GREATEST HITS III

- John Deacon / bass
- Roger Taylor / drums
+ plus many guests

CD Parlophone (1999)

Thanks to PROGMAN for the addition

QUEEN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy QUEEN Greatest Hits III Music

Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD)Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD)
Box set
Hollywood Records 2002
Queen: Greatest Hits IIIQueen: Greatest Hits III
Hollywood Records 1999
Greatest Hits, Vol. 3Greatest Hits, Vol. 3
EMI Europe Generic 1999
Queen - Greatest Hits V.3 (Ltd Ed)Queen - Greatest Hits V.3 (Ltd Ed)
Emi 1999
Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD) by Hollywood Records (2002-09-24)Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD) by Hollywood Records (2002-09-24)
Hollywood Records (2002-09-24)
Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD) by QueenGreatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD) by Queen
Hollywood Records
Greatest Hits, Vol. 3 by QueenGreatest Hits, Vol. 3 by Queen
EMI Europe Generic
The Platinum Collection (Greatest Hits 1, 2, 3) [Korea Magazine Edition] (3Cd)The Platinum Collection (Greatest Hits 1, 2, 3) [Korea Magazine Edition] (3Cd)
QUEEN
The Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & III By Queen (2010-08-31)The Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & III By Queen (2010-08-31)
Parlophone/EMI
QUEEN CD Album QUEEN + GREATEST HITS III Orig 17 trax 1999 - Good Cond USD $3.62 Buy It Now 15h 5m
QUEEN - GREATEST HITS III - 724352389421 - BRILLIANT CD ALBUM FROM QUEEN - 1999 USD $2.88 [0 bids]
Queen: Greatest Hits I & Ii USD $17.15 Buy It Now 15h 55m
Queen Greatest Hits I, II & III Platinum Collection ( 51 Great Tracks ) Mint USD $8.04 [2 bids]
QUEEN GREATEST HITS I II III 3 SEPERATE CD ALBUMS USD $36.20 [0 bids]
QUEEN 4 Original Greatest Hits III EMI Promo photos Bowie Elton Michael Freddie USD $43.44 [0 bids]
QUEEN Greatest Hits III 3 page PRESS RELEASE USD $17.31 Buy It Now 1 day
Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD) Queen - Free Shipping USD $20.23 Buy It Now 1 day
QUEEN CD - GREATEST HITS I & II [2 DISCS](1995) - NEW UNOPENED USD $18.99 Buy It Now 1 day
QUEEN-GREATEST HITS III CD MERCURY MAY LED ZEPPELIN RARE CD CLASSIC ROCK USD $2.00 [0 bids]
Queen Platinum Collection NEW 3CD Boxset Greatest Hits I/ II / III 2002 FASTPOST USD $28.95 Buy It Now 2 days
Queen: Greatest Hits III [Ltd] CD (Japan) USD $37.52 Buy It Now 2 days
Queen - Platinum Collection (3CD Box Set Greatest Hits I/II/III) SPEEDYPOST USD $18.76 Buy It Now 2 days
Queen+ Greatest Hits III CD - 2002 - Unofficial Russian Release EX/EX USD $14.47 Buy It Now 2 days
QUEEN-GREATEST HITS I II & III CD NEW USD $20.48 Buy It Now 2 days
Queen - Greatest Hits I & II (1994) M/M USD $70.39 Buy It Now 3 days
GREATEST HITS III [QUEEN] NEW CD USD $12.24 Buy It Now 3 days
QUEEN Greatest Hits III JAPAN IMP brian may freddie mercury david bowie george USD $74.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Queen - The Platinum Collection - Greatest Hits I, II & III (1,2,3) (2006) 3CD USD $17.74 Buy It Now 4 days
QUEEN / GREATEST HITS III JAPAN CD OOP +1B/T USD $17.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Queen Greatest hits I II & III & slipcase 3CD USD $5.79 [0 bids]
Queen - Greatest Hits III / 3 (2011) CD NEW/SEALED SPEEDYPOST USD $10.10 Buy It Now 5 days
Greatest Hits III by Queen (CD, Nov-1999, Hollywood) USD $13.95 Buy It Now 5 days
Queen Greatest Hits III UK promo Poster USD $21.73 Buy It Now 5 days
QUEEN-GREATEST HITS III-17 TRACK CD-INCLUDES A BONUS TRACK-1999-EU IMPORT USD $8.50 Buy It Now 6 days
Queen - Greatest Hits III - UK CD album 1999 USD $7.23 Buy It Now 6 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS III SEALED 2 LP PARLOPHONE ORIGINAL 1999 LIMITED ISSUE SET USD $212.49 Buy It Now 6 days
Queen - Greatest Hits I II & III - Platinum Collection (3CD 2011) NEW/SEALED USD $28.91 Buy It Now 7 days
QUEEN**GREATEST HITS I & II**2 CD SET USD $18.95 Buy It Now 7 days
Queen - Greatest Hits III (1999) USD $4.33 Buy It Now 7 days
