GREATEST HITS III

- John Deacon / bass
- Roger Taylor / drums
+ plus many guests

CD Parlophone (1999)

Thanks to PROGMAN for the addition

QUEEN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy QUEEN Greatest Hits III Music

The Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & IIIThe Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & III
Box set
Hollywood Records 2002
Queen: Greatest Hits IIIQueen: Greatest Hits III
Hollywood Records 1999
Greatest Hits, Vol. 3Greatest Hits, Vol. 3
EMI Europe Generic 1999
Queen: Greatest Hits III by Queen (1999-11-09)Queen: Greatest Hits III by Queen (1999-11-09)
Greatest Hits, Vol. 3 by QueenGreatest Hits, Vol. 3 by Queen
EMI Europe Generic
Greatest Hits I II & III by Queen (2002-09-24)Greatest Hits I II & III by Queen (2002-09-24)
Hollywood
Queen - Greatest Hits III + 1 by Queen (2007-12-15)Queen - Greatest Hits III + 1 by Queen (2007-12-15)
Toshiba EMI Japan
Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD) by Queen (2002-09-24)Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD) by Queen (2002-09-24)
Hollywood Records
Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD) by Hollywood Records (2002-09-24)Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD) by Hollywood Records (2002-09-24)
Hollywood Records (2002-09-24)
Queen: Greatest Hits III by Hollywood RecordsQueen: Greatest Hits III by Hollywood Records
Hollywood Records

