THE WAY WE WALK (DVD)

Disk 1
1. Land Of Confusion
2. No Son of Mine
3. Driving The Last Spike
4. Old Medley (A collection of 8 older Genesis songs: (Dance On A Volcano, Lamb Lies Down On Broadway, The Music Box, Firth of Fifth, I Know What I Like, That's All, Illegal Alien, Follow You, Follow Me)
5. Fading Lights

- Mike Rutherford / guitar, bass
- Tony Banks / keyboards
- Daryl Stuermer / bass, guitar
- Chester Thompson / drums

Laser Disc version (1992): Pioneer Artists PA-93-526 (2 Laser Discs, 3 sides / it also included the promotional videos for "No Son of Mine", "I Can`t Dance", "Hold On My Heart" and "Jesus He Knows Me" listed after the concert tracks).

and to SouthSideoftheSky for the last updates

GENESIS MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy GENESIS The Way We Walk (DVD) Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
Turn It on Again: The HitsTurn It on Again: The Hits
Atlantic 2007
Lamb Lies Down on BroadwayLamb Lies Down on Broadway
EMI Europe Generic 2009
Trick of the Tail (CD/DVD)Trick of the Tail (CD/DVD)
Rhino 2007
Wea Int'l 1990
TNA Wrestling - Genesis 2007 (DVD, 2008) US $4.99 Buy It Now 1h 20m
[REC] 3: GENESIS [DVD] [CANADIAN] - NEW DVD US $16.34 Buy It Now 1h 44m
Genesis 7: The Icy World of Uranus, Episode 9---DVD US $10.89 Buy It Now 1h 58m
Genesis 7, Episode 6: Into the Trenches of Mars, DVD US $10.89 Buy It Now 1h 58m
Genesis 7, Episode 7: The Storms of Jupiter, DVD US $10.89 Buy It Now 1h 58m
Genesis 7, Episode 2: Journey to the Sun, DVD US $10.89 Buy It Now 1h 58m
Genesis 7, Episode 8: Saturn Ringed World, DVD US $16.29 Buy It Now 1h 58m
Genesis 7, Episode 3: Unexpected Return, DVD US $10.89 Buy It Now 1h 58m
Genesis 7, Episode 5: Mars Landing, DVD US $10.89 Buy It Now 1h 58m
Great Course Book of Genesis4 DVD Set US $39.98 Buy It Now 2h 35m
TNA Impact Genesis 2007 DVD WWE WWF WCW NWO ECW Bluray SHOPTNA US $4.99 Buy It Now 2h 44m
GENESIS- A HISTORY OF GENESIS VHS. FREE SHIPPING US $8.00 Buy It Now 2h 47m
TNA Wrestling: Genesis 2011 (DVD, 2011) US $7.46 Buy It Now 3h 2m
NIGHT HEAD GENESIS - VOL. 1 - NEW DVD US $12.74 Buy It Now 3h 35m
Children Of The Corn: Genesis Blu-ray SEALED Billy Drago/David Anders US $7.30 Buy It Now 3h 38m
BACK TO GENESIS! LONG WAR AGAINST GOD [VHS] New Sealed Video US $9.99 Buy It Now 3h 46m
Ultimate Athlete Fighting: The Genesis (2003, DVD) US $3.31 Buy It Now 4h 2m
Genesis (1994) Omero Antonutti DVD US $3.75 Buy It Now 4h 8m
CHILDREN OF THE CORN GENESIS (Blu-ray Disc, 2011) US $6.94 Buy It Now 4h 11m
GENESIS PHIL COLLINS IN LONDON '80 LIVE DVD SEALED Toto Yes Fish Marillion Camel US $16.99 Buy It Now 4h 18m
The Book of Genesis Trivia DVD Video - Widescreen Edition - Bible Trivia US $9.25 Buy It Now 4h 22m
The Bible Genesis / La Biblia Genesis DVD NEW US $9.99 Buy It Now 4h 52m
GENESIS Enter the World of Mystery DVD - A Beginner's Introduction to Illusions US $9.99 Buy It Now 4h 53m
Bibleman Genesis: Lead Us Not Into Temptation / Jesus Our Savior, DVD US $11.99 Buy It Now 5h 15m
Genesis 7, Episode 10: Blue Neptune, DVD US $10.89 Buy It Now 5h 15m
Genesis 7, Episode 11: Kuiper Belt, DVD US $16.29 Buy It Now 5h 15m
