GREATEST HITS III

- John Deacon / bass
- Roger Taylor / drums
+ plus many guests

CD Parlophone (1999)

Thanks to PROGMAN for the addition

Buy QUEEN Greatest Hits III Music

The Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & IIIThe Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & III
Box set
Hollywood Records 2002
$15.85
Queen: Greatest Hits IIIQueen: Greatest Hits III
Hollywood Records 1999
The Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I II and IIIThe Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I II and III
Remastered
EMI Import 2001
$55.98
Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD) by Queen (2002)Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD) by Queen (2002)
Hollywood Records

QUEEN + Greatest HIts III - ORG Indonesia tape asia cassette NEW SEALED USD $9.99 Buy It Now 11h 6m
Greatest Hits III by Queen (CD, Nov-1999, Hollywood)....17-tracks USD $5.50 [5 bids]
QUEEN GREATEST HITS III-IV 2 CD SET LEGENDS OF CENTURY VERY RARE FREDDIE MERCURY USD $19.82 [0 bids]
QUEEN - THE PLATINUM COLLECTION - GREATEST HITS I II III (51 TRK 3xCD) USD $10.58 [0 bids]
QUEEN "Greatest Hits III" RARE cassette freddie mercury brian may roger taylor USD $12.99 Buy It Now 1 day
QUEEN - Queen+ Greatest Hits III - 1999 CD USD $3.29 Buy It Now 1 day
Greatest Hits I II & III The Platinum Collection 3CD Box Set Queen Audio CD New USD $30.97 Buy It Now 1 day
QUEEN-GREATEST HITS I-II & III- 3 CD METAL BOX 35/100 USD $835.50 Buy It Now 1 day
CD QUEEN "GREATEST HITS III -2011 REMASTER-". New and sealed USD $13.28 Buy It Now 1 day
Greatest Hits: I II & III: The Platinum Collection [Box] by Queen CD EXCELLENT!! USD $24.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Queen Greatest Hits Vols I & II UK CD Album Box Set USD $220.91 Buy It Now 2 days
Queen-Greatest hits III-Original advert mounted USD $13.21 Buy It Now 2 days
Queen Greatest Hits I, II & III - Platinum Collection USD $64.60 Buy It Now 2 days
Queen The Platinum Collection Greatest Hits I II + III VG With Sleeve Case Book USD $9.95 [2 bids]
Queen Greatest Hits I, II & III - Platinum Collection Queen USD $62.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Queen-Greatest Hits I II & III CD. The Platinum Collection.  NEW USD $10.58 [0 bids]
Queen Greatest Hits I II and III the Platinum Collection Cd Set USD $7.27 [2 bids]
QUEEN The Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & III Box set CD New Sealed USD $33.04 Buy It Now 4 days
QUEEN Greatest Hits III 3 page PRESS RELEASE USD $15.80 Buy It Now 4 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS III ADVANCELISTENING CD FOR PROMOTIONAL USE ONLY PARLOPHONE USD $39.99 Buy It Now 4 days
QUEEN - Greatest Hits: I II & III: 3 CD The Platinum Collection [Box Set] CD USD $12.50 [4 bids]
QUEEN - Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection - NEW 3 CD Box Set USD $36.34 Buy It Now 5 days
The Platinum Collection Greatest Hits I II III Box Set Queen Audio CD Discs 3 USD $23.85 Buy It Now 5 days
Queen. Greatest Hits: I II & III: The Platinum Collection. NEW USD $39.99 [0 bids]
USD $51.99 Buy It Now
Queen - Greatest Hits (I II & III The Platinum Collection 3CD Box Set) *NEW USD $33.75 Buy It Now 5 days
Greatest Hits I II & III The Platinum Collection 3CD Box Set Queen Audio CD USD $28.45 Buy It Now 6 days
Triple Disc Collection Queen Greatest Hits I II & III Platinum Collection USD $34.40 Buy It Now 6 days
QUEEN-{The Platinum Collection: GREATEST HITS I II & III!} [3 CD BOXED SET] NEW USD $14.00 [0 bids]
