Genesis - Visible Touch (VHS) CD (album) cover

VISIBLE TOUCH (VHS)

Genesis

PROGMAN
3 stars By all means not an essential video to owe,but what the hell if your into Genesis it's worth finding out a bit about their 1986 tour.

It features all the Hit Videos from the Invisible Touch video, as seeing previous reviews not a lot of you are impressed I guess I can understand why!.

Benny Hill does a Cameo appearance as a Security Guard / Helper sort of person don't know what that is about, wheather it's meant to be funny I don't know.

This VHS can be found in good second hand and video shops and at a bargain price that is ridiculously cheap!!

Shame there isn't one for Foxtrot or Selling England , nevermind!!!

Worth having if you're a fan of this era or a die hard fans but be warned it won't please all.

I like it but is not an essential VHS to owe.

PROGMAN | 3/5 |