GREATEST HITS III

- John Deacon / bass
- Roger Taylor / drums
+ plus many guests

CD Parlophone (1999)

Thanks to PROGMAN for the addition

QUEEN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy QUEEN Greatest Hits III Music

Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD)Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD)
Box set
Hollywood Records 2002
Queen: Greatest Hits IIIQueen: Greatest Hits III
Hollywood Records 1999
Greatest Hits, Vol. 3Greatest Hits, Vol. 3
EMI Europe Generic 1999
Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD) by Queen (2002)Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD) by Queen (2002)
Hollywood Records
Queen - Greatest Hits III + 1Queen - Greatest Hits III + 1
Toshiba EMI Japan 2002
Queen - Greatest Hits V.3 (Ltd Ed)Queen - Greatest Hits V.3 (Ltd Ed)
Emi 1999
Queen: Greatest Hits III by Queen (1999)Queen: Greatest Hits III by Queen (1999)
Hollywood Records
Vol. 3-Greatest HitsVol. 3-Greatest Hits
EMIMUSIC JAPAN 2007
Audio CD$6.44 (used)
Album Promo Shop display card flat MINT / QUEEN + / GREATEST HITS III USD $4.67 [0 bids]
49m 18s
Queen: Greatest Hits III by Queen USD $4.87 Buy It Now 5h 54m
Queen Greatest Hits I, II and III CD USD $10.14 [6 bids]
Queen Greatest Hits III Rare 18" x 24! Promo Poster USD $7.79 [0 bids]
QUEEN "GREATEST HITS I II & III" THE PLATINUM COLLECTION 3CD SET USD $7.95 Buy It Now 2 days
Queen - Greatest Hits III - music cd album USD $12.41 Buy It Now 2 days
QUEEN -12" x 12" Display Card (Flat) Greatest Hits III USD $9.35 Buy It Now 2 days
Queen - Platinum Collection ( Greatest Hits I, II & III 3 Cd Boxset 51 Tracks ) USD $3.43 [3 bids]
QUEEN~GREATEST HITS III~1999 UK 17-TRACK PROMO CD~PARLOPHONE CDLRL 021 [NM/EX] USD $46.82 Buy It Now 3 days
QUEEN CD Album QUEEN + GREATEST HITS III Orig 17 trax 1999 - Very Good Cond USD $4.68 [0 bids]
Queen - Greatest Hits I & Ii CD USD $20.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Queen - Greatest Hits III (1999) 17 TRACK CD -FREE FASTPOST USD $8.26 Buy It Now 4 days
QUEEN--Greatest Hits III 2 LP PARLOPHONE Label--FACTORY SEALED & "OOP". USD $161.56 [0 bids]
QUEEN GREATEST HITS I II & III THE PLATINUM COLLECTION JAPAN THREE SHM CD SET USD $150.00 Buy It Now 4 days
QUEEN Greatest Hits I II III The Platinum Collection 3CD SOUTH AFRICA Remastered USD $26.99 Buy It Now 4 days
QUEEN - Greatest Hits I, II & III (2000 51 trk 3 CD Set) Freddie Mercury USD $17.15 [0 bids]
QUEEN-GREATEST HITS I-II & III- 3 CD METAL BOX 35/100 USD $835.50 Buy It Now 5 days
QUEEN + Greatest Hits III JAPAN ONLY CD w/obi Japanese Toshiba EMI TOCP 65334 USD $0.99 [0 bids]
3 cd SET of QUEEN GREATEST HITS I, II & III THE PLATINUM COLLECTION - 51 songs USD $29.99 Buy It Now 5 days
QUEEN - GREATEST HITS III - FANTASTIC CD FROM THE GREAT QUEEN - 0724352389421 USD $3.11 [0 bids]
Queen - Greatest Hits I & II dbl CD set [Parlophone label) Made in Austria NICE USD $3.99 [0 bids]
Queen : Greatest Hits I & II (2 CDs) Boxset (1996) USD $11.31 Buy It Now 7 days
Lot 3 QUEEN Greatest Hits I & II A Kind Of Magic All Imports CD Holland UK EUC USD $18.99 Buy It Now 7 days
QUEEN CD - GREATEST HITS I & II [2 DISCS](1995) - NEW UNOPENED USD $18.99 Buy It Now 7 days
QUEEN - Greatest Hits III (Vol.3) - CD Album *Best Of**Singles**Collection* USD $5.07 Buy It Now 9 days
QUEEN mexico CD GREATEST HITS III Rock SPANISH PRINT PARLOPHONE excellent USD $30.00 Buy It Now 9 days
Queen Platinum Collection NEW 3CD Boxset Greatest Hits I/ II / III 2002 FASTPOST USD $31.19 Buy It Now 9 days
