GREATEST HITS III

- John Deacon / bass
- Roger Taylor / drums
+ plus many guests

CD Parlophone (1999)

Thanks to PROGMAN for the addition

QUEEN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy QUEEN Greatest Hits III Music

The Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & IIIThe Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & III
Box set
Hollywood Records 2002
Queen: Greatest Hits IIIQueen: Greatest Hits III
Hollywood Records 1999
Greatest Hits, Vol. 3Greatest Hits, Vol. 3
EMI Europe Generic 1999
The Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & III by Queen (2000-11-14)The Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & III by Queen (2000-11-14)
Parlophone/EMI
Greatest Hits, Vol. 3 by QueenGreatest Hits, Vol. 3 by Queen
EMI Europe Generic
Queen - Greatest Hits III + 1 by Queen (2007-12-15)Queen - Greatest Hits III + 1 by Queen (2007-12-15)
Toshiba EMI Japan
Greatest Hits I II & III by Queen (2002-09-24)Greatest Hits I II & III by Queen (2002-09-24)
Hollywood
Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD) by Queen (2002-09-24)Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD) by Queen (2002-09-24)
Hollywood Records
Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD) by Hollywood Records (2002-09-24)Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD) by Hollywood Records (2002-09-24)
Hollywood Records (2002-09-24)
Queen: Greatest Hits III by Hollywood RecordsQueen: Greatest Hits III by Hollywood Records
Hollywood Records

