GREATEST HITS III

- John Deacon / bass
- Roger Taylor / drums
+ plus many guests

CD Parlophone (1999)

Thanks to PROGMAN for the addition

QUEEN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy QUEEN Greatest Hits III Music

The Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & IIIThe Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & III
Box set
Hollywood Records 2002
Queen: Greatest Hits IIIQueen: Greatest Hits III
Hollywood Records 1999
Platinum Collection (Greatest Hits 1 2 3) (Korea Magazine Edition)Platinum Collection (Greatest Hits 1 2 3) (Korea Magazine Edition)
UNIVERSAL KOREA 2014
Greatest Hits, Vol. 3Greatest Hits, Vol. 3
EMI Europe Generic 1999
Audio CD$6.38 (used)
Queen /Greatest Hits I II & III The Platinum Collection 2011 REMASTERED (3 CD Album)Queen /Greatest Hits I II & III The Platinum Collection 2011 REMASTERED (3 CD Album)
Music
Greatest Hits III by Queen (1999-11-05)Greatest Hits III by Queen (1999-11-05)
Parlophone
Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD) by Queen (2002-09-24)Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD) by Queen (2002-09-24)
Hollywood Records
The Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & III By Queen (2010-08-31)The Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & III By Queen (2010-08-31)
Parlophone/EMI
Vol. 3-Greatest HitsVol. 3-Greatest Hits
EMIMUSIC JAPAN 2007