Inside Genesis: A Critical Review 1970-1975 - The Gabriel Years, Good DVD, , US $6.12 Buy It Now 5h 35m
THE MUSICAL BOX - FROM GENESIS TO RE CREATION - TRIBUTE BAND - RARE US $15.99 Buy It Now 5h 49m
Neon Genesis Evangelion - Collection 3: Episodes 9-11 (DVD, 2001) Anime US $6.99 Buy It Now 5h 54m
Neon Genesis Evangelion Movie Collection - Death & Rebirth,The End of Evan.anime US $19.99 Buy It Now 5h 57m
Why won't they listen DVD Reaching a Lost Culture Answers in Genesis Creation US $34.99 Buy It Now 6h 46m
Robotech - Vol. 13: New Generation - Genesis (DVD, 2002) US $5.99 Buy It Now 7h 11m
Doctor Who: Ep. 78 Genesis of the Daleks DVD US $32.48 Buy It Now 8h 3m
Lot Evangelion Platinum Complete Collection Series Neon Genesis The End of DVD US $152.50 [25 bids]
Wholesale Lot of 25 Anime DVD 1st Volumes Beck MushiShi Nighthead Genesis Simoun US $34.94 [0 bids]
Genesis Surviver Gaiarth Stage 1 (VHS, 1993, Dubbed) US $10.00 Buy It Now 9h 25m
Genesis Surviver Gaiarth Stage 2 (VHS, 1993, Dubbed) US $10.00 Buy It Now 9h 30m
VHS TAPE- GENESIS LIVE: THE WAY WE WALK - IN CONCERT (1993)- WE CAN'T DANCE TOUR US $7.95 Buy It Now 9h 56m
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Vol 7: Anime DVD: BRAND NEW: ADV Films 2001 US $14.95 Buy It Now 10h 21m
THE GENESIS CODE - NEW DVD US $4.30 Buy It Now 10h 35m
Charlton Heston Presents the Bible - Genesis (DVD, 2001) US $1.99 [0 bids]
Lot Of Two Charlton Heston Presents The Bible Genesis / The Story Of Moses US $1.95 [0 bids]
BILL MOYERS HEALING AND MIND WISDOM OF FAITH GENESIS Book VHS Audio FREE SHIP US $22.00 Buy It Now 11h 17m
GENESIS - ULTIMATE REVIEW (3PC) / NEW DVD US $42.94 Buy It Now 12h 10m
NIGHT HEAD GENESIS VOL: 1 REMINISCENCE (DVD, 2008) US $3.50 [0 bids]
Anime Neon Genesis Evangelion Vol. 1-26 End +2 Movie Complete DVD Box Set US $39.90 Buy It Now 12h 40m
FILMS OF LUC MOULLET: ANATOMY OF A RELATIONSHIP/GENESIS OF A MEAL - NEW DVD US $34.84 Buy It Now 12h 46m
Genesis US $7.99 Buy It Now 13h 26m
Children Of The Corn Genesis Blu-Ray Disc US $14.90 Buy It Now 13h 27m
Children of the Corn: Genesis (Blu-ray Disc, 2011) US $10.00 Buy It Now 14h 38m
Genesis The Ultimate Review DVD US $25.98 Buy It Now 14h 43m
Neon Genesis Evangelion Genesis 0:11 Episodes 21-22 VHS US $5.01 Buy It Now 15h 22m
GENESIS LIVE - THE WAY WE WALK - IN CONCERT VHS PAL N&S US $7.48 Buy It Now 16h 47m
Ultimate Athlete Fighting: The Genesis (DVD, 2003) US $5.00 [0 bids]
GENESIS The Best Of DVD US $19.90 Buy It Now 17h 55m
SUZUNE GENESIS - NEW DVD US $13.31 Buy It Now 19h 8m
LADY OF THE DARK: GENESIS OF THE SERPENT VAMPIRE - NEW DVD US $10.77 Buy It Now 19h 25m
Neon Genesis Evangelion: 1.11 Movie Anime DVD R1 US $22.95 Buy It Now 20h 9m
NEON GENESIS EVANGELION: THE END OF EVANGELION ~ SCI-FI ANIME ~ RARE VHS VIDEO US $94.04 Buy It Now 20h 27m
NEON GENESIS EVANGELION DVD-BOX '07 EDITION Japanese DVD-BOX TV+Movie Anime US $475.00 Buy It Now 20h 37m
Night Head Genesis Complete Collection Anime DVD R1 US $34.99 Buy It Now 21h 37m
PHIL COLLINS SERIOUSLY LIVE VHS IN CONCERT BERLIN GERMANY GENESIS DARYL STUERMER US $4.00 Buy It Now 22h 14m
DVD GENESIS THE VIDEO SHOW SEALED NEW US $12.68 Buy It Now 22h 15m