Greatest Hits Box I & II Queen UK box set GHBOX1 PARLOPHONE 1992 USD $78.84 Buy It Now 4h 27m
Queen - Greatest Hits I II & III The Platinum Collection (CD Set) USD $13.24 [0 bids]
QUEEN Greatest Hits Iii CD 17 Track Album, 7243 5 23894 2 1 USD $7.67 Buy It Now 8h 6m
Queen - Greatest Hits (I II & III The Platinum Collection, 2011) 3 cd sET USD $2.27 [3 bids]
QUEEN - GREATEST HITS I & II - 34 TRACK DOUBLE CD in V.G.C. USD $9.26 Buy It Now 12h 2m
QUEEN-GREATEST HITS I & II =BOX CD NEW USD $17.87 Buy It Now 14h 26m
Queen - Greatest Hits I & Ii [CD New] USD $17.61 Buy It Now 16h 23m
Greatest Hits I & Ii - Queen (CD Used Very Good) Incl. 40 PG. Booklet USD $15.61 Buy It Now 16h 27m
QUEEN - Greatest Hits I II & III The Platinum Collection CD JAPAN UICY-75044 USD $204.22 Buy It Now 1 day
QUEEN Greatest Hits I II & III The Platinum Collection CD JAPAN UICY-75044 NEW USD $447.08 Buy It Now 1 day
QUEEN/Ltd Edition/CD Platinum Disc Record/GREATEST HITS III USD $116.59 Buy It Now 1 day
QUEEN GREATEST HITS III 1999 CASSETTE BRAND NEW & SEALED USD $12.34 Buy It Now 1 day
Queen GREATEST HITS I, II & III (PLATINUM COLLECTION) Best Of 51 Songs NEW 3 CD USD $16.99 [0 bids]
Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD) Box set Queen USD $20.12 Buy It Now 2 days
Queen - Greatest Hits III - UK CD album 1999 USD $6.61 Buy It Now 2 days
Queen Greatest Hits III CD 724352389421 USD $5.02 Buy It Now 2 days
Queen - Platinum Collection 3CD Boxset Greatest Hits I/ II / III NR MINT + BKLET USD $15.49 Buy It Now 2 days
Audio Cd Greatest Hits I Ii & Iii The Platinum Collection (3Cd) By Queen Audio USD $20.23 Buy It Now 2 days
Queen - Greatest Hits III (1999) Freddie Mercury; David Bowie USD $3.30 [0 bids]
Queen - Triple CD - Queen Greatest Hits I, Greatest HIts II & Greatest Hits III USD $19.86 [0 bids]
QUEEN GREATEST HITS I & II DOUBLE CASSETTE IN GOLD SLIPCASE BOX UK 1994 USD $33.56 Buy It Now 2 days
Queen + Greatest Hits III (1999) CD Excellent Condition USD $10.59 Buy It Now 3 days
Queen - Greatest Hits III (1999) USD $3.94 Buy It Now 3 days
Queen: Greatest Hits I & Ii USD $18.66 Buy It Now 4 days
Greatest Hits: I II & III: The Platinum Collection [Box] by Queen (CD,... USD $23.75 Buy It Now 4 days
Queen - Greatest Hits III - music cd album USD $10.53 Buy It Now 4 days
QUEEN - GREATEST HITS III: QUEEN+ * * Limited Edition 1999 CD Album USD $1.33 [0 bids]
Queen - Greatest Hits III (CD) USD $10.99 Buy It Now 4 days
QUEEN - GREATEST HITS 3 III CD USD $5.29 Buy It Now 4 days
QUEEN~GREATEST HITS III~1999 UK 17-TRACK PROMO CD~PARLOPHONE CDLRL 021 [NM/EX] USD $39.75 Buy It Now 4 days
Queen Greatest Hits Box I & II box set UK GHBOX1 PARLOPHONE 1992 USD $82.55 Buy It Now 5 days
Queen Greatest Hits I & II - Two CD Set 1992 Release USD $19.99 Buy It Now 5 days
QUEEN Cd album GREATEST HITS III USD $11.91 Buy It Now 5 days
Greatest Hits: I II & III: The Platinum Collection [Box] by Queen CD SEALED USD $19.50 Buy It Now 5 days
QUEEN Greatest Hits I II & III BOX Platinum Collection * SEALED Japan UICY-15067 USD $85.00 Buy It Now 5 days
QUEEN original Vinyl 2LP Greatest Hits III (1999) USD $219.99 Buy It Now 6 days
QUEEN Greatest Hits Vol III 17 Tk CD Album The Very Best Of Collection Singles 3 USD $9.26 Buy It Now 6 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS I & II BOX SET Double cassette tape album T1799 USD $17.21 Buy It Now 6 days
Queen Greatest Hits I & II inc Bohemian Rhapsody + Gold Coloured Set CD x 2 USD $13.25 Buy It Now 6 days
QUEEN Greatest Hits I II III The Platinum Collection 3CD SOUTH AFRICA Remastered USD $24.99 Buy It Now 6 days
QUEEN-GREATEST HITS I-II & III- 3 CD METAL BOX 35/100 USD $835.50 Buy It Now 7 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS I II III THE PLATINUM COLLECTION 1, 2 & 3 RARE USD $11.91 Buy It Now 7 days
QUEEN - GREATEST HITS III (3) (1999 AUSTRALIAN CD ALBUM) EXCELLENT CONDITION USD $4.76 Buy It Now 7 days
QUEEN -GREATEST HITS I & II (2 CD BOX SET). USD $5.30 Buy It Now 7 days
Queen Greatest Hits III CD (1999) USD $1.79 Buy It Now 7 days
Greatest Hits: I II & III: The Platinum Collection by Queen 3CD USD $15.99 Buy It Now 7 days
Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD) Box set Queen USD $18.38 Buy It Now 8 days
QUEEN The Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & III Box set CD New Sealed USD $26.49 Buy It Now 8 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS III - 724352389421 - FANTASTIC QUEEN CD ALBUM - 1999 USD $2.64 [0 bids]
Queen The Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I. II & III, 3 X CD SET+ BOOKLET. USD $11.93 Buy It Now 8 days
Queen Platinum Collection 3CD Boxset Greatest Hits I/ II / III Best Of FASTPOST USD $14.51 Buy It Now 8 days
Queen - Greatest Hits III - Queen CD JJVG USD $8.12 Buy It Now 9 days
QUEEN Greatest Hits III 3 page PRESS RELEASE USD $15.83 Buy It Now 10 days
Greatest Hits III by Queen (CD, Nov-1999, Hollywood) USD $9.53 Buy It Now 10 days
Queen - Greatest Hits I II & III [The Platinum Collection, 3CD] Freddie Mercury USD $25.99 Buy It Now 10 days
Queen Platinum Collection NEW 3CD Boxset Greatest Hits I/ II / III 2002 FASTPOST USD $26.49 Buy It Now 11 days
QUEEN CD - GREATEST HITS I & II [2 DISCS](1995) - NEW UNOPENED USD $18.99 Buy It Now 11 days
Queen - Platinum Collection (3CD Box Set Greatest Hits I/II/III) SPEEDYPOST USD $14.51 Buy It Now 11 days
Queen+ Greatest Hits III CD - 2002 - Unofficial Russian Release EX/EX USD $13.24 Buy It Now 11 days
QUEEN-GREATEST HITS III-17 TRACK CD-INCLUDES A BONUS TRACK-1999-EU IMPORT USD $9.13 Buy It Now 12 days
Queen Greatest Hits I II & III - 3 CD Set USD $15.00 Buy It Now 12 days
Queen - Greatest Hits III (CD) USD $3.96 Buy It Now 12 days
Queen+ - Greatest Hits III USD $6.96 Buy It Now 12 days
Queen Greatest Hits III Parlophone ?7243 5 23452 2 9 CD Parlophone LTD EMBOSSED USD $5.29 Buy It Now 12 days
Greatest Hits III [Queen] New CD USD $11.58 Buy It Now 12 days
Queen - The Platinum Collection - Greatest Hits I, II & III (1,2,3) (2006) 3CD USD $13.18 Buy It Now 13 days
QUEEN / GREATEST HITS III JAPAN CD OOP +1B/T USD $17.99 Buy It Now 13 days
QUEEN "Greatest Hits III" RARE cassette freddie mercury brian may roger taylor USD $14.99 Buy It Now 13 days
Queen Greatest Hits 3 III Long Play Thai Cassette Seal OOP 3 USD SHIPPING USD $14.99 Buy It Now 13 days
Queen - Greatest Hits III (1999) USD $3.96 Buy It Now 13 days
QUEEN-GREATEST HITS I II & III CD NEW USD $21.71 Buy It Now 14 days
Queen Greatest Hits III UK promo Poster USD $19.88 Buy It Now 15 days
Queen - Greatest Hits: I II & III: The Platinum Collection (CD) USD $14.99 Buy It Now 15 days
Greatest Hits III by Queen (CD, Nov-1999, Hollywood) NM USD $9.99 Buy It Now 15 days
Greatest Hits: I II & III: The Platinum Collection [Box] by Queen (CD Sep-2002) USD $24.95 Buy It Now 15 days
QUEEN Greatest Hits III JAPAN IMP brian may freddie mercury david bowie george USD $74.99 Buy It Now 15 days
QUEEN CD - QUEEN+ - GREATEST HITS III - WITH INLAY BOOKLET - SILLY CHEAP! USD $6.61 Buy It Now 16 days
Queen Greatest Hits III - Limited Edition CD album (CDLP) Dutch 724352345229 USD $27.53 Buy It Now 16 days
Queen Platinum Collection Greatest Hits I II III 3CD RARE Japan Bonus Track NEW USD $44.11 Buy It Now 16 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS I II III 3 CD 51 SONGS INC FLASH KILLER QUEEN GA GA RHAPSODY USD $11.65 Buy It Now 16 days
QUEEN - GREATEST HITS 3 III CD ORIGINAL STICKERED JEWEL CASE USD $132.49 Buy It Now 16 days
Queen: Greatest Hits I & II by USD $7.65 Buy It Now 16 days
Queen - The Platinum Collection - Greatest Hits I/II/III (2011) 3CD NEW/SEALED USD $19.81 Buy It Now 17 days
QUEEN - THE BEST 1 & 2 (GREATEST HITS I & II) MEGA RARE FRENCH ONLY CD SET USD $92.74 Buy It Now 17 days
Queen - Greatest Hits III (CD 1999) USD $3.96 Buy It Now 17 days
QUEEN - GREATEST HITS I & II - IN FAT BOX AND GREAT BOOKLET - POST FREE. USD $9.26 Buy It Now 17 days
Queen: Greatest Hits I & II by Queen USD $10.00 Buy It Now 17 days
Queen - Platinum Collection Greatest Hits I, II, III 3CD Box Set - New USD $24.99 Buy It Now 17 days
Queen - Greatest Hits III 3 JAPAN CD+1 Bonus Track #120-2 USD $14.99 Buy It Now 18 days
Queen: Greatest Hits III, Queen, New USD $18.39 Buy It Now 18 days
Queen - Greatest Hits (I II & III The Platinum Collection, 2011) USD $27.75 Buy It Now 18 days
MINT Greatest Hits III by Queen (CD, Nov-1999, Hollywood) USD $14.97 Buy It Now 18 days
Queen: Greatest Hits I & II Queen [Hollywood Records] (Audio CD) Glam BAM USD $17.66 Buy It Now 18 days
QUEEN + GREATEST HITS III UK CD PARLOPHONE1999 FREDDIE MERCURY CLASSIC ROCK USD $5.29 Buy It Now 19 days
QUEEN - UK CASSETTE TAPE X 2 - GREATEST HITS I & II (BEST OF) (DOUBLE) USD $21.19 Buy It Now 19 days
Queen - Greatest Hits III (1999) CD Volume 3 USD $5.29 Buy It Now 19 days
Greatest Hits III by Queen music rock (CD, Nov-1999, Hollywood) USD $5.49 Buy It Now 19 days
Queen - Greatest Hits III - Queen CD M3VG USD $7.07 Buy It Now 20 days
QUEEN -12" x 12" Display Card (Flat) Greatest Hits III USD $7.94 Buy It Now 20 days
Greatest Hits III by Queen (CD, Nov-1999, Phantom Import Distribution) USD $12.50 Buy It Now 20 days

