Queensr˙che - Queensr˙che CD (album) cover

QUEENSRYCHE

Queensr˙che

progrules
3 stars In fact I can subscribe the first sentence by the previous prog reviewer completely. Only difference is the enthusiasm he shows in his review is lacking with me. Indeed this rocks and it's also a good album but I don't think it's something special. We are talking about 5 good hardrock/metal songs here but that's all really. The thing I do agree with absolutely is that this is not progressive. It's obvious that at this stage Queensryche was not yet a progressive metalband. Later on in their career this grew more and more but apparantly this was an evolutionary process.

I'm afraid there's not much more to say for me here. So 5 good songs with The lady wore black as best known and most striking of the 5 results for me in a 3 star verdict. Looking at the facts of the album it appears that on this edition there were 4 songs. Well, so there is more to say because I'm absolutely sure mine has 5 ! Are there 2 versions (one with a bonus track) ? That would be strange because this is an EP. I wouldn't be dealing with an illegal copy or something ?

progrules | 3/5 |