Queen Platinum Collection Greatest Hits I II III 3CD RARE Japan Bonus Track NEW USD $56.47 Buy It Now 7 days
Queen - Greatest Hits I & Ii [CD New] USD $16.76 Buy It Now 8 days
Queen + Greatest Hits III (1999) CD Excellent Condition USD $11.57 Buy It Now 8 days
Queen: Greatest Hits I & II USD $31.66 Buy It Now 8 days
Queen - The Platinum Collection - Greatest Hits I/II/III (2011) 3CD NEW/SEALED USD $26.00 Buy It Now 8 days
QUEEN - THE BEST 1 & 2 (GREATEST HITS I & II) MEGA RARE FRENCH ONLY CD SET USD $28.95 Buy It Now 8 days
QUEEN CD - QUEEN+ - GREATEST HITS III - WITH INLAY BOOKLET - SILLY CHEAP! USD $7.23 Buy It Now 8 days
Queen /Greatest Hits I II & III The Platinum Collection 2011 REMASTERED 3 CD NEW USD $39.99 Buy It Now 9 days
Queen Greatest Hits III +1 Japan CD w/obi TOCP-65334 USD $18.99 Buy It Now 9 days
QUEEN Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & III Box set CD 1 2 3 New Sealed USD $26.06 Buy It Now 10 days
QUEEN FREDDY MERCURY ?GREATEST HITS III ? RARE OOP Malaysia Cassette NEW SEALED USD $9.99 Buy It Now 10 days
Greatest Hits III by Queen music rock (CD, Nov-1999, Hollywood) USD $5.49 Buy It Now 10 days
Greatest Hits I & Ii - Queen (CD Used Very Good) Incl. 40 PG. Booklet USD $14.76 Buy It Now 10 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS III ADVANCELISTENING CD FOR PROMOTIONAL USE ONLY PARLOPHONE USD $39.99 Buy It Now 11 days
QUEEN Greatest Hits Iii CD 17 Track Album, 7243 5 23894 2 1 USD $8.39 Buy It Now 11 days
QUEEN - Greatest Hits III CD JAPAN TOCP-65334 OBI 1999 USD $34.65 Buy It Now 11 days
Queen - Greatest Hits III (1999) 24HR POST USD $8.98 Buy It Now 12 days
Greatest Hits III by Queen (CD, Nov-1999, Hollywood) USD $9.53 Buy It Now 12 days
Greatest Hits I II & III 0602527724171 by Queen, CD, BRAND NEW FREE P&H USD $39.22 Buy It Now 12 days
QUEEN - GREATEST HITS I, II & III: THE PLATINUM COLLECTION and Live Magic CD USD $14.99 Buy It Now 13 days
Queen - Greatest Hits III / TH Cassette USD $14.99 Buy It Now 14 days
Queen: Greatest Hits III by Queen USD $10.00 Buy It Now 14 days
Queen Greatest Hits III CD New Sealed USD $25.99 Buy It Now 15 days
Queen - Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD), Audio CD New USD $18.97 Buy It Now 15 days
Queen - Queen: Greatest Hits I & II, Audio CD New USD $16.75 Buy It Now 15 days
Queen: Greatest Hits I & II (Audio CD) USD $21.93 Buy It Now 15 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS III CD PLATINUM DISC FREE P+P!! USD $144.83 Buy It Now 16 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS III CD GOLD DISC FREE P+P!! USD $130.34 Buy It Now 16 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS III MULTI (GOLD) CD PLATINUM DISC FREE POSTAGE!! USD $289.67 Buy It Now 16 days
QUEEN "GREATEST HITS III" MD MINIDISC 1999. MADE IN EU. USD $65.18 Buy It Now 16 days
Genuine Original, 'Queen Greatest Hits III' - Album Shop Poster - Rare ! USD $21.65 Buy It Now 17 days
QUEEN - Greatest Hits III (CD) . FREE POSTAGE ................................. USD $5.05 Buy It Now 18 days
Queen ?- Greatest Hits I & II USD $13.00 Buy It Now 18 days
QUEEN: Greatest Hits III CD NM USD $7.99 Buy It Now 18 days
Queen - Greatest Hits III - Queen CD M3VG USD $6.10 Buy It Now 19 days
QUEEN Greatest Hits I,II & III Promotional Postcard 6x4 inches USD $14.41 Buy It Now 19 days
Queen: Greatest Hits I & II USD $9.03 Buy It Now 19 days
QUEEN CD - GREATEST HITS I, II & III: THE PLATINUM COLLECTION (2002) USD $19.99 Buy It Now 20 days
Queen: Greatest Hits III (CD) Vgc, Free Quick Uk Postage USD $11.59 Buy It Now 20 days
QUEEN CD - GREATEST HITS I, II & III: THE PLATINUM COLLECTION (2002) - NEW USD $24.99 Buy It Now 20 days
Queen Greatest Hits III Japan CD Bonus Track USD $24.99 Buy It Now 20 days
Queen - Greatest Hits III (1999) USD $4.30 Buy It Now 21 days
Queen Platinum Collection 3CD Remastered Greatest Hits I/ II / III NEW FASTPOST USD $22.09 Buy It Now 21 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS VOL I & II Album Advert 11X9 (OUR PRICE) USD $10.14 Buy It Now 21 days