More places to buy QUEEN music online Buy QUEEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for QUEEN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

QUEEN Greatest Hits III ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(3%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(11%)

QUEEN Greatest Hits III reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

1 stars God help us. A "greatest hits" collection containing some of the worst material this group ever put out there. From the pop of "Under Pressure" to the disco crap of "Another One Bites the Dust" with rapping, yet! All the excess and commerical selling out is here. Sure they made a billion dollars ... (read more)

Report this review (#628345) | Posted by mohaveman | Tuesday, February 7, 2012 | Review Permanlink

1 stars Now this is dire. This collection represents Queen's collaborations, a few naff singles and some Freddie Mercury solo pieces. From Queen singing with cheesy pop star George Michael, to Freddie's pseudo-opera to cheesy ballads, this album has it all if you have no musical taste and like the liste ... (read more)

Report this review (#165078) | Posted by burtonrulez | Wednesday, March 26, 2008 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Let me start off by saying this is not a greatest hits album. It's just a compilation of Queen and Queen-related material. "Greatest Hits III" contains some of the worst Queen material I've ever heard, plus some of the greatest. Another One Bites the Dust and Under Pressure have been remixed ... (read more)

Report this review (#70586) | Posted by | Sunday, February 26, 2006 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of QUEEN "Greatest Hits III"