LIVE AT POMPEII

progressive rock music

Buy PINK FLOYD Music
DVD/Video, released in 1981

1. Intro (1:49)
2. Echoes, Part 1 (11:27)
3. Dialogue / Interviews / Studio footage of 'On The Run' (5:43)
4. Careful With That Axe Eugene (6:35)
5. A Saucerful of Secrets (9:53)
6. Dialogue / Interviews / Studio footage of 'Us and Them' (7:04)
7. One of These Days (5:42)
8. Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun (10:08)
9. Dialogue / Interviews / Studio footage of 'Brain Damage' (6:45)
10. Mademoiselle Nobs (1:52)
11. Echoes, Part 2 (12:39)

Search PINK FLOYD Live At Pompeii lyrics

Search PINK FLOYD Live At Pompeii tabs

- David Gilmour / guitars, vocals
- Nick Mason / drums
- Roger Waters / bass, vocals
- Richard Wright / keyboards, vocals

1981 Polydor Video
1981 Roadshow Home Video (Australia)

Thanks to T.Rox for the addition
and to ProgLucky for the last updates

PINK FLOYD MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy PINK FLOYD Live At Pompeii Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
The WallThe Wall
Wish You Were HereWish You Were Here
The Dark Side Of The MoonThe Dark Side Of The Moon
Capitol Records 2011
The Best of Pink Floyd - A Foot In The DoorThe Best of Pink Floyd - A Foot In The Door
AnimalsAnimals
Final CutFinal Cut
Atom Heart MotherAtom Heart Mother
Pink Floyd At Pompeii (DVD, 2003) - PAL - Regions 1-6 US $2.80 [0 bids]
PINK FLOYD Pulse LIVE 20.10.94 VHS MINT! US $15.99 Buy It Now 5h 47m
Classic Albums: Pink Floyd-The Making of The Dark Side of the Moon US $12.98 Buy It Now 8h 3m
Pink Floyd The Wall VHS rock music songs Bob Geldof Another Brick in the Wall US $6.99 [0 bids]
Pink Floyd: The Wall (DVD+Poster+Slipcase,25th Anniversary Deluxe Edition)[NTSC] US $17.99 Buy It Now 9h 55m
PINK FLOYD THE DARK SIDE 1996 VHS US $9.00 [0 bids]
Pink Floyd - The Wall (DVD, 1999, Special Edition) OOP w/ poster Not a rental US $14.95 Buy It Now 10h 24m
Amazing 10 Disc Music DVD Lot - Anvil - Nirvana - Dwarves - AC/DC - Pink Floyd + US $31.55 [9 bids]
Classic Albums - Pink Floyd:The Dark Side of the Moon UMD / PSP Playstation NEW US $2.68 Buy It Now 12h 31m
Lot VHS Pink Floyd At Pompeii Recorded live VHS 1984 & Pink Floyd The Wall US $13.99 Buy It Now 12h 44m
NEW Pink Floyd-The Wall US $13.62 Buy It Now 12h 59m
Classic Albums - Pink Floyd: The Dark Side of the Moon (DVD, 2003) US $8.00 [0 bids]
PINK FLOYD PULSE DVD 2 DISCS US $14.00 [0 bids]
Pink Floyd - The Wall (VHS, 1994) US $0.99 [0 bids]
PORCUPINE TREE Arriving Somewhere... 2-Disc DVD PROG (Steven Wilson, Pink Floyd) US $14.99 [0 bids]
Pink Floyd - The Wall (VHS, 1994) US $5.99 Buy It Now 18h 52m
RARE Pink Floyd Dark Side Of The Rainbow (OZ) DVD Master Edition FREE Shipping ! US $14.90 Buy It Now 20h 17m
Pink Floyd PULSE Concert Laserdisc 2 Disc Set 1995 US $19.99 Buy It Now 21h 8m
La Carrera Panamericana: With Music By Pink Floyd Rare VHS Cassette US $14.95 Buy It Now 21h 37m
Pink Floyd - The Wall (VHS) US $4.00 [0 bids]
Pink Floyd Pulse Live DVD - PAL - Region Free US $4.39 [3 bids]
Pink Floyd - The Dark Side Of The Moon - Classic Albums - PAL Region Free US $2.80 [0 bids]
Guitar Play-Along, Vol. 16: Pink Floyd, Dark Side of the Moon DVD US $11.46 Buy It Now 23h 27m
Pink Floyd / Retrospectives DVD US $20.53 Buy It Now 23h 51m
Roger Waters - The Wall Live in Berlin 1990 (Hi-Fi Stereo VHS, 1996)Pink Floyd US $5.50 Buy It Now 1 day
