GREATEST HITS III

- John Deacon / bass
- Roger Taylor / drums
+ plus many guests

CD Parlophone (1999)

Thanks to PROGMAN for the addition

Buy QUEEN Greatest Hits III Music

The Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & IIIThe Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & III
Box set
Hollywood Records 2002
$16.88
Queen Greatest Hits I, II & III - Platinum CollectionQueen Greatest Hits I, II & III - Platinum Collection
Remastered
Island Uk 2011
$23.10
Queen: Greatest Hits IIIQueen: Greatest Hits III
Hollywood Records 1999
$34.09
Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD) by Queen (2002-09-24)Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD) by Queen (2002-09-24)
Hollywood Records
$47.28

Greatest Hits: I II & III: The Platinum Collection by Queen: New USD $26.98 Buy It Now
Queen - Greatest Hits: I & II Collection (CD) . Best of, Bohemian Rhapsody USD $15.00 [1 bids]
Queen Greatest Hits III - Wallet UK CD album (CDLP) promo CDLRL021 PARLOPHONE USD $36.08 Buy It Now 4h 56m
Queen. Greatest Hits: I II & III: The Platinum Collection. NEW USD $22.50 [5 bids]
QUEEN "Greatest Hits III" RARE cassette freddie mercury brian may roger taylor USD $12.99 Buy It Now 17h 52m
Queen greatest hits I II & III. The Platinum Collection. Three CD box Set USD $9.50 [7 bids]
QUEEN THE PLATINUM COLLECTION GREATEST HITS I II & III (1 2 & 3) CD x 3 USD $14.57 [4 bids]
QUEEN - GREATEST HITS I II & III , 1 2 & 3 , 3CD SET IN CARD SLIPCASE & BOOKLET USD $2.53 [1 bids]
Queen Band Freddie Mercury Greatest Hits III 1999 Mega Rare Hong Kong CD FCS7658 USD $49.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Queen / Greatest Hits III (Parlophone 7243 5 23894 2 1)CD Album USD $14.89 Buy It Now 2 days
QUEEN Innuendo + Greatest Hits I & II - LARGE 1991 UK SHOP DISPLAY - VERY RARE! USD $6.32 [0 bids]
QUEEN - GREATEST HITS I II & III ( THE PLATINUM COLLECTION ) 3 CD SET (2000 ) USD $8.85 [3 bids]
?? QUEEN GREATEST HITS III CD MC RARE MAGAZINE ADVERT A5 Poster ?? 005 USD $5.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Greatest Hits III - Limited Edition Queen CD album (CDLP) UK 5234522 EMI 1999 USD $30.69 Buy It Now 3 days
Greatest Hits Vols I & II Queen UK CD Album Box Set USD $211.57 Buy It Now 4 days
Queen The Platinum Collection Greatest Hits I II III USD $31.97 Buy It Now 4 days
Queen : Greatest Hits I II & III: The Platinum Collection CD (2000) USD $5.32 [2 bids]
Queen - Greatest Hits I II & III (The Platinum Collection) (CD) USD $38.60 Buy It Now 4 days
QUEEN Greatest Hits I II & III (The Platinum Collec JAPAN CD UICY-75044 2011 NEW USD $329.11 Buy It Now 4 days
Queen - Greatest Hits I & II (CD) USD $21.51 Buy It Now 5 days
Queen+ - Queen Greatest Hits III - Ltd. Edition Picture Jewel Case VG+/VG+ CD USD $11.08 Buy It Now 5 days
QUEEN-GREATEST HITS I & II =BOX CD Hardly Played. No Scratches With Insert. USD $13.00 [7 bids]
QUEEN / greatest hits III / JAPAN LTD CD OBI USD $29.99 Buy It Now 6 days
CD QUEEN "GREATEST HITS III -2011 REMASTER-". New and sealed USD $15.60 Buy It Now 6 days
Greatest Hits I II & III The Platinum Collection 3CD Box Set Queen Audio CD New USD $36.97 Buy It Now 7 days
QUEEN-GREATEST HITS I-II & III- 3 CD METAL BOX 35/100 USD $835.50 Buy It Now 7 days
Queen-Greatest hits III-Original advert mounted USD $12.65 Buy It Now 8 days
Queen: Greatest Hits I II & III - Remastered (CD) USD $40.71 Buy It Now 8 days
QUEEN Greatest Hits I & II JAPAN CD TOCP-65056 1998 USD $125.91 Buy It Now 9 days
Queen - Greatest Hits I & II(1992)2CD USD $13.00 Buy It Now 9 days
QUEEN The Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & III Box set CD New Sealed USD $31.64 Buy It Now 10 days
