Wishbone Ash - Here to Hear CD (album) cover

HERE TO HEAR

Wishbone Ash

gr8dane
3 stars Yes yes yes ,I know.This is not really prog anymore from Wishbone Ash.The days of Argus is over and thankfully we still get music from them ,and of course there are hits and misses. Now, like "Number the brave' 'New England' and albums from that era by them, which I really like,this is an album with shortish punchy rockin' tunes,and some of them catchy as hell..

So if you do need a break from the 10 minutes or longer dragging tunes by them (Or anybody else for that matter) ,there is relief right here.Wishbone Ash comfortably and confidently carrying on and delivering some gems.

gr8dane | 3/5 |