Genesis - Turn It On Again - The Hits CD (album) cover

TURN IT ON AGAIN - THE HITS

Genesis

colorofmoney91
1 stars This is a compilation that spans Genesis' career as a singles pop act. This was the first album that I ever bought of Genesis' music hoping for a "best of" containing fantastic progressive rock, without knowing that they had been a singles act for quite some time. Needless to say, I was immediately upset with the music on this collection. Uninspired pop tunes galore.

I did, however, re-wrap this CD and send it to my mother, knowing that she loves '80s pop. She loved it, so my money didn't go to waste entirely. A very bad introduction to Genesis indeed. Definitely stay away from this unless you want the band's poppy tunes.

colorofmoney91 | 1/5 |