Greatest Hits III by Queen (CD, Nov-1999, Hollywood) USD $16.90 Buy It Now 6 days
QUEEN Greatest Hits I II III The Platinum Collection 3CD SOUTH AFRICA Remastered USD $24.99 Buy It Now 7 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS III ADVANCELISTENING CD LIKE NEW FOR PROMOTIONAL USE ONLY USD $39.99 Buy It Now 7 days
Queen - Greatest Hits: I II & III Collection (Box CD) . NEW . Bohemian Rhapsody USD $50.00 Buy It Now 7 days
Greatest Hits I II III The Platinum Collection 3CD Box Set Queen Audio CD New USD $26.15 Buy It Now 7 days
Queen: Greatest Hits I & II USD $12.88 Buy It Now 8 days
The Platinum Collection Greatest Hits I II & III Box Set Queen Audio CD Discs 3 USD $24.09 Buy It Now 8 days
QUEEN - Greatest Hits III Volume 3 CD EMI Australia Original Picture Jewel Case USD $11.00 Buy It Now 8 days
Queen: Greatest Hits I & II USD $21.41 Buy It Now 8 days
Queen - Greatest Hits III - Queen CD M3VG The Fast Free Shipping USD $6.22 Buy It Now 8 days
Greatest Hits: I II & III: The Platinum Collection by Queen (SHM-3CD),2011 Unive USD $215.00 Buy It Now 9 days
Queen Greatest Hits I,II & III Remastered 3 CD NEW USD $35.41 Buy It Now 9 days
Queen Greatest Hits I II Platinum Collectionby Queen Audio CD Discs 3 Arena Rock USD $37.55 Buy It Now 9 days
Greatest Hits I II & III The Platinum Collection 3CD Box Set Queen Audio CD New USD $24.12 Buy It Now 10 days
QUEEN: Greatest Hits I & II (RARE 25th Anniversary 1998 JAPAN 2CD TOCP-65056-57) USD $135.72 Buy It Now 10 days
QUEEN Greatest Hits III w/Bonus Track 1999 OOP CD Japan TOCP From japan USD $39.40 Buy It Now 10 days
Queen CD Album Box Set Greatest Hits Vols I & II UK USD $245.82 Buy It Now 10 days
Queen-Greatest Hits I, II & III/The Platinum Collection(3CD) 2011 Remastered New USD $37.99 Buy It Now 10 days
Queen+ - Greatest Hits III MALAYSIA Video CD VCD Mint RARE #11-1 USD $52.49 Buy It Now 10 days
Queen+ - Greatest Hits III MALAYSIA Video CD VCD Sealed NEW RARE OOP #09-2* USD $62.22 Buy It Now 10 days
QUEEN Greatest Hits I & II JAPAN CD TOCP-8535~8536 1995 USD $73.45 Buy It Now 11 days
Queen - Greatest Hits III Rare Korea Sealed Cassette Tape NEW USD $34.04 Buy It Now 12 days
Queen - Greatest Hits III Used Great Condition USD $11.36 Buy It Now 12 days
QUEEN III GREATEST HITS VERY RARE UKR OFFICIAL ORIGINAL LONG TAB TAPE CASSETTE USD $26.22 Buy It Now 12 days
Queen Greatest Hits I, II, & III Platinum Collection Box New Sealed US Shipper USD $18.24 Buy It Now 13 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS VOL. I&II CD LIMITED EDITION #312/5000 USD $650.00 Buy It Now 13 days
QUEEN - GREATEST HITS I & II 2 Disc CD Set Fat Case Hollywood OOP FAST FREE SHIP USD $24.66 Buy It Now 13 days
QUEEN - Greatest Hits III / CD USD $9.90 Buy It Now 13 days
Queen Greatest Hits I II & III Platinum Collection 3CD Box Set Sealed, Booklet USD $28.98 Buy It Now 13 days
Queen Greatest Hits I, II & III Platinum Collection NEW 3 CD SET Freddie Mercury USD $29.99 Buy It Now 14 days
Queen - Greatest Hits: I II III Platinum Collection CD . Bohemian Rhapsody USD $38.95 Buy It Now 14 days
Queen Greatest Hits I II III The Platinum Collection 2011 Remastered Edition UK USD $23.15 Buy It Now 14 days
QUEEN Greatest Hits: I II & III: The Platinum Collection 3 CD Box Set New USD $19.99 Buy It Now 15 days
The Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & III Queen Audio CD USD $17.91 Buy It Now 15 days
Greatest Hits: I II & III: The Platinum Collection [Box] by Queen (CD, Sep-2002, USD $19.90 Buy It Now 15 days
