Peter Gabriel - Secret World Live CD (album) cover

Peter Gabriel

1 stars This is so boring! A girlfriend of mine bought the dvd and so I got a bit interested being a fan of the old Genesis. Quite a dissapointment. For hardcore popmusic this is even a bad liveshow. I don't understand what might be the relation with this music and progressive rock. It is to simple for crossoverprog and progrelated. It must be the reputation of this once great artist that convinced a lot of people. Further a lot of symphonic amplification is used, but not in order to make atsmospheres. It reminds me of the latest Pink Floyd work.. without a soul, without a goal... without meaning. Like the music is composed by a chordgenerator on an msdos computer. No, I realy can't share the opinion of the most people that voted this dvd even in the top 20 best progdvd's ever. It just ain't prog. It just ain't interesting too. One star...
friso | 1/5 |