Kaipa - Sattyg CD (album) cover

SATTYG

Kaipa

javajeff
4 stars I really love this band. This album could easily be their best. It is such a good release that it may even be the best prog release of 2014. I know that is saying alot with all the good releases out. This band is an acquired sound partly because of Aleena Gibson's unique vocals and the folky infusion. I love her vocals and all that she adds to the group along with the folky symphonic prog undertones. If you enjoy prog this is a worthy addition to your collection. If you like Kaipa, this album is a must buy. I own many of the top releases in 2014, and I see myself listening to this one more than many others. I can gauge my preferences based on what I listen to more.
javajeff | 4/5 |