GREATEST VIDEO HITS 1

12. Play The Game,
13. Flash,
14. Tie Your Mother Down,
15. We Will Rock You,
16. We Are The Champions.

Disc 2: (6 Extra Tracks)

1. Now I'm Here,
2. Good Old Fashioned Loverboy,
3. Keep Yourself Alive,
4. Liar,
5. Love Of My Life,
6. We Will Rock You (Fast Live Version).

Search QUEEN Greatest Video Hits 1 lyrics

Search QUEEN Greatest Video Hits 1 tabs

- Freddie Mercury / vocals, piano, harpsichord
- Brian May / guitar, piano, bells, vocals
- Roger Taylor / percussion, vocals, screams
- John Deacon / bass, accoustic guitar

DVD PMI 4929449 (2002)

Thanks to PROGMAN for the addition
and to NotAProghead for the last updates

QUEEN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy QUEEN Greatest Video Hits 1 Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD)Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD)
Box set
FONTANA HOLLYWOOD 2009
Vinyl$14.16
Queen - Greatest Video Hits 1 (DVD, 2002, 2-Disc Set) USD $2.99 [0 bids]
USD $6.00 Buy It Now
Queen: Greatest Video Hits, Vol. 1 DVD Region ALL, NTSC USD $9.89 Buy It Now 1 day
Queen - Greatest Video Hits 1 (DVD, 2002, 2-Disc Set) USD $19.99 [0 bids]
USD $25.99 Buy It Now
Queen - Greatest Video Hits 1 (DVD, 2002, 2-Disc Set) USD $10.50 Buy It Now 7 days
QUEEN: Lot GREATEST VIDEO HITS 1 & 2 on Dvd with booklets USD $30.00 Buy It Now 9 days
QUEEN - GREATEST VIDEO HITS 1 [DVD BOXSET] [2 [REGION FREE] NEW DVD BOXSET USD $14.61 Buy It Now 10 days
NEW Queen - Greatest Video Hits 1 (DVD, 2012) USD $9.99 Buy It Now 10 days
QUEEN 2x DVD Lot GREATEST VIDEO HITS 1 & 2 COMPLETE 4-DISC SET Live Footage NEW USD $69.99 Buy It Now 11 days
Queen - Greatest Video Hits 1 (DVD, 2002, 2-Disc Set) USD $19.99 Buy It Now 11 days
Queen - Greatest Video Hits 1 (DVD, 2002, 2-Disc Set) USD $4.99 Buy It Now 12 days
Queen - Greatest Video Hits 1 (DVD, 2002, 2-Disc Set) USD $12.99 Buy It Now 14 days
Queen: Greatest Video Hits, Vol. 1 [2 Discs] (DVD New) USD $15.38 Buy It Now 15 days
NEW Queen - Greatest Video Hits 1 (2002) USD $88.76 Buy It Now 16 days
QUEEN Greatest Video Hits 1 DVD JAPAN With Obi Free shipping Rare USD $89.99 Buy It Now 16 days
Queen - Greatest Video Hits 1 USD $9.48 Buy It Now 18 days
Queen - Greatest Video Hits 1 (DVD, 2002, 2-Disc Set) USD $14.99 Buy It Now 19 days
NEW Queen - Greatest Video Hits 1 (DVD, 2012, 2-Disc Set) USD $11.98 Buy It Now 19 days
Queen - Greatest Video Hits 1 (DVD, 2012) USD $9.96 Buy It Now 22 days
Queen - Greatest Video Hits 1 (DVD, 2002, 2-Disc Set) USD $8.50 Buy It Now 24 days
QUEEN - GREATEST VIDEO HITS 1 [DVD] [SUPER JEWEL BOX] - NEW DVD USD $9.93 Buy It Now 25 days
Queen - Greatest Video Hits 1 USD $4.94 Buy It Now 26 days
Queen - Greatest Video Hits 1 (DVD, 2012) LIKE NEW SEALED SMALL CRACK IN CASE USD $17.89 Buy It Now 28 days
Queen - Greatest Video Hits 1, Good DVD, Freddie Mercury, Queen, USD $8.33 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy QUEEN music online Buy QUEEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for QUEEN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

QUEEN Greatest Video Hits 1 ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(32%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(36%)

QUEEN Greatest Video Hits 1 reviews

Review by memowakeman
3 stars Another one bites the dust..

This time i came across the prog related artists and i was particularly reading some A Night at the Opera reviews, then i see this DVD which has so far only 2 ratings but zero reviews, so i am giving a few words about it, this won`t be a long review, actually short.

Queen is one of those bands that i enjoy very much when i listen to them, no matter where, if it`s at home, or in the streets , somebody`s house etc, is one of those bands that make me sing and put a smile upon my face, i won`t say that Queen is one of my favorite bands, actually they aren`t they are far from being one of them, but i like it so much, i remember i`ve been listening to them since i was much younger and besides liking their music, i loved Bohemian Rhapsody`s video when i first watched, also the fact that my Mom loves "I Want to Break Free" video made me want to watch as many Queen videos as i could, so i had the chance and watched this.

As the title says, these are their greatest video hits, actually refering to their best songs (as a hits) so you might probably know the majority of the songs included here, the first part is a bunch of 16 songs, if im not wrong that 16 are the same as in the Greatest Hits album from 1981, memorable videos from songs such as "We Will Rock You", "Bohemian Rhapsody", "Bycicle Race", "Killer Queen" or "Flash" can be found here, if you like the songs you will probably enjoy a lot their videos. The second part is another bunch but only of 6 songs/videos having the title of "extra tracks", "Now im Here", "Love of my Life" and another version of "We will rock you" can give you a moment of fun.

This DVD is pretty nice for people who like Queen, their hits and like to have a moment of relaxation and fun, you can sing, you can laugh whatever you want, talking about prog rock, there are a few songs which might fit in the genre, but that`s not the essence of this, i like it, is not something that i play very often, but surely is something that can makes me happy once in a while, 3 stars for me, enjoy it!

Send comments to memowakeman (BETA) | Report this review (#109188) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, January 27, 2007

Post a review of QUEEN "Greatest Video Hits 1"