GREATEST HITS III

- John Deacon / bass
- Roger Taylor / drums
+ plus many guests

CD Parlophone (1999)

Thanks to PROGMAN for the addition

QUEEN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy QUEEN Greatest Hits III Music

Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD)Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD)
Box set
Hollywood Records 2002
Queen: Greatest Hits IIIQueen: Greatest Hits III
Hollywood Records 1999
Queen: The Platinum Collection (Greatest Hits I, II & III) [CD]Queen: The Platinum Collection (Greatest Hits I, II & III) [CD]
Island Records
Audio CD$19.19 (used)
Queen - Greatest Hits III + 1Queen - Greatest Hits III + 1
Toshiba EMI Japan 2002
Greatest Hits, Vol. 3Greatest Hits, Vol. 3
EMI Europe Generic 1999
Queen - Greatest Hits V.3 (Ltd Ed)Queen - Greatest Hits V.3 (Ltd Ed)
Emi 1999
Queen /Greatest Hits I II & III The Platinum Collection 2011 REMASTERED (3 CD Album)Queen /Greatest Hits I II & III The Platinum Collection 2011 REMASTERED (3 CD Album)
Music
Vol. 3-Greatest HitsVol. 3-Greatest Hits
EMIMUSIC JAPAN 2007
1 CENT CD Greatest Hits III - Queen SEALED USD $5.55 [7 bids]
QUEEN GREATEST HITS III SEALED 2 LP PARLOPHONE ORIGINAL 1999 LIMITED ISSUE SET USD $249.99 Buy It Now 1 day
QUEEN-Greatest Hits III(3)DAVID BOWIE-Elton John-WYCLEF JEAN-Brian May-CATPEOPLE USD $9.88 [0 bids]
QUEEN 3SHM-CD BOX Greatest Hits I II & III w/Red Special Guitar Figure Japan USD $63.83 [2 bids]
Vintage Rock CD - Queen - Greatest Hits Vol I & II - 2 CD Set - RARE USD $13.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Queen: Greatest Hits I & II by Queen USD $16.84 Buy It Now 2 days
Queen-Greatest Hits I,II&III.The Platinum Collection.3 Disc Boxset.. USD $15.65 [1 bids]
QUEEN Greatest Hits III ( 17 Great Tracks ) Mint USD $3.11 [0 bids]
QUEEN / GREATEST HITS III 2LP USD $159.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Queen: Greatest Hits I II and III - The Platinum Collection - Three CD set USD $19.99 [0 bids]
USD $27.00 Buy It Now
Queen Greatest Hits Vols. I, II & III 3 CD set 51 Hits USD $25.98 [0 bids]
QUEEN GREATEST HITS I II & III PLATINUM COLLECTION JAPAN SHM CD + FIGURINE + OBI USD $99.99 [0 bids]
Queen: Greatest Hits III, Queen, Good USD $6.79 Buy It Now 4 days
Queen /Greatest Hits I II & III The Platinum Collection 2011 REMASTERED 3 CD NEW USD $39.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Platinum Collection (Greatest Hits I, II & III) - Queen USD $18.98 Buy It Now 4 days
Queen - Greatest Hits I & Ii CD USD $20.99 Buy It Now 6 days
Queen - Greatest Hits I & II 2CDs (HR-64042-2) USD $9.99 [0 bids]
Platinum Collection (Greatest Hits I, II & III) - Queen USD $10.99 Buy It Now 6 days
QUEEN - Greatest Hits III CD USD $8.59 Buy It Now 7 days
Queen - Greatest Hits III - UK CD album 1999 USD $7.81 Buy It Now 7 days
QUEEN - GREATEST HITS III (VERY LIMITED EMBOSSED JEWEL CASE) - 1999 UK CD ALBUM USD $31.29 Buy It Now 8 days
THE QUEEN GREATEST HITS III UKR. SPECIAL EDITION COMP MUSIC FREDDIE MERCURY USD $14.99 Buy It Now 9 days
Queen Greatest Hits III CD album (CDLP) USA HR-62250-2 HOLLYWOOD RECORDS 1999 USD $35.20 Buy It Now 10 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS III CD GOLD DISC FREE P+P!! USD $140.79 Buy It Now 11 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS III CD PLATINUM DISC FREE P+P!! USD $156.43 Buy It Now 11 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS III MULTI (GOLD) CD PLATINUM DISC FREE POSTAGE!! USD $219.01 Buy It Now 11 days
Greatest Hits I & II - Queen USD $14.44 Buy It Now 11 days
QUEEN: Greatest Hits III CD NM USD $9.99 Buy It Now 13 days
QUEEN CD - GREATEST HITS I, II & III: THE PLATINUM COLLECTION (2002) - NEW USD $24.99 Buy It Now 15 days
Queen Greatest Hits III (1999) As New Con USD $6.24 Buy It Now 15 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS VOLUME III CD MINT USD $4.50 Buy It Now 15 days
QUEEN CD - GREATEST HITS I & II [2 DISCS](1995) - NEW UNOPENED USD $19.99 Buy It Now 16 days
QUEEN- GREATEST HITS I + II (2 CD) USD $14.95 Buy It Now 16 days
Queen: Greatest Hits I & II USD $10.99 Buy It Now 16 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS III ADVANCELISTENING CD FOR PROMOTIONAL USE ONLY PARLOPHONE USD $99.99 Buy It Now 17 days
Greatest Hits III by Queen (CD, Nov-1999, Hollywood) USD $16.95 Buy It Now 17 days
Taiwan BonusTrack CD w/OBI NEW! QUEEN Greatest Hits III George Michael best of USD $29.99 Buy It Now 17 days
QUEEN - GREATEST HITS III [QUEEN] - NEW CD USD $9.12 Buy It Now 17 days
QUEEN-GREATEST HITS I & II =BOX CD NEW USD $18.39 Buy It Now 18 days
Queen - Greatest Hits Vol.3 III (Ltd Ed) CD FREE UK P&P USD $7.78 Buy It Now 18 days
Queen Greatest Hits III Long Play Thai Cassette Seal OOP 3 USD SHIPPING USD $14.99 Buy It Now 18 days
Queen - Greatest Hits I & Ii [CD New] USD $9.00 Buy It Now 18 days
Queen Greatest hits I & II - 1994 EMI GOLD 2CD BOX USD $19.99 Buy It Now 19 days
QUEEN Greatest Hits I II III The Platinum Collection 3CD SOUTH AFRICA Remastered USD $29.99 Buy It Now 20 days
Queen - The Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits, Volumes I / II / III CD NEW USD $31.05 Buy It Now 20 days
Queen - Greatest Hits III - music cd album USD $12.44 Buy It Now 20 days
QUEEN~GREATEST HITS III~1999 UK 17-TRACK PROMO CD~PARLOPHONE CDLRL 021 [NM/EX] USD $46.94 Buy It Now 20 days
Greatest Hits III - Limited Edition Queen UK CD album (CDLP) 5234522 EMI 1999 USD $35.19 Buy It Now 21 days
Queen - Platinum Collection (3CD Boxset Greatest Hits I/ II / III) FASTPOST USD $26.58 Buy It Now 21 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS VOL I & II Album Advert 11X9" (OUR PRICE) USD $10.94 Buy It Now 21 days
Queen - Greatest Hits III (1999) 17 TRACK CD -FREE FASTPOST USD $8.28 Buy It Now 21 days
Queen: Greatest Hits III USD $6.52 Buy It Now 22 days
QUEEN-GREATEST HITS I-II & III- 3 CD METAL BOX 35/100 USD $835.50 Buy It Now 23 days
Queen Greatest Hits II & III Different Cover 2 Cassettes Seal OOP 3 USD SHIPPING USD $24.99 Buy It Now 23 days
Queen Greatest Hits III CD Clock with gift box USD $23.47 Buy It Now 24 days
Greatest Hits III by Queen (CD, Nov-1999, Hollywood) USD $9.15 Buy It Now 24 days
Queen Greatest Hits III UK promo Poster USD $23.47 Buy It Now 25 days
Queen Greatest Hits III CD Live Made In Europe Def Leppard Lambert Ii USD $10.99 Buy It Now 26 days
Queen - Platinum Collection NEW 3CD Boxset Greatest Hits I/ II / III FASTPOST USD $30.43 Buy It Now 27 days
Queen - Platinum Collection (3CD Boxset Greatest Hits I/ II / III) FASTPOST USD $26.58 Buy It Now 27 days
Queen Greatest Hits III Minidisc md mini disk. USD $86.03 Buy It Now 27 days
Queen - The Platinum Collection - Greatest Hits I, II & III (1,2,3) (2006) 3CD USD $28.87 Buy It Now 27 days
Queen - Greatest Hits I & Ii [CD New] USD $15.85 Buy It Now 27 days
Queen Greatest Hits I & II 1995 EMI/Japan/Obi TOCP-8535~36 2Cd Box Set Rare USD $29.99 Buy It Now 28 days
Queen - Greatest Hits I & Ii [Box,2CD's] [New] USD $15.99 Buy It Now 28 days
Queen : Greatest Hits III CD (1999) USD $5.57 Buy It Now 29 days
QUEEN-Greatest Hits III(3)DAVID BOWIE-Elton John-WYCLEF JEAN-Brian May-CATPEOPLE USD $11.29 Buy It Now 29 days
Greatest Hits I & Ii - 2 DISC SET - Queen (1995, CD New) Incl. 40 USD $18.85 Buy It Now 29 days
Queen: Greatest Hits I & II USD $10.99 Buy It Now 29 days
QUEEN / GREATEST HITS III JAPAN CD OOP +1B/T USD $19.99 Buy It Now 30 days