Queen Greatest Hits I II & III - The Platinum Collection award disc UK USD $643.47 Buy It Now 9 days
Greatest Hits I & Ii - 2 DISC SET - Queen (1995, CD New) Incl. 40 USD $16.90 Buy It Now 10 days
Queen - Platinum Collection (3CD Box Set Greatest Hits I/II/III) SPEEDYPOST USD $20.21 Buy It Now 10 days
Queen Greatest Hits III Minidisc md mini disk. USD $85.81 Buy It Now 10 days
Queen - Greatest Hits III (CD 1999). Ex Cond USD $4.67 Buy It Now 10 days
Queen - Greatest Hits III (CD 2011) NEW USD $15.57 Buy It Now 10 days
Queen - Greatest Hits I & Ii [CD New] USD $16.32 Buy It Now 10 days
QUEEN Greatest Hits I,II & III Promotional Postcard 6x4 inches USD $15.53 Buy It Now 11 days
Queen - Greatest Hits I & Ii [Box,2CD's] [New] USD $15.99 Buy It Now 11 days
GREATEST HITS III [QUEEN] NEW CD USD $9.96 Buy It Now 11 days
Queen: Greatest Hits III by Queen USD $4.99 Buy It Now 11 days
Queen - The Platinum Collection - Greatest Hits I, II & III (1,2,3) (2006) 3CD USD $19.43 Buy It Now 11 days
QUEEN / GREATEST HITS III JAPAN CD OOP +1B/T USD $17.99 Buy It Now 11 days
Queen - Greatest Hits III / 3 (2011) CD NEW/SEALED SPEEDYPOST USD $15.53 Buy It Now 12 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS III SEALED 2 LP PARLOPHONE ORIGINAL 1999 LIMITED ISSUE SET USD $212.49 Buy It Now 13 days
Greatest Hits III by Queen (CD, 1999, emi records) USD $5.00 Buy It Now 14 days
QUEEN**GREATEST HITS I & II**2 CD SET USD $18.95 Buy It Now 16 days
Queen /Greatest Hits I II & III The Platinum Collection 2011 REMASTERED 3 CD NEW USD $39.99 Buy It Now 16 days
Greatest Hits I & Ii - Queen (CD Used Very Good) Incl. 40 PG. Booklet USD $14.32 Buy It Now 17 days
Queen Greatest Hits III CD New Sealed USD $25.99 Buy It Now 17 days
Original, Queen Greatest Hits III - Album Poster - Rare USD $23.33 Buy It Now 17 days
Greatest Hits III by Queen music rock (CD, Nov-1999, Hollywood) USD $5.49 Buy It Now 18 days
QUEEN Greatest Hits III 3 page PRESS RELEASE USD $18.65 Buy It Now 18 days
Queen - Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD), Audio CD USD $23.48 Buy It Now 18 days
QUEEN + GUESTS vg cond CD 17 tracks GREATEST HITS III (3) freddie mercury USD $4.68 Buy It Now 18 days
Queen - Greatest Hits III - UK CD album 1999 USD $7.79 Buy It Now 19 days
QUEEN Greatest Hits III JAPAN IMP brian may freddie mercury david bowie george USD $54.99 Buy It Now 19 days
QUEEN/Ltd Edition/CD Platinum Disc Record Award/GREATEST HITS III USD $124.82 Buy It Now 19 days
Queen - Greatest Hits III (1999) 24HR POST USD $9.68 Buy It Now 19 days
Greatest Hits III by Queen (CD, Nov-1999, Hollywood) USD $8.78 Buy It Now 20 days
Queen - Greatest Hits III (CD) USD $4.67 Buy It Now 21 days
QUEEN - GREATEST HITS III - 2011 IMPORT ONLY REMASTER CD - 17 HITS - LIKE NEW! USD $8.99 Buy It Now 22 days
Queen - Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD), Audio CD New USD $21.23 Buy It Now 23 days
Queen - Queen: Greatest Hits I & II, Audio CD New USD $16.94 Buy It Now 23 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS III CD PLATINUM DISC FREE P+P!! USD $156.03 Buy It Now 23 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS III CD GOLD DISC FREE P+P!! USD $140.43 Buy It Now 23 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS III MULTI (GOLD) CD PLATINUM DISC FREE POSTAGE!! USD $312.08 Buy It Now 23 days
QUEEN - THE BEST 1 & 2 (GREATEST HITS I & II) MEGA RARE FRENCH ONLY CD SET USD $23.39 Buy It Now 23 days
