Roger Waters - Music From The Body (with Ron Geesin)* CD (album) cover

MUSIC FROM THE BODY (WITH RON GEESIN)*

Roger Waters

FenderTramp
2 stars Fun idea, but basically thats it, the music ain't that great. Some really good effects, but thats it. It may be funny once in your entire life to hear this, but let's be honest it's not the kind of album that would be a great buy.

Maybe I'm being to harsh, it may be my own fault that I really don't like soundtracks, and this being a soundtrack doesn't help at all. I believe that it's probably great to see the movie with this sound. Yet, not really the kind of material you should listen.

As I'm seeing it looks like a little overrated, yet it has occasional nice moments, anyway the name says it all, don't expect to find anything "rocky" in this.

FenderTramp | 2/5 |