The Australian Pink Floyd Show - Live At Hammersmith Apollo 2011 DVD NEW US $9.99 [1 bids]
17 MOVIES - PINK FLOYD,HARRY POTTER, GOLDFINGER,US MARSHALS, JURASSIC PARK US $7.00 Buy It Now 1 day
PINK FLOYD Meddle Under Review US $7.47 Buy It Now 1 day
SYD BARRETT of PINK FLOYD New Sealed 2014 COMPLETE HISTORY & BIOGRAPHY DVD US $21.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Pink Floyd - London 1966-1967 (VHS, 1994) - RARE IMPORT Video PAL US $11.24 Buy It Now 1 day
Pink Floyd: The Dark Side of the Moon (2003, DVD New) US $6.27 Buy It Now 1 day
Pink Floyd The Wall Laserdisc Deluxe Letter Box Edition Alan Parker US $18.99 [1 bids]
PINK FLOYD Delicate Sound Of Thunder DVD NTSC japan edition OBI US $29.99 Buy It Now 1 day
PINK FLOYD Laserdisc THE WALL LD Near Mint US $15.96 Buy It Now 1 day
PINK FLOYD New Sealed Ltd Edition 2014 THE COMMITTEE DVD w BONUS CD US $20.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Pink Floyd - Total Rock Review (DVD, 2006) US $5.00 [0 bids]
Pink Floyd, Pulse Live Concert (VHS) Excellent Condition! US $6.00 [0 bids]
Pink Floyd - Reflections & Echoes (2006) -- NEW DVD!!! US $39.95 Buy It Now 1 day
LOT 9 DVDs Cream Live Aid The Who Pink Floyd Huey Lewis Otis Rush Rock DVD Music US $66.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Classic Albums - Pink Floyd: The Dark Side of the Moon (UMD, 2005) PSP Players US $4.00 [0 bids]
PINK FLOYD PULSE, VHS TAPE US $2.45 [0 bids]
PINK FLOYD THE WALL Earls Court London, England 1980 US $1.04 [2 bids]
PINK FLOYD: Live At The Pompeii Concert LASERDISC PMV VIDEO 0807311 RARE NM- US $48.82 Buy It Now 1 day
PINK FLOYD - LIVE AT POMPEII - CD VIDEO - LASERDISC - MUSIC US $1.66 [1 bids]
DVD ~ PSYCHOMANIA Best Psychedelic Rock: Grateful Dead,Pink Floyd,David Bowie ++ US $26.57 Buy It Now 1 day
23 USED VHS MOVIES ;DEER HUNTER,STAR WARS,GRATEFUL DEAD,PINK FLOYD,DEF LEPPARD US $4.99 [0 bids]
Lot of 5 Vintage The Doors, Jimi Hendrix on VHS, Pink Floyd of DVD US $9.99 [0 bids]
LOT OF VHS,MUSIC,CONCERT,DOCUMENTARY,DRAMA,BLUES,JAZZ,DOO WOP,HENDRIX,PINK FLOYD US $44.99 [0 bids]
Pink Floyd - Pulse (DVD, 2-Disc Set) plus dvd Pink Floyd The Wall Movie US $24.99 [0 bids]
Pink Floyd - The Wall (DVD, 1999, Special Edition) US $10.00 [1 bids]
Selectavision CED Disc Concert Pink Floyd live in Pompeii Music US $14.99 [0 bids]
PINK FLOYD "SHINE ON" IMPORT DVD NTSC-FREE SHIPPING US $19.99 Buy It Now 1 day
LIVE 8 JULY 2ND 2005 4 DVD BOX - MCCARTNEY , MADONNA , PINK FLOYD , ELTON JOHN US $11.49 [1 bids]
Pink Floyd - Pulse + Video Hits, Making of Wish, Concert for Hurricane Sandy US $19.99 [0 bids]
Pink Floyd: The Wall (25th Anniversary Deluxe Edition) (1982) US $8.99 [0 bids]
Chill Out to the Music of Pink Floyd DVD US $17.00 Buy It Now 1 day
MUSIC VHS LOT THE BEATLES GRATEFUL DEAD ROLLING STONES THE DOORS PINK FLOYD US $28.00 [2 bids]
Pink Floyd Music Milestones Ummagumma New DVD R4 US $21.44 Buy It Now 1 day
Pink Floyd - Pulse (DVD, 2-Disc Set) US $5.50 [4 bids]
BRIT FLOYD - LIVE @ RED ROCKS 2013 DVD [NTSC - ALL REGION] / Pink Floyd Tribute US $15.99 Buy It Now 1 day
PINK FLOYD DVD THE STORY OF WISH YOU WERE HERE 2012 SEALED US $12.33 Buy It Now 2 days
PINK FLOYD LIVE AT THE HAMMERSMITH APOLLO 2011 RARE DVD US $9.99 [0 bids]
PINK FLOYD DELICATE SOUND OF THUNDER DIGIPAK RARE DVD US $19.99 [0 bids]
