QUEEN + PAUL RODGERS - RETURN OF THE CHAMPIONS

+ Spike Edney / vocals, keyboards
+ Danny Miranda / vocals, bass guitar
+ Jamie Moses / guitar

jhkjh

Thanks to PROGMAN for the addition
and to mariukas for the last updates

QUEEN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy QUEEN Queen + Paul Rodgers - Return Of The Champions Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
The Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & IIIThe Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & III
Box set
Hollywood Records 2002
Greatest Hits I [2 LP]Greatest Hits I [2 LP]
Hollywood Records 2016
Vinyl$31.22
News Of The World[3 CD/LP/DVD Box Set][40th Ann.][Super Deluxe]News Of The World[3 CD/LP/DVD Box Set][40th Ann.][Super Deluxe]
Box set
Hollywood Records 2008
Vinyl$16.99
Queen: Greatest Hits I & IIQueen: Greatest Hits I & II
Hollywood Records 1995

Queen + Paul Rodgers - Return of the Champions by Brian May, Paul Rodgers, Roge USD $5.24 Buy It Now 14h 27m
DVD Queen + Paul Rodgers - Return of the Champions~David Mallet, Roger Taylor USD $7.95 Buy It Now 1 day
QUEEN + PAUL RODGERS - Return Of The Champions DVD BRAND NEW! Live In Sheffield USD $9.81 Buy It Now 2 days
Queen + Paul Rodgers "Return of the Champions" DVD! BRAND NEW PROMO!! USD $5.99 Buy It Now 3 days
QUEEN & PAUL RODGERS Return Of The Champions LIVE DVD 5.1 SURROUND SOUND DISC USD $7.99 Buy It Now 3 days
New: QUEEN & PAUL RODGERS - Return of the Champions DVD USD $5.48 Buy It Now 5 days
NEW Queen + Paul Rodgers - Return of the Champions (DVD) USD $14.31 Buy It Now 8 days
QUEEN +PAUL RODGERS return of the champions+1 JAPAN DVD REGION-ALL SEALED USD $39.99 Buy It Now 8 days
Queen + Paul Rodgers: Return of the Champions (DVD + 16 PG.BOOK) "NEW, UNSEALED" USD $8.95 Buy It Now 10 days
Queen + Paul Rodgers DVD Return of the Champions New Sealed Mint USD $2.29 Buy It Now 11 days
Queen & Paul Rodgers - Return of the Champions (DVD, 2005) USD $22.00 Buy It Now 12 days
Queen & Paul Rodgers - Return of the Champions (DVD, 2005) USD $18.00 Buy It Now 12 days
QUEEN & PAUL RODGERS - RETURN OF THE CHAMPIONS DVD NEW+++++++++++++ USD $18.27 Buy It Now 13 days
Queen + Paul Rodgers - Return of the Champions USD $13.47 Buy It Now 15 days
30 COUNT LOT Queen Paul Rodgers - Return of the Champions DVD USD $29.98 Buy It Now 15 days
RETURN OF THE CHAMPIONS QUEEN + PAUL RODGERS ( DVD ) USD $7.81 Buy It Now 15 days
Queen + Paul Rodgers - Return Of The Champions DVD [Region 0] USD $2.99 Buy It Now 16 days
Queen + Paul Rodgers Return of the Champions GIFT QUALITY FREE 1ST CLASS SHIP!! USD $6.00 Buy It Now 19 days
Queen & Paul Rodgers - Return of the Champions (DVD) Has Booklet USD $11.70 Buy It Now 20 days
Queen and Paul Rodgers: Return of the Champions - DVD Region 2 USD $29.74 Buy It Now 20 days
Queen with Paul Rodgers - Return of the Champions (DVD, 2005) USD $5.97 Buy It Now 21 days
Queen + Paul Rodgers - Return of the Champions USD $4.33 Buy It Now 21 days
NEW DVD Queen + Paul Rodgers - Return of the Champions~David Mallet,Roger Taylor USD $9.98 Buy It Now 23 days
(Special offer) Queen + Paul Rodgers - Return Of The Champions DVD [Region 0] USD $2.99 Buy It Now 25 days
Queen And Paul Rodgers: Return Of The Champions [DVD] [2006] - CD 6UVG The Fast USD $5.68 Buy It Now 26 days
Queen + Paul Rodgers - Return of the Champions USD $4.69 Buy It Now 26 days
Queen + Paul Rodgers Return of the Champions GIFT QUALITY FREE 1ST CLASS SHIP!! USD $5.99 Buy It Now 26 days
QUEEN + PAUL RODGERS Return Of The Champions TOBW-3266 DVD JAPAN 2005 OBI USD $58.36 Buy It Now 28 days

More places to buy QUEEN music online Buy QUEEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

QUEEN Queen + Paul Rodgers - Return Of The Champions ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(20%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(40%)

QUEEN Queen + Paul Rodgers - Return Of The Champions reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

5 stars The greatest musical artists finally together, Brian May and Roger Taylor from Queen and Paul Rodgers from Free.It is all brilliant: the music, the crowd and the atmosphere. Three old heros putting on a very new show with all the old classics such as: "BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY"," '39","WE WILL ROCK Y ... (read more)

Report this review (#82454) | Posted by Ciaran K. | Sunday, July 2, 2006 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of QUEEN "Queen + Paul Rodgers - Return Of The Champions"