GREATEST HITS III

- John Deacon / bass
- Roger Taylor / drums
+ plus many guests

CD Parlophone (1999)

Thanks to PROGMAN for the addition

QUEEN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy QUEEN Greatest Hits III Music

Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD)Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD)
Box set
Hollywood Records 2002
Queen: Greatest Hits IIIQueen: Greatest Hits III
Hollywood Records 1999
Greatest Hits, Vol. 3Greatest Hits, Vol. 3
EMI Europe Generic 1999
Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD) by QueenGreatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD) by Queen
Hollywood Records
Greatest Hits, Vol. 3 by QueenGreatest Hits, Vol. 3 by Queen
EMI Europe Generic
The Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & III By Queen (2010-08-31)The Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & III By Queen (2010-08-31)
Parlophone/EMI
Queen - Greatest Hits III + 1Queen - Greatest Hits III + 1
Toshiba EMI Japan 2002
Queen - Greatest Hits V.3 (Ltd Ed)Queen - Greatest Hits V.3 (Ltd Ed)
Emi 1999
Queen Greatest Hits III 17 Trk CD Compilation USD $9.21 Buy It Now 2h 45m
Queen Greatest Hits Vols I & II CD Album Box Set UK USD $254.31 Buy It Now 14h 47m
Greatest Hits III - Limited Edition Queen CD album (CDLP) Dutch 724352345229 USD $26.90 Buy It Now 15h 10m
QUEEN / GREATEST HITS I & II JAPAN 2CD OOP USD $34.99 Buy It Now 20h 32m
Queen - Greatest Hits III (CD 2010) 17 TRACKS USD $2.29 [0 bids]
Queen Greatest Hits III - Limited Edition Dutch CD album (CDLP) 724352345229 USD $33.07 Buy It Now 1 day
Greatest Hits Vols I & II Queen UK CD Album Box Set USD $297.68 Buy It Now 1 day
QUEEN Greatest Hits III Rare Original Official UK Record Company POSTER USD $18.44 Buy It Now 1 day
QUEEN THE PLATINUM COLLECTION GREATEST HITS I,II & III USED 2000 TRIPLE CD ALBUM USD $4.92 [6 bids]
QUEEN Greatest Hits I & II CD BOX SET new! USD $19.98 Buy It Now 2 days
Queen - The Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits, Volumes I / II / III CD NEW USD $31.54 Buy It Now 2 days
Free Shipping: Queen: Greatest Hits I & II USD $20.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Queen Greatest Hits Classic + Greatest Hits III 3 CD lot 99 cents USD $1.75 [3 bids]
QUEEN "GREATEST HITS I II & III" THE PLATINUM COLLECTION 3CD SET USD $7.95 Buy It Now 3 days
Queen - Greatest Hits III - music cd album USD $12.23 Buy It Now 3 days
QUEEN -12" x 12" Display Card (Flat) Greatest Hits III USD $9.21 Buy It Now 3 days
QUEEN~GREATEST HITS III~1999 UK 17-TRACK PROMO CD~PARLOPHONE CDLRL 021 [NM/EX] USD $46.14 Buy It Now 4 days
Queen - Greatest Hits I & Ii CD USD $21.19 Buy It Now 4 days
QUEEN CD Album QUEEN + GREATEST HITS III Orig 17 trax 1999 - Very Good Cond USD $3.85 [0 bids]
QUEEN GREATEST HITS III DOUBLE VINYL LP A1/B2/A1/B1 VERY RARE MINT- USD $56.91 [5 bids]
Queen Greatest Hits III sealed CD Freddie Mercury Bowie Elton John Christmas USD $8.98 Buy It Now 5 days
Queen - Greatest Hits III (1999) 17 TRACK CD -FREE FASTPOST USD $5.29 Buy It Now 5 days
Queen: Greatest Hits III USD $6.76 Buy It Now 5 days
Queen Greatest Hits III (CD, 1999, EMI (Brazil)) 724352401222 USD $5.49 Buy It Now 5 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS THE PLATINUM COLLECTION THREE CD SET I II III VERY NICE USD $19.98 [0 bids]
QUEEN Greatest Hits I II III The Platinum Collection 3CD SOUTH AFRICA Remastered USD $26.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Greatest Hits III by Queen (CD, Nov-1999, Hollywood) USD $12.95 Buy It Now 6 days
QUEEN-GREATEST HITS I-II & III- 3 CD METAL BOX 35/100 USD $835.50 Buy It Now 6 days
3 cd SET of QUEEN GREATEST HITS I, II & III THE PLATINUM COLLECTION - 51 songs USD $29.99 Buy It Now 6 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS I II & III THE PLATINUM COLLECTION JAPAN THREE SHM CD SET USD $150.00 Buy It Now 7 days
