Riverside - Memories In My Head CD (album) cover

MEMORIES IN MY HEAD

Riverside

robbob
4 stars Riverside, no doubt is now very mature.

First albums had an interest concept of prog metal but not very creative.

I really think nowadays Riverside is not a prog metal project but a experimental post metal prog rock act with touches of the psychedelic space rock of Pink Floyd.

Very good melodies in this EP .

In their last ADHD Riverside showed a change of course ,with very good more EPM to space rock songs.

So if in ADHD this band started their consolidation ,in MIMH we can say(in my opinion) Riverside is consolidated,is mature and is one of the best EPM (with hard prog rock and space rock elements too) bands of these times.

So good news for prog rock lovers this EP.

4 stars