QUEEN CD - GREATEST HITS I, II & III: THE PLATINUM COLLECTION (2002) - NEW USD $25.00 Buy It Now 16 days
Queen - Greatest Hits I & Ii (CD Used Very Good) Incl. 40 PG. Booklet USD $17.46 Buy It Now 16 days
Queen Greatest Hits I & II Audio CD Discs 2 ritish Metal Glam Dance Pop USD $23.15 Buy It Now 16 days
Queen Greatest Hits I & II Audio CD British Metal Dance Pop Discs 2 BEST SELLER USD $22.89 Buy It Now 16 days
Queen Greatest Hits 3 III Long Play Original Thai Cassette Seal OOP USD $19.99 Buy It Now 16 days
Queen - Greatest Hits (I II & III) The Platinum Collection 3CD Box Set USD $29.99 Buy It Now 16 days
Queen - Greatest Hits I II & III - Queen CD A4VG The Fast Free Shipping USD $18.91 Buy It Now 16 days
QUEEN - music magazine advert for the album : GREATEST HITS III - 22.1 X 14.9 USD $5.29 Buy It Now 17 days
QUEEN CD - GREATEST HITS I, II & III: THE PLATINUM COLLECTION (2002) - NEW USD $29.99 Buy It Now 17 days
QUEEN-GREATEST HITS I & II =BOX (UK IMPORT) CD NEW USD $25.93 Buy It Now 17 days
QUEEN-GREATEST HITS I & II =BOX (UK IMPORT) CD NEW USD $23.92 Buy It Now 17 days
QUEEN **Greatest Hits: I II & III: The Platinum Collection **BRAND NEW 3 CD SET USD $17.98 Buy It Now 17 days
Queen greatest hits III great condition USD $6.60 Buy It Now 18 days
QUEEN Greatest Hits I & II JAPAN CD TOCP-65056 1998 USD $91.86 Buy It Now 18 days
Queen - Greatest Hits III (2011 Remaster) CD NEW SPEEDYPOST USD $13.15 Buy It Now 19 days
Queen - Greatest Hits I & Ii - Parlophone - 7243 8 31264 2 2, Parlophone USD $46.49 Buy It Now 19 days
Queen: Greatest Hits I & II USD $16.65 Buy It Now 19 days
Queen - The Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits, Volumes I / II / III CD NEW USD $33.45 Buy It Now 19 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS III CD PLATINUM DISC FREE P+P!! USD $158.63 Buy It Now 19 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS III CD GOLD DISC FREE P+P!! USD $151.96 Buy It Now 19 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS III MULTI (GOLD) CD PLATINUM DISC FREE POSTAGE!! USD $264.39 Buy It Now 19 days
Queen: Greatest Hits I, II & III: Platinum Collection (3-CD) Original recording USD $18.97 Buy It Now 19 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS III + 1 EMI OBI JAPAN CD USD $24.99 Buy It Now 19 days
QUEEN-GREATEST HITS I II & III CD NEW USD $26.85 Buy It Now 19 days
QUEEN-GREATEST HITS I II & III CD NEW USD $23.89 Buy It Now 19 days
NEW - The Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & III by Queen USD $19.45 Buy It Now 19 days
QUEEN Greatest Hits I II III The Platinum Collection 3CD SOUTH AFRICA USD $15.00 Buy It Now 20 days
Queen Greatest Hits III 1999 CD OOP USD $9.92 Buy It Now 20 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS III CASSETTE TAPE USD $19.83 Buy It Now 20 days
QUEEN-GREATEST HITS I & II =BOX CD NEW USD $18.03 Buy It Now 20 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS III PARLOPHONE CD USD $11.77 Buy It Now 21 days
QUEEN-GREATEST HITS I & II =BOX CD NEW USD $20.39 Buy It Now 21 days
QUEEN *Greatest Hits: I II & III: The Platinum Collection *NEW 3 CD SET USD $39.55 Buy It Now 21 days
Queen: Greatest Hits I & II USD $21.91 Buy It Now 21 days
Queen: Greatest Hits I & II USD $16.88 Buy It Now 21 days
The Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & III by Queen USD $19.15 Buy It Now 21 days
Queen Greatest Hits I, II & III - Platinum Collection by QUEEN USD $19.15 Buy It Now 21 days