Dead Genesis - DVD Region 1 Brand New Free Shipping US $16.12 Buy It Now 23h 5m
Answers in Genesis, 16 DVDs (See listing below) US $119.99 Buy It Now 23h 19m
Genesis - The Video Show (DVD, 2005) Brand New US $10.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Charlton Heston Presents the Bible - Genesis (DVD, 2011) US $3.25 Buy It Now 1 day
Neon Genesis Evangelion - Directors Cut:Resurrection & Platinum:01 US $0.99 [0 bids]
Neon Genesis Evangelion Japanese Perfect Collection 10-disc 2000 Anime US $49.99 [0 bids]
GENESIS DOUBLE DVD CONCERT THE WAY WE WALK US $24.95 Buy It Now 1 day
DVD-Genesis (Bible Stories) US $16.89 Buy It Now 1 day
Neon Genesis Evangelion Platinum box set US $60.00 [1 bids]
Neon Genesis Evangelion - The Perfect Collection Box Set (DVD, 2002, 8-Disc Set) US $80.00 [0 bids]
GENESIS: THREE SIDES LIVE Australian Import PAL Tape! Clamshell Case! US $6.00 [0 bids]
GENESIS: INVISIBLE TOUCH TOUR Australian Import PAL Tape! Clamshell Case! US $6.00 [0 bids]
tna dvd Genesis 2010 wwe wwf wcw ecw roh pwg US $3.99 [0 bids]
Children of the Corn: Genesis (Blu-ray Disc, 2011) US $7.99 Buy It Now 1 day
11 VHS ROCK MUSIC VIDEOS* GENESIS,* PHIL COLLINS,* MIKE & the MECHANICS US $19.95 [0 bids]
Neon Genesis Evangelion - Platinum Perfect Collection US $39.99 [1 bids]
TNA Impact Wrestling Genesis 2007 & Kevin Nash Series 3 Action Figure US $15.99 [0 bids]
Bubblegum Crisis: Tokyo 2040 - DVD Vol. 1: Genesis (DVD, 2000) - *FREE SHIPPING* US $9.99 [0 bids]
Genesis of Aquarion (Sousei no Aquarion) Complete Anime DVD Series US $7.50 [2 bids]
The Doll Squad (1973) vhs Vintage Genesis Video US $9.13 Buy It Now 1 day
Suzune Genesis US $11.67 Buy It Now 1 day
Genesis, Babel & the Chinese Language Genesis, Babel & the Chinese Language DVD US $20.00 Buy It Now 1 day
IMAX - Genesis: Four Billion Years in the Making (DVD, 1999) US $0.99 [0 bids]
Neon Genesis Evangelion THE END + Perfect Collection Box Set + Death and Rebirth US $100.00 [0 bids]
REC 3 GENESIS New Sealed DVD US $12.06 Buy It Now 1 day
Neon Genesis Evangelion - Death & Rebirth/The End Of Evangelion (DVD, 2005,... US $30.00 [1 bids]
Answers In Genesis Demolishing Strongholds DVD SET US $67.50 [0 bids]
Free Unlimited streaming Answers in Genesis Creationist HD videos with Ken Ham/C US $79.99 [0 bids]
TELENOVELA Dame Chocolate CARLOS PONCE GENESIS RODRIGUEZ 780 minutos 4 dvd set US $24.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Farscape DVD Exodus From Genesis Throne For A Loss Season 1 vol 2 Bonus Features US $5.95 Buy It Now 1 day
Charlton Heston Presents The Bible Genesis VHS Clamshell 1995 US $6.95 Buy It Now 1 day
2 DVD set GENESIS live in concert LAND OF CONFUSION hold on my heart INVISIBLE US $44.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Steve Hackett - Hungarian Horizons: Live in Budapest New Sealed DVD Genesis US $14.50 Buy It Now 1 day
TNA Genesis 2005 DVD WWE WCW WWF ROH DGUSA Chikara PWG CZW EVOLVE IWA MS ECW US $5.00 [0 bids]
Neon Genesis Evangelion: The End of Evangelion (DVD) *RARE* US $119.99 [0 bids]
Bible, The: Genesis (DVD, 2000) US $8.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Dead Genesis DVD US $7.74 Buy It Now 1 day