QUEEN - Greatest Hits I II & III The Platinum Collection CD JAPAN UICY-75044 USD $128.45 Buy It Now 22 days
QUEEN Greatest Hits I II & III The Platinum Collection CD JAPAN UICY-75044 NEW USD $323.74 Buy It Now 22 days
QUEEN / GREATEST HITS I & II JAPAN 2CD OOP USD $34.99 Buy It Now 22 days
QUEEN-GREATEST HITS I & II =BOX CD NEW USD $16.99 Buy It Now 23 days
Queen:Greatest Hits I-II. Bulgarian copy LP M/M USD $18.00 Buy It Now 24 days
Queen: Greatest Hits I & II, Queen, Acceptable USD $7.89 Buy It Now 24 days
Queen+ - Greatest Hits III - 17 tracks - 1999 USD $4.00 Buy It Now 24 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS I & II DOUBLE CASSETTE IN GOLD SLIPCASE BOX UK 1994 USD $49.59 Buy It Now 25 days
Queen - Greatest Hits III (CD 2011) NEW USD $12.57 Buy It Now 25 days
Queen - Greatest Hits III - music cd album USD $11.51 Buy It Now 25 days
QUEEN -12" x 12" Display Card (Flat) Greatest Hits III USD $8.68 Buy It Now 25 days
QUEEN~GREATEST HITS III~1999 UK 17-TRACK PROMO CD~PARLOPHONE CDLRL 021 [NM/EX] USD $43.45 Buy It Now 25 days
THE PLATINUM COLLECTION: GREATEST HITS I II AND III (CD) Queen USD $16.93 Buy It Now 25 days
QUEEN + GREATEST HITS 3 III CD ALBUM - VGC. FAST/FREE POSTING. USD $4.77 Buy It Now 26 days
Queen - Greatest Hits III - Queen CD JJVG USD $5.23 Buy It Now 26 days
Queen - Greatest Hits III /Vol.3 (1999) CD NEW/SEALED SPEEDYPOST USD $10.10 Buy It Now 26 days
CD - Queen - Greatest Hits I & II - GOLD DISC USD $17.00 Buy It Now 26 days
QUEEN ~ Greatest Hits I, II III PLATINUM ~ 3 CD ~ 2000 VG con USD $11.57 Buy It Now 27 days
QUEEN Greatest Hits I II III The Platinum Collection 3CD SOUTH AFRICA Remastered USD $26.99 Buy It Now 27 days
MINT Greatest Hits III by Queen (CD, Nov-1999, Hollywood) USD $17.50 Buy It Now 27 days
Queen Greatest Hits III Minidisc md mini disk. USD $79.65 Buy It Now 27 days
QUEEN-GREATEST HITS I-II & III- 3 CD METAL BOX 35/100 USD $835.50 Buy It Now 28 days
THE QUEEN GREATEST HITS III UKR. SPECIAL EDITION COMP MUSIC FREDDIE MERCURY USD $9.99 Buy It Now 28 days
3 cd SET of QUEEN GREATEST HITS I, II & III THE PLATINUM COLLECTION - 51 songs USD $29.99 Buy It Now 28 days
Queen Greatest Hits III - Limited Edition CD album (CDLP) Dutch 724352345229 USD $30.52 Buy It Now 29 days
Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD) Box set Queen USD $21.25 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy QUEEN music online Buy QUEEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for QUEEN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

QUEEN Greatest Hits III ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(3%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(12%)

QUEEN Greatest Hits III reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

1 stars God help us. A "greatest hits" collection containing some of the worst material this group ever put out there. From the pop of "Under Pressure" to the disco crap of "Another One Bites the Dust" with rapping, yet! All the excess and commerical selling out is here. Sure they made a billion dollars ... (read more)

Report this review (#628345) | Posted by mohaveman | Tuesday, February 07, 2012 | Review Permanlink

1 stars Now this is dire. This collection represents Queen's collaborations, a few naff singles and some Freddie Mercury solo pieces. From Queen singing with cheesy pop star George Michael, to Freddie's pseudo-opera to cheesy ballads, this album has it all if you have no musical taste and like the liste ... (read more)

Report this review (#165078) | Posted by burtonrulez | Wednesday, March 26, 2008 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Let me start off by saying this is not a greatest hits album. It's just a compilation of Queen and Queen-related material. "Greatest Hits III" contains some of the worst Queen material I've ever heard, plus some of the greatest. Another One Bites the Dust and Under Pressure have been remixed ... (read more)

Report this review (#70586) | Posted by | Sunday, February 26, 2006 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of QUEEN "Greatest Hits III"