GREATEST HITS III

- John Deacon / bass
- Roger Taylor / drums
+ plus many guests

CD Parlophone (1999)

Thanks to PROGMAN for the addition

QUEEN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy QUEEN Greatest Hits III Music

Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD) Box set Queen USD $16.99 Buy It Now
QUEEN Greatest Hits I & II TOCP-8535~8536 CD JAPAN 1995 NEW USD $168.24 Buy It Now
QUEEN GREATEST HITS III PARLOPHONE - EU, 7243 5 23452 2 9 , CD, EU USD $12.00 Buy It Now 3h
QUEEN Greatest Hits I II & III (The Platinum C UICY-75044 Box Set JAPAN 2011 NEW USD $244.58 Buy It Now 12h 55m
Queen: Greatest Hits I & II USD $17.89 Buy It Now 13h 33m
Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD), Queen, Very Good Box USD $15.50 Buy It Now 15h 42m
Queen Band Freddie Mercury Greatest Hits III 1999 Mega Rare Hong Kong CD FCS7658 USD $49.99 Buy It Now 16h 8m
Queen / Greatest Hits III (Parlophone 7243 5 23894 2 1)CD Album USD $15.33 Buy It Now 16h 47m
QUEEN - The Platinum Collection/Greatest Hits I , II & III (3CD 2000) USD $15.83 Buy It Now 16h 52m
The Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & III Box set Queen (Audio CD) USD $21.87 Buy It Now 1 day
Queen: Greatest Hits I & II USD $9.10 Buy It Now 1 day
Queen Greatest Hits 3 III Long Play Thai Cassette Seal OOP USD $19.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Queen Greatest Hits I & II Two Cd Set 1992 USD $15.50 Buy It Now 1 day
Queen - Greatest Hits III (1999) CD ALBUM USD $3.69 Buy It Now 2 days
Greatest Hits III - Limited Edition Queen Dutch CD album (CDLP) 724352345229 USD $23.07 Buy It Now 2 days
Queen Greatest Hits III - Limited Edition UK CD album (CDLP) 5234522 EMI 1999 USD $29.66 Buy It Now 2 days
Greatest Hits: I II & III: The Platinum Collection [Box] by Queen (CD,... USD $23.75 Buy It Now 2 days
QUEEN Greatest Hits III TOCP-65334 JAPAN 1999 CD OBI USD $67.72 Buy It Now 2 days
Queen - Greatest Hits III (CD) USD $10.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Queen+ - Greatest Hits III MALAYSIA Video CD VCD Sealed NEW RARE OOP #09-2* USD $88.88 Buy It Now 2 days
Queen+ - Greatest Hits III MALAYSIA Video CD VCD Mint RARE #11-1 USD $74.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Queen Greatest Hits III CD New Sealed USD $14.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD) Box set Queen USD $9.99 [0 bids]
USD $12.99 Buy It Now
Queen + Greatest Hits III (1999) CD Excellent Condition USD $7.90 Buy It Now 3 days
Greatest Hits III by Queen (CD, 1999, Hollywood) - NEAR-MINT USD $5.47 Buy It Now 3 days
The Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & III Box set Queen (Audio CD) NEW USD $21.33 Buy It Now 3 days
Queen: Greatest Hits I & II USD $15.23 Buy It Now 3 days
QUEEN Cd album GREATEST HITS III USD $11.86 Buy It Now 3 days
QUEEN - GREATEST HITS I, II 2xCD / HR-62042-2/1994 USA USD $13.18 Buy It Now 3 days
Greatest Hits: I II & III: The Platinum Collection [Box] by Queen (CD, Sep-2002, USD $26.95 Buy It Now 3 days
QUEEN Greatest Hits III - UK CD album 1999 USD $3.94 Buy It Now 3 days
Queen - Greatest Hits I & II HOLLYWOOD 1994 FATBOX USD $1.00 [1 bids]
Queen Greatest Hits I,II and III The platinum collection 3 CD set USD $7.91 [0 bids]
QUEEN GREATEST HITS III (17 Queen Tracks Thank God its Xmas-Let Me Live) VGC USD $5.26 [0 bids]
Queen - The Platinum Greatest Hits I, II & III / 3 CD USD $65.49 Buy It Now 4 days
Greatest Hits Vols. 1 & 2 by Queen CD 2 Discs I II Fat box USD $2.99 [0 bids]
USD $5.99 Buy It Now
QUEEN The Platinum Collection Greatest Hits I II III CD SET NEW USD $21.99 Buy It Now 4 days
QUEEN-GREATEST HITS I-II & III- 3 CD METAL BOX 35/100 USD $835.50 Buy It Now 5 days
