GREATEST HITS III

- John Deacon / bass
- Roger Taylor / drums
+ plus many guests

CD Parlophone (1999)

Thanks to PROGMAN for the addition

QUEEN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy QUEEN Greatest Hits III Music

The Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & IIIThe Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & III
Box set
Hollywood Records 2002
Greatest Hits 3Greatest Hits 3
EMI 2015
Queen: Greatest Hits IIIQueen: Greatest Hits III
Hollywood Records 1999
Queen /Greatest Hits I II & III The Platinum Collection 2011 REMASTERED (3 CD Album)Queen /Greatest Hits I II & III The Platinum Collection 2011 REMASTERED (3 CD Album)
Music
Greatest Hits III by QueenGreatest Hits III by Queen
Emi
The Platinum Collection (Greatest Hits 1, 2, 3) [Korea Magazine Edition] (3Cd)The Platinum Collection (Greatest Hits 1, 2, 3) [Korea Magazine Edition] (3Cd)
QUEEN
Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD) by Queen (2002)Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD) by Queen (2002)
Hollywood Records
Audio CD$24.97 (used)

QUEEN + GREATEST HITS III UK CD PARLOPHONE1999 FREDDIE MERCURY CLASSIC ROCK USD $6.65 Buy It Now 1h 2m
Queen Greatest Hits I II & III 1 2 & 3 (The Platinum Collection) Box Set - 2003 USD $29.30 [0 bids]
QUEEN GREATEST HITS III 2LP VINYL Limited Edition 05446 *STUNNING* MINT Audio USD $109.20 [22 bids]
Queen Greatest Hits I & II Box Set - Limited Edition - GHBOX1 (1992) U.K - Rare USD $53.25 Buy It Now 8h 40m
Queen Greatest Hits I & II Box Set - Limited Edition - GHBOX1 (1992) U.K - Rare USD $26.62 Buy It Now 8h 54m
Queen + Greatest Hits III Double Vinyl LP New & Sealed See Description USD $69.25 [16 bids]
QUEEN-GREATEST HITS I II III THE PLATINUM COLLECTION 3-CD TRIPLE-DISC BOX 1+2+3 USD $8.66 [3 bids]
QUEEN Greatest Hits I,II & III Promotional Postcard 6x4 inches USD $13.25 Buy It Now 11h 23m
QUEEN-GREATEST HITS I II & III CD NEW USD $33.30 Buy It Now 12h 10m
Queen CD album (CDLP) Greatest Hits III - Limited Edition Dutch 724352345229 USD $23.29 Buy It Now 16h 26m
Greatest Hits III by Queen (CD, Nov-1999, Hollywood) USD $2.60 [0 bids]
Greatest Hits III by Queen (CD, Nov-1999, Hollywood) USD $2.38 [0 bids]
QUEEN Greatest Hits I II & III The Platinum Collection UICY-15067/9 NEW JAPAN CD USD $113.45 Buy It Now 17h 57m
QUEEN Greatest Hits III JAPAN CD brian may david bowie george michael ejlton joh USD $59.99 [0 bids]
USD $79.99 Buy It Now
QUEEN / GREATEST HITS I & II JAPAN 2CD OOP USD $29.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Queen + - Greatest Hits III USD $5.98 Buy It Now 1 day
Queen - Greatest Hits III - Queen CD JJVG The Fast Free Shipping USD $9.34 Buy It Now 1 day
QUEEN III GREATEST HITS VERY RARE UKR OFFICIAL ORIGINAL LONG TAB TAPE CASSETTE USD $18.82 Buy It Now 1 day
Queen Platinum - Greatest Hits I II & III - 3CDs Box Set - 51 Great Tracks USD $21.96 Buy It Now 1 day
QUEEN - UK CASSETTE TAPE - GREATEST HITS III (BEST OF) - STICKERED CASE USD $19.96 Buy It Now 1 day
Queen Greatest Hits III Japan CD Bonus Track USD $24.99 Buy It Now 1 day
QUEEN CD - GREATEST HITS I, II & III: THE PLATINUM COLLECTION (2002) - NEW USD $24.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Queen - Greatest Hits III Cassette Tape VERY RARE Russian Edition USD $8.97 [0 bids]
The Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & III Box set Queen Audio CD USD $29.61 Buy It Now 1 day
Queen ?- Greatest Hits III - CD ( Freddie Mercury / Brian May ) USD $4.66 Buy It Now 1 day
QUEEN Greatest Hits I II & III 1 2 and 3 Platinum Collection [Box] 3 CD Set USD $21.21 Buy It Now 1 day
Queen Greatest HIts I II III Platinum Collec + Bonus A Night at the Opera 4 CDs USD $42.99 Buy It Now 2 days
QUEEN - GREATEST HITS III - 17 TRACK ROCK CD ALBUM - 1999 PARLOPHONE USD $4.65 Buy It Now 2 days
QUEEN-GREATEST HITS I & II =BOX CD NEW USD $26.98 Buy It Now 2 days
Greatest Hits III - Limited Edition Queen UK CD album (CDLP) 5234522 EMI 1999 USD $29.95 Buy It Now 2 days
Queen - Greatest Hits III CD #G8053 USD $7.06 Buy It Now 2 days