More places to buy GENESIS music online Buy GENESIS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for GENESIS DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

GENESIS The Way We Walk (DVD) ratings distribution

GENESIS The Way We Walk (DVD) reviews

Review by Chris S
1 stars Let's not forget Genesis live in their true heyday, 1976, 1977. I know the modern stuff is hard to live with, but they are erstwhile musicians of the N'th degree for sure. What bothers me most about ' The Way We Walk' is that Collins especially seems to be in cognitive automatic mode and the rest is just supplementary!! They are so passionless here it is saddening ( this from a Genesis supporter of the modern era). The archives were a genuine welcome release. This though is an abomination of any true discerning fan's taste. Yes Daryl Stuermer is a miracleman but Collin's particularly is so mundane in his antics it belies belief. Give me the old VHS ' Mama' tour anyday or ' Three Sides Live' but here we see a very tired Collins' Dreaming While He Sleeps' and Banks and Ruherford merely picking out some fabric.

Send comments to Chris S (BETA) | Report this review (#34721) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, May 21, 2005

Review by Guillermo
4 stars Again, I don`t have the DVD version of this video, but I have the Laser Disc version which I bought in mid 1994. Again, this video is very good mostly for the fans who like the trio years of Genesis, or for the fans who understand the necessary natural changes of bands like Genesis. So, the Peter Gabriel Era fans are going to be very disappointed with this video, as I saw with previous reviews posted here. This concert is very good in sound and in image, and I think that the DVD version is even better, as I read that it has several camera angles which the Laser Disc version lacks.The performances of the songs are very good in general. Again, this concert was filmed during the last dates of a tour, the "We Can`t Dance Tour", so maybe that is the reason why Collins`looks tired in several songs. Anyway, the band plays very good, and Collins again does his humorous things. His voice also changed, so during this tour several songs had to be adapted to his voice, with the band playing them in lower tones ("Land of Confusion", some parts of "Driving the Last Spike", "I Can`t Dance", "Tonight, Tonight, Tonight"). The mixing of his voice is lower in this video than in the official live CDs of this tour, so I prefer the mixing of the CDs. But the band is very good recorded and mixed in this video, which made me feel like Genesis was playing in the sitting room of my house! Yes, it`s true: in some parts of this video Collins`looks tired and maybe a bit bored, but he still plays and sings very professionally.It was his last tour with Genesis and maybe he needed a rest, and maybe he also needed to leave the band as he did in 1996. Daryl Stuermer plays very good lead guitars in some songs, like in the "Old Medley" and "Jesus He Knows Me", and he also shows that he is a very good bass guitarist. Chester Thompson is maybe the best musician in this video, playing with energy and feeling. Tony Banks, as always, plays very good,like Mike Rutherford, who smiles more than Banks during the concert. My favourite songs in this video are "Old Medley", "Driving the Last Spike" (great drums by Thompson), "Fading Lights" (played without Stuermer and Thompson), "Hold On My Heart" (great vocals by Collins), "Domino" (excellent light and video effects, and again great drums by Thompson) and "Drum Duet" (very good). The Laser Disc version had as bonuses the "We Can`t Dance" singles videos :"No Son of Mine", "I Can`t Dance", "Hold On My Heart" and "Jesus He Knows Me". The "I Can`t Dance" and "Jesus He Knows Me " videos are particularly very good, with humorous scenes.