QUEEN Greatest Hits III 3 page PRESS RELEASE USD $15.13 Buy It Now 10 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS III ADVANCELISTENING CD FOR PROMOTIONAL USE ONLY PARLOPHONE USD $31.99 Buy It Now 10 days
Queen CD Album Box Set Greatest Hits Vols I & II UK USD $245.82 Buy It Now 11 days
Greatest Hits I II & III The Platinum Collection 3CD Box set Queen Audio CD New USD $40.78 Buy It Now 11 days
QUEEN Greatest Hits III JAPAN CD brian may david bowie george michael ejlton joh USD $59.99 Buy It Now 11 days
Queen - Greatest Hits: I II & III Collection (Box CD) . NEW . Bohemian Rhapsody USD $50.00 Buy It Now 13 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS III ADVANCELISTENING CD LIKE NEW FOR PROMOTIONAL USE ONLY USD $31.99 Buy It Now 13 days
Queen - The Platinum Greatest Hits I, II & III CDs Box Set USD $33.09 Buy It Now 13 days
Queen - Greatest Hits III - Queen CD M3VG The Fast Free Shipping USD $6.22 Buy It Now 14 days
Greatest Hits: I II & III: The Platinum Collection by Queen (SHM-3CD),2011 Unive USD $215.00 Buy It Now 14 days
Queen: Greatest Hits III USD $16.00 Buy It Now 15 days
QUEEN Greatest Hits I II & III The Platinum Colle JAPAN CD UICY-76631/3 2014 NEW USD $268.41 Buy It Now 15 days
QUEEN: Greatest Hits I & II (RARE 25th Anniversary 1998 JAPAN 2CD TOCP-65056-57) USD $138.17 Buy It Now 16 days
QUEEN Greatest Hits III w/Bonus Track 1999 OOP CD Japan TOCP From japan USD $156.17 Buy It Now 16 days
Queen-Greatest Hits I, II & III/The Platinum Collection(3CD) 2011 Remastered New USD $37.99 Buy It Now 16 days
Queen+ - Greatest Hits III MALAYSIA Video CD VCD Mint RARE #11-1 USD $52.49 Buy It Now 16 days
Queen+ - Greatest Hits III MALAYSIA Video CD VCD Sealed NEW RARE OOP #09-2* USD $62.22 Buy It Now 16 days
QUEEN - magazine advert for the album : QUEEN + - GREATEST HITS III - vgc - USD $5.06 Buy It Now 16 days
Queen - Greatest Hits III The Platinum Collection - GERMANY - limited STEELBOX USD $60.00 Buy It Now 16 days
Queen Greatest Hits III Taiwan Ltd w/obi CD Sealed 1999 David Bowie Elton John USD $39.99 Buy It Now 17 days
Queen Greatest Hits I II & III The Platinum Collection Taiwan w/obi 3-CD Sealed USD $79.99 Buy It Now 17 days
QUEEN III GREATEST HITS VERY RARE UKR OFFICIAL ORIGINAL LONG TAB TAPE CASSETTE USD $26.25 Buy It Now 17 days
QUEEN - Greatest Hits III / CD USD $9.90 Buy It Now 17 days
Queen ?- Greatest Hits III ?(Box C380) USD $15.90 Buy It Now 18 days
Queen - Greatest Hits (I II & III The Platinum Collection, 2011) USD $21.04 Buy It Now 18 days
QUEEN Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & III Box set CD 1 2 3 New USD $21.51 Buy It Now 19 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS VOL. I&II CD LIMITED EDITION #312/5000 USD $750.00 Buy It Now 19 days
QUEEN Greatest Hits III JAPAN CD TOCP-53607 2006 xRental USD $95.72 Buy It Now 19 days
Queen - Greatest Hits: I II III Platinum Collection CD . Bohemian Rhapsody USD $38.95 Buy It Now 20 days
Queen Greatest Hits III Japan CD Bonus Track USD $24.99 Buy It Now 21 days
Queen Greatest Hits III Remastered CD NEW unsealed USD $13.65 Buy It Now 22 days
QUEEN - Queen: Greatest Hits Iii - CD - **BRAND NEW/STILL SEALED** - RARE USD $52.95 Buy It Now 22 days
QUEEN original Vinyl 2LP Greatest Hits III (1999) USD $199.99 Buy It Now 22 days
Queen - Greatest Hits I & Ii - Parlophone - 7243 8 31264 2 2, Parlophone USD $46.49 Buy It Now 23 days
Queen-Greatest Hits I II & III (UK IMPORT) CD NEW USD $20.15 Buy It Now 24 days