PINK FLOYD. THE WALL. Blu ray. RUS US $22.90 Buy It Now 2 days
PINK FLOYD 1967 w/ SYD BARETT- Technicolor Dream (DVD,'08)156 mins/ performances US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Pink Floyd - The Wall DVD 25th Anniversary Edition NEW W/ FACTORY SEAL! US $26.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Pink Floyd - Pulse (DVD, 2-Disc Set) New In Shrinkwrap! US $20.00 [0 bids]
Pink Floyd The Wall Movie DVD 25th Limited Edition New US $22.35 Buy It Now 2 days
Pink Floyd - P U L S E - Pulse Live VHS US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
DAVID GILMOUR IN DVD SHOW Pink Floyd Rock Live Complete Collection set Box 2 Cd US $10.00 Buy It Now 2 days
DVD PINK FLOYD The Wall 1999 with fold out poster near mint out of print US $19.99 [0 bids]
70's 3-Pack (DVD, 2006, 3-Disc Set) DEEP PURPLE, PINK FLOYD, THE DOORS US $11.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Pink Floyd Pulse 2 DVD US $14.99 Buy It Now 2 days
PINK FLOYD'S: LONDON & CAMBRIDGE NEW DVD US $28.10 Buy It Now 2 days
Pink Floyd: The Early Pink Floyd - Digital Versatile Disc (DVD) Region 1 Brand N US $29.92 Buy It Now 2 days
PINK FLOYD THE WALL 1997 Laserdisc THX LD US $40.00 Buy It Now 2 days
PINK FLOYD: Live At The Pompeii Concert LASERDISC PMV VIDEO 0807311 RARE NM- US $35.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Pink Floyd : A Technicolor Dream (DVD, 2008) US $7.45 Buy It Now 2 days
Vhs Movie Hawkwind Live Legends Music Ex. Pink Floyd US $9.99 [0 bids]
Pink Floyd - Live at Pompeii (DVD, 2003, Amaray Case) US $22.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Classic Albums - Pink Floyd: The Dark Side of the Moon (DVD, 2003) US $8.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Pink Floyd-Delicate Sound of Thunder VHS-NOT OUT ON DVD-LIKE NEW/IN SHRINK WRAP! US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
PINK FLOYD VIDEO EP~VHS PAL VIDEO~A RARE FIND US $46.70 Buy It Now 2 days
Pink Floyd: The Wall DVD US $4.99 [1 bids]
Pink Floyd The Wall Laserdisc. Roger Waters, Bob Geldof US $0.99 [0 bids]
PINK FLOYD - MAESTROS FROM THE VAULTS: PINK FLOYD MUSIC REVIEW NEW DVD US $44.94 Buy It Now 2 days
Pink Floyd's Landmark Albums 3DVD Set, Good DVD, , US $15.48 Buy It Now 2 days
PINK FLOYD AT POMPEII RCA SELECTAVISION CED VIDEODISC VIDEO DISC US $9.99 [0 bids]
Pink Floyd's London & Cambridge [2 Discs] DVD US $15.45 Buy It Now 2 days
Pink Floyd - The Wall (VHS, 1994) RARE US $2.95 Buy It Now 2 days
PINK FLOYD - STORY OF WISH YOU WERE HERE NEW BLURAY US $24.27 Buy It Now 2 days
PINK FLOYD (PULSE) LIVE (145 minutes) vhs (near new) US $17.24 Buy It Now 2 days
PINK FLOYD (THE WALL) vhs (95 minutes) cardboard cover US $5.32 Buy It Now 2 days
Pink Floyd - Pulse (DVD, 2-Disc Set) US $5.50 [2 bids]
PINK FLOYD (LIVE AT POMPEII) vhs (80 minutes) US $10.00 Buy It Now 3 days
PINK FLOYD THE WALL - Rare 12 35mm Film Cell Lot movie memorabilia Aus Seller US $15.88 Buy It Now 3 days
PINK FLOYD Delicate Sound Of Thunder DVD Digipack Edition US $25.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Pink Floyd Pulse VHS US $7.50 [0 bids]
PINK FLOYD...THE WALL (VHS) US $9.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Pink Floyd - The Wall (DVD 1999, Deluxe Edition) BRAND NEW in SHRINK WRAP US $24.99 Buy It Now 3 days

