Genesis - Live - The Way We Walk Volume One - The Shorts CD (album) cover

LIVE - THE WAY WE WALK VOLUME ONE - THE SHORTS

Genesis

Ivan_Melgar_M
Symphonic Prog Specialist
1 stars When we listen our favorite genre we must realize that we are going to find bad albums, it's natural, even the greatest genius can be evaded by the muses, but something I can't stand is an unnecessary album.

The Way We Walk (The Shorts) is just an excuse to bleed the fans with songs they have played and sold over and over, simply not a decent moment, this album should be deleted from each and every database, because it's artistic value is equal to zero.

It's amazing how they were able to collect eleven horrendous tracks, one worst than the other. I know some people like Mama, well I don't, I believe it's one of the most tedious, monotonous and mediocre tracks ever released and it's supposed to be the best one.

The worst thing is that they made this aberration in two parts (with The Longs) to take more money from the pockets of the naive fans who didn't learn with ABACAB.

Not even for collectors because the original albums in which the songs can be found are bad enough, if you see it in a store, run away and never get back. Only for masochists.

Ivan_Melgar_M | 1/5 |