Kaipa - Nattdjurstid  CD (album) cover

NATTDJURSTID

Kaipa

voliveira
1 stars 1/10

From the series "bottom", a more infamous example.

Heck, me neither. Again snapping my love for rock and '80s pop, but listen to an album as Nattdjurstid is an experience too painful to my ears. Kaipa had really hit rock bottom here: although they had done something slightly decent in his previous album Hander the same can not be said about this horrible, disastrous album.

I usually find some good things even in the worst albums, but not in Nattdjurstid. Hmm, let's see:

-Vocals?Not;

-Badly-programmed drum machine?Not;

-Guitar?Not;

-Keys? Not (I've seen a lot better at that time);

-Melody? God help us!

-Bass? Err ... more or less (the title track is even acceptable).

Anyway, is more than clear my disdain for this album. I emphasize the fact that the Kaipa of the new millennium is much better than the past, and that the band did not escape the "curse of 80īs ". However I should make clear that there are other bands symphonic work infinitely better than this. 1 star.

voliveira | 1/5 |