More places to buy PINK FLOYD music online Buy PINK FLOYD & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for PINK FLOYD DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

PINK FLOYD Live At Pompeii ratings distribution

PINK FLOYD Live At Pompeii reviews

Review by T.Rox
5 stars The "Live At Pompeii" version that has the band's blessing

Before the 2003 issue of the "Director's Cut" version of the movie, there was the original VHS video release in 1981. This is the version that was as Pink Floyd intended us to see it, free from "unauthorised" additions by director Adrian Maben.

The music in this video is a great look at Pink Floyd as the band is coming into its heyday, with the "Dark Side Of The Moon" album just around the corner. (As a side note, DSOTM had been released several years earlier when I first saw the original "Live At Pompeii" movie in the mid-70's, so at that time I was expecting a totally different film, but what I saw blew me away as I had not discovered the pre-DSOTM Floyd at that time.)

The atmosphere of this concert is perfect - no audience, just the band totally focussed on laying down the music in a live-in-the-studio style in a majestic and mysterious ancient amphitheatre instead of the studio. The Pompeii version of 'Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun' is my all-time favourite Pink Floyd track; The brilliant 'Echoes' split into two parts for this movie, are the perfect opening and closing numbers with Richard Wright excelling on keys. I believe that each of the songs-proper from this movie are superb explorations of Pink Floyd's work, even the blues tinged, dog howling 'Mademoiselle Nobs'.

For "Live At Pompeii" Pink Floyd is totally on song: the band memebrs are working together really cohesively and are at their brilliant best. For me this version of the "Live At Pompeii" concert is an essential masterpiece. Five stars from the Dinosaur!

Send comments to T.Rox (BETA) | Report this review (#126663) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, June 24, 2007

Review by Marty McFly
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Crossover and E&O Teams
5 stars Sidenote: with newly updated cover that I've just updated (to bigger resolution), reviewing this seems like more pleasant job to do. Dunno why, it just is like that.

I don't own original VHS, nor my father. Still, he presented this (with interviews version) to me many times in my life. Situation today, when we arrive to his place few times a year, we bring gifts (computer and game Heroes of Might & Magic II.). He inserts video cassette with Pompeii and we're together, talking, smiling and having a good time - what else when this great music (and performance) is currently on. Also, it's great mean how to relax before going to bed (let's say I know that I'll last one hour, so I'll have some tracks from this). I think that this version is only one that was aired on our local TV (back in times when it was still airing good things). I'll describe tracks in other dvd (the one "without"), just will mention few things from here: Interviews seems funny and quite good. Things that they're talking about are even quite a classic for my ears. Not talking much (they're eating a lot, father told me that it can be caused by drugs, but who knows for sure, but wait a minute here, when you're heavy drinker, you'll become fat ... but when you're on drugs, you're generally get thin, right ? even some of them can get you fat. It's confusing). Studio music takes are quite important, as for many years, it was my only source of peer view to these events. And I have to say that Gilmour's guitar playing to "Brain Damage" is pure gold (sadly, it's not in final version of the song).

