GREATEST HITS III

- John Deacon / bass
- Roger Taylor / drums
+ plus many guests

CD Parlophone (1999)

Thanks to PROGMAN for the addition

QUEEN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy QUEEN Greatest Hits III Music

Queen - Greatest Hits III (1999) USD $3.94 Buy It Now 16h 23m
Queen: Greatest Hits I & Ii USD $16.90 Buy It Now 23h 59m
Greatest Hits: I II & III: The Platinum Collection [Box] by Queen (CD,... USD $23.75 Buy It Now 1 day
Queen - Greatest Hits III - music cd album USD $10.56 Buy It Now 1 day
QUEEN - GREATEST HITS 3 III CD USD $5.30 Buy It Now 1 day
QUEEN - GREATEST HITS VOLs I & II (IN FATBOX) douible cd album USD $3.97 [0 bids]
QUEEN~GREATEST HITS III~1999 UK 17-TRACK PROMO CD~PARLOPHONE CDLRL 021 [NM/EX] USD $39.83 Buy It Now 1 day
QUEEN Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & III Box set 3 CD Sleeve Booklet USD $8.63 Buy It Now 1 day
Greatest Hits: I II & III: The Platinum Collection [Box] by Queen (CD Sep-2002) USD $24.95 Buy It Now 1 day
QUEEN Cd album GREATEST HITS III USD $11.94 Buy It Now 2 days
Greatest Hits III - Limited Edition Queen CD album (CDLP) Dutch 724352345229 USD $23.22 Buy It Now 2 days
QUEEN Greatest Hits I II & III BOX Platinum Collection * SEALED Japan UICY-15067 USD $89.00 Buy It Now 2 days
QUEEN CD - QUEEN+ - GREATEST HITS III - WITH INLAY BOOKLET - SILLY CHEAP! USD $6.63 Buy It Now 2 days
QUEEN Greatest Hits Vol III 17 Tk CD Album The Very Best Of Collection Singles 3 USD $9.28 Buy It Now 3 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS I & II BOX SET Double cassette tape album T1799 USD $19.90 Buy It Now 3 days
Queen Greatest Hits I & II inc Bohemian Rhapsody + Gold Coloured Set CD x 2 USD $13.28 Buy It Now 3 days
QUEEN Greatest Hits I II III The Platinum Collection 3CD SOUTH AFRICA Remastered USD $26.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Queen+ - Greatest Hits III USD $6.97 Buy It Now 3 days
QUEEN-GREATEST HITS I-II & III- 3 CD METAL BOX 35/100 USD $835.50 Buy It Now 4 days
QUEEN - GREATEST HITS III (3) (1999 AUSTRALIAN CD ALBUM) EXCELLENT CONDITION USD $5.30 Buy It Now 4 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS I II III 3 SEPERATE CD ALBUMS USD $33.18 [0 bids]
Greatest Hits: I II & III: The Platinum Collection by Queen 3CD USD $15.29 Buy It Now 4 days
Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD) Box set Queen USD $20.84 Buy It Now 5 days
QUEEN The Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & III Box set CD New Sealed USD $26.54 Buy It Now 5 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS III - 724352389421 - FANTASTIC QUEEN CD ALBUM - 1999 USD $2.64 [0 bids]
Queen The Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I. II & III, 3 X CD SET+ BOOKLET. USD $11.95 Buy It Now 5 days
QUEEN Greatest Hits I II III The Platinum Collection 3CD SOUTH AFRICA Remastered USD $23.89 Buy It Now 5 days
Queen Platinum Collection 3CD Boxset Greatest Hits I/ II / III Best Of FASTPOST USD $14.54 Buy It Now 5 days
Queen - Greatest Hits III - Queen CD M3VG USD $6.47 Buy It Now 6 days
Queen - Greatest Hits III - Queen CD JJVG USD $7.51 Buy It Now 6 days
Queen - Triple CD - Queen Greatest Hits I, Greatest HIts II & Greatest Hits III USD $19.90 [0 bids]
QUEEN Greatest Hits III 3 page PRESS RELEASE USD $15.87 Buy It Now 7 days
Greatest Hits III by Queen (CD, Nov-1999, Hollywood) USD $9.53 Buy It Now 7 days
QUEEN Greatest Hits III JAPAN IMP brian may freddie mercury david bowie george USD $54.99 [0 bids]
USD $74.99 Buy It Now
Queen - Greatest Hits I II & III [The Platinum Collection, 3CD] Freddie Mercury USD $25.99 Buy It Now 7 days
Queen + Greatest Hits III (1999) CD Excellent Condition USD $10.61 Buy It Now 8 days
Queen Platinum Collection NEW 3CD Boxset Greatest Hits I/ II / III 2002 FASTPOST USD $26.54 Buy It Now 8 days
QUEEN CD - GREATEST HITS I & II [2 DISCS](1995) - NEW UNOPENED USD $18.99 Buy It Now 8 days
Queen Greatest Hits 3 III Long Play Thai Cassette Seal OOP 3 USD SHIPPING USD $14.99 Buy It Now 8 days
Queen - Platinum Collection (3CD Box Set Greatest Hits I/II/III) SPEEDYPOST USD $14.54 Buy It Now 8 days
Queen+ Greatest Hits III CD - 2002 - Unofficial Russian Release EX/EX USD $13.26 Buy It Now 8 days
Queen Greatest Hits I II & III - 3 CD Set USD $15.00 Buy It Now 9 days
Queen - Greatest Hits III (CD) USD $3.97 Buy It Now 9 days
Queen Greatest Hits III Parlophone ?7243 5 23452 2 9 CD Parlophone LTD EMBOSSED USD $5.30 Buy It Now 9 days
Greatest Hits III [Queen] New CD USD $12.30 Buy It Now 9 days
QUEEN "Greatest Hits III" RARE cassette freddie mercury brian may roger taylor USD $14.99 Buy It Now 9 days
Queen - The Platinum Collection - Greatest Hits I, II & III (1,2,3) (2006) 3CD USD $13.87 Buy It Now 10 days
QUEEN / GREATEST HITS III JAPAN CD OOP +1B/T USD $17.99 Buy It Now 10 days
