Pain Of Salvation - In The Passing Light Of Day CD (album) cover

IN THE PASSING LIGHT OF DAY

Pain Of Salvation

javajeff
5 stars I always expect incredible vocal performances from Daniel Gildenl÷w, but the songwriting for "In The Passing Light Of Day" is just stellar. This album is an instant classic that is up there with the other masterpieces from Pain of Salvation. It is not hard to place this gem up near the top with their other albums, and I will enjoy it for years to come. I have been loving the remixed and live versions of Remedy Lane, so I can have an amazing playlist of similar sonic quality. "In The Passing Light Of Day" from start to finish is perfect with amazing musicianship. I do not really like picking apart prog masterpieces by choosing favorite tracks, but if I absolutely had to choose standout tracks, I would go with Reasons, Angels of Broken Things, Full Throttle Tribe, and The Taming of a Beast. But this beauty is best enjoyed from start to finish, just like every other album from Pain of Salvation.
javajeff | 5/5 |