Saga - House Of Cards CD (album) cover

5 stars After hearing Saga's return to form CD,"Full Circle" & loved it,I thought the next one would be as good or a little better,but I was wrong ,this is a lot better,better hooks ,better production ,better feel.They have deftly created their best work since "World's Apart".The mix of prog & tasteful pop sensibilities is sooooo well done.I have been a fan of Saga since the 1st album in 1978,& I guarantee you if you are a Saga fan this experience will be pure joy !I listened to it 3 times in a row & that rarely happens-very special indeed ! Follow -up Network is also worthy of acquiring ,these guys just age like a fine wine !
nordwind | 5/5 |