QUEEN CD - GREATEST HITS I & II [2 DISCS](1995) - NEW UNOPENED USD $18.99 Buy It Now 8 days
Queen - Platinum Collection (3CD Boxset Greatest Hits I/ II / III) FASTPOST USD $19.92 Buy It Now 8 days
Lot 3 QUEEN Greatest Hits I & II A Kind Of Magic All Imports CD Holland UK EUC USD $17.09 Buy It Now 9 days
QUEEN - Greatest Hits III (Vol.3) - CD Album *Best Of**Singles**Collection* USD $4.60 Buy It Now 10 days
Queen Platinum Collection NEW 3CD Boxset Greatest Hits I/ II / III 2002 FASTPOST USD $30.74 Buy It Now 10 days
Greatest Hits I & Ii - 2 DISC SET - Queen (1995, CD New) Incl. 40 USD $18.83 Buy It Now 11 days
Queen - Platinum Collection (3CD Box Set Greatest Hits I/II/III) SPEEDYPOST USD $19.92 Buy It Now 11 days
Queen Greatest Hits III Minidisc md mini disk. USD $84.57 Buy It Now 11 days
Queen - Greatest Hits I II & III - Platinum Collection (3CD 2011) NEW/SEALED USD $30.70 Buy It Now 11 days
Greatest Hits I II & III - The Platinum Collection Queen UK award disc USD $634.19 Buy It Now 11 days
Queen - Greatest Hits III (CD 2011) NEW USD $15.35 Buy It Now 11 days
Queen - Greatest Hits III (CD 1999). Ex Cond USD $4.60 Buy It Now 11 days
Queen - Greatest Hits I & Ii [CD New] USD $16.33 Buy It Now 11 days
Queen - Greatest Hits I & Ii [Box,2CD's] [New] USD $15.99 Buy It Now 12 days
GREATEST HITS III [QUEEN] NEW CD USD $9.93 Buy It Now 12 days
Queen - The Platinum Collection - Greatest Hits I, II & III (1,2,3) (2006) 3CD USD $19.15 Buy It Now 12 days
QUEEN / GREATEST HITS III JAPAN CD OOP +1B/T USD $17.99 Buy It Now 12 days
QUEEN Greatest Hits I,II & III Promotional Postcard 6x4 inches USD $15.30 Buy It Now 12 days
QUEEN Greatest Hits Iii CD 17 Track Album, 7243 5 23894 2 1 USD $8.91 Buy It Now 13 days
Queen - Greatest Hits III / 3 (2011) CD NEW/SEALED SPEEDYPOST USD $10.26 Buy It Now 13 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS III SEALED 2 LP PARLOPHONE ORIGINAL 1999 LIMITED ISSUE SET USD $212.49 Buy It Now 14 days
Queen: Greatest Hits I & II USD $29.40 Buy It Now 16 days
Queen - Greatest Hits III (1999) USD $5.37 Buy It Now 16 days
QUEEN**GREATEST HITS I & II**2 CD SET USD $18.95 Buy It Now 17 days
Queen /Greatest Hits I II & III The Platinum Collection 2011 REMASTERED 3 CD NEW USD $39.99 Buy It Now 17 days
Queen Platinum Collection 3CD Boxset Greatest Hits I/ II / III Best Of FASTPOST USD $18.38 Buy It Now 17 days
Greatest Hits I & Ii - Queen (CD Used Very Good) Incl. 40 PG. Booklet USD $14.33 Buy It Now 18 days
Queen - Greatest Hits III - UK CD album 1999 USD $7.67 Buy It Now 19 days
Greatest Hits III by Queen music rock (CD, Nov-1999, Hollywood) USD $5.49 Buy It Now 19 days
QUEEN + GREATEST HITS III 1999 CD (17 tracks) VG USD $4.95 Buy It Now 19 days
Queen - Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD), Audio CD USD $23.48 Buy It Now 19 days
Queen - Greatest Hits III (1999) USD $5.37 Buy It Now 19 days
Queen - Greatest Hits III (1999) USD $4.57 Buy It Now 20 days
Greatest Hits III by Queen (CD, 1999, emi records) USD $5.00 Buy It Now 20 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS I II & III THE PLATINUM COLLECTION (SHM-CD) UICY-75044 JAPAN USD $125.00 Buy It Now 20 days
Queen - Greatest Hits III (1999) 24HR POST USD $9.54 Buy It Now 20 days
Greatest Hits III by Queen (CD, Nov-1999, Hollywood) USD $8.05 Buy It Now 21 days
Greatest Hits III by Queen (CD, Nov-1999, Hollywood) USD $13.99 Buy It Now 21 days
Queen - Greatest Hits III (CD) USD $4.60 Buy It Now 22 days
Queen "Platinum Collection" 3CD-Box Greatest Hits I, II, III New 2011 Remastered USD $30.36 Buy It Now 23 days
