GREATEST HITS III

- John Deacon / bass
- Roger Taylor / drums
+ plus many guests

CD Parlophone (1999)

Thanks to PROGMAN for the addition

QUEEN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy QUEEN Greatest Hits III Music

The Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & IIIThe Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & III
Box set
Hollywood Records 2002
Queen: Greatest Hits IIIQueen: Greatest Hits III
Hollywood Records 1999
Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD) by Queen (2002)Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD) by Queen (2002)
Hollywood Records
Greatest Hits, Vol. 3Greatest Hits, Vol. 3
EMI Europe Generic 1999
Queen: Greatest Hits III by Queen (1999-11-09)Queen: Greatest Hits III by Queen (1999-11-09)
Hollywood Records
The Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & III by Queen (2000-11-14)The Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & III by Queen (2000-11-14)
Parlophone/EMI
Greatest Hits, Vol. 3 by QueenGreatest Hits, Vol. 3 by Queen
EMI Europe Generic
Greatest Hits I II & III by Queen (2002-09-24)Greatest Hits I II & III by Queen (2002-09-24)
Hollywood
Queen - Greatest Hits III + 1 by Queen (2007-12-15)Queen - Greatest Hits III + 1 by Queen (2007-12-15)
Toshiba EMI Japan
Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD) by Hollywood Records (2002-09-24)Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD) by Hollywood Records (2002-09-24)
Hollywood Records (2002-09-24)

