Gryphon - Red Queen To Gryphon Three & Raindance CD (album) cover

RED QUEEN TO GRYPHON THREE & RAINDANCE

Gryphon

Prog Folk

Fitzcarraldo
4 stars This CD was released by Transatlantic Records in 1997 as part of their "Two Albums on One CD" releases, and contains the entire contents of two GRYPHON LPs "Red Queen To Gryphon Three" and "Raindance". For my detailed opinion of the music see my reviews of those two albums.

I rate this 2-LP CD as a 4-star release (Excellent addition to any Prog Rock collection). There's really no excuse not to have it, with over 80 minutes of good music in GRYPHON's inimitable style (Progrssive Rock with medieval and folk influences).

Fitzcarraldo | 4/5 |