Yes - Classic Yes CD (album) cover

4 stars This album is a compilation of among the best early YES songs, from "The Yes Album", "Fragile", "Close to the Edge" and "Going for the One". I find the choice of the songs very well made: "Heart Of The Sunrise", "Wonderous Stories", "Yours Is No Disgrace", "Starship Trooper", "Long Distance Runaround", "Fish", "And You And I", "Roundabout" and "I've Seen All Good People". All those tracks are excellent. The tracks mostly come from "The Yes Album" and "Fragile". It definitely gives the listener an excellent overview of what YES made during the early 70's! The 2 last tracks, "Roundabout" and "I've Seen All Good People" were recorded live.

My rating: 4.5/5