Genesis - The Way We Walk (DVD) CD (album) cover

THE WAY WE WALK (DVD)

Genesis

voliveira
5 stars This DVD was my first experience with the Genesis when I was a little boy of 5 or 6 years (I'll never forget the moment when I was watching it with my father and my mother came home crying saying that a friend of ours had died-but it also evokes me good emotions) and was one of my ports of entry into the wonderful world of progressive rock.

Although more than 90% of the repertoire of the concert is the period of the pop band, I'm not why reclaim.Because, as I made clear in my other reviews of Genesis, I'm a fan of the band's two distinct phases.

Each member shines, though Collins is the man here.He infects the public, interact, play and sing well yet (although most of the songs had changed its tone, which I hate but I can not force a singer to sing as if he had in the 70s again).

5 stars! Watch it if you like anything from Genesis!

voliveira | 5/5 |