Queen - Greatest Hits III (1999) USD $3.97 Buy It Now 10 days
Queen Greatest Hits III - Limited Edition CD album (CDLP) Dutch 724352345229 USD $28.81 Buy It Now 11 days
Queen - Greatest Hits III / 3 (2011) CD NEW/SEALED SPEEDYPOST USD $7.93 Buy It Now 11 days
QUEEN-GREATEST HITS I II & III CD NEW USD $21.71 Buy It Now 11 days
QUEEN Greatest Hits Volume 3 III CD USD $6.00 Buy It Now 11 days
Queen: Greatest Hits I & II by Queen USD $10.00 Buy It Now 12 days
Greatest Hits: I II & III: The Platinum Collection by Queen (CD, Jul-2011, 3... USD $37.99 Buy It Now 13 days
Queen Platinum Collection Greatest Hits I II III 3CD RARE Japan Bonus Track NEW USD $49.11 Buy It Now 13 days
QUEEN - GREATEST HITS 3 III CD ORIGINAL STICKERED JEWEL CASE USD $132.76 Buy It Now 13 days
QUEEN + GREATEST HITS III 1999 CD (17 tracks) VG USD $4.56 Buy It Now 13 days
Queen - The Platinum Collection - Greatest Hits I/II/III (2011) 3CD NEW/SEALED USD $19.85 Buy It Now 14 days
QUEEN - THE BEST 1 & 2 (GREATEST HITS I & II) MEGA RARE FRENCH ONLY CD SET USD $92.93 Buy It Now 14 days
MINT Greatest Hits III by Queen (CD, Nov-1999, Hollywood) USD $15.99 Buy It Now 14 days
Queen - Greatest Hits III (CD 1999) USD $3.97 Buy It Now 14 days
Queen Greatest Hits III +1 Japan CD w/obi TOCP-65334 USD $18.99 Buy It Now 15 days
Queen - Greatest Hits III 3 JAPAN CD+1 Bonus Track #120-2 USD $14.99 Buy It Now 15 days
Queen: Greatest Hits III, Queen, New USD $18.39 Buy It Now 15 days
Queen - Greatest Hits (I II & III The Platinum Collection, 2011) USD $27.80 Buy It Now 15 days
Queen: Greatest Hits I & II Queen [Hollywood Records] (Audio CD) Glam BAM USD $16.96 Buy It Now 15 days
QUEEN + GREATEST HITS III UK CD PARLOPHONE1999 FREDDIE MERCURY CLASSIC ROCK USD $5.30 Buy It Now 16 days
Queen - Greatest Hits III (1999) CD Volume 3 USD $5.30 Buy It Now 16 days
Greatest Hits III by Queen music rock (CD, Nov-1999, Hollywood) USD $5.49 Buy It Now 16 days
Greatest Hits III by Queen (CD, Nov-1999, Phantom Import Distribution) USD $12.50 Buy It Now 17 days
QUEEN -12" x 12" Display Card (Flat) Greatest Hits III USD $7.95 Buy It Now 17 days
QUEEN - THE BEST 1 & 2 (GREATEST HITS I & II) MEGA RARE FRENCH ONLY CD SET USD $39.82 Buy It Now 18 days
Queen - Greatest Hits III (1999) 24HR POST USD $8.23 Buy It Now 18 days
QUEEN / Greatest Hits III CD w/OBI Japan Hard Rock USD $12.00 Buy It Now 18 days
Greatest Hits I II & III 0602527724171 by Queen, CD, BRAND NEW FREE P&H USD $35.95 Buy It Now 18 days
"Queen - The Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & III", New Music USD $26.01 Buy It Now 19 days
Queen: Greatest Hits I & II USD $8.98 Buy It Now 19 days
Queen Greatest Hits I,II,III Limited Platinum Steel Box out of print USD $85.00 Buy It Now 19 days
Greatest Hits III by Queen (CD, Nov-1999, Hollywood) USD $16.42 Buy It Now 19 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS 1 AND 2 I II 2 CD FAT BOX RHAPSODY FLASH GA GA SEVEN SEAS USD $9.02 Buy It Now 20 days
Queen - Greatest Hits III TOCP-65334 +1 JAPAN CD G2 USD $11.99 Buy It Now 21 days
Queen: Greatest Hits III, New Music USD $18.47 Buy It Now 21 days
Queen, Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD), Excellent Box USD $17.99 Buy It Now 21 days
NEW Queen: Greatest Hits I & II (Audio CD) USD $22.76 Buy It Now 21 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS III CD PLATINUM DISC FREE P+P!! USD $132.76 Buy It Now 22 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS III CD GOLD DISC FREE P+P!! USD $119.48 Buy It Now 22 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS III MULTI (GOLD) CD PLATINUM DISC FREE POSTAGE!! USD $225.70 Buy It Now 22 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS III ADVANCELISTENING CD FOR PROMOTIONAL USE ONLY PARLOPHONE USD $39.99 Buy It Now 22 days
Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD), Queen, New Original r USD $25.80 Buy It Now 22 days
USED (GD) Queen: Greatest Hits I & II (1995) (Audio CD) USD $18.20 Buy It Now 23 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS I II III 3 CD ALBUM PLATINUM COLLECTION ORIGINAL BOX SET USD $13.00 Buy It Now 23 days
Queen: Greatest Hits I & II by Queen (Artist) Format:Audio CD No. of Discs:2 CXX USD $18.91 Buy It Now 23 days
Greatest Hits I II & III Queen Audio CD USD $34.79 Buy It Now 23 days
Queen: Greatest Hits I & II 1995 by Queen Ex-library USD $8.25 Buy It Now 23 days
Queen - Greatest Hits I & II - 2 Disc set in original box USD $11.99 Buy It Now 24 days
* QUEEN - Greatest Hits I & II - 2 CD SET USD $9.99 Buy It Now 24 days
Queen: Greatest Hits III by Queen USD $4.99 Buy It Now 25 days
QUEEN Greatest Hits I,II & III Promotional Postcard 6x4 inches USD $13.21 Buy It Now 25 days
Queen Greatest Hits III CD New Sealed USD $25.99 Buy It Now 25 days

