GREATEST HITS III

- John Deacon / bass
- Roger Taylor / drums
+ plus many guests

CD Parlophone (1999)

Thanks to PROGMAN for the addition

Buy QUEEN Greatest Hits III Music

The Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & IIIThe Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & III
Box set
$11.56
Greatest Hits III by QueenGreatest Hits III by Queen
Emi
$54.72
Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD) by Hollywood Records (2002-09-24)Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD) by Hollywood Records (2002-09-24)
Hollywood Records (2002-09-24)
$38.96
Platinum Collection (Greatest Hits 1 2 3) (Korea Magazine Edition)Platinum Collection (Greatest Hits 1 2 3) (Korea Magazine Edition)
UNIVERSAL KOREA 2014
$41.54
Vol. 3-Greatest HitsVol. 3-Greatest Hits
EMIMUSIC JAPAN 2007

Queen "Greatest Hits I II & III (The Platinum Collection)" Japan 3 SHM-CD BOX w/ USD $74.99 [0 bids]
Queen: Greatest Hits I & II, Queen, Good USD $12.86 Buy It Now 1h 26m
NEW Queen: Greatest Hits III (Audio CD) USD $9.66 Buy It Now 3h 21m
QUEEN+ Greatest Hits III USD $5.25 [0 bids]
QUEEN GREATEST HITS III ADVANCELISTENING CD FOR PROMOTIONAL USE ONLY PARLOPHONE USD $39.99 Buy It Now 9h 16m
Queen Greatest Hits CD I, II & III Platinum Collection 3 Disc Best Of NEW Sealed USD $24.49 Buy It Now 14h 53m
Greatest Hits I II & III by Queen USD $44.76 Buy It Now 18h 24m
Queen/+ - GREATEST HITS III USD $2.64 [0 bids]
Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD) Box set Queen USD $12.23 Buy It Now 22h 58m
Queen + Greatest Hits III (1999) CD Excellent Condition USD $6.63 Buy It Now 1 day
Queen Band Freddie Mercury Greatest Hits III 1999 Mega Rare Hong Kong CD FCS7658 USD $49.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Queen / Greatest Hits III (Parlophone 7243 5 23894 2 1)CD Album USD $15.72 Buy It Now 1 day
Queen Greatest Hits Vols I & II UK CD Album Box Set USD $263.11 Buy It Now 2 days
QUEEN - GREATEST HITS I, II & III - THE PLATINUM COLLECTION CD ALBUM 3 DISCS USD $7.97 Buy It Now 2 days
Queen - Greatest Hits III (1999) - A Fine CD USD $3.97 Buy It Now 2 days
Queen: Greatest Hits I & II by Queen USD $14.59 Buy It Now 2 days
Queen - Greatest Hits I II & III (The Platinum Collection) (CD) USD $40.51 Buy It Now 3 days
Queen Greatest Hits Volume III Japan Import SHM-CD In Perfect Condition USD $15.12 Buy It Now 3 days
QUEEN " GREATEST HITS I & II " 1992 2CD ! USD $3.66 [0 bids]
Queen Greatest Hits I, II & III The Platinum Collection CD Free Postage UK!! USD $13.27 Buy It Now 3 days
CD QUEEN "GREATEST HITS III -2011 REMASTER-". New and sealed USD $12.54 Buy It Now 3 days
Queen: Greatest Hits I & II USD $8.94 Buy It Now 3 days
Greatest Hits I II & III The Platinum Collection 3CD Box set Queen Audio CD New USD $22.48 Buy It Now 3 days
Queen - Greatest Hits III (1999 CD Best Of 70s 80s Rock) USD $7.46 Buy It Now 3 days
Queen Greatest Hits: I II & III: The Platinum Collection 3 cds and booklet set USD $9.99 [0 bids]
USD $13.99 Buy It Now
QUEEN - GREATEST HITS III - ORIGINAL OZ PRESS CD - 1999 - FREDDIE MERCURY USD $9.69 Buy It Now 4 days
Queen Greatest Hits I & II USD $2.33 [0 bids]
Queen - Greatest Hits I & II (CD) USD $22.57 Buy It Now 4 days
QUEEN : Greatest Hits III CD (1999) 724352389421 USD $4.37 Buy It Now 4 days
QUEEN - Greatest Hits I II & III (The Platinum Collection) (3CD FAT BOX 2000) USD $15.94 Buy It Now 5 days
Queen - Greatest Hits I & Ii (CD Used Like New) Incl. 40 PG. Booklet USD $15.77 Buy It Now 5 days
Queen Greatest Hits: I II & III: The Platinum Collection CD Box Set USD $7.25 [0 bids]
USD $10.75 Buy It Now
QUEEN-GREATEST HITS I-II & III- 3 CD METAL BOX 35/100 USD $835.50 Buy It Now 6 days
Queen+ : Greatest Hits III CD USD $5.99 Buy It Now 6 days
Queen Greatest Hits Vols I & II CD Album Box Set UK USD $219.70 Buy It Now 6 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS III 2LP VINYL Limited Edition No 0130 *STUNNING* MINT WoW! USD $259.10 Buy It Now 6 days