Greatest Hits I & II - Queen USD $14.44 Buy It Now 24 days
Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD) by Queen [AudioCD] Set USD $23.61 Buy It Now 24 days
Queen+ Greatest Hits III CD NEW SEALED Freddie Mercury Thank God It's Christmas+ USD $9.35 Buy It Now 24 days
Queen Greatest Hits I II & III The Platinum Collection Three CD Set USD $15.00 Buy It Now 24 days
Queen Greatest Hits III UK promo Poster USD $23.41 Buy It Now 24 days
QUEEN ~ GREATEST HITS ~ I & II ~ 34 OF THEIR BEST SONGS ~ 2 DISC SET ~ NO JACKET USD $9.99 Buy It Now 25 days
QUEEN CD - GREATEST HITS I, II & III: THE PLATINUM COLLECTION (2002) - NEW USD $24.99 Buy It Now 25 days
Queen: Greatest Hits I & II -Two CD set. 1992 Hollywood Records USD $5.99 Buy It Now 25 days
THE QUEEN GREATEST HITS III UKR. SPECIAL EDITION COMP MUSIC FREDDIE MERCURY USD $14.99 Buy It Now 27 days
Queen - Greatest Hits I & II (1994) M/M USD $75.84 Buy It Now 27 days
Queen Greatest Hits III Japan CD Bonus Track USD $24.99 Buy It Now 27 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS VOL I & II Album Advert 11X9 (OUR PRICE) USD $10.91 Buy It Now 28 days
Queen-Greatest Hits III CD Excellent USD $9.75 Buy It Now 29 days
Queen Greatest Hits III 17 Trk CD Compilation USD $9.35 Buy It Now 29 days
Queen Greatest Hits Vols I & II CD Album Box Set UK USD $258.03 Buy It Now 29 days
Greatest Hits QUEEN I, II ,III The Platinum Collection (3CD) NEW FAST SHIPPING USD $22.51 Buy It Now 29 days
Greatest Hits III - Limited Edition Queen CD album (CDLP) Dutch 724352345229 USD $27.29 Buy It Now 29 days
Queen - Platinum Collection 3CD Boxset Greatest Hits I/ II / III FASTPOST USD $16.37 Buy It Now 29 days
QUEEN / GREATEST HITS I & II JAPAN 2CD OOP USD $34.99 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy QUEEN music online Buy QUEEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for QUEEN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

QUEEN Greatest Hits III ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(0%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(12%)

QUEEN Greatest Hits III reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

1 stars God help us. A "greatest hits" collection containing some of the worst material this group ever put out there. From the pop of "Under Pressure" to the disco crap of "Another One Bites the Dust" with rapping, yet! All the excess and commerical selling out is here. Sure they made a billion dollars ... (read more)

Report this review (#628345) | Posted by mohaveman | Tuesday, February 07, 2012 | Review Permanlink

1 stars Now this is dire. This collection represents Queen's collaborations, a few naff singles and some Freddie Mercury solo pieces. From Queen singing with cheesy pop star George Michael, to Freddie's pseudo-opera to cheesy ballads, this album has it all if you have no musical taste and like the liste ... (read more)

Report this review (#165078) | Posted by burtonrulez | Wednesday, March 26, 2008 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Let me start off by saying this is not a greatest hits album. It's just a compilation of Queen and Queen-related material. "Greatest Hits III" contains some of the worst Queen material I've ever heard, plus some of the greatest. Another One Bites the Dust and Under Pressure have been remixed ... (read more)

Report this review (#70586) | Posted by | Sunday, February 26, 2006 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of QUEEN "Greatest Hits III"