5(-), despite worse quality, it's worth of attention, if only as historical monument. After all, all important things are here.

Send comments to Marty McFly (BETA) | Report this review (#259399) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Review by AtomicCrimsonRush
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Symphonic Team
4 stars The original Pink Floyd; a quintessential document of 70s space rock

I sat down and watched this again on a lazy afternoon and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. The VHS version was my first look at this, and I am happy to watch that until it deteriorates from overuse. I love the way it flickers, the lines, the glitches, it is all part of the vintage Pink Floyd experience, the raw music and the raw footage. The DVD features much more of course, especially those bizarre interviews when the band were about to unleash their masterpiece that changed their lives. But the original film on VHS is revered as one of the best historical looks at Pink Floyd at the peak of their powers.

The band play outdoors to an invisible audience, perhaps the spirits of ancient Pompeii were listening. Little did the band know that this would be a beloved document of the band before they captured lightning in a bottle with "Dark Side of the Moon". The iconic imagery that sticks in the brain; the slow zoom towards them at the beginning of 'Echoes', Waters working with the infamous sequencer for 'On the Run', the mosaic skull at the intro of 'Careful with that Axe Eugene', the bold colour fonts introducing each song, and of course Waters banging the gong in silhouette on a white sky. There is an atmosphere of impending doom on 'Careful With that Axe Eugene' as we see images of the band walking on the volcanic mountain, mist and steam circling at their heels, and Waters deathly cold whispering. The lave spouts ignite sparks in the blackened sky as he sardonically screams, augmenting the ethereal atmosphere.

The interviews say little but if you read between the lines you can pull out things of interest; "rock is dying", Waters moans, "Unfortunately we mark a certain era... most people think of us as very dramatic...if people come to a concert and they don't like it they don't come again..." Mason: "We do have infighting when we explode..." The fly on the wall style doco is fun to watch; Gilmour: "What would rock 'n' roll do without feedback?.." Waters: "just turn it down a bit..."

'One of These Days' is featured with great bass and drums, a very powerful song in any case, but live even more so. This version feels faster and more intense, with cameras focussing on the expressions of the artists, Mason at the drums, the vibrating bass section has some iconic imagery, still shots of the band recording, the mixer, Mason lost in his drumming, 9 images of Mason in one kaleidoscopic shot, It is cult classic material.

'Mademoiselle Nobs' is a rather rare experimental piece that focuses on a borzoi dog (a Russian wolfhound, I used to own one) barking in to a microphone primarily, caused by Gilmour's harmonica, which is rather trippy. 'Brain damage' is great to watch in its infant form before the bombastic finale to "Dark Side of The Moon" was recorded. We see a slow pan in the studio with Gilmour playing the lead parts to a recording of other members.

The film is bookended by 'Echoes' played at the outdoor amphitheatre with slow moving cameras skulking around the speaker amps. The band are seen running on the volcano, ash spilling of their footsteps. There is a mystical feel on this as we see shots of the Pompeii ruins and very strange sounds.

Overall the film is certainly an indispensable document of early psych prog from the masters themselves; a compelling doco/concert and well worth a look for space prog addicts.

Send comments to AtomicCrimsonRush (BETA) | Report this review (#284600) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Review by octopus-4
COLLABORATOR RIO/Avant/Zeuhl Team
5 stars I've seen it for the first time in a cinema in the 70s, them I bought it on tape in the 80s and again in DVD version later.

I want to stay on the original release as the so-called director's cuts that are effectively only director's additions don't add nothing special to the movie. The only addition that was already on my VHS version are the inserted parts filmed during the recording of The Dark Side of the Moon which have an undoubt documentary value.

I'm writing this review basing on my memory only.

The format is very simple: track titles put on the screen word by word in a way that's intended to appear "psychedelic" without any comment. A good choice.

The opening is very unusual: just dark screen and the famous heartbeat of DSOTM form more than one minute. One may think that there's something wrong with the player, but immediately after the titles we are in the middle of the Roman theater with speakers and instruments suddenly appearing under the Rick Wright's "ping". I didn't like the choice to split Echoes in two separate parts. I can understand that 20 minutes of song may have appeared too long to be presented at the cinema, but the director has surely underevaluated the public. However this is a great version of the epic and the way it stops before the noisy section is not too bad.

