Genesis - Live - The Way We Walk Volume One - The Shorts CD (album) cover

2 stars I agree that this is a totally pop outfit with some touches of rock. I used to play this in my car when my kids (at that time) were around me because they knew their dad loved Genesis very much but they could not differentiate which era of Genesis. They knew the CD cover is called Genesis. I just wanted to compromise with them that even Genesis could play "good" pop music like "Throwing It All Away" as my kids like when Phil sings "Chiyaeee . chiyaee .chiyaee .!!" (spelling? Yes, I got red underline under these words in my Microsoft Words documents - but you know what I mean, don' you?). The other song that is "ear candy" to my kids is "Mama". And they like "Tonight, Toninght, Tonight" especially on the opening electric drum sounds / loops. Oh I almost forget, I also enjoy the opening track "Land of Confusion" - it's a good pop rock song.

Peace on earth and mercy mild - GW