. The problem is, if you decide to give QUEEN a go, you will realise that essence of each album has been stolen by this huge, luxury, double LP.

I will always recommend albums rather than compilations, and this one is okay if you are willing just to lurk into the 80's and perhaps place it next to the early Queen's masterpieces.

Review by progrules
3 stars Like I did on the first greatest hits collection I will review this song by song with ratings. Reasons see GH 1.

1. A kind of magic: 2,5 stars

14. Hammer to fall: 4,5 stars

15. Friends will be friends: 3,75 stars

16. Show must go on: 4,25 stars

17. One vision: 4,25 stars

So that makes GH 2 a far better compiliation than GH 1. Even though that will not be noticeable in the rounded off ratingresult. Because this appears to be a 3,4 rounded down to 3 also. Special note: though maybe not the best, the 9th and 16th song are most impressive lyricwise and probably also in historical and emotional way. For obvious reasons I think. Overall conclusion about the two major collections: I like Queen best when they play the rougher songs, I think they would have made a great (hard)rockband. But as we know Queen chose a different path and it has proved to be the wise one (at least commercially).

Review by AtomicCrimsonRush
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Symphonic Team
3 stars Queen's pop sound.

An inconsistent compilation following on from the excellent "Greatest Hits" from 1981. This time the tracks are embedded in the 80s and suffer as a result as Queen goes synth pop. There are some catchy singles that dominated the radio admittedly that I have time for such as infectious 'A Kind Of Magic', the wonderful 'Under Pressure' with Bowie, blockbuster 'I Want It All', and the masterfully produced 'One Vision', all classic tracks that epitomised the new Queen sound.

However my heart is entrenched in the prog sound of Queen and it does not get better here than with the awesome 'Innuendo'. This is the greatest song here and may even be in the top 3 all time great Queen songs. It is well while grabbing this to hear the song if you do not own the album "Innuendo".

Other highlights are 'Hammer to Fall', the best thing on "The Works" and 'The Show Must Go On'. Other tracks tend to blend together and are dull to my ears though cleverly produced and mixed. The manufactured pop of 'Radio Ga Ga', and 'I Want To Break Free' is a stale taste but there is enough on offer on the album to maintain interest such as 'Breakthru', 'The Miracle', and 'I'm Going Slightly Mad' with Mercury at his most theatrical.

Overall this is a good compilation with some excellent material from the later Queen years.

2 stars There are a few good songs scattered here and there throughout this compilation, but overall it shows a very commercialised approach to music. 'Hammer to Fall' is top quality rock and 'Under Pressure' and 'Radio Ga Ga' are true classics, but the rest just fails to impress. There is an element of ... (read more)

Report this review (#165076) | Posted by burtonrulez | Wednesday, March 26, 2008 | Review Permanlink

2 stars since the 80's was not such a good decade for Queen's discoraphy, consequently, a collection from their work of this period is a mediocre one... the selection is good but the songs themselves are not that much... this is the pop side of the band, sth that disappointed many fans, including me.. ... (read more)

Report this review (#85909) | Posted by toolis | Sunday, August 6, 2006 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of QUEEN "Greatest Hits II"