More places to buy QUEEN music online Buy QUEEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for QUEEN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

QUEEN Greatest Hits III ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(3%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(11%)

QUEEN Greatest Hits III reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

1 stars God help us. A "greatest hits" collection containing some of the worst material this group ever put out there. From the pop of "Under Pressure" to the disco crap of "Another One Bites the Dust" with rapping, yet! All the excess and commerical selling out is here. Sure they made a billion dollars ... (read more)

Report this review (#628345) | Posted by mohaveman | Tuesday, February 7, 2012 | Review Permanlink

1 stars Now this is dire. This collection represents Queen's collaborations, a few naff singles and some Freddie Mercury solo pieces. From Queen singing with cheesy pop star George Michael, to Freddie's pseudo-opera to cheesy ballads, this album has it all if you have no musical taste and like the liste ... (read more)

Report this review (#165078) | Posted by burtonrulez | Wednesday, March 26, 2008 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Let me start off by saying this is not a greatest hits album. It's just a compilation of Queen and Queen-related material. "Greatest Hits III" contains some of the worst Queen material I've ever heard, plus some of the greatest. Another One Bites the Dust and Under Pressure have been remixed ... (read more)

Report this review (#70586) | Posted by | Sunday, February 26, 2006 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of QUEEN "Greatest Hits III"

Other sites in the MAC network: JazzMusicArchives.com — jazz music reviews and archives | MetalMusicArchives.com — metal music revuew and archives