Queen The Platinum Collection CD Greatest Hits I II & III 3 Discs 2002 Hard Rock USD $24.43 Buy It Now 1h 50m
Queen - Greatest Hits III USD $3.79 Buy It Now 2h 4m
?? QUEEN GREATEST HITS III CD MC RARE MAGAZINE ADVERT A5 Poster ?? 005 USD $5.08 Buy It Now 2h 58m
Greatest Hits: I II & III: The Platinum Collection [Box] by Queen (CD, Sep-2002. USD $6.50 [2 bids]
QUEEN-GREATEST HITS I & II =BOX CD NEW USD $17.99 Buy It Now 3h 58m
Greatest Hits III - Limited Edition Queen Dutch CD album (CDLP) 724352345229 USD $22.49 Buy It Now 4h 28m
Queen Greatest Hits Box I & II UK box set GHBOX1 PARLOPHONE 1992 USD $76.50 Buy It Now 4h 39m
NEW Queen: Greatest Hits III (Audio CD) USD $22.91 Buy It Now 12h 29m
Queen + Greatest Hits III (1999) CD Excellent Condition USD $7.70 Buy It Now 14h 41m
Greatest Hits III - Numbered + P... Queen UK 2-LP (Double ) USD $198.33 Buy It Now 18h 27m
Greatest Hits III - Limited Edition Queen CD album (CDLP) UK 5234522 EMI 1999 USD $28.92 Buy It Now 19h 51m
Queen The Platinum Collection CD Greatest Hits I II & III 3 Discs 2002 Hard Rock USD $25.50 Buy It Now 1 day
QUEEN GREATEST HITS III 1999 CASSETTE BRAND NEW & SEALED USD $14.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Queen Greatest Hits I & II USD $12.95 Buy It Now 1 day
CD ALBUM - QUEEN - GREATEST HITS III USD $1.29 [0 bids]
Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD) Box set Queen USD $16.99 Buy It Now 1 day
QUEEN Greatest Hits I & Ii TOCP-8535~8536 CD JAPAN 1995 NEW USD $220.47 Buy It Now 1 day
QUEEN GREATEST HITS I II & III PLATINUM COLLECTION 3 CD SET-51 SONGS BOOK W/PICS USD $20.00 [0 bids]
Queen The Platinum Collection Greatest Hits I, II & III Box Set Audio CD NEW USD $21.97 Buy It Now 1 day
Queen Greatest Hits I & II Two Cd Set 1992 USD $15.50 Buy It Now 1 day
Queen: Greatest Hits I & II USD $13.18 Buy It Now 1 day
Queen - Greatest Hits (I II & III The Platinum Collection, 2000) Freddie Mercury USD $12.84 Buy It Now 2 days
Queen Band Freddie Mercury Greatest Hits III 1999 Mega Rare Hong Kong CD FCS7658 USD $49.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Queen - Greatest Hits III 2x LP Low Number - 00385 Mint USD $379.94 Buy It Now 2 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS I II III 3 SEPERATE CD ALBUMS USD $32.13 [0 bids]
The Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & III Box set Queen (Audio CD) USD $21.45 Buy It Now 2 days
Queen: Greatest Hits I & II USD $10.48 Buy It Now 2 days
MINT- QUEEN GREATEST HITS I & II 2 x CD 1ST PRESS UK 1991 MISPELLED "SOMBODY TO USD $11.57 Buy It Now 2 days
QUEEN - Queen: Greatest Hits I & II - CD ** Brand New ** USD $32.95 Buy It Now 2 days
Queen Greatest Hits I II & III 1 2 & 3 (The Platinum Collection) Box Set - 2003 USD $77.15 Buy It Now 2 days
Queen Greatest Hits III CD New Sealed USD $25.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Queen Greatest Hits III [Audio CD] 3 Hollywood Records 720616225023 USD $5.48 Buy It Now 3 days
Greatest Hits: I II & III: The Platinum Collection [Box] by Queen (CD,... USD $23.75 Buy It Now 3 days
Queen - Greatest Hits III (CD) USD $10.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Greatest Hits III by Queen (CD, 1999, Hollywood) - NEAR-MINT USD $5.49 Buy It Now 4 days
QUEEN Cd album GREATEST HITS III USD $11.56 Buy It Now 4 days
Queen-Greatest Hits III CD ***NR MINT CD*** FREE POST USD $3.84 Buy It Now 4 days
Queen: Greatest Hits I & II USD $13.57 Buy It Now 5 days
QUEEN - GREATEST HITS I, II 2xCD / HR-62042-2/1994 USA USD $12.84 Buy It Now 5 days
QUEEN Greatest Hits I II & III BOX Platinum Collection * SEALED Japan UICY-15067 USD $72.00 Buy It Now 5 days
QUEEN Greatest Hits III - UK CD album 1999 USD $3.84 Buy It Now 5 days
Queen - Greatest Hits III - UK CD album 1999 USD $5.13 Buy It Now 6 days
Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD) Box set Queen USD $9.98 [0 bids]
QUEEN The Platinum Collection Greatest Hits I II III CD SET NEW USD $21.99 Buy It Now 6 days
QUEEN-GREATEST HITS I-II & III- 3 CD METAL BOX 35/100 USD $835.50 Buy It Now 6 days
Greatest Hits I II III The Platinum Collection 3CD Box set Queen Audio CD New USD $22.72 Buy It Now 7 days
Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD) Box set Queen USD $21.71 Buy It Now 7 days
QUEEN The Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & III Box set CD New Sealed USD $32.13 Buy It Now 7 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS I & II 2 DISC SET IN CASE CD GREAT CONDITION USD $19.99 Buy It Now 8 days
Queen: Greatest Hits I & II USD $16.14 Buy It Now 8 days
QUEEN - GREATEST HITS: I II & III: THE PLATINUM COLLECTION USED - VERY GOOD CD USD $19.97 Buy It Now 8 days
Greatest Hits Box I & II Queen box set UK GHBOX1 PARLOPHONE 1992 USD $77.05 Buy It Now 8 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS I II & II 3 CD USD $22.54 Buy It Now 8 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS III 1999 USD $19.27 Buy It Now 8 days
Queen: Greatest Hits I & II [AUDIO CD, NEW] FREE SHIPPING USD $14.99 Buy It Now 9 days
Queen + Greatest Hits III - 1999 CD 7243 5 2389421 USD $6.42 Buy It Now 9 days
QUEEN Greatest Hits III 3 page PRESS RELEASE USD $15.36 Buy It Now 9 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS III ADVANCELISTENING CD FOR PROMOTIONAL USE ONLY #### USD $39.99 Buy It Now 9 days
Greatest Hits: I II & III: The Platinum Collection [Box] Queen CD, Sep-2002 NEW USD $27.39 Buy It Now 10 days
