SATTYG

Kaipa

Kaipa Sattyg album cover

Buy KAIPA Music
Studio Album, released in 2014

1. A Map Of Your Secret World (15:02)
2. World Of The Void (7:49)
3. Screwed-Upness (13:06)
4. Sattyg (3:13)
5. A Sky Full Of Painters (14:42)
6. Unique When We Fall (5:17)
7. Without Time - Beyond Time (9:49)

Total time 68:58

- Hans Lundin / acoustic & electric keyboards, vocals, producer
- Jonas Reingold / fretted & fretless basses
- Morgan Ågren / drums

With:
- Fredrik Lindqvist / recorders & whistles (1,3,4,6)
- Elin Rubinsztein / violin (3-5)

Artwork: Hans Lundin

CD Inside Out Music ‎- IOMSECD 411 (2014, Europe)

2LP + CD Inside Out Music ‎- IOMLP 411 (2014, Europe) Full album on both media

Thanks to mbzr48 for the addition
and to Quinino for the last updates

KAIPA MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy KAIPA Sattyg Music

SattygSattyg
Imports 2014
Vinyl$42.90
Sattyg(180g LTD. Clear Vinyl 2LP), bonus CD InsideOut MusicSattyg(180g LTD. Clear Vinyl 2LP), bonus CD InsideOut Music
InsideOut Music
Vinyl$85.00
Sattyg by KAIPASattyg by KAIPA
Imports

More places to buy KAIPA music online Buy KAIPA & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

KAIPA Sattyg ratings distribution

KAIPA Sattyg reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

4 stars For whatever reason, the second, modern incarnation of Kaipa didn't click for me, although I like most of modern sympho-prog that comes from Sweden. So, I didn't bother checking them beyond their first "modern" album. But for whatever reason I decided to give this album a try. Either Kaipa chan ... (read more)

Report this review (#1497918) | Posted by Booba Kastorsky | Wednesday, December 9, 2015 | Review Permanlink

3 stars First of all I have to say I am glad I am back on Prog Archives. I have tried to write reviews for a long time but I haven't reached my member zone. I am back though on last year 2015 which I feel I didn't investigate enough and I'll start with the Swedish studio group "Kaipa" which made some gr ... (read more)

Report this review (#1376348) | Posted by DrömmarenAdrian | Monday, March 2, 2015 | Review Permanlink

4 stars I really love this band. This album could easily be their best. It is such a good release that it may even be the best prog release of 2014. I know that is saying alot with all the good releases out. This band is an acquired sound partly because of Aleena Gibson's unique vocals and the folky infusio ... (read more)

Report this review (#1329652) | Posted by javajeff | Sunday, December 28, 2014 | Review Permanlink

4 stars It takes me about one minut into the first song before I realise this is going to be a great album. Kaipa keeps making great progressive rock, with a sound based in the 70s but with all the modern hallmarks. The music is in the same vein as previous Kaipa albums with lots of folk music, some smal ... (read more)

Report this review (#1303600) | Posted by Andis | Wednesday, November 12, 2014 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of KAIPA "Sattyg"