Queen - Greatest Hits III (1999) - A Fine Copy CD USD $3.94 Buy It Now 5 days
MINT- QUEEN GREATEST HITS I & II 2 x CD 1ST PRESS UK 1991 MISPELLED "SOMBODY TO USD $11.87 Buy It Now 6 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS I & II 2 x CD 1ST PRESS UK 1991 mispelt "SOMBODY" USD $11.86 Buy It Now 6 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS I II III 3 SEPERATE CD ALBUMS USD $32.96 [0 bids]
QUEEN The Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & III Box set CD New Sealed USD $32.96 Buy It Now 6 days
Queen Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD) Mint Condition USD $13.99 Buy It Now 6 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS I & II 2 DISC SET IN CASE CD GREAT CONDITION USD $19.99 Buy It Now 6 days
Queen: Greatest Hits I & II USD $29.09 Buy It Now 6 days
QUEEN - GREATEST HITS: I II & III: THE PLATINUM COLLECTION USED - VERY GOOD CD USD $19.97 Buy It Now 6 days
Queen: Greatest Hits I & II USD $14.51 Buy It Now 6 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS III ADVANCELISTENING CD FOR PROMOTIONAL USE ONLY #### USD $31.99 Buy It Now 7 days
Queen: Greatest Hits I & II USD $14.44 Buy It Now 7 days
Queen: Greatest Hits I & II [AUDIO CD, NEW] FREE SHIPPING USD $15.99 Buy It Now 7 days
Queen + Greatest Hits III - 1999 CD 7243 5 2389421 USD $5.92 Buy It Now 8 days
QUEEN Greatest Hits III 3 page PRESS RELEASE USD $15.76 Buy It Now 8 days
Greatest Hits I II & III The Platinum Collection 3CD Box set Queen Audio CD New USD $21.50 Buy It Now 8 days
Greatest Hits I II & III The Platinum Collection 3CD Box set Queen Audio CD New USD $21.03 Buy It Now 8 days
Greatest Hits III, Queen, CD 1999, FREDDIE MERCURY, GEORGE MICHAEL, ELTON JOHN USD $5.60 Buy It Now 8 days
Greatest Hits: I II & III: The Platinum Collection [Box] Queen CD, Sep-2002 NEW USD $28.86 Buy It Now 8 days
Queen ?- Greatest Hits I & II 1994 1ST RARE USA HOLLYWOOD RECORDS 2CD USD $15.00 Buy It Now 9 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS III *VERY RARE WHITE CD VARIATION* INNUENDO, FREDDIE MERCURY USD $18.00 Buy It Now 9 days
Queen:Greatest hits I-II.bulgarian issue!! LP EX/EX USD $28.00 Buy It Now 9 days
QUEEN - Greatest Hits III / CD USD $15.00 Buy It Now 9 days
Queen - Greatest Hits III cd USD $2.97 Buy It Now 9 days
QUEEN CD - GREATEST HITS I & II [2 DISCS](1995) - NEW UNOPENED USD $18.99 Buy It Now 9 days
QUEEN-GREATEST HITS I II & III CD NEW USD $22.39 Buy It Now 9 days
Queen - Platinum Collection (3CD Box Set Greatest Hits I/II/III) SPEEDYPOST USD $15.76 Buy It Now 9 days
QUEEN "Greatest Hits III" RARE cassette freddie mercury brian may roger taylor USD $12.99 Buy It Now 10 days
Queen+ - Greatest Hits III USD $6.92 Buy It Now 10 days
QUEEN / GREATEST HITS III JAPAN CD OOP +1B/T USD $15.99 Buy It Now 10 days
Greatest Hits III by Queen (CD, Nov-1999, Hollywood) #MD USD $5.99 Buy It Now 10 days
Queen Platinum - Greatest Hits I II & III - 3CDs Box Set - 51 Great Tracks USD $28.02 Buy It Now 10 days
Queen - Greatest Hits (I II & III The Platinum Collection 3 CDS) NEW AND SEALED USD $21.09 Buy It Now 10 days
Queen Greatest Hits III Original 1999 Double Vinyl LP & PVC Outer Number: 03526 USD $197.82 Buy It Now 11 days
Queen - Greatest Hits III (1999) USD $2.51 Buy It Now 11 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS I II & III PLATINUM COLLECTION 3 CD SET-51 SONGS BOOK W/PICS USD $15.00 Buy It Now 11 days
Greatest Hits: I II & III: The Platinum Collection by Queen (CD, Jul-2011, 3... USD $14.94 Buy It Now 11 days
Queen - Greatest Hits I, II & III: The Platinum Collection - 3 CD - 2002 - US USD $22.49 Buy It Now 12 days
The Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & III Box set Queen (Audio CD) USD $21.17 Buy It Now 12 days