Send comments to Guillermo (BETA) | Report this review (#34723) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Review by Gatot
3 stars If you look at the setlist, it may not get into your attention to buy this CD. But for me personally, this is a good live video for two things: First, I really enjoy how Phil Collins does his drumming. I think he is one of the best drummer in progressive music. He applies humanistic and humorous drumming style with richness of variations which he plays it in relax way. So cool. I especially enjoy when he plays double drummer with Chester Thompson. It's a great experience watching these two gentlemen play their kits together like in "The Drum Thing". Second, the chapter 4: Old medley is really a good treat for the band's music in years combining parts from old albums like Dance On A Volcano, Lamb Lies Down On Broadway, The Music Box, Firth of Fifth, I Know What I Like and the newer ones that actually I don't favor: That's All, Illegal Alien, Follow You, Follow Me. These two reasons justify the purchase of the DVD. "Home By The Sea" is actually a good one but unfortunately it is not continued with "Second Home By The Sea".

Peace on earth and mercy mild - GW

Send comments to Gatot (BETA) | Report this review (#44773) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, August 29, 2005

Review by Easy Livin
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin
3 stars Multi-Angular

Whether or not you enjoy the music of post Gabriel and Hackett era Genesis, it has to be recognised that at the time of its release, "The walk we walk - Genesis live in concert" set the standard for live concert DVDs.

The performances are of course from the same tour which produced the "Way we walk" live albums in 1992 and 1993, and as such represent the end of Phil Collins time with the band. The fact that the tracks are not segregated into "shorts" and "longs" here is far more satisfactory in terms of the complete package. A couple of tracks which appeared on those albums are dropped, but that is for the better!

The tour was intended to promote the 1991 album "We can't dance", so tracks from that album feature heavily in the set list. For me, "fading lights", "Driving the last spike" and "Dreaming while you sleep" are fine Genesis songs, which sit well alongside the band's older material. We are of course subjected to some of the pop orientated output, especially towards the end of the concert where "Turn it on again", "Hold on my heart" and "Invisible touch" remind us why we yearn for the classics.

It is those classics though which serve to disappoint. Songs such as "The Musical box" and "Firth of fifth" are edited and squeezed into an "Old medley" section; surely sacrilege of the highest order. The songs themselves sound wonderful, but to segue them in such an unsatisfactory manner is unforgivable.

In terms of the DVD, the cover misleadingly proclaims that it holds over 8 hours of footage. What this means in reality is that up to four different camera angles are available simultaneously. To watch the entire 8 hours, you would simply have to play the gig four times, viewing a different angle each time, the music is the same. The various camera angles are useful although they would have been better if they had been used to provide extended focus on a specific band member, instead of simply offering different general views of the stage. The novelty of the multi-angle provision soon wanes though.

In all, a highly enjoyable package, which can be enhanced through prudent use of the skip chapter button.

Send comments to Easy Livin (BETA) | Report this review (#108469) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Review by Tarcisio Moura
3 stars I must say I like Phil Collin's era Genesis. Unlike many of their peers, their transition from top cult prog band to a pop act with some prog leanings was a long one, giving time for the audiences to adapt and also conquer new fans. And even at their lowest Genesis never released any real crap. Then I guess this DVD is kind of a testimonuy of their last days, before their 2007 reunion, of course. (mind you. I don't see Calling All Stations a Genesis album at all).

Although very well done and filmed (the sound mixing and the photography are superb), the perfomance was hardly their best, even for Collin's era standards. They appear to be more professionals than really artists, if you know what I mean. There is not much conviction or passion on the show and that's really a shame. They did much better shows. That's not to say this one was bad: no! It was good. But it could be a lot better if they were really in the mood to kick ass or something like that. Nevertheless, I was glad I bought this DVD, for it is a nice display of their latest works. That's the good part. The bad one is when they play the older materail: they really fell short on those ones (the Old Medley is terrible, playing small bits of classic songs, it only reminded me of how great this band once was).

So in the end I came to the conclusion that I like this DVD: they perfom the I Can't Dance stuff much better live than on the studio. The problem always seem to be when you see them doing some songs that were already available on earlier videos. Most of them are better than the ones I saw here. But again, I should say those are not bad. Only slightly disapointing. Genesis never really released anything really bad, and this DVD wouldn't be the first one. So I guess 3 stars is a fair rating. Good, but not essential in any way.

Send comments to Tarcisio Moura (BETA) | Report this review (#189540) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, November 16, 2008

Review by SouthSideoftheSky
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Symphonic Team
4 stars Turn it on again tonight, tonight, tonight!