Queen Greatest Hits I & II NR USD $0.99 [0 bids]
Greatest Hits I II & III The Platinum Collection 3CD Box set Queen Audio CD New USD $20.87 Buy It Now 7 days
QUEEN The Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & III Box set CD New Sealed USD $33.20 Buy It Now 7 days
QUEEN greatest hits i, ii & iii the platinum collection (3X CD) EX/EX 529 8832 USD $26.62 Buy It Now 7 days
QUEEN greatest hits i, ii & iii the platinum collection (3X CD) EX/EX 529 8832 USD $26.69 Buy It Now 7 days
QUEEN - GREATEST HITS: I II & III: THE PLATINUM COLLECTION USED - VERY GOOD CD USD $20.47 Buy It Now 7 days
QUEEN Greatest Hits I II & III The Platinum JAPAN CD UICY-15067/9 2011 NEW USD $129.74 Buy It Now 7 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS III ADVANCELISTENING CD FOR PROMOTIONAL USE ONLY #### USD $39.99 Buy It Now 8 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS III 1999 MD MADE IN EU USD $129.99 Buy It Now 8 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS I & II 2 x CD 1ST PRESS UK 1991 mispelt "SOMBODY" USD $6.63 Buy It Now 8 days
Queen: Greatest Hits I & II USD $19.03 Buy It Now 8 days
The Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & III Queen USD $20.32 Buy It Now 8 days
QUEEN Greatest Hits: I II & III: The Platinum Collection [Box] CD (SEALED) USD $14.95 Buy It Now 8 days
QUEEN Greatest Hits III 3 page PRESS RELEASE USD $15.88 Buy It Now 9 days
Queen Greatest Hits I, II & III Box set USD $12.50 Buy It Now 9 days
Queen Greatest Hits I & II, 2 CD With Booklet And Cover USD $13.50 Buy It Now 9 days
QUEEN - Greatest Hits III - Original 17 Track CD Album USD $2.64 [0 bids]
Greatest Hits: I II & III: The Platinum Collection [Box] by Queen (CD, Sep-2002, USD $17.97 Buy It Now 9 days
QUEEN III GREATEST HITS VERY RARE UKR OFFICIAL ORIGINAL LONG TAB TAPE CASSETTE USD $20.68 Buy It Now 10 days
QUEEN + ~ Greatest Hits III ~ CD ALBUM USD $5.57 Buy It Now 10 days
Greatest Hits I II & III The Platinum Collection 3CD Box set Queen Audio CD New USD $20.31 Buy It Now 10 days
Queen - Greatest Hits III (1999) USD $6.36 Buy It Now 10 days
QUEEN CD - GREATEST HITS I & II [2 DISCS](1995) - NEW UNOPENED USD $18.99 Buy It Now 10 days
Queen - Platinum Collection (3CD Box Set Greatest Hits I/II/III) SPEEDYPOST USD $13.22 Buy It Now 10 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS I + II 1994 JAPAN 2 CD 4400yen TOCP USD $39.99 Buy It Now 11 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS II & III CD's in Clear Sleeves with Artwork.FREE SHIPPING! USD $9.99 Buy It Now 11 days
QUEEN Greatest Hits I II III The Platinum Collection 3CD SOUTH AFRICA Remastered USD $24.99 Buy It Now 11 days
Queen Platinum - Greatest Hits I II & III - 3 CD's Box Set - 51 Great Tracks USD $23.12 Buy It Now 11 days
QUEEN Greatest Hits III TOCP-65334 JAPAN 1999 CD NEW USD $142.85 Buy It Now 11 days
Queen: Greatest Hits I & II, Queen, Acceptable USD $13.69 Buy It Now 11 days
The Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & III Queen [Audio CD] [NO TAX] USD $22.43 Buy It Now 12 days
Umgd "Queen - The Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & III" USD $28.02 Buy It Now 12 days
Queen ?- Greatest Hits III carl USD $7.45 Buy It Now 12 days
Queen Greatest Hits III Taiwan Ltd w/obi CD Sealed 1999 David Bowie Elton John USD $39.99 Buy It Now 13 days
Queen Greatest Hits I II & III The Platinum Collection Taiwan w/obi 3-CD Sealed USD $79.99 Buy It Now 13 days
QUEEN - Greatest Hits III / CD USD $9.90 Buy It Now 13 days
Queen: Greatest Hits I & II USD $20.78 Buy It Now 13 days
Queen - Greatest Hits III - Queen CD M3VG The Fast Free Shipping USD $11.82 Buy It Now 13 days
QUEEN - GREATEST HITS: I II & III: THE PLATINUM COLLECTION NEW CD USD $21.98 Buy It Now 13 days
Greatest Hits: I II & III: The Platinum Collection by Queen (SHM-3CD),2011 Unive USD $215.00 Buy It Now 13 days