Queen - Queen: Greatest Hits I & II, Audio CD New USD $17.04 Buy It Now 24 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS III CD PLATINUM DISC FREE P+P!! USD $153.78 Buy It Now 24 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS III CD GOLD DISC FREE P+P!! USD $138.40 Buy It Now 24 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS III MULTI (GOLD) CD PLATINUM DISC FREE POSTAGE!! USD $307.58 Buy It Now 24 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS I II III 3 CD PLATINUM COLLECTION 51 TRACKS FREDDIE MERCURY USD $15.06 Buy It Now 24 days
QUEEN - THE BEST 1 & 2 (GREATEST HITS I & II) MEGA RARE FRENCH ONLY CD SET USD $23.05 Buy It Now 24 days
Original, Queen Greatest Hits III - Album Poster - Rare USD $22.99 Buy It Now 25 days
Greatest Hits I & II - Queen USD $14.44 Buy It Now 25 days
QUEEN Greatest Hits III 3 page PRESS RELEASE USD $18.38 Buy It Now 25 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS I II & III 1 2 AND 3 TRIPLE CD ALBUM ***FREE UK SHIPPING*** USD $16.90 Buy It Now 25 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS III, 2 LP + INNERS, LTD EDITION NO: 05147, UK 1999, UNPLAYED USD $192.17 Buy It Now 26 days
QUEEN ~ GREATEST HITS ~ I & II ~ 34 OF THEIR BEST SONGS ~ 2 DISC SET ~ NO JACKET USD $9.99 Buy It Now 26 days
QUEEN - GREATEST HITS III (3) (CD) USD $6.15 Buy It Now 26 days
QUEEN: Greatest Hits III CD NM USD $9.99 Buy It Now 27 days
QUEEN CD - GREATEST HITS I, II & III: THE PLATINUM COLLECTION (2002) - NEW USD $24.99 Buy It Now 27 days
Mini Disc - Greatest Hits III by Queen (1999, Parlophone) Mini-Di USD $49.99 Buy It Now 27 days
Queen : Greatest Hits I & II (2CDs) (1996) USD $10.00 Buy It Now 27 days
QUEEN + GUESTS vg cond CD 17 tracks GREATEST HITS III (3) freddie mercury USD $4.61 Buy It Now 28 days
Queen Greatest Hits III Japan CD Bonus Track USD $24.99 Buy It Now 28 days
Queen Greatest Hits III Album CD USD $15.38 Buy It Now 28 days
THE QUEEN GREATEST HITS III UKR. SPECIAL EDITION COMP MUSIC FREDDIE MERCURY USD $14.99 Buy It Now 29 days
Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD), Queen, Box set, Origi USD $17.22 Buy It Now 29 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS VOL I & II Album Advert 11X9 (OUR PRICE) USD $10.75 Buy It Now 29 days
Queen - Greatest Hits I & II (CD boxed set) LIKE NEW With sleeve USD $11.95 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy QUEEN music online Buy QUEEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for QUEEN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

QUEEN Greatest Hits III ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(0%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(12%)

QUEEN Greatest Hits III reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

1 stars God help us. A "greatest hits" collection containing some of the worst material this group ever put out there. From the pop of "Under Pressure" to the disco crap of "Another One Bites the Dust" with rapping, yet! All the excess and commerical selling out is here. Sure they made a billion dollars ... (read more)

Report this review (#628345) | Posted by mohaveman | Tuesday, February 07, 2012 | Review Permanlink

1 stars Now this is dire. This collection represents Queen's collaborations, a few naff singles and some Freddie Mercury solo pieces. From Queen singing with cheesy pop star George Michael, to Freddie's pseudo-opera to cheesy ballads, this album has it all if you have no musical taste and like the liste ... (read more)

Report this review (#165078) | Posted by burtonrulez | Wednesday, March 26, 2008 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Let me start off by saying this is not a greatest hits album. It's just a compilation of Queen and Queen-related material. "Greatest Hits III" contains some of the worst Queen material I've ever heard, plus some of the greatest. Another One Bites the Dust and Under Pressure have been remixed ... (read more)

Report this review (#70586) | Posted by | Sunday, February 26, 2006 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of QUEEN "Greatest Hits III"