Genesis - Archive 2 1976 - 1992 CD (album) cover

ARCHIVE 2 1976 - 1992

Genesis

Marcelo
1 stars I guess that all people at this site loves progressive music. So, I guess (almost) everybody loves the true GENESIS. And, although I guess everybody knows what happened with that once incredible band, here is my humble advice in case of somebody decides to check out this horrible monster signed by... GENESIS???

This stuff from this strange band, a sort of a Phil Collins (once a great drummer) project, includes 34 songs, and just two listenable! Six per cent isn't a good treat. Except "Ripples" and "Entangled", the rest is simply the most disgusting pop. It's an expensive three-cd set, keep your money! In addition, avoid it even if would be for free.

Marcelo | 1/5 |