More places to buy QUEEN music online Buy QUEEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

QUEEN Greatest Hits III ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(7%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(10%)

QUEEN Greatest Hits III reviews

Review by AtomicCrimsonRush
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Symphonic Team
2 stars After the very successful Greatest Hits I and II it was inevitable that there would be a release of what was left and here it is. It should be retitled "Queen: Hits that were not good enough to be released on the first two compilations". In all honesty this is quite a nicely packaged album as far as the artwork and liner notes are concerned but none of these tracks can really measure up to the classics of the first compilations. Queen purists may be interested but there is nothing of major value here on offer apart from a few tracks that are already on many other compilations.

The tracks that measure up are The Show Must Go On with Elton John, and Under Pressure with David Bowie. Undoubtedly they are masterfully executed and will always be remembered by the music community. I am also a massive fan of Princes Of The Universe, the Highlander theme. I absolutely love it for all its pompous bombasity and oversaturated production value.

What we are then left with is a lot of Freddie Mercury solo material, that I honestly cannot get into. Also the other Queen tracks are lesser known and mainly flopped on the charts. There is even a Brian May solo single Driven By You, a decent track with nice lead guitar. Another One Bites The Dust returns but this time with Wyclef Jean. It ends with Thank God It's Christmas, which is as corny as it sounds.

There are a lot of great Queen compilations out there to revel in. Unfortunately this is not one of them. Definitely for collectors or completists only.

1 stars God help us. A "greatest hits" collection containing some of the worst material this group ever put out there. From the pop of "Under Pressure" to the disco crap of "Another One Bites the Dust" with rapping, yet! All the excess and commerical selling out is here. Sure they made a billion dollars ... (read more)

Report this review (#628345) | Posted by mohaveman | Tuesday, February 7, 2012 | Review Permanlink

1 stars Now this is dire. This collection represents Queen's collaborations, a few naff singles and some Freddie Mercury solo pieces. From Queen singing with cheesy pop star George Michael, to Freddie's pseudo-opera to cheesy ballads, this album has it all if you have no musical taste and like the liste ... (read more)

Report this review (#165078) | Posted by burtonrulez | Wednesday, March 26, 2008 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Let me start off by saying this is not a greatest hits album. It's just a compilation of Queen and Queen-related material. "Greatest Hits III" contains some of the worst Queen material I've ever heard, plus some of the greatest. Another One Bites the Dust and Under Pressure have been remixed ... (read more)

Report this review (#70586) | Posted by | Sunday, February 26, 2006 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of QUEEN "Greatest Hits III"