Queen ?- Greatest Hits I & II 1994 1ST RARE USA HOLLYWOOD RECORDS 2CD USD $15.00 Buy It Now 10 days
Queen: Greatest Hits I & II USD $14.14 Buy It Now 10 days
Queen Platinum Collection 3CD Boxset Greatest Hits I/ II / III Best Of FASTPOST USD $17.94 Buy It Now 10 days
QUEEN CD - GREATEST HITS I & II [2 DISCS](1995) - NEW UNOPENED USD $18.99 Buy It Now 10 days
QUEEN - GREATEST HITS III - CD ALBUM USD $5.08 Buy It Now 11 days
QUEEN-GREATEST HITS I II & III CD NEW USD $21.94 Buy It Now 11 days
Queen - Platinum Collection (3CD Box Set Greatest Hits I/II/III) SPEEDYPOST USD $14.08 Buy It Now 11 days
QUEEN Greatest Hits III JAPAN CD brian may david bowie george michael ejlton joh USD $64.95 Buy It Now 11 days
Queen - Greatest Hits III JAPAN CD 2005 (TOCP-53463) OBI USD $9.99 Buy It Now 11 days
QUEEN / GREATEST HITS III JAPAN CD OOP +1B/T USD $15.99 Buy It Now 11 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS I & II 2 CD (34 Tracks) USD $6.99 Buy It Now 12 days
Queen Platinum - Greatest Hits I II & III - 3CDs Box Set - 51 Great Tracks USD $27.49 Buy It Now 12 days
Queen - The Platinum Greatest Hits I, II & III / 3 CD USD $63.75 Buy It Now 12 days
Queen Greatest Hits III Original 1999 Double Vinyl LP & PVC Outer Number: 03526 USD $192.85 Buy It Now 12 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS I II III 3 CD 51 SONGS INC FLASH KILLER QUEEN GA GA RHAPSODY USD $16.80 Buy It Now 12 days
QUEEN - Greatest Hits III (1999) - cd album USD $3.86 Buy It Now 12 days
Queen - Greatest Hits III (1999) USD $2.56 Buy It Now 13 days
(CD; 2-Disc Set) Queen - Greatest Hits I & II USD $10.47 Buy It Now 13 days
The Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & III Box set Queen (Audio CD) New USD $21.77 Buy It Now 13 days
Greatest Hits I, II III - The Platinum Collection (3CD) Box set Queen USD $23.75 Buy It Now 13 days
The Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & III Box set Queen (Audio CD) USD $17.99 Buy It Now 13 days
QUEEN - GREATEST HITS: I II & III: THE PLATINUM COLLECTION NEW CD USD $20.21 Buy It Now 13 days
QUEEN + ~ Greatest Hits III ~ CD ALBUM USD $6.93 Buy It Now 14 days
QUEEN - GREATEST HITS III NEW CD USD $14.98 Buy It Now 15 days
QUEEN - GREATEST HITS III USED - VERY GOOD CD USD $11.48 Buy It Now 15 days
Greatest Hits III - QUEEN - CD USD $15.17 Buy It Now 15 days
Greatest Hits I II & III The Platinum Collection 3CD Box set Queen Audio CD New USD $21.02 Buy It Now 15 days
Queen: Greatest Hits I & II USD $7.98 Buy It Now 16 days
Greatest Hits: I II & III Queen Three CD Set USD $17.98 Buy It Now 16 days
Queen - Greatest Hits I, II & III: The Platinum Collection - 3 CD - 2002 - US USD $24.99 Buy It Now 16 days
Greatest Hits I II & III The Platinum Collection 3CD Box set Queen Audio CD New USD $22.57 Buy It Now 16 days
Queen+ ?- Greatest Hits III 1999 Parlophone CD USD $3.84 Buy It Now 17 days
Queen Greatest Hits I & II Audio CD 2 Discs Bohemian Rhapsody 1995 Rock Music USD $14.54 Buy It Now 17 days
Queen - Greatest Hits III (1999 CD ALBUM) EXCELLENT CONDITION USD $4.49 Buy It Now 17 days
Queen - Greatest Hits III (CD) . FREE UK P+P ................................... USD $4.62 Buy It Now 18 days
QUEEN - Greatest Hits I & II (1 & 2) - 2xCD Album *Gold CDs* *Fat-Box* USD $8.02 Buy It Now 18 days
Queen: Greatest Hits I & II Two CD Set USD $16.75 Buy It Now 18 days
Greatest Hits I & Ii - Queen (CD Used Very Good) Incl. 40 PG. Booklet USD $13.28 Buy It Now 18 days
The Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II III Box set Queen (Audio CD) USD $22.09 Buy It Now 18 days
Greatest Hits I II & III The Platinum Collection 3CD Box set Queen Audio CD New USD $22.92 Buy It Now 18 days
QUEEN / The Platinum Collection 3 SHM-CD Greatest Hits I, II, III Box set Japan USD $59.00 Buy It Now 18 days

More places to buy QUEEN music online Buy QUEEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

QUEEN Greatest Hits III ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(3%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(11%)

QUEEN Greatest Hits III reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

1 stars God help us. A "greatest hits" collection containing some of the worst material this group ever put out there. From the pop of "Under Pressure" to the disco crap of "Another One Bites the Dust" with rapping, yet! All the excess and commerical selling out is here. Sure they made a billion dollars ... (read more)

Report this review (#628345) | Posted by mohaveman | Tuesday, February 7, 2012 | Review Permanlink

1 stars Now this is dire. This collection represents Queen's collaborations, a few naff singles and some Freddie Mercury solo pieces. From Queen singing with cheesy pop star George Michael, to Freddie's pseudo-opera to cheesy ballads, this album has it all if you have no musical taste and like the liste ... (read more)

Report this review (#165078) | Posted by burtonrulez | Wednesday, March 26, 2008 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Let me start off by saying this is not a greatest hits album. It's just a compilation of Queen and Queen-related material. "Greatest Hits III" contains some of the worst Queen material I've ever heard, plus some of the greatest. Another One Bites the Dust and Under Pressure have been remixed ... (read more)

Report this review (#70586) | Posted by | Sunday, February 26, 2006 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of QUEEN "Greatest Hits III"