Kaipa - Nattdjurstid  CD (album) cover

Crossover & JR/F/Canterbury Teams
1 stars And I thought Händer was bad. This album is plain old nineteen eighties synth pop. I suppose Kaipa at this point were desperate to get played in the euro-discos, or something. Even as synth pop, it is a completely unmemorable album. Even after listening to it a few times in a row, the only thing I can recall is on the title track, Nattdjurstid, there is an unintentionally humourous point where a synth hand clap occurs, and the singers shout, sounding as if they were just (rightfully) slapped.

The group hid from view for over a decade after this turkey. I don't blame them.

Evolver | 1/5 |