Genesis - Archive 2 1976 - 1992 CD (album) cover

ARCHIVE 2 1976 - 1992

2 stars I found myself probing this poor collection to find the good stuff... the biggest problem with this collection is the span of time is too great. 1976-1980 might work much better. Pack it with lots of "Trick" and "Wind" live bits and pieces and even studio demos... why on earth are we interested in a watered down mid 80's and early 90's boatload of garbage. Give the fans what they need... not what makes them cringe. If I don't hear and song from Invisible Touch live I don't think I'm going on any killing sprees. At least they got a few good tracks in there... Ripples & Entangled! Spot the Pigeon... ahem.
| 2/5 |