Andromeda - Chimera CD (album) cover

CHIMERA

Andromeda

Mush
4 stars Hello everyone! As this is my debut review on progarchives.

Since I started my journey with music remarkably often Sweden bands gathered my attention. Latest is Andromeda.

My very first impression was that I have already heard this style before. Really, guys from Italian band Vision Divine sound vary much alike. At that point it was sad discovery, but very soon I realized that Andromeda really makes much more of those sounds.

You can easy tell that each track was composed with attention on details. Altogether it sound great, heavy, but definitely not dark What I mean is that Chimera won't probably intrigue You, make You wonder on hidden content. That's probably the only reason why I don't consider it a masterpiece. Instead it's an album filled with excellent ideas, powerful sounds. Not a smallest chance to get bored with it.

Mush | 4/5 |