Just after we are in UK in winter. Floyds are dining in the EMI's canteen and Waters jokes with the interviewer. Then we see Waters joking with a synth, experimenting sounds until it becomes "On The Run". To be honest the passage from the experimentation to the final version of the song didn't happen in this way. On the Run is appended.

The bass of Roger Waters plays a slower version of See Emily Play. The scene is dark with volcanic eruptions displayed in the background. This didn't happen in Pompeii. Careful With That Axe Eugene was recorded in studio, but the director's ability stays in not making us aware.of it. The scream of Waters associated to the eruption is one of the remarkable moments of the movie.

This version of A Saucerful of Secrets is probably the best ever. The chaotic section with Gilmour half naked and sit on the ground in the theater extracting sounds from his Strato using strange equipments gives the idea of the hot summer while Waters hits percussions while Mason plays his drums like a metronome and Wright tortures his grand piano. Gilmour singing on the final with his face covered by hair because of the wind is an image that I have impressed in my mind. It also contains the most famous photograms from this movie. Waters hitting a gong in front of the sun.

After this apparent chaos they are in studio working on us and them and one can wonder how a band that has just played a music that seems improvised and unstructured (but it's not) can be so perfectionist in recording a song. Both Gilmour and Wright try their instrumental parts searching for the best notes and perfect sound. The result is Us and Them.

The remarkable moment on One of These Days, which is recorded in the same studio as Careful, and it's proved by the butterfly shirt weared by Mason, is when Nick looses a drumstick and plays with one hand only while he retrieves a new one.

"Set The Controls For The Heart of the Sun" is opened by lights overlapping a Roman mosaic like they are shining eyes. Another studio take.

Back to EMI we see David Gilmour looking for the guitar background to Brain Damage. He's right in discarding the first version that's too trivial.

Two funny minutes with the Humble Pie's dog singing a blues and we are finally to the second part of Echoes. The final with Gilmour and Wright singing is fantastic. I can't comment it more.Simply perfect.

The best musical movie that I've ever seen.

Send comments to octopus-4 (BETA) | Report this review (#439958) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, April 28, 2011

5 stars Back in 1991 I videotaped Pink Floyd's Live at Pompeii on my dad's satellite dish, on MuchMusic (Canada's answer to MTV, but I felt that it was even better than MTV because they used to air stuff like this). I never lived in Canada, it so happens in the days before DirecTV and other small satelli ... (read more)

Report this review (#470812) | Posted by Progfan97402 | Monday, June 27, 2011 | Review Permanlink

5 stars What can I say about this video? He just changed my view about the world. The first time I watched, I was only 18. I was a lonely teenager who liked to read and listen good music, as well go to nightclubs to try make friends and girlfriends - alone. I was going to college and my generation just l ... (read more)

Report this review (#370855) | Posted by Bob1978 | Sunday, January 02, 2011 | Review Permanlink

5 stars This is the greatest video ever recorded by Pink Floyd. Especially the Directors cut. First of all, the whole idea was nice... playing their famous progressive rock epics in the middle of an empty Amphitheater. The scenery really adds to the music, and the film's cuts to things such as the mol ... (read more)

Report this review (#208725) | Posted by HammerOfPink | Wednesday, March 25, 2009 | Review Permanlink

4 stars This is more of a nostalgia trip than an actual review, but what the heck. I have yet to see the DVD, and picked up this VHS version back in the late 90's (it was a 90's release of this, with a different cover, but the same contents) after having seen it for the first time back in 1988. Some o ... (read more)

Report this review (#133515) | Posted by infandous | Friday, August 17, 2007 | Review Permanlink

5 stars Amazing concert in Pompeii by Pink Floyd (with no public). The place is ideal for this music and you can also enjoy the views of the roman ruins and the volcano while you're listening to it. Two versions are available in the dvd. The older one is in better consideration. In the new one i think th ... (read more)

Report this review (#133471) | Posted by .vMv. | Friday, August 17, 2007 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of PINK FLOYD "Live At Pompeii"