Greatest Hits I II & III The Platinum Collection 3CD Box set Queen Audio CD New USD $23.69 Buy It Now 12 days
QUEEN - GREATEST HITS: I II & III: THE PLATINUM COLLECTION NEW CD USD $20.38 Buy It Now 12 days
Greatest Hits I II & III The Platinum Collection 3CD Box set Queen Audio CD New USD $22.35 Buy It Now 12 days
QUEEN - Queen Greatest Hits I Ii Iii - The Platinum Collection 3cd - 3 CD - NEW USD $28.95 Buy It Now 12 days
Queen, Greatest Hits III - CD USD $22.31 Buy It Now 12 days
QUEEN-GREATEST HITS I II & III CD NEW USD $22.47 Buy It Now 13 days
QUEEN - GREATEST HITS III - CD ALBUM USD $5.21 Buy It Now 13 days
QUEEN + ~ Greatest Hits III ~ CD ALBUM USD $6.32 Buy It Now 13 days
Queen Greatest Hits I Ii Iii The Platinum Uicy-75044 Box Set Japan 2011 New USD $176.55 Buy It Now 13 days
Greatest Hits I & Ii - Queen (CD Used Like New) Incl. 40 PG. Booklet USD $14.40 Buy It Now 13 days
QUEEN: Greatest Hits I & II (RARE 25th Anniversary 1998 JAPAN 2CD TOCP-65056-57) USD $117.27 Buy It Now 13 days
Greatest Hits III - QUEEN - CD USD $17.67 Buy It Now 14 days
Queen: Greatest Hits I & II USD $6.60 Buy It Now 14 days
The Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & III by Queen [Audio CD] Discs: 3 USD $24.89 Buy It Now 15 days
Greatest Hits I II & III The Platinum Collection 3CD Box set Queen Audio CD New USD $23.12 Buy It Now 15 days
Queen+ ?- Greatest Hits III 1999 Parlophone CD USD $3.94 Buy It Now 15 days
Queen Greatest Hits I & II Audio CD 2 Discs Bohemian Rhapsody 1995 Rock Music USD $16.62 Buy It Now 16 days
Queen - Greatest Hits III (1999 CD ALBUM) EXCELLENT CONDITION USD $4.60 Buy It Now 16 days
Queen ?- Greatest Hits III - CD USD $4.62 Buy It Now 16 days
QUEEN - Queen Greatest Hits I Ii - 2 CD - Best Of - **BRAND NEW/STILL SEALED** USD $30.75 Buy It Now 16 days
Queen - Greatest Hits (I II & III The Platinum Collection, 2011) USD $13.98 Buy It Now 16 days
Greatest Hits III by Queen (CD, Nov-1999, Hollywood) USD $4.99 Buy It Now 16 days

More places to buy QUEEN music online Buy QUEEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

QUEEN Greatest Hits III ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(3%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(11%)

QUEEN Greatest Hits III reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

1 stars God help us. A "greatest hits" collection containing some of the worst material this group ever put out there. From the pop of "Under Pressure" to the disco crap of "Another One Bites the Dust" with rapping, yet! All the excess and commerical selling out is here. Sure they made a billion dollars ... (read more)

Report this review (#628345) | Posted by mohaveman | Tuesday, February 7, 2012 | Review Permanlink

1 stars Now this is dire. This collection represents Queen's collaborations, a few naff singles and some Freddie Mercury solo pieces. From Queen singing with cheesy pop star George Michael, to Freddie's pseudo-opera to cheesy ballads, this album has it all if you have no musical taste and like the liste ... (read more)

Report this review (#165078) | Posted by burtonrulez | Wednesday, March 26, 2008 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Let me start off by saying this is not a greatest hits album. It's just a compilation of Queen and Queen-related material. "Greatest Hits III" contains some of the worst Queen material I've ever heard, plus some of the greatest. Another One Bites the Dust and Under Pressure have been remixed ... (read more)

Report this review (#70586) | Posted by | Sunday, February 26, 2006 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of QUEEN "Greatest Hits III"