Queen Greatest Hits 3 III Long Play Thai Cassette Seal OOP 3 USD SHIPPING USD $14.99 Buy It Now
QUEEN Greatest Hits III 3 page PRESS RELEASE USD $15.13 Buy It Now 4h 15m
Queen / Greatest Hits Iii (UK IMPORT) CD NEW USD $11.01 Buy It Now 5h 58m
Queen Greatest Hits III 3 Ultra Rare Double Vinyl Limited Numbered Unplayed USD $67.09 [15 bids]
Greatest Hits III by Queen (CD, Nov-1999, Hollywood) USD $9.53 Buy It Now 15h 32m
QUEEN-GREATEST HITS I II & III-3CDS/BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY/THANK GOD ITS CHRISTMAS USD $2.52 [2 bids]
Queen: Greatest Hits I, II, & III The Platinum Collection Brand New in Plastic USD $12.00 [5 bids]
Queen - Greatest Hits I II & III [The Platinum Collection, 3CD] Freddie Mercury USD $19.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Queen Platinum Collection NEW 3CD Boxset Greatest Hits I/ II / III 2002 FASTPOST USD $25.30 Buy It Now 1 day
QUEEN CD - GREATEST HITS I & II [2 DISCS](1995) - NEW UNOPENED USD $18.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Queen GREATEST HITS I, II & III (PLATINUM COLLECTION) Best Of 51 Songs NEW 3 CD USD $15.99 [0 bids]
Queen - Platinum Collection (3CD Box Set Greatest Hits I/II/III) SPEEDYPOST USD $17.66 Buy It Now 1 day
Queen - Greatest Hits I & II (1994) M/M USD $61.65 Buy It Now 1 day
Queen+ Greatest Hits III CD - 2002 - Unofficial Russian Release EX/EX USD $12.65 Buy It Now 1 day
QUEEN / GREATEST HITS III JAPAN CD OOP +1B/T USD $15.99 Buy It Now 2 days
QUEEN-GREATEST HITS I II & III (UK IMPORT) CD NEW USD $28.25 Buy It Now 2 days
CASSETTE QUEEN GREATEST HITS III......OR 3 USD $13.29 Buy It Now 2 days
Queen - Greatest Hits III (1999) Freddie Mercury; David Bowie USD $3.15 [0 bids]
Greatest Hits III [Queen] New CD USD $13.51 Buy It Now 2 days
Greatest Hits III by Queen (CD, Nov-1999, Phantom Import Distribution) USD $12.50 Buy It Now 2 days
QUEEN + GREATEST HITS III 1999 CD (17 tracks) VG USD $4.47 Buy It Now 2 days
Queen - The Platinum Collection - Greatest Hits I, II & III (1,2,3) (2006) 3CD USD $17.41 Buy It Now 3 days
Queen Greatest Hits Box I & II UK box set GHBOX1 PARLOPHONE 1992 USD $75.32 Buy It Now 3 days
Queen CD album (CDLP) Greatest Hits III - Limited Edition Dutch 724352345229 USD $22.14 Buy It Now 3 days
QUEEN-GREATEST HITS I II & III CD NEW USD $22.09 Buy It Now 4 days
Greatest Hits III by Queen (CD, Nov-1999, Hollywood) USD $16.66 Buy It Now 4 days
Greatest Hits: I II & III: The Platinum Collection [Box] by Queen (CD,... USD $23.40 Buy It Now 4 days
Greatest Hits: I II & III: The Platinum Collection [Box] by Queen (CD, Sep-2002. USD $10.00 [0 bids]
QUEEN - The Platinum Collection 3 CD Box Set Greatest Hits I II III BRAND NEW!!! USD $15.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Queen: Greatest Hits I & II USD $17.24 Buy It Now 5 days
QUEEN "Greatest Hits III" RARE cassette freddie mercury brian may roger taylor USD $14.99 Buy It Now 5 days
QUEEN - GREATEST HITS I & II (12" LP VINYL) USD $9.49 [3 bids]
QUEEN GREATEST HITS VOLUME III - 724352389421 - 17 TRACK CD ALBUM USD $2.52 [0 bids]
QUEEN GREATEST HITS III CD FREDDIE MERCURY USD $5.06 Buy It Now 5 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS I II III 3 CD 51 SONGS INC FLASH KILLER QUEEN GA GA RHAPSODY USD $11.13 Buy It Now 6 days
QUEEN Greatest Hits I II III The Platinum Collection 3CD SOUTH AFRICA Remastered USD $25.30 Buy It Now 6 days
Queen: Greatest Hits I & II USD $2.00 [0 bids]
Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD) Box set Queen GREAT USD $18.00 Buy It Now 6 days
Queen + Greatest Hits III (1999) CD Excellent Condition USD $10.11 Buy It Now 7 days
Queen ?- Greatest Hits I & II 1994 Hollywood Records ?- HR-62042-2 w/booklet USD $9.99 [0 bids]
Queen - The Platinum Collection - Greatest Hits I/II/III (2011) 3CD NEW/SEALED USD $22.72 Buy It Now 7 days
Queen~Queen+ Greatest Hits III (3). 1999 USD $2.52 [0 bids]
Queen - Greatest Hits III (CD 1999) USD $5.05 Buy It Now 7 days
Queen - Greatest Hits III CD Album Promo Advance (Freddie Mercury, Brian May) USD $1.25 [1 bids]
QUEEN - GREATEST HITS III CD USD $4.02 Buy It Now 7 days
QUEEN + GREATEST HITS III UK CD PARLOPHONE1999 FREDDIE MERCURY CLASSIC ROCK USD $6.32 Buy It Now 8 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS I & II DOUBLE CASSETTE IN GOLD SLIPCASE BOX UK 1994 USD $25.30 Buy It Now 8 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS III ADVANCELISTENING CD FOR PROMOTIONAL USE ONLY #### USD $39.99 Buy It Now 8 days
Queen - Greatest Hits (I II & III The Platinum Collection, 2011) USD $26.51 Buy It Now 8 days
QUEEN Greatest Hits I II & III (The Platinum Collection) UICY-75044 CD JAPAN USD $111.72 Buy It Now 8 days
Queen: Greatest Hits I & II USD $16.99 Buy It Now 8 days
Queen: Greatest Hits I & II Queen [Hollywood Records] (Audio CD) Glam BAM USD $17.61 Buy It Now 9 days
Queen - Platinum Collection (3CD Box Set Greatest Hits I/II/III) NO BOOKLET USD $17.03 Buy It Now 9 days
Greatest Hits III by Queen music rock (CD, Nov-1999, Hollywood) USD $5.49 Buy It Now 9 days
QUEEN Greatest Hits III TOCP-65334 CD JAPAN NEW USD $146.57 Buy It Now 9 days
QUEEN CD - QUEEN+ - GREATEST HITS III - WITH INLAY BOOKLET - SILLY CHEAP! USD $6.32 Buy It Now 10 days
QUEEN -12" x 12" Display Card (Flat) Greatest Hits III USD $7.58 Buy It Now 10 days
Queen Greatest Hits III Parlophone ?7243 5 23452 2 9 CD Parlophone LTD EMBOSSED USD $5.05 Buy It Now 10 days