Queen: Greatest Hits III USD $27.94 Buy It Now 25 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS III CD PLATINUM DISC FREE P+P!! USD $151.92 Buy It Now 25 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS III CD GOLD DISC FREE P+P!! USD $145.54 Buy It Now 25 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS III MULTI (GOLD) CD PLATINUM DISC FREE POSTAGE!! USD $253.21 Buy It Now 25 days
The Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & III Queen USD $40.08 Buy It Now 25 days
Queen Greatest Hits 3 III Long Play Thai Cassette Seal OOP USD $19.99 Buy It Now 25 days
Queen + Greatest Hits III MiniDisc MD 16 Tracks Ft. Bowie Elton John AS NEW RARE USD $88.61 Buy It Now 25 days
QUEEN Greatest Hits I II & III The Platinum Colle JAPAN CD UICY-15067/9 2011 NEW USD $99.11 Buy It Now 25 days
Queen Greatest Hits I,II & III Remastered 3 CD NEW USD $33.16 Buy It Now 26 days
Queen Greatest Hits I II & III The Platinum Collection - 3 CD Set - Preowned USD $18.98 Buy It Now 26 days
Queen: Greatest Hits I & II USD $92.78 Buy It Now 26 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS III PARLOPHONE CD USD $9.46 Buy It Now 26 days
Greatest Hits: I II & III: The Platinum Collection by Queen USD $38.00 Buy It Now 27 days
Queen: Greatest Hits I & II USD $22.94 Buy It Now 27 days
Queen Greatest HIts I II III Platinum Collec + Bonus A Night at the Opera 4 CDs USD $74.99 Buy It Now 27 days
QUEEN *Greatest Hits: I II & III: The Platinum Collection *NEW 3 CD SET USD $24.88 Buy It Now 28 days
Queen-Greatest Hits I II & III (UK IMPORT) CD NEW USD $21.64 Buy It Now 28 days
QUEEN Greatest Hits I,II & III Promotional Postcard 6x4 inches USD $12.60 Buy It Now 29 days
Queen - The Platinum Greatest Hits I, II & III CDs New USD $33.97 Buy It Now 29 days
QUEEN / GREATEST HITS I & II JAPAN 2CD OOP USD $27.99 Buy It Now 29 days
Queen ?- Greatest Hits I & II 1994 1ST RARE USA HOLLYWOOD RECORDS 2CD USD $15.00 Buy It Now 29 days
Queen Greatest Hits I, II & III - Platinum Collection USD $48.87 Buy It Now 29 days
Queen - Greatest Hits III - Queen CD JJVG The Fast Free Shipping USD $16.49 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy QUEEN music online Buy QUEEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

QUEEN Greatest Hits III ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(5%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(10%)

QUEEN Greatest Hits III reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

1 stars God help us. A "greatest hits" collection containing some of the worst material this group ever put out there. From the pop of "Under Pressure" to the disco crap of "Another One Bites the Dust" with rapping, yet! All the excess and commerical selling out is here. Sure they made a billion dollars ... (read more)

Report this review (#628345) | Posted by mohaveman | Tuesday, February 7, 2012 | Review Permanlink

1 stars Now this is dire. This collection represents Queen's collaborations, a few naff singles and some Freddie Mercury solo pieces. From Queen singing with cheesy pop star George Michael, to Freddie's pseudo-opera to cheesy ballads, this album has it all if you have no musical taste and like the liste ... (read more)

Report this review (#165078) | Posted by burtonrulez | Wednesday, March 26, 2008 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Let me start off by saying this is not a greatest hits album. It's just a compilation of Queen and Queen-related material. "Greatest Hits III" contains some of the worst Queen material I've ever heard, plus some of the greatest. Another One Bites the Dust and Under Pressure have been remixed ... (read more)

Report this review (#70586) | Posted by | Sunday, February 26, 2006 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of QUEEN "Greatest Hits III"