Queen - Greatest Hits III - UK CD album 1999 USD $7.96 Buy It Now 13 days
Greatest Hits I II & III The Platinum Collection 3CD Box set Queen Audio CD New USD $21.05 Buy It Now 14 days
Queen Greatest Hits I, II, and III The Platinum Collection 3 CD Set Box and Case USD $14.99 Buy It Now 14 days
Queen Greatest Hits: I II & III: The Platinum Collection | 3 Disc Box Set | 2002 USD $12.50 Buy It Now 14 days
QUEEN: Greatest Hits I & II (RARE 25th Anniversary 1998 JAPAN 2CD TOCP-65056-57) USD $116.93 Buy It Now 15 days
QUEEN - GREATEST HITS I & II (2 CD SET) USD $9.99 Buy It Now 15 days
Queen-Greatest Hits I, II & III/The Platinum Collection(3CD) 2011 Remastered New USD $37.99 Buy It Now 15 days
Queen "The Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & III" 3 CD 2002 51 Tracks USD $20.51 Buy It Now 15 days
Queen ?- Greatest Hits I & II double cd tt USD $12.67 Buy It Now 15 days
Queen Greatest Hits III 3 Cassette Tape Best of USD $16.61 Buy It Now 15 days
Queen+ - Greatest Hits III MALAYSIA Video CD VCD Mint RARE #11-1 USD $59.99 Buy It Now 15 days
Queen+ - Greatest Hits III MALAYSIA Video CD VCD Sealed NEW RARE OOP #09-2* USD $71.10 Buy It Now 15 days
The Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & III Box set Queen CD Classic Rock USD $19.99 Buy It Now 15 days
Queen: Greatest Hits I & II USD $8.94 Buy It Now 15 days
Greatest Hits I II & III The Platinum Collection 3CD Box set Queen Audio CD New USD $21.46 Buy It Now 16 days
Queen+ - Greatest Hits III USD $6.98 Buy It Now 16 days
Queen / Greatest Hits I II & III / The Platinum Collection (724352988327) 3xCD USD $24.66 Buy It Now 16 days
Queen - Greatest Hits I & II - Queen CD F9VG The Fast Free Shipping USD $31.40 Buy It Now 16 days
Queen ?- Greatest Hits III CD Parlophone ?- 7243 5 23894 2 1 USD $6.63 Buy It Now 17 days
Queen - Greatest Hits III (1999 CD ALBUM) EXCELLENT CONDITION USD $3.97 Buy It Now 17 days
Queen: Greatest Hits I & II USD $11.82 Buy It Now 18 days
QUEEN / The Platinum Collection 3 SHM-CD Greatest Hits I, II, III Box set Japan USD $59.00 Buy It Now 18 days
Queen: Greatest Hits I & II USD $11.81 Buy It Now 18 days
Queen - Greatest Hits I II & III (The Platinum Collection) (CD) USD $20.58 Buy It Now 18 days

More places to buy QUEEN music online Buy QUEEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

QUEEN Greatest Hits III ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(5%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(10%)

QUEEN Greatest Hits III reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

1 stars God help us. A "greatest hits" collection containing some of the worst material this group ever put out there. From the pop of "Under Pressure" to the disco crap of "Another One Bites the Dust" with rapping, yet! All the excess and commerical selling out is here. Sure they made a billion dollars ... (read more)

Report this review (#628345) | Posted by mohaveman | Tuesday, February 7, 2012 | Review Permanlink

1 stars Now this is dire. This collection represents Queen's collaborations, a few naff singles and some Freddie Mercury solo pieces. From Queen singing with cheesy pop star George Michael, to Freddie's pseudo-opera to cheesy ballads, this album has it all if you have no musical taste and like the liste ... (read more)

Report this review (#165078) | Posted by burtonrulez | Wednesday, March 26, 2008 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Let me start off by saying this is not a greatest hits album. It's just a compilation of Queen and Queen-related material. "Greatest Hits III" contains some of the worst Queen material I've ever heard, plus some of the greatest. Another One Bites the Dust and Under Pressure have been remixed ... (read more)

Report this review (#70586) | Posted by | Sunday, February 26, 2006 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of QUEEN "Greatest Hits III"