NEW Queen: Greatest Hits III (Audio CD) USD $22.15 Buy It Now 2 days
Lot of 2 CDs - Queen Greatest Hits Vol. I & II USD $8.00 Buy It Now 3 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS III 1999 CASSETTE BRAND NEW & SEALED USD $14.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Queen Greatest Hits I & II USD $11.66 Buy It Now 3 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS III ADVANCELISTENING CD FOR PROMOTIONAL USE ONLY PARLOPHONE USD $31.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Greatest Hits I II & III by Queen USD $54.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Queen/+ - GREATEST HITS III USD $2.65 [0 bids]
Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD) Box set Queen USD $13.93 Buy It Now 3 days
Queen: Greatest Hits I & II USD $18.13 Buy It Now 4 days
Queen Band Freddie Mercury Greatest Hits III 1999 Mega Rare Hong Kong CD FCS7658 USD $49.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Queen / Greatest Hits III (Parlophone 7243 5 23894 2 1)CD Album USD $15.29 Buy It Now 4 days
The Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & III Box set Queen (Audio CD) USD $21.87 Buy It Now 4 days
Queen ?- Greatest Hits III - CD USD $5.30 Buy It Now 5 days
Greatest Hits I II & III The Platinum Collection 3CD Box set Queen Audio CD USD $21.94 Buy It Now 5 days
QUEEN Greatest Hits I II & III The Platinum Collection UICY-76631/3 NEW JAPAN CD USD $375.61 Buy It Now 5 days
Queen - Greatest Hits (I II & III The Platinum Collection 3 CDS) NEW AND SEALED USD $20.44 Buy It Now 5 days
Greatest Hits: I II & III: The Platinum Collection [Box] by Queen (CD,... USD $23.75 Buy It Now 6 days
Queen - Greatest Hits III (CD) USD $10.99 Buy It Now 6 days
Queen+ - Greatest Hits III MALAYSIA Video CD VCD Sealed NEW RARE OOP #09-2* USD $88.88 Buy It Now 6 days
Queen+ - Greatest Hits III MALAYSIA Video CD VCD Mint RARE #11-1 USD $74.99 Buy It Now 6 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS VOLUMES I & II 2 EXCELLENT CDS BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY RADIO GA GA USD $5.31 [0 bids]
The Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & III Box set Queen (Audio CD) NEW USD $21.26 Buy It Now 7 days
Queen: Greatest Hits III CD USD $5.47 Buy It Now 7 days
Greatest Hits: I II & III: The Platinum Collection [Box] by Queen (CD,... USD $17.92 Buy It Now 7 days
QUEEN Cd album GREATEST HITS III USD $11.97 Buy It Now 7 days
Queen - Greatest Hits III (1999) - A Fine CD USD $3.98 Buy It Now 7 days
QUEEN Greatest Hits III - UK CD album 1999 USD $2.65 Buy It Now 7 days
QUEEN - GREATEST HITS I, II 2xCD / HR-62042-2/1994 USA USD $13.30 Buy It Now 8 days
Queen - The Platinum Greatest Hits I, II & III / 3 CD USD $65.49 Buy It Now 8 days
Greatest Hits: I II & III: The Platinum Collection [Box] by Queen (CD, Sep-2002, USD $26.95 Buy It Now 8 days
Queen + Greatest Hits III (1999) CD Excellent Condition USD $7.98 Buy It Now 8 days
QUEEN-GREATEST HITS I-II & III- 3 CD METAL BOX 35/100 USD $835.50 Buy It Now 8 days
QUEEN Greatest Hits I II & III (The Platinum C UICY-75044 Box Set JAPAN 2011 NEW USD $249.85 Buy It Now 9 days
QUEEN The Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & III Box set CD New Sealed USD $33.28 Buy It Now 9 days
"Queen - The Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & III", New Music USD $25.98 Buy It Now 9 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS I & II 2 DISC SET IN CASE CD GREAT CONDITION USD $19.99 Buy It Now 10 days
Queen: Greatest Hits I & II USD $27.95 Buy It Now 10 days
QUEEN - GREATEST HITS: I II & III: THE PLATINUM COLLECTION USED - VERY GOOD CD USD $25.15 Buy It Now 10 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS I & II 2 x CD 1ST PRESS UK 1991 mispelt "SOMBODY" USD $9.31 Buy It Now 10 days
Queen: Greatest Hits I & II USD $17.98 Buy It Now 10 days
?? QUEEN GREATEST HITS III CD MC RARE MAGAZINE ADVERT A5 Poster ?? 005 USD $5.26 Buy It Now 10 days
Queen: Greatest Hits I & II USD $17.35 Buy It Now 10 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS III ADVANCELISTENING CD FOR PROMOTIONAL USE ONLY #### USD $31.99 Buy It Now 11 days