Queen - Greatest Hits III TOCP-65334 +1 JAPAN CD G2 USD $10.19 Buy It Now 5h 58m
Queen Greatest Hits III - Limited Edition Dutch CD album (CDLP) 724352345229 USD $21.30 Buy It Now 7h 54m
Queen - Greatest Hits III JAPAN CD 1999 (TOCP-65334) OBI USD $12.99 Buy It Now 8h
Queen: Greatest Hits III, New Music USD $18.58 Buy It Now 14h 33m
Queen - Greatest Hits I & II (1994) M/M USD $59.30 Buy It Now 15h 6m
Queen: Greatest Hits I & II USD $22.99 Buy It Now 15h 36m
MINT Greatest Hits III by Queen (CD, Nov-1999, Hollywood) USD $12.49 Buy It Now 17h 22m
NEW Queen: Greatest Hits I & II (Audio CD) USD $22.44 Buy It Now 23h 32m
Greatest Hits: I II & III: The Platinum Collection by Queen. USD $31.65 Buy It Now 1 day
QUEEN GREATEST HITS III CD PLATINUM DISC FREE P+P!! USD $133.94 Buy It Now 1 day
QUEEN GREATEST HITS III CD GOLD DISC FREE P+P!! USD $121.76 Buy It Now 1 day
QUEEN GREATEST HITS III MULTI (GOLD) CD PLATINUM DISC FREE POSTAGE!! USD $243.54 Buy It Now 1 day
Queen-Greatest Hits I II & III (UK IMPORT) CD NEW USD $22.51 Buy It Now 1 day
Queen + Greatest Hits III (1999) USD $1.83 [0 bids]
Greatest Hits: I II & III Queen Three CD Set USD $14.98 [0 bids]
USD $20.98 Buy It Now
QUEEN Greatest Hits III TOCP-65334 CD JAPAN OBI USD $53.44 Buy It Now 2 days
Queen Greatest Hits I & II Two Cd Set 1992 USD $8.99 Buy It Now 2 days
USED (GD) Queen: Greatest Hits I & II (1995) (Audio CD) USD $17.94 Buy It Now 2 days
Queen: Greatest Hits I & II USD $33.15 Buy It Now 2 days
Queen: Greatest Hits I & II by Queen (Artist) Format:Audio CD No. of Discs:2 CXX USD $26.37 Buy It Now 2 days
Queen - Platinum Collection (3CD Box Set Greatest Hits I/II/III) SPEEDYPOST USD $19.42 Buy It Now 3 days
QUEEN: Greatest Hits III CD NM USD $9.99 Buy It Now 3 days
QUEEN - GREATEST HITS VOLUME III - 724352389421 - PARLOPHONE CD ALBUM USD $2.42 [0 bids]
QUEEN Greatest Hits I,II & III Promotional Postcard 6x4 inches USD $12.12 Buy It Now 4 days
QUEEN Greatest Hits I & II Two CD Set Music USD $15.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Queen + Greatest Hits III (1999) CD Excellent Condition USD $9.73 Buy It Now 5 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS III ADVANCELISTENING CD FOR PROMOTIONAL USE ONLY PARLOPHONE USD $33.99 Buy It Now 5 days
QUEEN / GREATEST HITS I & II JAPAN 2CD OOP USD $29.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Queen - Greatest Hits (I II & III The Platinum Collection, 2011) USD $7.29 [2 bids]
Queen Greatest Hits III Japan CD Bonus Track USD $24.99 Buy It Now 5 days
QUEEN CD - GREATEST HITS I, II & III: THE PLATINUM COLLECTION (2002) - NEW USD $24.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Queen Greatest Hits I,II,III Limited Platinum Steel Box out of print USD $85.00 Buy It Now 5 days
QUEEN - GREATEST HITS I, II, III - 2CD (Missing one disc of set of 3) 1999 EMI USD $2.42 [0 bids]
QUEEN-GREATEST HITS I & II =BOX CD NEW USD $17.99 Buy It Now 6 days
Greatest Hits I & Ii - 2 DISC SET - Queen (1995, CD New) Incl. 40 USD $18.52 Buy It Now 6 days
Queen - Greatest Hits I & Ii [CD New] USD $16.07 Buy It Now 6 days
Queen Greatest Hits III CD New Sealed USD $25.99 Buy It Now 6 days
QUEEN Greatest Hits I II & III The Platinum Collection CD JAPAN UICY-75044 NEW USD $261.88 Buy It Now 7 days
Greatest Hits I & III - The Platinum Collection (2CD) Box set Queen USD $12.13 Buy It Now 7 days
Queen The Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & III 3 CD USD $19.97 Buy It Now 7 days
Queen The Platinum Collection CD Greatest Hits I II & III 3 Discs 2002 Hard Rock USD $20.79 Buy It Now 7 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS III 1999 CASSETTE BRAND NEW & SEALED USD $18.99 Buy It Now 7 days
Queen - The Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & III, Audio CD New USD $18.13 Buy It Now 7 days
QUEEN - GREATEST HITS I, II 2xCD / HR-62042-2/1994 USA USD $12.17 Buy It Now 9 days
Greatest Hits: I II & III: The Platinum Collection [Box] by Queen (CD,... USD $23.75 Buy It Now 10 days
Queen - Greatest Hits III (CD) USD $10.99 Buy It Now 10 days
Queen - Platinum Collection - 3CD Box Set Greatest Hits I/II/III - 2000 USD $20.08 Buy It Now 10 days
Queen - The Greatest Hits Volume 3 III - CD Album - 17 Great Tracks - 1999 USD $6.08 Buy It Now 10 days
QUEEN~GREATEST HITS III~1999 UK 17-TRACK PROMO CD~PARLOPHONE CDLRL 021 [NM/EX] USD $36.53 Buy It Now 10 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS III CASSETTE TAPE USD $14.23 Buy It Now 11 days
Queen Queen: Greatest Hits III CD USD $10.00 Buy It Now 11 days
QUEEN Cd album GREATEST HITS III USD $10.95 Buy It Now 11 days
QUEEN Greatest Hits I II & III BOX Platinum Collection * SEALED Japan UICY-15067 USD $79.00 Buy It Now 11 days
QUEEN 3 CD BOX SET GREATEST HITS I II & II USD $21.97 Buy It Now 12 days
Queen: Greatest Hits I & II USD $11.94 Buy It Now 12 days
QUEEN Greatest Hits III RARE PROMO ONLY CD USD $34.08 Buy It Now 13 days
QUEEN-GREATEST HITS I-II & III- 3 CD METAL BOX 35/100 USD $835.50 Buy It Now 13 days
MUSIC CD: QUEEN "GREATEST HITS III," VG CONDITION, NO INSERT OR CASE USD $5.00 Buy It Now 13 days
Greatest Hits: I II & III: The Platinum Collection by Queen 3CD USD $15.99 Buy It Now 13 days
Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD) Box set Queen USD $18.99 Buy It Now 14 days
