Transatlantic - Live in Europe CD (album) cover

LIVE IN EUROPE

Transatlantic

gito45
4 stars Fantastic live album, you can feel the intense energy of this four genius (well 5, because Daniel Gildenl÷w appears like a special guest of the band).I'm very happy personally with this album, because they play all my favorite songs, My New World,We All Need Some Light,Stranger In Your Soul and my favorite one= DUEL WITH THE DEVIL. I don't need to say than the live performance is great (after all is a supergroup) but in my humble opinion i think that Neal Morse protrude in the whole show.

If you want a live album with great performance, great musicians and more important great music; buy this album (you can find this concert in DVD also).

| 4/5 |