Saga - Trust CD (album) cover

TRUST

Saga

V for Victory
5 stars I have to admit this is the first Saga album i buy in a long long long time. I've heard the new crop of albums ( Full Circle, House of Cards, Marathon, Network, Chapters Live) but none of them made me actually take my credit card out and actually buy it like Trust did. The album is already a hit in Germany and top 40 in Sweden.

It is i think their best effort since the mid 80's. synths are back with a vengeance and Ian guitar riff is there. I think it is an album that old Saga fans will cheerish. It will bring back a lot of memories and for sure it will make you take out 'Saga 1' 'Images at Twilight' 'Silent Knight' and 'Worlds Apart' from the bottom of your cd stack and play them like crazy. Trust me,'Trust' is a new gem for the canadian band.

V for Victory | 5/5 |