Queensr˙che - Tribe CD (album) cover

TRIBE

Queensr˙che

yannisalatsatianos
2 stars In my opinion "Operation Mindcrime" is the best album ever released in the metal scene. Having this as a thought I kept buing all Queensryche CDs, although I must admit that the 2 previous albums were rather horrible.

Tribe seems to be sth new but still an album with no passion at the solos, vocals and with "blur" riffs. I really can't see where this album can be put in the music scene. It isn't metal for sure and it isn't progressive either.

A real dissapointment.