Queen: Greatest Hits I & II Queen Music-Acceptable Condition USD $10.20 Buy It Now 10 days
Queen+ - Greatest Hits III USD $6.65 Buy It Now 11 days
Queen - Greatest Hits III (1999) 24HR POST USD $7.85 Buy It Now 11 days
Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD) Box set Queen USD $19.32 Buy It Now 11 days
Queen Greatest HIts I II III Platinum Collec + Bonus A Night at the Opera 4 CDs USD $46.99 Buy It Now 11 days
Greatest Hits I II & III 0602527724171 by Queen, CD, BRAND NEW FREE P&H USD $34.28 Buy It Now 11 days
QUEEN-GREATEST HITS III CD PARLOPHONE1999 **FREDDIE MERCURY NR MINT PIC DISC** USD $5.05 Buy It Now 12 days
"Queen - The Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & III", New Music USD $26.13 Buy It Now 12 days
Queen: Greatest Hits I & Ii USD $19.16 Buy It Now 12 days
MINT Greatest Hits III by Queen (CD, Nov-1999, Hollywood) USD $12.99 Buy It Now 12 days
Greatest Hits III by Queen (CD, Nov-1999, Hollywood) USD $16.42 Buy It Now 12 days
Queen - Greatest Hits III / TH Cassette USD $14.99 Buy It Now 13 days
QUEEN-GREATEST HITS I II & III CD NEW USD $20.00 Buy It Now 13 days
Queen - Greatest Hits III TOCP-65334 +1 JAPAN CD G2 USD $11.99 Buy It Now 14 days
Queen - Greatest Hits III JAPAN CD 1999 (TOCP-65334) OBI USD $12.99 Buy It Now 14 days
Queen: Greatest Hits III, New Music USD $18.58 Buy It Now 14 days
Queen - Greatest Hits III - UK CD album 1999 USD $6.32 Buy It Now 14 days
NEW Queen: Greatest Hits I & II (Audio CD) USD $22.30 Buy It Now 14 days
Greatest Hits: I II & III: The Platinum Collection by Queen. USD $32.44 Buy It Now 15 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS III CD PLATINUM DISC FREE P+P!! USD $126.57 Buy It Now 15 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS III CD GOLD DISC FREE P+P!! USD $113.91 Buy It Now 15 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS III MULTI (GOLD) CD PLATINUM DISC FREE POSTAGE!! USD $253.16 Buy It Now 15 days
Queen - Greatest Hits I II & III - 3xCD BOX /7243 5 29883 2 7/2000 USD $18.98 Buy It Now 15 days
QUEEN Greatest Hits III TOCP-65334 CD JAPAN OBI USD $26.84 Buy It Now 16 days
The Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & III Box set Queen (Audio CD) NEW USD $18.11 Buy It Now 16 days
USED (GD) Queen: Greatest Hits I & II (1995) (Audio CD) USD $17.84 Buy It Now 16 days
Queen: Greatest Hits I & II USD $33.15 Buy It Now 16 days
Queen: Greatest Hits I & II by Queen (Artist) Format:Audio CD No. of Discs:2 CXX USD $25.00 Buy It Now 16 days
CD QUEEN - GREATEST HITS III - JAPAN - TOCP-65334 NEW USD $20.00 Buy It Now 16 days
QUEEN: Greatest Hits III CD NM USD $9.99 Buy It Now 17 days
Queen, Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD), Excellent Box USD $19.99 Buy It Now 18 days
QUEEN Greatest Hits I,II & III Promotional Postcard 6x4 inches USD $12.60 Buy It Now 18 days
Queen - Greatest Hits III (CD) USD $3.78 Buy It Now 19 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS III ADVANCELISTENING CD FOR PROMOTIONAL USE ONLY PARLOPHONE USD $39.99 Buy It Now 19 days
QUEEN / GREATEST HITS I & II JAPAN 2CD OOP USD $29.99 Buy It Now 19 days
Queen Greatest Hits III Japan CD Bonus Track USD $24.99 Buy It Now 19 days
QUEEN CD - GREATEST HITS I, II & III: THE PLATINUM COLLECTION (2002) - NEW USD $24.99 Buy It Now 19 days
Queen Greatest Hits I,II,III Limited Platinum Steel Box out of print USD $85.00 Buy It Now 19 days
Greatest Hits: I II & III: The Platinum Collection [Box] by Queen (CD, Sep-2002. USD $10.99 Buy It Now 19 days
Greatest Hits III by Queen (CD, Nov-1999, Hollywood) NM USD $9.99 Buy It Now 20 days
QUEEN - GREATEST HITS I & II - 34 TRACK DOUBLE CD in V.G.C. USD $8.85 Buy It Now 20 days
QUEEN-GREATEST HITS I & II =BOX CD NEW USD $18.11 Buy It Now 20 days

More places to buy QUEEN music online Buy QUEEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

QUEEN Greatest Hits III ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(3%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(11%)

QUEEN Greatest Hits III reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

1 stars God help us. A "greatest hits" collection containing some of the worst material this group ever put out there. From the pop of "Under Pressure" to the disco crap of "Another One Bites the Dust" with rapping, yet! All the excess and commerical selling out is here. Sure they made a billion dollars ... (read more)

Report this review (#628345) | Posted by mohaveman | Tuesday, February 7, 2012 | Review Permanlink

1 stars Now this is dire. This collection represents Queen's collaborations, a few naff singles and some Freddie Mercury solo pieces. From Queen singing with cheesy pop star George Michael, to Freddie's pseudo-opera to cheesy ballads, this album has it all if you have no musical taste and like the liste ... (read more)

Report this review (#165078) | Posted by burtonrulez | Wednesday, March 26, 2008 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Let me start off by saying this is not a greatest hits album. It's just a compilation of Queen and Queen-related material. "Greatest Hits III" contains some of the worst Queen material I've ever heard, plus some of the greatest. Another One Bites the Dust and Under Pressure have been remixed ... (read more)

Report this review (#70586) | Posted by | Sunday, February 26, 2006 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of QUEEN "Greatest Hits III"