Devin Townsend - Addicted (Devin Townsend Project) CD (album) cover

Devin Townsend

Experimental/Post Metal

4 stars Devin Townsend has done it again. This is the feeling I get when I listened the first time to this album. It's just great. Devins voice is just magnificient. This album differs from Ki alot. When Ki was a quiet and calm album, Addicted is almost completely opposite. Addicted is powerful, vibrant and strong. The addition of the female vocals are just awesome. I wasn't too sure about the new version of Hyperdrive, but maybe I'll listen to it a few more times to really get it. I think this is a must-get to every Devin Townsend fan. Get it and feel the power of musical genius Devin Townsend!
Hestoz | 4/5 |