Pink Floyd - Live At Pompeii CD (album) cover

Pink Floyd

Psychedelic/Space Rock

5 stars What can I say about this video? He just changed my view about the world. The first time I watched, I was only 18. I was a lonely teenager who liked to read and listen good music, as well go to nightclubs to try make friends and girlfriends - alone. I was going to college and my generation just listened to Heavy Metal and Hardcore. My colleagues did not listen to Space Rock. I almost had no real friends.

Why has my life changed? Because in this video, a psychedelic band has managed to unite the elements needed for that. This video comprises from introspection, analysis and metaphysics to the primal scream of Roger Waters. All elements present there (the Roman ambient, the music and macabre atmosphere) became brilliant that psychedelic trip - everything is linked to the unconscious, as in a dream. I became a new man - much more quiet.

All four members were fantastic. They played their instruments perfectly. They were like gods of the Roman World who have returned to claim their seats. This was my trip.

Bob1978 | 5/5 |