QUEEN The Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & III Box set CD New Sealed USD $30.43 Buy It Now 14 days
Queen:Greatest hits I-II.bulgarian issue!! LP EX/EX USD $28.00 Buy It Now 14 days
Queen Greatest Hits III 3 17 track cd 1999 USD $5.83 Buy It Now 14 days
Queen - Greatest Hits III 3 JAPAN CD+1 Bonus Track #120-2 USD $14.99 Buy It Now 14 days
Greatest Hits III by Queen (CD, Nov-1999, Phantom Import Distribution) USD $3.00 Buy It Now 15 days
Greatest Hits I, II and III - The Platinum Collection (3CD) Box set Queen USD $18.97 Buy It Now 16 days
QUEEN Greatest Hits III 3 page PRESS RELEASE USD $14.55 Buy It Now 16 days
Queen box set Greatest Hits Box I & II UK GHBOX1 PARLOPHONE 1992 USD $78.27 Buy It Now 16 days
Greatest Hits III by Queen (CD, Nov-1999, Hollywood) USD $9.53 Buy It Now 16 days
Greatest Hits I II & III Queen Audio CD USD $33.99 Buy It Now 16 days
Queen Platinum Collection 3CD Boxset Greatest Hits I/ II / III Best Of FASTPOST USD $16.99 Buy It Now 17 days
QUEEN CD - GREATEST HITS I & II [2 DISCS](1995) - NEW UNOPENED USD $18.99 Buy It Now 17 days
Queen: Greatest Hits I & II USD $18.41 Buy It Now 17 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS III HALF PAGE MAGAZINE PRESS ADVERT/MINI POSTER MAG AD USD $6.08 Buy It Now 17 days
Queen - Platinum Collection (3CD Box Set Greatest Hits I/II/III) SPEEDYPOST USD $20.64 Buy It Now 17 days
Queen+ Greatest Hits III CD - 2002 - Unofficial Russian Release EX/EX USD $12.17 Buy It Now 17 days
Queen Greatest Hits III UK promo Poster USD $18.27 Buy It Now 18 days
Queen Greatest Hits III 3 Promotional Record Store Flat Poster (Freddie Mercury) USD $7.31 Buy It Now 18 days
QUEEN / GREATEST HITS III JAPAN CD OOP +1B/T USD $15.99 Buy It Now 18 days
QUEEN - Greatest Hits I II & III (1 2 & 3) -Platinum Collection 3 CD -Best Of USD $18.25 Buy It Now 18 days
Greatest Hits III [Queen] New CD USD $13.43 Buy It Now 18 days
Queen Greatest Hits I & II Two Cd Set 1992 USD $15.50 Buy It Now 19 days
QUEEN - Greatest Hits Collection Volume III (3) CD -Feat George Michael/Bowie USD $6.08 Buy It Now 19 days
Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD) Box set Queen USD $18.74 Buy It Now 20 days
QUEEN-GREATEST HITS I II & III CD NEW USD $21.94 Buy It Now 20 days
Queen: Greatest Hits I & II USD $11.64 Buy It Now 20 days
Queen : Queen: Greatest Hits III USD $15.98 Buy It Now 21 days
Queen : The Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & III USD $25.98 Buy It Now 21 days
Greatest Hits: I II & III: The Platinum Collection [Box] by Queen (CD, USD $14.99 Buy It Now 21 days
Queen: Greatest Hits I & II USD $17.68 Buy It Now 21 days
QUEEN - GREATEST HITS I, II & III - THE PLATINUM COLLECTION - 3 CD BOXSET 2000 USD $15.82 Buy It Now 21 days
QUEEN "Greatest Hits III" RARE cassette freddie mercury brian may roger taylor USD $14.99 Buy It Now 21 days
The Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II III Box Set Queen USD $20.20 Buy It Now 22 days
Queen - Greatest Hits III (1999) USD $3.47 Buy It Now 22 days
Queen: Greatest Hits I & II USD $18.39 Buy It Now 22 days
Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD) Box set Queen GREAT USD $18.00 Buy It Now 22 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS III ADVANCELISTENING CD FOR PROMOTIONAL USE ONLY #### USD $39.99 Buy It Now 23 days
QUEEN + GREATEST HITS III 1999 CD (17 tracks) VG USD $4.53 Buy It Now 23 days
Queen: Greatest Hits I & II USD $18.41 Buy It Now 23 days
Queen+ - Greatest Hits III USD $6.39 Buy It Now 23 days

More places to buy QUEEN music online Buy QUEEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

QUEEN Greatest Hits III ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(3%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(11%)

QUEEN Greatest Hits III reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

1 stars God help us. A "greatest hits" collection containing some of the worst material this group ever put out there. From the pop of "Under Pressure" to the disco crap of "Another One Bites the Dust" with rapping, yet! All the excess and commerical selling out is here. Sure they made a billion dollars ... (read more)

Report this review (#628345) | Posted by mohaveman | Tuesday, February 7, 2012 | Review Permanlink

1 stars Now this is dire. This collection represents Queen's collaborations, a few naff singles and some Freddie Mercury solo pieces. From Queen singing with cheesy pop star George Michael, to Freddie's pseudo-opera to cheesy ballads, this album has it all if you have no musical taste and like the liste ... (read more)

Report this review (#165078) | Posted by burtonrulez | Wednesday, March 26, 2008 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Let me start off by saying this is not a greatest hits album. It's just a compilation of Queen and Queen-related material. "Greatest Hits III" contains some of the worst Queen material I've ever heard, plus some of the greatest. Another One Bites the Dust and Under Pressure have been remixed ... (read more)

Report this review (#70586) | Posted by | Sunday, February 26, 2006 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of QUEEN "Greatest Hits III"