I have three live concert DVD's by Genesis: Live In London - filmed and recorded on the Duke tour in 1980, Live At Wembley Stadium - filmed and recorded on the tour in support of the Invisible Touch album in 1986 and this one - filmed and recorded in 1992 in support of We Can't Dance. Of these three DVD's, Live In London and this one are the two better ones. The set list on the Live In London DVD is very impressive, but the sound and picture quality is weak. This is not the case here, the sound and picture quality is great!

The purists who cannot listen to anything from the 80's will find very little of interest here, but for people like me who can appreciate at least some songs from the whole of Genesis long career will find much to enjoy here. This concert was also released as two separate CD's under the titles The Longs and The Shorts. Obviously, the songs featured on The Longs are the more progressive ones. However, I would not want to trade my DVD of the whole show for a CD with only the progressive songs - it is the whole of the concert that makes for the best experience. Partly because this was just what the audience saw that night and partly because the longer, more progressive, tracks sound better side by side with the shorter, more commercial, songs. Indeed, I like most of these songs!

For those purists I mentioned, the only thing of real interest here is the Old Medley, which is a 20 minute medley consisting of bits and pieces of older songs. Some of these songs are from the Peter Gabriel-era and I think that Phil sings those songs originally sung by Peter perfectly. The whole medley is indeed excellent and features bits of songs from the early 70's to the early 80's. The Firth Of Fifth- section contains that brilliant, classic guitar solo excellently played by Daryl Stuermer.

Straight after the medley comes the second best song of the whole set: Fading Lights. This song has a great instrumental break (the best they did at least since Duke) and it sounds even better live than it does on the studio album which indeed is true of almost all of the songs performed here. The sound is a bit less artificial and the songs have more of a rock edge when performed live. Driving The Last Spike, Dreaming While You Sleep, Home By The Sea and Domino are the other longer pieces performed. All of these are good and at least moderately progressive.

The shorter, more commercial songs include some good ones, some less good ones, and one or two quite awful ones. The best of these are Land Of Confusion and No Son Of Mine (the latter has a beautiful lyric!) and the worst are Invisible Touch and I Can't Dance. Annoyingly the concert is spread over two discs and most of the less good songs are on the second disc (that admittedly doesn't get played as often as disc one despite having some very good moments). The whole of disc one, on the other hand, (perhaps with the exception of Jesus He Knows Me) should be a very enjoyable viewing experience for any Prog fan.

I used to strongly dislike Jesus He Knows Me before, but after seeing Phil's introduction of the song it started growing on me. I never before reflected on the lyrics, I used to think that it was a religious song, but it is indeed a song critical of religion (or at least of commercialized religion). This song gets a nice guitar solo not present of the original version (often heard on the radio when I was very young).

In conclusion, I can say that this DVD is recommended for anyone with the slightest interest in 80's and 90's Genesis. Indeed, I get a lot more enjoyment out of this DVD than from any of the post-Duke studio albums and I think that this DVD might be a great place for a fan of earlier Genesis to start investigating later Genesis. From this perspective I am prepared to rate this with four stars.

Send comments to SouthSideoftheSky (BETA) | Report this review (#211038) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, April 11, 2009

5 stars This DVD was my first experience with the Genesis when I was a little boy of 5 or 6 years (I'll never forget the moment when I was watching it with my father and my mother came home crying saying that a friend of ours had died-but it also evokes me good emotions) and was one of my ports of entry int ... (read more)

Report this review (#389321) | Posted by voliveira | Saturday, January 29, 2011 | Review Permanlink

4 stars A great rock show, obviously pop oriented, but still with a great Old Medley (I specially like Phil's vocal performance on The Musical Box) and playing the more proggier stuff of the trio era like Domino, Driving The Last Spike, Fading Lights, or Home By The Sea (is not stated in the credits, but ... (read more)

Report this review (#87777) | Posted by mistertorture | Sunday, August 20, 2006 | Review Permanlink

4 stars I think it's strange how The Way We Walk DVD is rated so low, whereas Live at Wembley (from the Invisible Touch tour) is rated so high, with about the same number of reviews. After all, the only "classic" song on Live At Wembley is "Los Endos", whereas The Way We Walk has (a) a full 25-minute ... (read more)

Report this review (#52208) | Posted by | Tuesday, October 18, 2005 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of GENESIS "The Way We Walk (DVD)"