Queen - Greatest Hits III (1999) - A Fine Copy CD USD $3.98 Buy It Now 11 days
QUEEN Greatest Hits I & II TOCP-8535~8536 CD JAPAN 1995 NEW USD $162.59 Buy It Now 11 days
Queen: Greatest Hits I & II USD $17.78 Buy It Now 11 days
QUEEN THE PLATINUM COLLECTION 3-DISC CD SET GREATEST HITS I,II,III USD $14.95 Buy It Now 11 days
Queen: Greatest Hits I & II [AUDIO CD, NEW] FREE SHIPPING USD $18.99 Buy It Now 11 days
Greatest Hits I II & III The Platinum Collection 3CD Box set Queen Audio CD New USD $23.50 Buy It Now 11 days
QUEEN original Vinyl 2LP Greatest Hits III (1999) USD $199.99 Buy It Now 11 days
QUEEN Greatest Hits III 3 page PRESS RELEASE USD $15.91 Buy It Now 11 days
Greatest Hits I II & III The Platinum Collection 3CD Box set Queen Audio CD New USD $21.92 Buy It Now 12 days
Queen Greatest Hits Platinum Edition Japan SHM Vol. I II III New USD $37.00 Buy It Now 12 days
Greatest Hits: I II & III: The Platinum Collection [Box] Queen CD, Sep-2002 NEW USD $28.85 Buy It Now 12 days
Queen ?- Greatest Hits I & II 1994 1ST RARE USA HOLLYWOOD RECORDS 2CD USD $15.00 Buy It Now 12 days
Greatest Hits I II & III The Platinum Collection 3CD Box set Queen Audio CD New USD $22.92 Buy It Now 13 days
Queen - Greatest Hits III cd USD $2.65 Buy It Now 13 days
QUEEN CD - GREATEST HITS I & II [2 DISCS](1995) - NEW UNOPENED USD $18.99 Buy It Now 13 days
Queen - Platinum Collection (3CD Box Set Greatest Hits I/II/III) SPEEDYPOST USD $15.91 Buy It Now 13 days
Greatest Hits III, Queen, CD 1999, FREDDIE MERCURY, GEORGE MICHAEL, ELTON JOHN USD $4.20 Buy It Now 13 days
QUEEN - Greatest Hits III / CD USD $12.90 Buy It Now 13 days
QUEEN / GREATEST HITS III JAPAN CD OOP +1B/T USD $15.99 Buy It Now 14 days
QUEEN, GREATEST HITS I, II & III (3xCD), EX/EX, 20+ Track, CD Album, Picture Sle USD $8.64 Buy It Now 14 days
QUEEN Greatest Hits I II III The Platinum Collection 3CD SOUTH AFRICA Remastered USD $24.99 Buy It Now 14 days
Queen Platinum - Greatest Hits I II & III - 3CDs Box Set - 51 Great Tracks USD $28.24 Buy It Now 14 days
Queen Greatest Hits III Original 1999 Double Vinyl LP & PVC Outer Number: 03526 USD $199.74 Buy It Now 14 days
The Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & III Box set Queen (Audio CD) USD $21.15 Buy It Now 16 days
QUEEN - GREATEST HITS: I II & III: THE PLATINUM COLLECTION NEW CD USD $20.86 Buy It Now 16 days

More places to buy QUEEN music online Buy QUEEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

QUEEN Greatest Hits III ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(5%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(10%)

QUEEN Greatest Hits III reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

1 stars God help us. A "greatest hits" collection containing some of the worst material this group ever put out there. From the pop of "Under Pressure" to the disco crap of "Another One Bites the Dust" with rapping, yet! All the excess and commerical selling out is here. Sure they made a billion dollars ... (read more)

Report this review (#628345) | Posted by mohaveman | Tuesday, February 7, 2012 | Review Permanlink

1 stars Now this is dire. This collection represents Queen's collaborations, a few naff singles and some Freddie Mercury solo pieces. From Queen singing with cheesy pop star George Michael, to Freddie's pseudo-opera to cheesy ballads, this album has it all if you have no musical taste and like the liste ... (read more)

Report this review (#165078) | Posted by burtonrulez | Wednesday, March 26, 2008 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Let me start off by saying this is not a greatest hits album. It's just a compilation of Queen and Queen-related material. "Greatest Hits III" contains some of the worst Queen material I've ever heard, plus some of the greatest. Another One Bites the Dust and Under Pressure have been remixed ... (read more)

Report this review (#70586) | Posted by | Sunday, February 26, 2006 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of QUEEN "Greatest Hits III"