More places to buy QUEEN music online Buy QUEEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for QUEEN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

QUEEN Greatest Hits III ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(0%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(12%)

QUEEN Greatest Hits III reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

1 stars God help us. A "greatest hits" collection containing some of the worst material this group ever put out there. From the pop of "Under Pressure" to the disco crap of "Another One Bites the Dust" with rapping, yet! All the excess and commerical selling out is here. Sure they made a billion dollars ... (read more)

Report this review (#628345) | Posted by mohaveman | Tuesday, February 07, 2012 | Review Permanlink

1 stars Now this is dire. This collection represents Queen's collaborations, a few naff singles and some Freddie Mercury solo pieces. From Queen singing with cheesy pop star George Michael, to Freddie's pseudo-opera to cheesy ballads, this album has it all if you have no musical taste and like the liste ... (read more)

Report this review (#165078) | Posted by burtonrulez | Wednesday, March 26, 2008 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Let me start off by saying this is not a greatest hits album. It's just a compilation of Queen and Queen-related material. "Greatest Hits III" contains some of the worst Queen material I've ever heard, plus some of the greatest. Another One Bites the Dust and Under Pressure have been remixed ... (read more)

Report this review (#70586) | Posted by | Sunday, February 26, 2006 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of QUEEN "Greatest Hits III"